Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments (56530 Views)

Popular Tinubu Supporter Laments As Unilag School Fees Increases By Over 500% / Advantages Of 620 Per Litre Fuel ! / N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Kukutente23: 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
Treadway:
i'm not interested in blaming Buhari, but rather the massive horde of foolish Nigerians who love supporting and rewarding failure, so I no go dissect or discuss that one with you.

How can you say that money will buy more Corolla's or pens now bros?? Even cococola pet drink is 250 now within a space of two days. Those calculations are off, and you know it. The only thing that has not increased in price is the air we breathe, and the increases haven't taken full effect or gone round like I was telling a friend. Just give it two more weeks by August everything go clear well. For example, i'm also a Vitafoam distributor and they haven't adjusted their prices, but I/you/we know the prices will be adjusted upwards very soon and in no small measure and this will be the same on virtually every item you can think of. I'll personally remember to tag you in August when this breakfast must have gone round more. The naira purchasing power has almost been wiped out, meaning anyone and everyone with the means will be jostling to preserve their money in dollars creating a sure consistently high demand that will make the chasm between the parallel rate and the official rate wider, and we are right back to where we started, only worse off cos 100k would now give the value that 10k once gave.

Let's not beat around the bush on this, rather let's call it what it is. The naira purchasing power has been whittled down to the degree and by a percentage that the number increase of 1.9trn so celebrated is virtually irrelevant and offers no real comparable value to when the naira purchasing power was better. This is the simple truth.
Note. It's actually a lie. FAAC ended up declaring 1.15trn as the revenue for June. The 1.95trn was fictitious propaganda planted in the media to deceive the gullible.

https://www.nairaland.com/7772728/fg-states-lgas-share-n907.054bn#124570100
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Treadway: 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
Kukutente23:

Note. It's actually a lie. FAAC ended up declaring 1.15trn as the revenue for June. The 1.95trn was fictitious propaganda planted in the media to deceive the gullible.

https://www.nairaland.com/7772728/fg-states-lgas-share-n907.054bn#124570100
wondafu!!!

The cursed party APC and it's unyielding propaganda machine strikes again. The horde of people that voted for APC despite their horrible reputation no try at all oooo. So so sad.

I gave up on this country the day these congregation of criminals called the APC were still able to get millions of votes. I would have expected that there was no way in hell they would get even 100000 after all the lies and failed promises of the last 8 years, but alas, these people have short memory. O ma se o. So even the so called 1.9 wey grandstar dey clap about na scam like the many other scams. Issokay!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Cromagnon: 2:19am On Jul 22, 2023
leokid866:
lol princeoflagos you've gone to open another moniker 🤣

You think I'm fake like you
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Cromagnon: 2:20am On Jul 22, 2023
duro4chang:
See how you are crying upandan on Nairaland. May it not favor you.
you dey mind am 😂😂
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by dododawa1: 5:31am On Jul 22, 2023
A young man asked his grandfather,
"Grandpa, how did you live in the past without technology . . .
without computers
without drones
without bitcoins
without Internet connection
without TVs
without air conditioners
without cars
without mobile phones?"

Grandpa answered:
"Just as your generation lives today . . .
no prayers,
no compassion,
no respect,
no GMRC,
no real education,
poor personality,
there is no human kindness,
there is no shame,
there is no modesty,
there is no honesty.

We, the people born between the years 1930-1980, were the blessed ones. Our lives are a living proof."

¶ While playing and riding a bike, we have never worn a helmet.
¶ after school we did our homework ourselves and we always played in meadows until sunset
¶ We played with real friends, not virtual friends.
¶ If we were thirsty, we would drink frim the fountain, from the waterfalls, faucet water, not mineral water.
¶ We never worried and get sick even as we shared the same cup or plate with our friends.
¶ We never gained weight by eating bread and pasta every day.
¶ Nothing happened to our feet despite walking barefoot.
¶ We never used food supplements to stay healthy.
¶ We used to make our own toys and play with them.
¶ Our parents were not rich. They gave us love, not material gifts.
¶ We never had a cell phone, DVD, PSP, game console, Xbox, video games, PC, laptop, internet chat . . . but we had true friends.
¶ We visited our friends without being invited and shared and enjoyed the food with their family.
Parents lived nearby to take advantage of family time.
¶ We may have had black and white photos, but you can find colorful memories in these photos.
¶ We are a unique and the most understanding generation, because we are the last generation that listened to their parents.

And we are also the first ones who were forced to listen to their children.~

We are limited edition.

Take advantage of us. Learn from us. We are a treasure destined to disappear soon
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Tito24: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Heroicvic:
What we voted for will favour me and my family 😭 🥺 😭
amen
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by JobAndVacancies: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
AntySugar:
Relax. The shege just dey start. Make them reserve their tears for the real shege.
married?
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by AntySugar(f): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
JobAndVacancies:
married?

Are you ready to settle?
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by JobAndVacancies: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
AntySugar:

Are you ready to settle?
Yes please.
How can I get across to you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Security Service Chiefs - Punch / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines / Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.