Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments (56543 Views)

Popular Tinubu Supporter Laments As Unilag School Fees Increases By Over 500% / Advantages Of 620 Per Litre Fuel ! / N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by ukaface(f): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tinubu carry them handicap, Tinubu gbe won l’handicap🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by sojisenai(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hmmn..

Meanwhile, We are a caregiving company dedicated to providing the highest quality care for our elderly clients or those that are ill, disabled and nursing mothers, right in their homes...kindly check my signature.
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Westernlove: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
Me I have been buying for N150 only with my Agbado ID Cardgrin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Blaze14k: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
Agbadorians are so quiet over here. Aint you defending ur master again

12 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by AskNgige2: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Let the evil you do, deliver you.

Anuofia!!!
grin

Lolz

Evil that men do....

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Ndleabilli: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
1) Binary/ investment/ broker sites 2) Blockchain development & General web development 3) Ui/Ux Designs 4) App and software Gigs Reply let's talk or o8o six 5 98 o1 3 1
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by AskNgige2: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
This is just the beginning

Una never chi chum chin grin

Hehehehehehebebeheheh

Na them de always drop account number for 2k urgently..

Am happy we all understand
God has a way of dealing with stupid Nigerians

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by treatise: 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
successmatters:
This is still genesis, by the time you reach malachi, can you cope with your evil choices?
Dem never see anything, after merging FIRS and Customs Tinubu will recover his election expenses and others.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by AskNgige2: 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
No oh, on your mandate Bola we go die.

This #620 per litre will favor me and family ijn.

Una never see anything, oju yin mabo danu, una go suffer.

Heheheheheheheheheheheheh
Even wike de lament

4 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Curious346: 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
He lied . We voted for it
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by skj1377(m): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
I doubt if Tinubu has any revolutionary ideas . They say morning shows the day.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
taylor89:
Una go cry tire

We warned y’all like we did in 2015

But Helinues and the rest assured us Tinubu was a master strategist and a FIRST CLASS graduate of accounting from Chicago University

He did it in Lagos he will replicate it in Nigeria

I knew Tinubu was a Buffon because a man who spent over $500 million to acquire power won’t work for the benefit of the masses

Go to street now everybody just squeeze face

The country is mourning including APC supporters

Omo this government of Tinubu must favor you people and una family oo

Una go cry till blood come out

Tinubu fire down no look anybody face

Make the suffer choke

Before end of 2023 mortuary go full

Tinubu area of specialization is COCAINE & HEROIN not governance
This fuel price hike will favour me and my family

12 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Geo4646: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ogun kill them..

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Princelyod(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Curious346: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
If you're Yoruba and worked at the APC troll farm on nairaland from Jan 2021 to march 30th 2023, then you have no reason to complain

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by faceland: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
Canvaa222:
Nobody's protesting

They took to the street when it was raised to N65 (Including Woke Soyinka). Now it is N620 everyone just act cool as if nothing happened.

17 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Standstrong: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
Una think say na me una do? No sir. You shot yourself.

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Curious346: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
faceland:

They took to the street when it was raised to N65 (Including Woke Soyinka). Now it is N620 everyone just act cool as if nothing happened.
quite sickening . I remember that day like it was yesterday

11 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Almunjid(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
taylor89:
Una go cry tire

We warned y’all like we did in 2015

But Helinues and the rest assured us Tinubu was a master strategist and a FIRST CLASS graduate of accounting from Chicago University

He did it in Lagos he will replicate it in Nigeria

I knew Tinubu was a Buffon because a man who spent over $500 million to acquire power won’t work for the benefit of the masses

Go to street now everybody just squeeze face

The country is mourning including APC supporters

Omo this government of Tinubu must favor you people and una family oo

Una go cry till blood come out

Tinubu fire down no look anybody face

Make the suffer choke

Before end of 2023 mortuary go full

Tinubu area of specialization is COCAINE & HEROIN not governance
Tinubu go do eight years whether u like it or not. Writing long epistles no go change am.
As if Peter Peter Obi (ur preferred thief) can do better.
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by John4B: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
Lamentation18!
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Blaze14k: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ijaya123:
President Tinubu has no control over the price of fuel. Those days are gone FOREVER. Market forces now control the price of petrol. So, the pressure should not be on the President over the cost of fuel. Let the Independent Petroleum Marketers Association of Nigeria deal with that.

What we should pressure the President on is the minimum wage. The current minimum wage of ₦30,000 is grossly inadequate when compared to the current cost of living in Nigeria. President Tinubu calls himself Asiwaju, meaning the progressive that leads the way.

It is not very Asiwaju-like when Governors are unilaterally increasing salaries to help workers cope with the rising cost of living, and Asiwaju Tinubu has not led the way. Nigeria's minimum wage should be increased to at least ₦75,000. And President Tinubu must lead the way in facilitating that. Or he will soon lose the huge support base he started off with on May 29, 2023.

Reno Omokri has said it all.

Bros pressure president as fas as obidients are concerned we will seat back and enjoy the hardship with you. Una neva get sense don't worry food prices will skyrocket.

4 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
This is just the beginning

Una never chi chum chin grin
Good day

Where is passport office located at Enugu

I will like to renew my passport
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by zinaunreal(m): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
SCAMMMM CRIMINAL FROG FACE FAKE PRESIDENT TINUBU. BETTER LEAVE YOU CANT HANDLE THIS COUNTRY

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Antoeni(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
Why Don't This Man Just Focus On His Cocaine Business And Leave Politics Alone

12 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by PlayMaker14: 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
ukaface:
🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tinubu carry them handicap, Tinubu gbe won l’handicap🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Nurse, hope say you get your Ronu Credit Card oh.

I bought fuel 120 per litre Kperé as I show dem. grin

9 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by zinaunreal(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
Antoeni:
Why Don't This Man Just Focus On His Cocaine Business And Leave Politics Alone

😆😆
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by skj1377(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
The standard of living in the county is now dependent on the exchange rate of a currency of another independent state! The politicians don't understand what it is to be a truly sovereign state. Let's see how it goes from here very soon the government will face a sever popular revolt due to hardship. Let's keep watching.

14 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by sonnie10: 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ikpeyi:

Will religion and tribe allow Nigerian masses to use their head...hell noooo.

You are very correct.
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by wilsonlexis: 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
I remember one week after election the BATorians were firing anybody on nairaland,now the truth is crystal,they have ran to their caves,as I love God and preacher of love, I only have one thing to say to you all that voted and supported Tinubu

Thunder will fire you !!!you never see anything,call him to send you cheap fuel,ezibida!anuofia!danbanza!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Obainomilano: 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
The easterners are the richest people by GDP in the country..no matter how harsh the country is the average easterner will survive.....this is the beginning by the time agbado master is done .....😁😁😁😁😁🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Abemy(m): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
If this happens in a SANE country, EVERYBODY should be on the street now protesting against this in human!
Nigeria is an OIL producing STATE!!
But because we're not so NORMAL here in Nigeria, we will all pretend and smile.

Lass las, we go dey alright.
As that guy will say, this new PUMP PRICE WILL FAVOR ME AND MY FAMILY IN JESUS NAME.

Nigerian street has been politicized.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) / Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat / Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.