Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

A Liter Of Petrol Is N1600 In Ghana , Small Increase And Nigerians Are Wailing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Liter Of Petrol Is N1600 In Ghana , Small Increase And Nigerians Are Wailing (4683 Views)

Falana Says NNPC’s Decision To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol Is Illegal / Price Of A Liter Of Gasoline/pms In Select Africa Countries As At May 29, 2023.. / N300 Per Litre Price Of Petrol Is Not Bad – Petroleum Minister, Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Liter Of Petrol Is N1600 In Ghana , Small Increase And Nigerians Are Wailing by Chiefpriestt: 6:11am On Jul 19, 2023
Curious346:
We are the giant of Africa , largest black nation on earth , the father of ECOWAS .

It PAINS MY HEARTH anytime I see lamentations about fuel price hike in Nigeria on social media.
Have we lost our dignity and prestige ?

If small Ghana pays N1600 per liter for pms , what then is the wailing about a paltry N618 per liter in Nigeria ?

I think we need to look within to find out what our real problems are. AND TO ME IT'S CORRUPTION, BIGOTRY AND STATE SPONSORED TRIBALISM (site @DSS)
Olodo what's the minimum wage in Ghana ? Like Tinubu like his supporters, empty brains
Re: A Liter Of Petrol Is N1600 In Ghana , Small Increase And Nigerians Are Wailing by Chiefpriestt: 6:12am On Jul 19, 2023
Afamed:

Where in Ghana are they paying N500,000 as their minimum wage?

Minimum wage in Ghana is less than N32k when you convert it to Naira.

Una lie no get part 2 here for this forum
Shut up you liar
Re: A Liter Of Petrol Is N1600 In Ghana , Small Increase And Nigerians Are Wailing by immortalmortal: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2023
How much is their minimum wage?
Do they buy fuel for generators?
Re: A Liter Of Petrol Is N1600 In Ghana , Small Increase And Nigerians Are Wailing by Flame333: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2023
Curious346:
We are the giant of Africa , largest black nation on earth , the father of ECOWAS .

It PAINS MY HEARTH anytime I see lamentations about fuel price hike in Nigeria on social media.

If small Ghana pays N1600 per liter for pms , what then is the wailing about a paltry N618 per liter in Nigeria ?

I think we need to look within to find out what our real problems are. AND TO ME IT'S CORRUPTION, BIGOTRY AND STATE SPONSORED TRIBALISM (site @DSS)

Bro wise up
Re: A Liter Of Petrol Is N1600 In Ghana , Small Increase And Nigerians Are Wailing by Isobug: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2023
Curious346:

Is it not the above you listed that warranted you to write this wicked rubbish here. That's Bigotry, because your person is there at the helm, everything he does is okey. You have just forgotten 2012 in jiffy, hypocrite
Re: A Liter Of Petrol Is N1600 In Ghana , Small Increase And Nigerians Are Wailing by benardtotti(m): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2023
Curious346:

Ghanaians are currently in dire straights . Liter is 1.48Ghc. Almost 1600.

Although 8 out of every 10cars in Ghana runs on CNG

This is the simple solution Nigerians need to switch to Cng, govt needs to ramp up cng availability and outlets for easy switch. This should be the main priority for now .
Re: A Liter Of Petrol Is N1600 In Ghana , Small Increase And Nigerians Are Wailing by Blitzking: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2023
Curious346:

Way is Ghana minimum wage..wonder why ppl to look at the full picture.
Re: A Liter Of Petrol Is N1600 In Ghana , Small Increase And Nigerians Are Wailing by NOwazobia: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2023
Some of these idiots creating these type of topics need better slap in actual life.
Re: A Liter Of Petrol Is N1600 In Ghana , Small Increase And Nigerians Are Wailing by Average9jaman: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2023
Curious346:

OP I swear dis ya post is HIGHLY annoying

Am no economist but to my layman imagination, I think what you should consider is the purchasing power of both currencies

In Ghana, R dey buying a litre of fuel 600 cedi??

If for example, a litre of fuel in Ghana is 150 cedi, a fair comparison wil b if a litre of fuel in Nigeria is 150 naira

The aim should be to use less currency to get more commodity instead of the reverse, which is Nigeria's case - more currency to get less quantity

It makes no sense to me

OP e b like say you get money, na too much money dey worry u
Re: A Liter Of Petrol Is N1600 In Ghana , Small Increase And Nigerians Are Wailing by spy24(m): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2023
backtovillage:

You mumu pass all the Obidient I know.
With the level of poverty in Nigeria you want us to buy fuel N1600 per liter. Did you compare their exchange rate and minimum wages oponu

You people are not even asking relevant question,

Ghana has stable electricity, Nigeria can't provide stable power to both small and medium scale businesses.. most cooperation factor in the cost of power into the prices of goods and services in the end.. there by driving up inflation
Re: A Liter Of Petrol Is N1600 In Ghana , Small Increase And Nigerians Are Wailing by chibrolex(m): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2023
Afamed:

Where in Ghana are they paying N500,000 as their minimum wage?

Minimum wage in Ghana is less than N32k when you convert it to Naira.

Una lie no get part 2 here for this forum
And a little of fuel is less than 1600 as he said when convert it to naira
Re: A Liter Of Petrol Is N1600 In Ghana , Small Increase And Nigerians Are Wailing by scoobyblogspot(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
Did you call you Ghana cousin to confirm already? we dey wait
Re: A Liter Of Petrol Is N1600 In Ghana , Small Increase And Nigerians Are Wailing by Haywhymido(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
You are not thinking straight, does Ghana have oil as one of it natural resources? You seriously need treatment
Re: A Liter Of Petrol Is N1600 In Ghana , Small Increase And Nigerians Are Wailing by bdon123(m): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
Curious346:

U dont sound smart.Its not d amount of fuel that matters bt minimum wage of d country.our average minimum wage has had no increase in over 15yrs.Our minimum wage should be in d region of 150k then fuel can be 700 n it wont matter much.Remember,we are a fuel driven economy.The price of everything is dependent on petrol price...so top comparing naija to countries that pay more on fuel n hav higher minimum wage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri / Do We Really Need All These Numerous Public Holidays ? / The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.