Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) (35597 Views)

Crying Is Permitted — Lecturer Tells Students Sitting For Their Examination / Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight / Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Advocate1810(m): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
TINUBU is responsible. Schools can no longer afford desk due to high cost of living
Even when you can’t satisfy your wife sexually Tinubu is responsible? Mumu
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Georgejeez: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
grin grin A new meme is born
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by waynetee(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
Oti bo
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by LikeAking: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
AlphaSentinel:
Several Nigerians have taken to social media to criticize the Governor of Imo State, Hope Uzodinma over the state of Education in Imo State.

https://twitter.com/JoeLeboss1/status/1681382535287173122?t=1TyQuWnpDNn7Bhw4kL6i5Q&s=19

It's not the fault of the govt here..

This students and staff always steal the desk and various items in the sch..
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Ebony2King: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nvestor02:
What a backward state with no hope of when the suffering will end. The level of poverty and abnormality happening in South East these days is alarming. 🙄

Imagine, Sitting on the floor to write exam in 21st century. This is one the reason why many south East youths give up on education and start dealing with drugs.😂

I don't blame them though. I now clearly see the reason why most of south East youths are filled with hatred and criminalism.

They fill all prison all over the world.

The government should do something ASAP, this is not the Nigeria we want.

Idiot!! All those bush schools in Ogbomosho and Damaturu have seats right? Ode!!
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by ahizih(m): 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
Depriest2020:
Is the Emmanuel college a government owned school or private? I need answer before I make my comment..
Yes is a government owned school, that was my secondary school
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Tennxiw: 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2023

Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by theway2023: 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
cry

Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by uncleade(m): 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
Not until they reach Lagos, they can't do anything reasonable and tangible. Lagos is their ALL.
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Akaegwu(m): 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Jizọs Kraịst. My own Emmanuel college 🎓. Odi egwu. Let the parents get school chair for their ward's I as we do those days.
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Ilekokonit: 12:01am On Jul 19, 2023
donbachi:
Naija na comedy

You mean Nigeria is a tragic comedy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Vision101(m): 12:25am On Jul 19, 2023
Their floor is tiled so no big deal. Maybe the teacher wants it so.
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Amajuoyi44(m): 12:54am On Jul 19, 2023
Lol God help our future leader's
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by ddeola: 1:28am On Jul 19, 2023
This picture is not an examination setting with some students carrying their bags. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Yes, our educational sector is under neglect but we shouldn't mislead the public by posting wrong details. This may just be a "normal" class session but I remember that as at 1992 we were already bringing our own tables and chairs to secondary school. Naija needs a responsible govt shikena sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:38am On Jul 19, 2023
ImoleNaija:
While Emmanuel Primary School in Ogun State has only three staff; two teachers & the headmaster. I learned that Pry 1-6 classes are combined & taught in the same class due to shortage in academic staff.
The Class 1 pupils nor go beat Class 6 ones in common entrance exam laidis? grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by NewDea4: 3:21am On Jul 19, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Tinubu embezzled the money meant for chairs

Oloriburuku leleyi ni ti'e

No disguise
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by andycom(m): 4:14am On Jul 19, 2023
Depriest2020:
Is the Emmanuel college a government owned school or private? I need answer before I make my comment..

Owned by the government
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by ChristianMuslim: 5:07am On Jul 19, 2023
Is it not better than sitting at home.. sit on the floor is better than sit at home... Ndi igbo kwenu.. i think peter obi should focus more on this than wasting his old age in court
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Believeintruth: 5:31am On Jul 19, 2023
Jagaban2012:
OkoroHausa and Hope Uzodinma has eating the Imo state dry....all these Imo.people.will not see this...but the moment they see Tinubu, or Lagos state news....all these Refugee from.the Yeast who has resolved to claim Lagosians will come with their daft argument.....

Eni kuure

Remind me which party is Okorohausa and Uzodinma in? Try and stop misyarning ehnnn!!!
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Ebubu2: 5:51am On Jul 19, 2023
Depriest2020:
even if it’s a private school the license needs to be revoked immediately
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Ebubu2: 5:52am On Jul 19, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
Is it not better than sitting at home.. sit on the floor is better than sit at home... Ndi igbo kwenu.. i think peter obi should focus more on this than wasting his old age in court
sit on the floor is better than sit at home? grin lmao
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Ebubu2: 5:55am On Jul 19, 2023
LikeAking:

It's not the fault of the govt here..

This students and staff always steal the desk and various items in the sch..

there is a type of long iron bench and desk that the iron desks are “flamed into contact” with the bench inside the classroom. It’s not removable. And can’t be detached and can’t even pass out through the door again. Why can’t they make use of that instead of wooden chairs all the time which is prone to theft?
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Depriest2020: 5:57am On Jul 19, 2023
andycom:

Owned by the government
Thanks for the info. I didn't want to criticize Gov. Hope Uzodinma for the neglect and it turns out to be a privately owned school.

Gov. Hope Uzodinma should order the commissioner for education in Imo state, to go to the school for immediate assessment of the needs and upgrade of the school.
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by crusufixo(m): 6:04am On Jul 19, 2023
I know this school. Someone that I know very well attended this school way back . Then, it was a very popular school in owerri... i remember he used to speak with pride whenever he mentioned that he attended Emmanuel College. I wonder what he would be thinking now when he sees how his alma mata has deteriorated
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Ezidimma(m): 7:18am On Jul 19, 2023
That's my secondary school.
Graduated from there in 1993
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by pandoragirigory: 8:16am On Jul 19, 2023
NewDea4:

Oloriburuku leleyi ni ti'e

No disguise
That is for you, your family members your generations and everything good in your life, as you said it and declared it, it will crush you.
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by membranus: 8:22am On Jul 19, 2023
ImoleNaija:
While Emmanuel Primary School in Ogun State has only three staff; two teachers & the headmaster. I learned that Pry 1-6 classes are combined & taught in the same class due to shortage in academic staff.

Pictorial evidence pls to enable us take action.
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by sameks08(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2023
This is even better than most of the schools in Nigeria unless they are brought to spot light
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by jimoholuyemi3(m): 8:28am On Jul 19, 2023
They're drying their desk inside sun outside

I can't wait to see some dundy blame at P. BAT for these
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Jagaban2012: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2023
Believeintruth:

Remind me which party is Okorohausa and Uzodinma in? Try and stop misyarning ehnnn!!!

And remain me which state OkoroHausa and Uzodinma comes from....Perhaps it is Borno state....

Oponu, the luckiest governors Nigeria are the south eastern governors...because none of their people ever bother them on infrastructural development....and other Ancillary development in the states....All their focuses is on Lagos State......and Tinubu....as if Tinubu is the root of.their problem in life.....

OkoroHausa appointed Commissioner for laughter...so.ridiculous....but their.people.will.not see anything wrong in this.....lower development in the state and kind.of.problem bedrvilling them.in the Yeast....yet, Nah Lagos sttste.be their.focus...
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by YouAreNobody: 8:36am On Jul 19, 2023
Nvestor02:
What a backward state with no hope of when the suffering will end. The level of poverty and abnormality happening in South East these days is alarming. 🙄

Imagine, Sitting on the floor to write exam in 21st century. This is one the reason why many south East youths give up on education and start dealing with drugs.😂

I don't blame them though. I now clearly see the reason why most of south East youths are filled with hatred and criminalism.

They fill all prison all over the world.

The government should do something ASAP, this is not the Nigeria we want.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/526696-lagos-public-school-where-students-sit-on-cratered-floor.html?tztc=1

Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by soil4soil(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2023
AlphaSentinel:
Several Nigerians have taken to social media to criticize the Governor of Imo State, Hope Uzodinma over the state of Education in Imo State.

https://twitter.com/JoeLeboss1/status/1681382535287173122?t=1TyQuWnpDNn7Bhw4kL6i5Q&s=19

It's a lie, this can not happen in the east, it can only happen in the west especially in Lagos State.

They all believe that the east is USA of Nigeria.

They fight other government but leave their government to do what they like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University Students Cooking With Firewood In Hostel (Photos) / University Of Ibadan Law Student Jumps To Her Death During A Show / Why We Won’t Beg ASUU Over Strike, Parents Reply Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.