Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,295 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th (40921 Views)

Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! / 15 Most Powerful Passport In Africa 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by Gerrard59(m): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
Take Singapore's passport and near US or UK embassy for visa and shout say you get the world's most powerful passports, I wan check something. grin

Except for work visas, Singaporeans rarely apply for visas to enter major countries except China (due to Covid). Even for employment, Singaporeans can easily work in the US via the H1B1. They are treated differently from the rest of the world.

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by NSK4U(m): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
Just imagine how d same people who tarnish our image everywhere are d same first people to blame everyone

Imagine we got banned in seychelles for drugs n fraud, South Africa, India, Bangladesh, Ghana no wan use eye see us cos some people will always want to play smart n their own definition of smartness is making money at d expense of others

You forgot the FBI/US convicted drug sniffer and lord who forfeited handsome sum of dollars to escape for dear life and whom by dint of corruption and dubious profile was later selected by the country's electoral umpire to oversee Nigeria as number one. Tell me brother, what greater ridicule could be that a known drug mafia is crowned to be part of the symbols that represent Nigeria?
Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by Gerrard59(m): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Biola67:
Nothing concern these ones with Proof of fund wahala 😆😆

Actually, this is true. Singaporeans are not required to show proof of living expenses when applying to British universities.
Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by Sweetvie: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hmm
Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by Biola67: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
Gerrard59:

Actually, this is true. Singaporeans are not required to show proof of living expenses when applying to British universities.
Imagine! Chaiii
Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by TheSuperX(m): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
Rossikk:

Jobless school dropout.

It's not Nigeria's fault you're useless and worthless.
Nigeria is a shithole and you are a shitty Nigerian. 😂😂
Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by TheSuperX(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
pansophist:

South Africa is the true giant of Africa, not Nigeria. Naija just have population, just like India, but we all know that China is the giant of Asia.
Exactly, South Africa is the true giant of Africa not Nigeria that is messed.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by TheSuperX(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
1Sharon:

Only 15% of them are Muslims.
So? 15% means alot.
Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by Sharpsharp00123: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
NSK4U:

You forgot the FBI/US convicted drug sniffer and lord who forfeited handsome sum of dollars to escape for dear life and whom by dint of corruption and dubious profile was later selected by the country's electoral umpire to oversee Nigeria as number one. Tell me brother, what greater ridicule could be that a known drug mafia is crowned to be part of the symbols that represent Nigeria?
so u know better than those people who wrote this?

Or u just chose to b stupid like d rest of your kinsmen

Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
1Sharon:

Only 15% of them are Muslims.
The original inhabitants are Muslims every Chinese and Indian you see there are immigrants,this why U.A.E refuses to give citizenship to immigrants,they will totally end up like Singapore if they allow it.
Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by lawani: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ibrahimmrfish:

The original inhabitants are Muslims every Chinese and Indian you see there are immigrants,this why U.A.E refuses to give citizenship to immigrants,they will totally end up like Singapore if they allow it.
Infact it is wrong not to give citizenship to taxpayers who don't have another nationality

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by XAUBulls: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by eaglechild: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
Singapore is the cleanest place I have ever been to. Also ridiculously organized.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by Lilimax(f): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ezeama400:
No single Muslim country made the top list undecided
Who wants to associate with darkness. All terrorista are Muslims but All Muslims are not terrorist shocked
Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by nony43(m): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
Take Singapore's passport and near US or UK embassy for visa and shout say you get the world's most powerful passports, I wan check something. grin

If you have the passport you don’t need visa.
Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by Wallace72: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2023
Informative. Though your figures do not match!!
Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by sihamey: 10:16am On Jul 20, 2023
TheSuperX:
Dude Singapore has alot of Muslim populations
Na lie, Singapore are mostly Hindus and Buddhist, Muslims you see in Singapore are from Malaysia
Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by TheSuperX(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
sihamey:

Na lie, Singapore are mostly Hindus and Buddhist, Muslims you see in Singapore are from Malaysia
Big lie, don't tell me what I know
Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by Xiaohei(m): 2:31am On Jul 21, 2023
Gerrard59:

Except for work visas, Singaporeans rarely apply for visas to enter major countries except China (due to Covid). Even for employment, Singaporeans can easily work in the US via the H1B1. They are treated differently from the rest of the world.

Help me tell that fella cos apparently he no sabi wetin dey. Some Nigerians go dey mistalk anyhow.
Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by sihamey: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2023
TheSuperX:
Big lie, don't tell me what I know
I just returned from there so I’m telling you what I know. There more Indians and Chinese in Singapore and their religious are more populated which is Hindu and Buddhism.
I no get time for NairaLand and their arguments
Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by sihamey: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
so u know better than those people who wrote this?

Or u just chose to b stupid like d rest of your kinsmen
Fake news
Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by TheSuperX(m): 6:37am On Jul 23, 2023
sihamey:

I just returned from there so I’m telling you what I know. There more Indians and Chinese in Singapore and their religious are more populated which is Hindu and Buddhism.
I no get time for NairaLand and their arguments
You don't have to tell me that too, do you know that Malaysia and Singapore were one country before they separated? even the current president of the country (a female) is a Muslim so don't argue blindly.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by XAUBulls: 5:36am On Jul 24, 2023
Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by sihamey: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2023
TheSuperX:
You don't have to tell me that too, do you know that Malaysia and Singapore were one country before they separated? even the current president of the country (a female) is a Muslim so don't argue blindly.
Singapore populated by Chinese and Indian.
Singapore don’t need Malaysian and Malaysian can’t stay in Singapore because of Singapore rules don’t favor them as they can not survive with the stringent laws.
In Singapore you can see more of Hindu temple and Buddhism temple than you can see mosque. Talking with experience
Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by TheSuperX(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2023
sihamey:

Singapore populated by Chinese and Indian.
Singapore don’t need Malaysian and Malaysian can’t stay in Singapore because of Singapore rules don’t favor them as they can not survive with the stringent laws.
In Singapore you can see more of Hindu temple and Buddhism temple than you can see mosque. Talking with experience
Big lies, tell that to the people that haven't visited Singapore, so why is their female president a Muslim?
Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by sihamey: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
TheSuperX:
Big lies, tell that to the people that haven't visited Singapore, so why is their female president a Muslim?
Having a Muslim president doesn’t mean the country is populated by Muslim.
Most NairaLander are not researchers they open mouth WAAAAA all the time

Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by TheSuperX(m): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
sihamey:

Having a Muslim president doesn’t mean the country is populated by Muslim.
Most NairaLander are not researchers they open mouth WAAAAA all the time
You are saying that the Muslim population in Singapore is small, that's why I told you No and you saying that the mosques there aren't much is a big joke, go and explore Singapore more before you come here to type balderdash.
Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by sihamey: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
TheSuperX:
You are saying that the population in Singapore is small, that's why I told you No and you saying that the mosques there aren't much is a big joke, go and explore Singapore more before you come here to type balderdash.
You are now talking Off point
you don’t even know the basis for your argument.
Don’t quote me again Biko
Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by TheSuperX(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
sihamey:

You are now talking Off point
you don’t even know the basis for your argument.
Don’t quote me again Biko
Shut up bro, you don't know sh*t about Singapore.
Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by sihamey: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
TheSuperX:
Shut up bro, you don't know sh*t about Singapore.
Plenty children all over NairaLand you just open account last month just to comment trash. You are telling your father shut up. you haven’t entered international airport talk more of traveling out Nigeria wink
Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by Olril18(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
cassyrooy:
Lol

90 countries plenty o.

Nigeria go just go find work overseas laidis
Read the news again
Re: World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th by TheSuperX(m): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
sihamey:

Plenty children all over NairaLand you just open account last month just to comment trash. You are telling your father shut up. you haven’t entered international airport talk more of traveling out Nigeria wink
See baba ode, 😂😂😂 I have been in this forum for more than 10 years and I created this account not long ago because my main was banned, boy you just don't know anything, the countries that I have traveled to, am not sure if you can ever travel there till you kick the bucket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: See The Current State Of The Streets Of Calabar. / Assa community In Imo State Flooded (Pictures) / My Very Ugly Experience With Cross Country Transport. Pictures attached!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.