Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (452386 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by DYwealth: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2019
Hi!
Am into Rug Production.
Any kind of rug you can tell
I also train at an affordable price.
You can contact me on: +2348130260154
Or zenithco19@gmail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by adaytee: 12:26am On Jun 23, 2019
Are you in Canada and you need affordable Nigerian foodstuff?

We have well packaged Nigerian Foodstuff at competitive prices.

Our products include: 

Eja kika
Igbin
Ofada rice
Garri
Palm oil
Plantain Elubo
Onga seasoning 
Dry Periwinkle 
Cameroun Pepper
Coconut candy
Baba dudu
Tiger Nuts
Sisi pelebe 
Kulikuli
Golden morn
Agoyin sauce
Suya Pepper
Peppersoup spice and many more

Give us a trial and you will not regret doing business with us. Feel free to request for price list and any other information you might need from us. 

IG handle @naijafoodcanada

Thanks
Re: Introduce Your Business by Autospect1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Autospect offers comprehensive pre-purchase vehicle inspection service to intended car buyers across Nigeria. Call/whatsapp 08051807665

Re: Introduce Your Business by Jamestown123: 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
DYwealth:
Hi!
Am into Rug Production.
Any kind of rug you can tell
I also train at an affordable price.
You can contact me on: +2348130260154
Or zenithco19@gmail.com
pls oo how do i buy from u nd then sell to people?
Re: Introduce Your Business by Jamestown123: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
TIBOT:
Hello people,
i'm Emem, I deal on supply of Palm oil, Cotton bedsheets 6*7 - 8*8, Producer of dishwashing and laundry liquid soap, and supplier of honey. I am based in Uyo and you can contact me on 08068196900.
pls how much for cotton bedsheet? I want large quantity oo
Re: Introduce Your Business by Autospect1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
Autospect offers comprehensive pre-purchase vehicle inspection service to intended car buyers across Nigeria. Call/whatsapp 08051807665.

Re: Introduce Your Business by lightdream: 3:46am On Jun 25, 2019
Hi everyone,

For your safety,security, communication equipment supply, Installation viz, CCTV, Access control, fire system, Data, Pabx, Door phone, TV and public address system. We would be glad to proffer our solution. If you would require us to inspect your facility ,scale drawings to give out quote. we will appreciate all lead.

Please do reach us on 08094718641.
Re: Introduce Your Business by elknice: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
A quality website will help reinforce your brand.
The way for any business to achieve success on the internet is to establish a brand. In order to do this, you must have a great looking, custom website. It will give your customers the right message about the type of business you run and why they should trust you.

Increasing use of the internet and proliferation of web applications on tablet and mobile devices has been the driving force behind this development.

Give your business that online presence it deserves.

Do you have a business or an idea? Why not give it an online exposure @ a very affordable price from Elknice Solutions.
Benefits includes :
1. Free SSL Certificate
2. Modern online/offline payment (get paid by anyone, anywhere in the world)
3. SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
4. Unlimited Bandwidth
5. Free Digital Marketing Consultation
6. Free regular maintenance and management
7. Social media management
8. 24/7 support

We are available to help you grow your business.

We’re focused on delivering modern websites with flawless user experience. We create beautiful digital products that drive growth and covert leads.

Contact us Today @ https://elknicetechnews.com.ng/contact/

info@elknicetechnews.com.ng

CALL/Whatsapp : 08070774214

www.elknicetechnews.com.ng/profile

Kindly re-share

Re: Introduce Your Business by noxea(f): 7:36am On Jun 26, 2019
WE SELL AFFORDABLE DATA

1gb = ₦600
2gb = ₦1200
3gb = ₦1600
5gb =₦2600

To order, call or send a WHATSAPP message to 08063140093

If you're interested in starting this business as well, get in touch with us today
Re: Introduce Your Business by Deezeehairs(f): 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
Are you a student? Worker? Mother?

Are YOU tired of buying FAKE HUMAN HAIR that turns to sponge after a little usage?

Why not buy hair that will last you years instead of wasting money buying new hair every month?

Try DEEZEEHAIRS today!!!

Our hairs not only last long but are incredibly AFFORDABLE!!

Re: Introduce Your Business by butchery(m): 3:36am On Jun 28, 2019
Do You Need theoryTraining how to start meat processing butchery packaging sausages production
Contact Sam tel.+2348020685390 WhatsApps
email..smoronfade@yahoo.com #pork #meat #foodindustry #professional #agriculture #butcher #hospitality #consultant #meatprocessing #butchery #nigerianbusiness #meatprocessingconsultant
Re: Introduce Your Business by takuti: 12:51am On Jul 02, 2019
Furinture(BOLT INTERIOR DECORATION).
TV stands are essential in a living
space. Having your television set up
on the bare floor doesn’t give your
space the best look. Television stands give life to your sitting room when you
buy our beautiful durable television stand. Our stands are also durable and
can stand your personal artifacts.
Call 08028610816 to place your
orders with us. #Bolt interior #furniture #bolt furniture #television #televisionstand #sittingroom #livingroom #sofa #couch #fabric #comfort #luxury..,BOLT INTERIORS DECORATION.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Emersontunde4(m): 3:19am On Jul 03, 2019
Pls iam trying to start recharge card printing, if any one knows any bulk pin dealers. Pls contact me babatundeemmanuel704@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Autospect1(m): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2019
Autospect offers pre purchase vehicle inspection service to intended car buyers across Nigeria. Call/whatsapp 08051807665, thanks for your anticipated pateonage.

Re: Introduce Your Business by netflicks(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2019
We sell all kinds of mobile air conditioning system, window unit at a very affordable price.. our products are foriegn used with good quality certified and tested OK.

For more info whatsapp or call 08027206584

Thanks

Re: Introduce Your Business by gooddy68: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
Get your UK or US Used Laptops for as low as 25k

Do you need quality, cheap and quality UK or USA Used Laptops in Nigeria?
Search no more, here @ Don Gooddy I.T World we give you the best and nothing but the best.

Our laptops ranges from 25k upward with special treatment for resellers

We have:
Acer
HP
Lenovo
Samsung
Dell
Fujitsu
Etc.

We sell for individuals and in wholesales too.
We have a referral package for anyone that refers buyer to Us.

We as well help train those who want to venture into laptop reselling business for those who don't know the know how and with small or little capital.

We are located in Ibadan but have the ability to waybill to any part of Nigeria.

Our Contact:
Email: dongooddyinfotech@gmail.com
Phone: 08160908324 or 08074320399
WhatsApp: 08160908324
Facebook: Don Gooddy I.T World.

We love doing business with you.
Re: Introduce Your Business by anuoreangel(f): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
You want to into a business you earn 50-100% ROI profit. We deal in quality footwear’s in wholesale n retail. We do carton sharing for some of our shoes those that can not afford the whole carton.

Whatapps 07013050882

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by Hephzibahdrycle: 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
Let the professional handle your laundry. We take the stress of you, while you reclaim your free time, we do the laundry for you.
We have what it takes to meet your laundry needs, for individuals, cooperate organizations, restaurant, hotels, boarding schools, hospitals etc, Hephzibah Laundry is available to meet all your laundry needs!
Hephzibah Laundry... wash more, pay less!

Re: Introduce Your Business by Hephzibahdrycle: 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hephzibahdrycle:
Let the professional handle your laundry. We take the stress of you, while you reclaim your free time, we do the laundry for you.
We have what it takes to meet your laundry needs, for individuals, cooperate organizations, restaurant, hotels, boarding schools, hospitals etc, Hephzibah Laundry is available to meet all your laundry needs!
Hephzibah Laundry... wash more, pay less!

Re: Introduce Your Business by Echezonaf08(m): 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: Introduce Your Business by naijabioworth(m): 7:55am On Jul 09, 2019
hello, my name is karasco.... i sell verified foreign ads with domain...you can always contact me 07033914653
Re: Introduce Your Business by Jumciqute: 8:46am On Jul 09, 2019
We Publish your book for you at a very affordable rate. We protect your book rights. We bring out the book in you at THE EFFEKTIFS PUBLISHING INC. CALL 08061302402; 08094583425. Email: theeffektifsinc5@gmail.com. WE BRING OUT THE BOOK IN YOU. Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business by lightdream: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
We can help you with supply of signal Cables: video cable, fire alarm, telephone cable,equipment on CCTV, Access control, fire system, Data, Pabx, Door phone, TV and public address system and installations on preferred brand on panasonic, hikvision, uniview, bosch on . Please do reach us on 08094718641.
Re: Introduce Your Business by ricardstephen: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hello everyone, I have a standard unisex salon, That I will like to sublet out, And it's located at the main city of Ibadan Oyo State

I want to lease / sublet , This unisex salon , simply because I'm traveling out of the country ( I don't want to close it)
This salon is located at a popular Area in Ibadan.. I don't want to disclose the name of the salon, because is in a very popular Area and it's a popular salon in Ibadan Oyo for more info call me or whatapps my number for more info.
Note : strictly for business only

Re: Introduce Your Business by ricardstephen: 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2019

Re: Introduce Your Business by Benbethy(f): 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hello
I have series of bags, magnetic lashes, perfumes, shoes, snickers etc available at an affordable price. You can make your order and it will be delivered to you. We supply all kinds of wears. We have China, USA, Italy etc all available.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Benbethy(f): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hello
I have series of bags, magnetic lashes, perfumes, shoes, snickers etc available at an affordable price. You can make your order and it will be delivered to you. We supply all kinds of wears. We have China, USA, Italy etc all available.
You can contact me through my number
08103905466, 08072073016.
Our office is at fed poly ede. Delivery within osun is free.
Re: Introduce Your Business by maytn21: 7:17am On Jul 11, 2019
Hello guys, I've got good news 4 u
Do u know that you can all sit in your respective houses and be a business man or woman?
Hendrixstores got you anytime
You wanna be a whole sale distributor or a retailer?, you are in the right store
Hendrix stores deals with only plain shirts and if u need to brand them, we also got that covered
Wholesale price: 1,500(in dozens)
Retail price:1,800 (for one)
Plain tees available in different colours�
Delivery in 48hrs
https:///2349023642085

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.