Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451985 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by AWOCAFE2630: 1:25am On Apr 30, 2019
3RD

Re: Introduce Your Business by AWOCAFE2630: 1:26am On Apr 30, 2019
4TH

Re: Introduce Your Business by AWOCAFE2630: 1:28am On Apr 30, 2019
5TH

Re: Introduce Your Business by AWOCAFE2630: 1:31am On Apr 30, 2019
6TH

Re: Introduce Your Business by elknice: 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
Every Business needs an online presence to gain more audience and make more profits as the world is now moving electronically.

We are ready to give your business that online presence it deserves. Get a world class website!

*Do you have a business or an idea?* Why not get a website and give it an online exposure @ a *very affordable price from Elknice Solutions*.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Company website
School website
E-Commerce Site
Hotel booking and reservation site
Online Radio
E-Platform --- negotiable
Blog

*Benefits includes :*
1. Free SSL Certificate
2. SEO
3. Unlimited Bandwidth
4. Free Digital Marketing Consultation
5. Free regular maintenance and management
6. Social media management
7. 24/7 support

We’re focused on delivering modern websites with flawless user experience. We create beautiful digital products that drive growth and covert leads.
We also develop custom mobile apps .

For more details Call / WhatsApp : 08070774214
Portfolio : www.elknicetechnews.com.ng/profile

*Kindly re-share
Re: Introduce Your Business by makyz: 1:15pm On May 01, 2019
Am Makz, owner of makz luscious hair. We sell quality, durable and affordable human hairs; wigs and weaves. Try us today and i can assure you that you will always come back for more.
Follow us on IG @makz_luscious_hair
Facebook : Makz beauty store
Call or WhatsApp: 08063862213
kiss

Re: Introduce Your Business by javaRookie: 4:04pm On May 01, 2019
Nabie:

I run a recycling company in Ogun state,in need of large quantity of the following waste material.

PolyPropolene
Low Density
High Density.

Chat me on WhatsApp 07035756480 if you work or know companies or Individuals that can supply or buy from.
Hello Sir. Do you have a logo for your business brand? I can make you professional yet simplistic logo for your brand.
Send me a pm if you wish to receive a quote.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Makz: 5:31pm On May 01, 2019
makyz:
Am Makz, owner of makz luscious hair. We sell quality, durable and affordable human hairs; wigs and weaves. Try us today and i can assure you that you will always come back for more.
Follow us on IG @makz_luscious_hair
Facebook : Makz beauty store
Call or WhatsApp: 08063862213
kiss

You are Makyz rather

grin grin grin
Re: Introduce Your Business by ak22(m): 10:33pm On May 03, 2019
Let give your house a nice 3D flooring .
Call 08067417582

Re: Introduce Your Business by chukwudiugwegbu: 8:49am On May 05, 2019
BRAND NEW ABB TRANSFORMERS FOR SALE AT BEST PRICES.STAY AWAY FROM REFURBISHED TRANSFORMERS. HAVE PEACE OF MIND.

CALL US 09065588906 OR 08188723968

VISIT www.lighthousestandard.com to view more .

Re: Introduce Your Business by TIBOT(f): 10:27am On May 06, 2019
Hello people,
i'm Emem, I deal on supply of Palm oil, Cotton bedsheets 6*7 - 8*8, Producer of dishwashing and laundry liquid soap, and supplier of honey. I am based in Uyo and you can contact me on 08068196900.

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by fitlaw(m): 4:44pm On May 06, 2019
Solara Convertible For Sale! Price: N1.7m (Negotiable)
Call: 08132177372

Convertible in Good condition and everything is perfectly working well

Model: 2005 Model
Colour: White
Nature: Nigerian Used
Engine: V6
Body type: Covertible
Mileage: 43,498
Transmission: Automatic

Popular Features

DVD/TV Screen
Reverse Camera
Air Conditioning
Alloy Wheels
CD (Single Disc)
Cruise Control
Fog Lights
Heated Seats
Keyless Entry
Leather Seats
Power Steering
Power Windows
Call: 08132177372

Convertible in Good condition and everything is perfectly working well

Model: 2005 Model
Colour: White
Nature: Nigerian Used
Engine: V6
Body type: Covertible
Mileage: 43,498
Transmission: Automatic

Popular Features

DVD/TV Screen
Reverse Camera
Air Conditioning
Alloy Wheels
CD (Single Disc)
Cruise Control
Fog Lights
Heated Seats
Keyless Entry
Leather Seats
Power Steering
Power Windows

Re: Introduce Your Business by eboniee024: 7:51pm On May 06, 2019
Hello people. this is De-setob am from Egba. I deal in original gaari egba, gaari ijebu, Elubo white and beans (Drum n Oloyin). I distribute across Nigeria. U can contact me for further details on 08133672343. The bags of garri ranges between 7k-12k. It also ranges between 20-70 mudus depending on d sack. Thanks in advance for ur patronage.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Durodu: 7:43am On May 07, 2019
Hello nairalanders I am in to supply of cement, building blocks, sand and granite. We can supply you as many as you want.

Our depot is at OBA Ogunji road, Opp NNPC petrol station, Odo eran, Ogba agege.

Our blocks are machine made and our cement is dangote cement. Contractors that are patronizing us can tell. We supply only Lagos. Contact 07032663367.

Thanks.
Re: Introduce Your Business by balogunolamilek(m): 8:04am On May 07, 2019
Hi, am Balogun Olamilekan, an outsourcing agents for all kind of solid mineral products in all mineral enriched Africa countries.
.iron ore
.coal
.zircon
.tin
.tantalite
.columbite
.gemstones
.e.t.c.
Contacts: +2348103477196
balogunolamilek@gmail.com
18, Salami Kasumu Street, Mosan Ipaja, Lagos,Nigeria.
Re: Introduce Your Business by balogunolamilek(m): 9:30am On May 07, 2019
Hi, am Balogun Olamilekan, an outsourcing agents for all kind of solid mineral products in all mineral enriched Africa countries.
.iron ore
.coal
.zircon
.tin
.tantalite
.columbite
.gemstones
.e.t.c.
Contacts: +2348103477196
balogunolamilek@gmail.com
18, Salami Kasumu Street, Mosan Ipaja, Lagos,Nigeria
Re: Introduce Your Business by ChijyWills(m): 11:24pm On May 07, 2019
*THE SOLUTION TO THE PERFUME PROBLEM IS HERE*

*Alot of people do complain of buying Perfumes which their fragrance do not last long not even up to two hours for some,* *this is a heartbreaking issue because a perfume or spray you buy should atleast last long, but even the few you thought will be different turned out to be the same, currently you have given up on buying them for what they are said to be which they are not......*
*I have a nice oil Perfume in 4ml,8ml and 10ml Bottle sizes with long lasting fragrance, this ones are unlike the ones you have tried out before, there are benefits you get when you buy this oil Perfumes*
*One of the benefits is that each of the 4ml bottles you buy comes with a free 1ml bottle*
*Another benefit is that the oil Perfumes have long lasting fragrance*
*when you buy 4 of these 4ml bottle you get it at a subsidized rate*
*You can't just regret buying it because it will give you what you want that is a Perfume with long lasting fragrance....*

*DM me today to place order for yours*
*We do Nationwide delivery*
*The first five customers to buy 4 bottles of the 4ml oil perfumes will get it at a more subsidized rate*
*Send a WhatsApp message to this number for business today 07084029641*
Re: Introduce Your Business by Diana78: 7:57am On May 09, 2019
Limult Mines & Mineral Resources are sellers of high quality washing gravel for housing construction. When our washing gravels are used for construction, they provide the best strength for longer lasting homes.

They have various sizes of clean and quality washing gravels available. They have the small, medium and [/b]big sizes.

They guarantee their clients of strong buildings as Limult Mines & Mineral Resources provides the best sources of quality washing gravel in the nation.

They deliver with their giant trucks to customers construction site anywhere in the nation - [b]Nigeria

Call their line on 07052446249 and also visit thier website at www.limult.com to place an order.

#WashingGravel #WashingGravelSellers #SellersofSharpSand #Nigeria #Africa #UnitedStates #UnitedKingdom #London #BuyWashingGravelOnline #ConstructionCompany #BuildingMaterialsCompany #Lagos #Kano #Kaduna #Benue #Anambra #Enugu #Ogun #Osun #Adamawa #Abia State #BuyWashingGravel#LimultWashingGravelforConstruction#LimultMines&MineralResources #LimultGroup

Re: Introduce Your Business by Eloquy(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2019
Mlc Investico ltd: call for Investors all over Nigeria.

Hello Everyone. It is possible for you to be a part owner of a company called Mlc Investico ltd. It is registered with CAC and it is involved in the trading of goods plus it is productivity penancing too.

There are quite a number of opportunities for people who want to have a lifetime investment that can continue to yield money for them yearly through various programs, projects and initiatives of this company.

50 Units of the company is available. And a single unit goes for 200,000 Naira only. You can get more enlightenment on this.

Message or call 08068622978 for more information.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Chi04ken04(m): 1:35pm On May 13, 2019
My name is okeke Kenneth am dealing with Electrical materials, if you want to wire your house maybe its conduct or surface and different kinds of socket and fittings you can contact 08039239910 at Ondo town
Re: Introduce Your Business by Elinae: 9:30pm On May 13, 2019
Effective marketing, for the service businesses is about two things: being found and having a trustworthy reputation.

For professional and medical services such as legal firms and hospitals, prospective clients will research online in order to narrow their choices to just few providers. For others - from pest control to home security, restaurants and hotels, the deciding factor may be location.

Elinae is the only marketing agency in Lagos Nigeria specifically dedicated to the service industry.

We recognize the uniqueness of the service industry and our work for service-related businesses focus on Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Website Design, Social MEdia Management, Digital Advertising, Content & Email Marketing, as well as Graphic Design such as Logo and Printed Materials. Our work with them sometimes also include traditional Media Buying such as TV, Newspaper, and Magazine.

Our goal when we work with you as a service business company or individual is to expand your potential market and help you land the BEST CLIENTS, STAND OUT from your competition and become the OBVIOUS CHOICE IN YOUR MARKET.

Discover how we can help make your business the obvious choice in your market:

Visit: https://elinae.com
Call: 08126569950
Email: hello@elinae.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Jogab: 11:53am On May 15, 2019
Hello all, CRYSTAL COOLING SYSTEM. We are experts in installation and maintenance of.............. # Central air conditioners #Split/mini split air conditioners #window air conditioners #Hybrid air conditioners #And all types of refrigerators....
C. C. S......., simply the best. 07019281680.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Adeyanju1245: 12:24pm On May 15, 2019
Short Story About FRW Paradise
This is a short story about FRW Paradise https://www.followrightway.com was hosted and started on March 7th, 2019.

This journey started by passing through many difficulties and challenges that could not be mentioned here just to make life easier for everyone.

I created FRW Paradise with the user’s perspective in mind. Having this ambition,

I went through many research about the main problem people are really facing spiritually, physically and financially,

and how to grow business by following the right way,

and also how people can become freelance and independent person in their generation with perfect solutions to each problem.

In this process I started gathering some information about people problems in many areas of Christian life,

businesses compiling with their solutions to help the world,

and many types of online business to turn our generation around by giving hope for the hopeless and everyone as well,

just for everyone to secure one or more source of income (successful business). just in the right way

Why the worlds need FRW Paradise?
I have a caring soul to provide every necessary guide for Christians, and also true businesses to solve people of God problems financially.

This website was purposely designed to meet the needs of all chosen child of God,

and those to be, however, it’s focuses on entrepreneurs all over the world most especially people who lack the knowledge and strategies of businesses

to get them through in any kind of business giving them an opportunity to have in-depth knowledge and understanding about Enterprise in the right way.

Moreover, it’s also online businesses and marketing, business guides, business graphics, online business opportunities, money making ideas in the right way, web design, blogging, internet entrepreneurs

and showing people the way about online business and marketing to solve many problems for the chosen ones

There are many plans and focus for this website before it was launched and published globally to the reach of people’s..... Please check it out through this link www.followrightway.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by commoditiesnig: 2:42pm On May 15, 2019
Are you a Traders & Importer wishing to purchase and import Commodities of your choice from Turkey?

Look no further as we are on ground in Turkey to assist you purchase, carryout logistics and coordinate importation of your Goods from Turkey.

We link you direct to our partner Manufacturers and Suppliers all based in Turkey.

Turkey products range from:
1) Textile & Garments - all types, rolls, designs and specifications.
2) Industrial machines - Sowing machines, manufacturing equipment, etc
3) Clothings & Jewelries - Men wears, ladies wears, Kids, Wedding gowns, bed sheets, duvet, Curtains, etc
4) Furniture - household, chairs, bed, office, Doors, etc
5) Machinery - Agricultural, construction, technology, etc
6) Electrical appliances and products
7) Transformers
cool Building materials & items
9) Lightning products - Bulbs, street lights, automatic lighting sysyems, etc
10) Security systems
11) Toys
Etc..

Contact us on whatever products you need to purchase as we discuss and link you direct to manufacturer and supplier.

We have Contact Office in Istanbul, Turkey & Our Lagos Office is at:
Suit C3, No 41, Ayangburen Road, (Opposite The Place), Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.

Further enquiries & discussion, pls WhatsApp:+234-805 5777 047; Intl. Phone no. +90 552 379 2619
Re: Introduce Your Business by Funmi19(f): 7:18pm On May 15, 2019
Hello people,we sell quality foodstuff like palm oil,crayfish, prawn, melon, ogbono, onions, ground rice in 1kgand 2kg,dry fish,stock fish. We are close by, delivery worldwide call / whatsapp08056071987

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.