Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451964 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by gooddy68: 2:21pm On May 16, 2019
Don Gooddy I.T World.
We sell quality UK used laptops at cheap rate.

With 25k, you can comfortably own your personal laptop.

Re: Introduce Your Business by gooddy68: 2:25pm On May 16, 2019
Don Gooddy I.T World.
We sell quality UK used laptops at cheap rate.

With 25k, you can comfortably own your personal laptop.

Email: dongooddyinfotech@gmail
Phone: 08160908324
Fb: Don Gooddy
Re: Introduce Your Business by afecofrank(m): 7:44pm On May 16, 2019
Dear All Nairalanders!
Who is into used scrap metals? We urgently need R50/R65 used Rail scraps in large quantity.
If you can supply, kind contact me with details stock information including FCO, POP, Clear Photos, New day video, SGS Q&Q report, etc.
Offer term required: CIF Hai Phong Port, Vietnam.
Quantity: 100,000-150,000MT, partial shipments acceptable. 1000-2000MT/monthx12 also workable.
Payment: 100% LC At Sight against 2% Pb Guarantee.
Contact me as soon as possible.
Mr. Frank

Re: Introduce Your Business by IykeWrites: 4:27pm On May 17, 2019
Hello Nairaland.

This is Iyke Writes, a content writing and editing service.

This means we're in the business of writing, editing and proofreading web copy, books (including ebooks), press releases, marketing copy, and other (business related) writing projects.

Here's a link to our website, which has a few samples of what we've done: https://iykewrites.com

Connect with us via Whatsapp: 08133470608,

or via email at iykewrites.cws@gmail.com.

Let's make words work for your business.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Sk4nairaland(f): 4:32pm On May 17, 2019
Auction! Auction! Auction! Buy these quality, classy and trendy bags at an amazing price of #4000. You cant find them that cheap at any other place. So what are you waiting for. Smartly make use of this opportunity to slay with shikini money. The retail price is #5000 up but am auctioning them off for just #4000. Please if you are in Lagos and is interested in them we can meet one on one in a public place that is not too far from you and not too far from me (middle point) and do the transaction. We also deliver through logistic company. WhatsApp 08073930378 or click on this link �
https:///send?phone=2348073930378 to place your order. Stock remaining is very small so it's on first come first served basis

Re: Introduce Your Business by Tiwasvibe: 8:25am On May 18, 2019
FEMFIC FX LTD
CAC REGISTERED COMPANY
We’re a financial company that deals with Professional Forex Trading with over 8years cumulative experience.
Part of our services include
Forex Training| Effective Portfolio Management| Forex Signal Provider| Cryptocurrency.

We’re currently running an investment platform, Social Trading program that creates wealth, Passive income and saves time for our investors with a minimum invest of $100 and a Return of 20% monthly.

You can reach out to us on Whatsapp via
https:///2348084888683

FEMFIC FX LTD
Your Finance, Our Priority...

Re: Introduce Your Business by BloggerMentor: 5:12am On May 19, 2019
We offers innovation and technology tutorial and reviews at www.sharpestarena.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by username12: 3:46pm On May 19, 2019
There's a saying, and we believe it's true, the line between disorder and order lies in logistics. Today, we herald the dawn of a new beginning in Africa's #logistix industry.
Contact us today to experience order and efficiency in your total logistics/supply chain....We're all about logistics

Re: Introduce Your Business by TIBOT(f): 10:38am On May 20, 2019
At E&E SPECTRUM, WE DEAL ON SUPPLY OF PALM OIL, NATURAL HONEY, BED SHEET AND DUVET, DISH WASHING LIQUID SOAP, CRAYFISH AND DRIED FISH, MEN WEARS AND KIDDIES. CALL ME ON 08068196900 OR 08096122704
Re: Introduce Your Business by Abikesparkle: 11:10am On May 20, 2019
ABIKE SPARKLE offers the following services:
#Daily Environmental Cleaning
#Weekly comprehensive Cleaning
#Disinfectant of Storage Tank
#Post Construction Cleaning
#After Event/Party Cleaning
#Pest control/Fumigation
Call us on :08183848732,09056964064
No one does it better..
Re: Introduce Your Business by samiam123: 5:39pm On May 20, 2019
Mimi The Virtual Assistant.

We provide virtual assistant services to busy professionals that just want to focus on their work or even people who just want some time off. We'll take the pressure off.
We can help with customer service, social media management, corporate event planning, brainstorming and research, basic administrative support, business proposal research and review, calendar management, temporary staffing and even errand running.

Whatever the task, outsource it to us!

You can reach us on +2348084366062 or hello@mimivpa.com

You can also visit our website: www.mimivpa.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Shirley87(f): 12:03am On May 21, 2019
I'm into crayfish and dry fish business.. I sell in wholesale and retail.. Abuja is my location... 09084675778 is my contact.

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by damtan(m): 12:37pm On May 22, 2019
Are you an importer of agro-produce such as ginger, date, moringa seeds, garlic, cocoa, shea butter etc?? Or maybe you are an importer of African/Nigerian Textile?? Do you run an African/Nigerian restaurant in the diaspora and need a reliable Nigerian Export Company to help you with all your importations? [B]Fastigium Export Services Limited[/B] with company registration 1585991 is a Nigerian export company who specializes in exporting all sorts of agricultural produce and textiles all around the world. We are reliable and consistent and treat our customers as kings.
For more information, contact us at fintservlimited@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by daylay123(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2019
We Sell Quality Goods Imported From China At Cheap/Wholesale Rates. Example is below:

Contact Me On WhatsApp 08027086615bFor More Details.

Thanks

Re: Introduce Your Business by melinga(m): 10:02am On May 23, 2019
Am into auto mobile spare parts, we specialize on Japanese cars such as Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Kia, Hyundai and so on. We import direct from Japan and China.
Some of u looking for ur car replacement like bumbers, headlamps,rear lamp, bonnet ND so on. We re here to assist you pple.
Delivery is sure and fast.
U can reach us with dis number 08039186274 or 09052971130.
Re: Introduce Your Business by nenedima(f): 3:57pm On May 24, 2019
Hey, are you interested in study/work visa to Canada? Your wish is just a dream away!! cheesy We process Admission and visa for people who have interest in studying as well as working in Canada wink. This is very affordable and authentic at the same time wink. Refund is guaranteed if client does not get an admission, service charge is paid only when your visa is ready!!

Btw, we are offering a discount of 50% at the moment! grin
Interested? cheesy, reach me through akuchim 13.ir@ gmail.com, thank you...

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by laurelyn(f): 5:22pm On May 25, 2019
Are you looking to start a business and you do not have much capital for branding?
Goldlaurel design creates clean, neat and unique logos, business cards, letterheads, envelopes and complimentary slips at jaw dropping rates. You can trust us to help you create a brand for your business that will serve as a professional calling card for your existing and prospective clients. Contact us on http:///2348107442216 or goldlaureldesign@gmail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by yewaman: 6:12pm On May 27, 2019
Office Engine is a business set up with the aim of providing high quality service in the areas of graphics, word processing, copying, scanning, printing, customizing and branding, office supplies, Business Registration/Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission CAC. And at the same time giving value for money and timely delivery.

Re: Introduce Your Business by Zdoh(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2019
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: Introduce Your Business by lexxyrule(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2019
700$ payoneer available
130$ Skrill available
400$ paypal available

Contact at whatsapp via signature.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Ghanaian(m): 5:55pm On May 31, 2019
Upwork is making people happy

Approval of all Upwork Account
Setup of New Upwork profile to get approved immediately within 30mins.
Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada and other countries account 30mins.

Call or whatsapp
Re: Introduce Your Business by fsuper(m): 9:37pm On May 31, 2019
Good day all,
We render electrical services...
We deal in both domestic and industrial electrification, piping,trucking,surface wiring ,electrical maintenance and co.
We are situated in No 6 osibodu close ilisan remo Ogun state also No 26 Akintunde mafoluku oshodi Lagos.. Contact number 08073153686..mail...funsosuper@gmail.com
An electrical service you can trust.
Fsuper electrical solution (BN 2361990)
Re: Introduce Your Business by tom1987: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
Sanitary wares from China ,find the wholesalers,from Lagos,if you into Sanitray wares you can join our whatsapp group https:///LJj4kkXG1ZDL8nBxTMwZch to get more information.

Re: Introduce Your Business by herakles: 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
grin *clears throat* Ladies and gentlemen! My potential esteemed customers! I am herakles! The online representative of a fresh and budding travel agency! Feliz Travels and Tours. We just got our official go ahead to commence operations! We offer a range of services, which includes, but not limited to:

Flight booking
hotel reservations
Leisure Travel packages
Corporate Travel management.
Airport protocol and drivers

We would appreciate your patronage going forward.

We are currently running a promo for our nairaland customers! cheesy we will offer flight tickets at discounted prices to all those who book from nairaland! Please check my signature for details. Thank you in advance for your patronage! I look forward to doing business with you. #Peace cool
Re: Introduce Your Business by Ibiyomee(f): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
Are you looking for where you can get kitchen, household , gift items, souvenirs for children and adult party, children and adult wears at cheapest wholesale and retail price?
*ABY Varieties Emporium* is the answer
Click here https:///ImEhE93ULXWE8rtFmlIPyx to join my whatsapp group

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.