Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt (19276 Views)

Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa / I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM / I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by emmyN(m): 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
He's always been a coward. He ran into hiding when Wagner was staging a revolt, and now has ducked his tail between his legs for the fear of being extradited to the ICC. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by 100PercentNaija: 12:56am On Jul 20, 2023
jswitch:
If South Africa is not strategic enough, it will become a pawn in this global political chessboard between USA, China and Russia

This is the one comment that makes sense here. Bunch of kids everywhere who don't even know/suspect that we are living in a "collective dream."
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by GistFullGround: 1:33am On Jul 20, 2023
Fear catch am. Meanwhile them say them be super power!

1 Like

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by tsdarkside(m): 3:27am On Jul 20, 2023
babyboy4every1:

You get brain bros. People's forget sa is signatory to the icc and she must arrest Putin. The question is can sa really arrest Putin? Ramaphosa has been lobbying for Putin to please abstein from attendance. Putin insist he would come in person. I said it, ramaphosa will do everything humanly possible and make sure Putin don't attend. Sorry for my English.

your english is okay....i understood what you wrote....
sa shouldnt risk it....ordnary russians would blame sa too if something happens....

1 Like

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by 100PercentNaija: 4:31am On Jul 20, 2023
emmyN:
He's always been a coward. He ran into hiding when Wagner was staging a revolt, and now has ducked his tail between his legs for the fear of being extradited to the ICC. cheesy
Look again! The more you pay attention, the more you see.
All those acts/sacrifices (or cowardice if you will) were all tactical chess moves whose ultimate aim is to have some important/pivotal chess pieces occupy strategic locations on the chessboard.
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by 100PercentNaija: 4:55am On Jul 20, 2023
GistFullGround:
Fear catch am. Meanwhile them say them be super power!

It is irresponsible for one who has "odeshi"/ "cut-no-enter" to go to the house of flying daggers. Even the gods/odds will be against you.
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by 100PercentNaija: 5:09am On Jul 20, 2023
Putin said "strike first if fight is inevitable." Nevertheless, like every Master, Putin knows that greater power comes with even greater responsibility. He knows that those American Gangsters won't hesitate to extend their "military adventure" to SA under the guise of carrying out ICC's bidding. Putin will not go to SA because of the greater responsibility that comes with the greater power he wields.
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Cantonese: 6:22am On Jul 20, 2023
Masterviolence:
I really don't know why there are so many noise about Putin going to SA.

Putin will go to South Africa and nothing will happen.
Even if the u.s was a member of the ICC and Putin visited Washington I don't think the u.s is crazy enough to arrest Putin.

We are not taking about mere leaders here, or are we talking about Muammar Gaddafi or Saddam Hussein we are talking about Putin
The most powerful leader on earth.

Because of this noise i can bet on it that Putin will go to SA.
Except there's an adjustment somewhere.

Why are some of you so blind? Did you not read the statement clearly by the South African government? The government clearly stated that Putin will not be there. Do you have a car or truck to get him there by all means?

Always read clearly, understand, before commenting.
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by godliman: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2023
Masterviolence:

Even if the u.s was a member of the ICC and Putin visited Washington I don't think the u.s is crazy enough to arrest Putin.

We are not taking about mere leaders here, or are we talking about Muammar Gaddafi or Saddam Hussein we are talking about Putin

So why is he not going? He fears something worst than being arrested - coup at home.
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by emmyN(m): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2023
100PercentNaija:

Look again! The more you pay attention, the more you see.
All those acts/sacrifices (or cowardice if you will) were all tactical chess moves whose ultimate aim is to have some important/pivotal chess pieces occupy strategic locations on the chessboard.

Lol, unnecessary aggrandizement. There is nothing tactical about Putin. He is a coward, simple.

1 Like

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Akuruoulo(m): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2023
Masterviolence:

If he is man enough make he go SA angry grin grin

Na only braindeads mofos believe in Putin's might.
Graciously Putin fail behind xing pin among most powerful nations grin cheesy
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Akuruoulo(m): 9:39am On Jul 20, 2023
Masterviolence:

U love the way u guys acknowledges the strength of USA.
The fear of America is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Akuruoulo(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2023
surrogatesng:
Is it fear of arrest?
Fear and arrest
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Akuruoulo(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2023
id4sho:
Arresting Putin is an act of war. South Africa don't want excessive baggage tongue
If them arrest am for SA, then SA will be involved in every fight.
Remember the location of SA which made them the safest in the presence of world war 3, and now they being involved is Haram to Africa
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Akuruoulo(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2023
naijapips04:
Trust Me. Putin is not a coward. This withdrawal is for the sake of South Africa.

Shut up u braindead.
He is protecting his self.
Putin in captivity is a great shame to Russia.

We told you guys he will never be at the summit onset but u guys already sold ur souls to anything against USA or truth.
Una go learn soon
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Akuruoulo(m): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2023
callmevirus:
He is scared
Hahahahah
He is only strong in Russia.
USA overshadowed them in the world,
China overshadowed them in Asia , while United kingdom shadows them in Europe .

He is a weakling overall

1 Like

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Akuruoulo(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2023
DONFRANSKID:
𝒊 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒗𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒓 𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒏
In Russia[center][/center] grin grin
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Akuruoulo(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2023
Magnificenttop:
Were you expecting a whole Putin to roam around countries like feather-weight presidents?
If you want to see Putin, you go see him, not the other way round.
Cry cry baby
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Akuruoulo(m): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2023
Akeem79:
The word fear has two famous meaning

F forget
E everything
A and
R run

OR

F face
E everything
A and
R rise

Putin has made his choice grin

Guy u are funny
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by id4sho(m): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2023
Akuruoulo:

Remember the location of SA which made them the safest in the presence of world war 3, and now they being involved is Haram to Africa
Russian government told them same. More over, world power presidents travel with backup fighter jets and about 300 guards inform of soliders, secret agents, navies
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by MySolace: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2023
Landmine1:
Lmaooo, the so called hope of some stupid Nigerians. Hiding like a leaper. Him for try go na.

Coward always. I even rate Kim jun un more than this hyped up coward.
English dey hard u? "Mutual agreement"

South Africa, has expressed their fear before now of Putin coming to South Africa and something nasty comes up, dat it's gonna be war declaration on South Africa. Likely S/A advocated for Putin's absence.

E no hard to comprehend.
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by pansophist(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
callmevirus:
He is scared

He is not scared. It's to avoid Putting an ally in a bad situation. The sanctions SA will face for not abiding by ICC warrants may break it. This is not an issue of Putin's ego, it's about doing the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by nomolos92: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
babyboy4every1:

Wagner vs Russia army, hope you know what you're comparing. How many personel do Wagner possess? Daydreaming is bad sir

Lmao, same Wagner took a military headquarters on Russian soil during their revolt and nothing happened, guess Russia army was daydreaming then, indeed daydreaming is bad
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Hotice085: 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
Masterviolence:

Servant shouting more than the master..... MUMU, when I tell you POOtin in nothing but chicken 🍗 Geroge u no wan hear
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Hotice085: 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
emmyN:

A very useless coward

1 Like

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Tiopii: 8:10am On Jul 22, 2023
Sultty:
Belarus,and most countries loyal to Russia mostly licking Russia's butt (Armenia,serbia.. Could be dragged into war),china, Iran, and even Saudi is drifting. If this war is not quickly quelled could lead to world war. America is slowly losing relevance. You will be surprised

The only place the US is losing relevance is in your head. China and Saudi won't go to war for Russia, very obvious and simple. Belarus didn't even agree to join their troops with Russia to attack Ukraine, when Russia was the heavy fav at the beginning of the war, it's now that Russia is taking serious casualties they would join?

Most nations 'Loyal' to Russia, are not helping Russia's war effort in anyway except it's beneficial to them and usually economic benefits where they get discount to trade with Russia

The war won't go beyond Ukraine and Russia.
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Tiopii: 8:13am On Jul 22, 2023
Akuruoulo:

If Putin is arrested in S.Africa nothing would happened. there'd be unrest in Russia and maybe surrounding countries but Russia won't be able to open another front in S.Africa. S.Africa are bound to arrest Putin if he steps in the country and they have made it clear.

Putin is only untouchable in Russia.

1 Like

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Akuruoulo(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
Tiopii:

If Putin is arrested in S.Africa nothing would happened. there'd be unrest in Russia and maybe surrounding countries but Russia won't be able to open another front in S.Africa. S.Africa are bound to arrest Putin if he steps in the country and they have made it clear.

Putin is only untouchable in Russia.
If u see clowns talking about brics like a military block ehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Montana Passes Bill Blocking Tiktok Downloads / 2 Killed As Terror Attack On Istanbul Courthouse Thwarted(photos) / Israel Now Wants Voluntary Exit Of African Migrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.