Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt (19253 Views)

Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa / I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM / I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Moniya4Real(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
Before nko.

spy24:
South Africa is proving to be an emerging power...

Them don overtake Nigeria as the most important country in Africa

1 Like

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by panpan(m): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
African nations should withdraw their membership from the International Criminal Court (ICC).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Svoboda(m): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
abhosts:
Much Ado about nothing. There is no way his safety was at risk going to SA that is very pro-Russia.

The danger could be the opposition democratic alliance asking the court to compel the sa govt to hand over putin while he is in the country.

The same scenario played out when fmr sudan leader omar al bashir visited sa in 2018 or 2019 for an au meeting, and had to hurriedly leave when a judge ordered his arrest on icc grounds. It was an embarassment ramaphosa had to face.

I think sa shouldn't think twice about exiting the icc.

1 Like

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Mrtaye: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
Magnificenttop:
Were you expecting a whole Putin to roam around countries like feather-weight presidents?
If you want to see Putin, you go see him, not the other way round.
But he can go visiting Belarus...na coward be that naw

4 Likes

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Ijaya123: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
Magnificenttop:
Were you expecting a whole Putin to roam around countries like feather-weight presidents?

Who wants to see Putin?
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Mrtaye: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
abhosts:
Much Ado about nothing. There is no way his safety was at risk going to SA that is very pro-Russia.
Putin jara e ni shebi e be strong man e for go naw..... South Africa indirectly told him they couldn't guarantee his safety

2 Likes

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by PECON1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
andy244:

You don't gerrit. SA as a member of ICC is under obligation to arrest the criminal and hand him over to it for prosecution.
it's about the safety of south Africans, Russian is one of the 5 UN security member, the president of the main 5 member can never be arrested as far as he is still ruling, it's in their law, check history whether the president of Russia, America, Britain,China has ever been arrested while in office. Putin is the most powerful man on earth and any slight security lapse, America will fold their hands while South Africa will suffer it.
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by sharrp: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
For 4-5 years , different nairaland account has been using thins video to scam people for money . None of the money goes to this innocent man whom might not be alive . Since you don’t have conscience, let the same illness befall you . They will use your picture to continue the scam

Hmecy:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoJF8Q_6zE

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed

5 Likes

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by brutal1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
grin weakling sighted 😂 but he can visit China and Belarus 🤣
Magnificenttop:

2 Likes

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Mrtaye: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
Sultty:
what will happen even if he attends tongue wetin una fit do am... This one is not llamdi cownu that u will just put in handcuffs and take him away. Any careless move will cause a world war straight
Putin wise pass you naw abi you no reason say South Africa don tell am indirectly that they can't guarantee his safety

2 Likes

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by PECON1(m): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
FOJEM:
Now, Putin is even afraid of his own shadow! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Omar Bashir of Sudan went to south Africa and was never arrested. U guys think this arrest thing is easy, we are talking of real power here, No African country will like to toy with a Nation that has over a thousand Nuclear weapons knowing fully well they are not part of NATO. America will fold their hands and watch them messed with.
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by frog12: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
people like you at times should not be allowed to comment

callmevirus:
He is scared
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by pacespot(m): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
grin as things dey go, na only China and North Korea this Putin go fit travel to without fear of being arrested. cheesy

Even China self don dey take style maintain him lane for this Putin matter.

5 Likes

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by abobote: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
Fear don catch am

3 Likes

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by joyandfaith: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
Masterviolence:
I really don't know why there are so many noise about Putin going to SA.

Putin will go to South Africa and nothing will happen.
Even if the u.s was a member of the ICC and Putin visited Washington I don't think the u.s is crazy enough to arrest Putin.

We are not taking about mere leaders here, or are we talking about Muammar Gaddafi or Saddam Hussein we are talking about Putin
The most powerful leader on earth.

Because of this noise i can bet on it that Putin will go to SA

If putin is arrested due to some international protocol, do you think Russia would declare on the country that carried out the arrest. There are betrayals everywhere. No leader would visit other country without diplomatic authorisation. If SA tells Putin not to come, he wouldn't come.

5 Likes

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Mrtaye: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
Timoleon:

Ordinary Omar Bashir they could not arrest in South Africa, Na Putin dem wan arrest. Putin just pitied South Africa.
If South Africa say make putin no come so putin go force himself come ni

4 Likes

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Mrtaye: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
Timoleon:
It won’t be the first time they will decide not to act on that obligation. When Omar Bashir came for AU summit, they didn’t arrest him to the disappointment of the icc. I think South Africa should leave the icc. Of what benefit is it sef? USA isn’t part of it so you can’t try an American there, but the same USA is pushing for a trial of a Russian there despite Russia not being a member.
Is Omar Al basheer putin,did basheer invade Ukraine....
We are talking of gravity here okay

1 Like

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Mrtaye: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
BentizilL:
Africa need to stand up and resist neocolonialism... SA should not disappoint us by begging Putin not to come, they should stand up for their freedom...
Which freedom 😀,are they in bondage like the people of russia

2 Likes

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by PECON1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
panpan:
African nations should withdraw their membership from the International Criminal Court (ICC).
the funny thing is America, China and Russia are not even members of ICC meaning u can't try their citizens there. This is just a propaganda, Syria Bashir was never touched and is Putin they will arrest😹
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
Landmine1:
Lmaooo, the so called hope of some stupid Nigerians. Hiding like a leaper. Him for try go na.

Coward always. I even rate Kim jun un more than this hyped up coward.

1 Like

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by callmevirus(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
frog12:
people like you at times should not be allowed to comment

Guy I never mentioned you and am not the cause of the hike in fuel price ok
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Masterviolence(m): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
joyandfaith:

If putin is arrested due to some international protocol, do you think Russia would declare on the country that carried out the arrest. There are betrayals everywhere. No leader would visit other country without diplomatic authorisation. If SA tells Putin not to come, he wouldn't come.
You need to understand that protocols, rules and laws are for the less powerful.

Is it that you turn a blind eye to everything or don't you see that the u.s breaks protocols, rules and laws but get away with it?
There's something that protocols, rules and laws understands and that's the language of power.

If SA tells Putin not to come that's different but if it is because of the ICC, then Putin will go to SA.
There's one called diplomatic immunity.
There's another called the most powerful leader on the planet.
And there's another called the biggest nuclear power on earth.
Think about these three points and tell me if it is worth the risk.
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Magnificenttop: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
Mrtaye:

But he can go visiting Belarus...na coward be that naw
brutal1:
grin weakling sighted 😂 but he can visit China and Belarus 🤣

Belarus, China or Kadyrov's republic which are allies' territory, how are these equal to somewhere in Africa.
Presidents of America, Russia, China, NK and some others. Have you ever seen any of these roaming about anyhow?
Don't think every president in the world is like your African presidents.

America dreads Russia, that doesn't start today. Years ago I asked some white Americans why they do so.
Russians are rough players, no America can mess with Russia, the result may be the end of the world. America knows this, only online clowns like you spew trash.
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by PECON1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
Mrtaye:

Which freedom 😀,are they in bondage like the people of russia
so the people if Russia are in bondage to u. U guys can never disappoint.
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by MRMRMR: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
Where are those lousy clowns saying nothing will happen if he goes to SA.
Let him try and see if he would not be arrested.
Only thing Putin kuku has -nukes- SA also has it.

4 Likes

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by joyandfaith: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
Masterviolence:

You need to understand that protocols, rules and laws are for the less powerful.

Is it that you turn a blind eye to everything or don't you see that the u.s breaks protocols, rules and laws but get away with it?
There's something that protocols, rules and laws understands and that's the language of power.

If SA tells Putin not to come that's different but if it is because of the ICC, then Putin will go to SA.

SA would tell Putin not to come and he wouldn't come. Putin may not want to come due to other reason. Fear of coup!! Russia is at war. Most Russian leaders didn't end well.
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by sexyking1: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
Someone that ran from wragnor group in his own country and u expected him to leave his shores? Putin is a pure coward. Even in his country he lives in a bunker.

4 Likes

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by PECON1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
Masterviolence:

Bro leave them let them be wallowing in ignorance, American can never arrest Putin even if he goes to Washington, this people thinks arresting a power block number one person is Hollywood movie or Russian is some weak country. Tony Blair personally admitted mistakes that led to dead of thousands and he is walking free and was even knighted.
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by NairaMaster1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Masterviolence:
I really don't know why there are so many noise about Putin going to SA.

Putin will go to South Africa and nothing will happen.
Even if the u.s was a member of the ICC and Putin visited Washington I don't think the u.s is crazy enough to arrest Putin.

We are not taking about mere leaders here, or are we talking about Muammar Gaddafi or Saddam Hussein we are talking about Putin
The most powerful leader on earth.

Because of this noise i can bet on it that Putin will go to SA.
Except there's an adjustment somewhere.

Go and fly him to South Africa oga. All of you supporting putting are alien to power.

SA knows the implications.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by NairaMaster1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Ukraine should seek help from Nigeria. Russia will surrender within two weeks

May your days be long. His NL warriors are enough.
Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by Mrtaye: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
Magnificenttop:

Belarus, China or Kadyrov's republic which are allies' territory, how are these equal to somewhere in Africa.
Presidents of America, Russia, China, NK and some others. Have you ever seen any of these roaming about anyhow?
Don't think every president in the world is like your African presidents or Nigerian past president Ajala the traveller.

America dreads Russia, that doesn't start today. Years ago I asked some white Americans why they do so.
Russians are rough players, no America can mess with Russia, the result may be the end of the world. America knows this, only online clowns like you spew trash.
So attending brics summit that you are the leader and member of is gallivanting...call a spade a spade putin was told categorically that his freedom can't be guaranteed and that's the best thing to do by south Africa.....to you people putin is immortal but to people that respect humanity putin is just a common rogue

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films / Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. / Israel Now Wants Voluntary Exit Of African Migrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.