Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

EFCC Disowns Lawyer Prosecuting Stella Oduah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Disowns Lawyer Prosecuting Stella Oduah (12370 Views)

Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him / Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation / EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Disowns Lawyer Prosecuting Stella Oduah by olisaEze(m): 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zico5:

Someone that looted state money and put it in beer investment. What of Akwuzu SARS where Anambra people were killed like chicken. You think we have forgotten.

Show me ONE court case with all these allegations still pending on his head, then we can talk. grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Disowns Lawyer Prosecuting Stella Oduah by Zico5(m): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
olisaEze:

Show me ONE court case with all these allegations still pending on his head, then we can talk. grin
Go to gistlover page on either Facebook or Instagram then u will know the criminal u are praising.
Re: EFCC Disowns Lawyer Prosecuting Stella Oduah by Frontend: 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zico5:

Go to gistlover page on either Facebook or Instagram then u will know the criminal u are praising.

Tribal bigot hypocrite

1 Like

Re: EFCC Disowns Lawyer Prosecuting Stella Oduah by olisaEze(m): 12:12am On Jul 20, 2023
Zico5:

It’s not difficult to see that the root of your self inflicted ignorance lies with your preferred source of news information! And to imagine that this fellow has been abusing people fighting for a better life for him using an unverifiable gossip blog as fact! I don’t even know whether to abuse you or just laugh at the confidence of your stupidity in quoting a news-for-hire blogger! There’s no difference between people that sold their family members to white slavers in exchange for ogogoro, pieces of broken glass and you, because you're too lazy to think for yourself!
Re: EFCC Disowns Lawyer Prosecuting Stella Oduah by lexy2014: 4:41am On Jul 20, 2023
olisaEze:

His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi! Now where is that virgin mother of two? grin

How do you know that he is free of corruption?
Re: EFCC Disowns Lawyer Prosecuting Stella Oduah by ChristianMuslim: 4:54am On Jul 20, 2023
Igbo people don dey there before.. na thief thief dem do
Re: EFCC Disowns Lawyer Prosecuting Stella Oduah by Zico5(m): 6:04am On Jul 20, 2023
olisaEze:

It’s not difficult to see that the root of your self inflicted ignorance lies with your preferred source of news information! And to imagine that this fellow has been abusing people fighting for a better life for him using an unverifiable gossip blog as fact! I don’t even know whether to abuse you or just laugh at the confidence of your stupidity in quoting a news-for-hire blogger! There’s no difference between people that sold their family members to white slavers in exchange for ogogoro, pieces of broken glass and you, because you're too lazy to think for yourself!
That's the problem with u guys. You result to abuse on every issue once u are caught off guard. I say it once again, Obi can never be the president of this country. You guys are just sinking him deeper with ur unguarded utterances and behavior. No one pray for u to change, the end shall justify the mean

1 Like

Re: EFCC Disowns Lawyer Prosecuting Stella Oduah by olisaEze(m): 7:56am On Jul 20, 2023
Zico5:

That's the problem with u guys. You result to abuse on every issue once u are caught off guard. I say it once again, Obi can never be the president of this country. You guys are just sinking him deeper with ur unguarded utterances and behavior. No one pray for u to change, the end shall justify the mean

Caught off guard?? Coming from someone who till now has not named one corruption case hanging over Obi or even produced the virgin mother of two he boasted about is just too amusing! "Obi can never be president of this country" with a model clean record, but you prefer the alleged druggie who from the day he was sworn in has already showing u shege! First Gistlover now followership, Dr Onaneva C. Enitin is just smiling in promax vision! As u make ur bed so u shall lie on it! grin

Re: EFCC Disowns Lawyer Prosecuting Stella Oduah by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:12am On Jul 20, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. / Akeredolu Joins World Leaders At The Annual Investment Meeting In Dubai (photos) / Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.