Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached (3012 Views)

See The Type Of Punishment That Was Given To These Ladies For Stealing Meat / See The Kind Of Punishment Given To This Young Man For Stealing Rubber Slippers / Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by LikeAking: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
SAMBARRY:
what a generation.so when your Staff messes up instead of disciplining them you fire them.isokayyyy

In a civilised world she will sue this woman.

Oga things have changed.

If you surport this then don't complain when police disci you when you misbehave..

Or your son beat ya daughter..

Try and mordenise..

You can terminate their contact instead of this type of discipline..

Send her away..

1 Like

Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by SAMBARRY: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
IyanuDeb:
even though, it's too harsh, notice also that they always kneel on the road not even a smooth surface, reason I will never advice anybody to give his or her child to another person to look after
if you no want another person to treat your child badly or in a way you don't like you too raise your children to be decent instead of raising dysfunctional children and when they begin to fight, destroy things,steal goods or misbehave and they're being published for it you play Victim
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by LikeAking: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
SAMBARRY:
what a generation.so when your Staff messes up instead of disciplining them you fire them.isokayyyy

Na so Shell and Mobile dey punish dia staff?

1 Like

Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by lebron7(m): 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
SAMBARRY:
if you no want another person to treat your child badly or in a way you don't like you too raise your children to be decent instead of raising dysfunctional children and when they begin to fight, destroy things,steal goods or misbehave and they're being published for it you play Victim
You have an archaic mentality
You also support police brutality, right? After all you can also call it discipline
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by PaNnamdi: 4:01am On Jul 20, 2023
SAMBARRY:
be when you have your own shop, allow indiscipline and lawlessness.allow them to be resuming work anytime they like, allow them to steal and not hold them accountable.even you sef needs iron hand with that rubbish you typed
U women over do things that's why God never wanted a woman to be in charge although u people will stubbornly complain.

Punishing the apprentice that way is not the work u are teaching.there are several calm and tactical ways to descipline the apprentice without kneeling down under the sun.

Women sha grin grin
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by SAMBARRY: 5:44am On Jul 20, 2023
Candidlady:

Sorry o

Old man... When you get shop if they misbehave please pour acid on em just to instill discipline....

Rubbish being
when your own apprentices steal and wreck your business after several warnings and advice,hug them.yes I'm old again

I'm grateful to God for adding years to my age in comfort.what Can we say about you cool tongue
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by SAMBARRY: 5:48am On Jul 20, 2023
lebron7:

You have an archaic mentality
You also support police brutality, right? After all you can also call it discipline
there's a difference between brutality and discipline.discipline doesn't kill, indiscipline is why we have twisted youths everywhere.youths lazying around looking for quick money,raping their mother,using their sister to do rituals, kidnapping their friends etc
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by SAMBARRY: 5:51am On Jul 20, 2023
LikeAking:

Na so Shell and Mobile dey punish dia staff?

yes! but they won't tell you
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by lebron7(m): 7:30am On Jul 20, 2023
SAMBARRY:
there's a difference between brutality and discipline.discipline doesn't kill, indiscipline is why we have twisted youths everywhere.youths lazying around looking for quick money,raping their mother,using their sister to do rituals, kidnapping their friends etc
The older ones that are "disciplined" are the reason why Nigeria is where she is
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 20, 2023
This is a norm where I reside and I keep wondering why not send for their parents or have a code of conduct where every apprentice will know the consequence of his/her actions before they commit any crime.
I was passing in a street few weeks back when a vulcanizer apprentice was knocked down by a bike when he's so called master was pursuing him
Thank God it wasn't serious.
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by Contekbbc: 8:03am On Jul 20, 2023
SAMBARRY:
You have no idea how lousy and unruly these apprentices are till you have your own shop.if they are not stealing your money, they're stealing your goods or bringing men into your shop and leaving buyers or they're disrespectful TO buyers when you're not there and in your presence show fake respect

So, you're supporting this evils too.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Nothing should warrant this
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by Baronthecelebri: 10:12am On Jul 20, 2023
Wahala
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by SAMBARRY: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2023
Contekbbc:

So, you're supporting this evils too.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Nothing should warrant this
abeg shut up.irresponsible lots supporting their kind
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by SAMBARRY: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2023
lebron7:

The older ones that are "disciplined" are the reason why Nigeria is where she is
yinmu

It's the older ones that engaged in end Sars
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by Contekbbc: 11:59am On Jul 20, 2023
SAMBARRY:
abeg shut up.irresponsible lots supporting their kind

If they maltreat your children like that, I know you will be barking like a strayed dog.

I don't blame you cos you never start a family let alone having a kid.
It's very evident you're still under your parents roof.
Come back here in 40 year's time, by then, you should have got enough experience to reason like a human.

Dindinrin
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by SAMBARRY: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
Contekbbc:

If they maltreat your children like that, I know you will be barking like a strayed dog.

Come back here in 40 year's time, by then, you should have got enough experience to reason like a human.

Dindinrin
e sha dey pain you say I dey put you for your place grin I understand grin gen z's no dey like anyone who will not put up with their rubbish grin tongue

Again it's my opinion and I am very much entitled to it.if e pain you that much go lie down for 3rd mainland bridge wink
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by IyanuDeb(f): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2023
LikeAking:

In a civilised world she will sue this woman.

Oga things have changed.

If you surport this then don't complain when police disci you when you misbehave..

Or your son beat ya daughter..

Try and mordenise..

You can terminate their contact instead of this type of discipline..

Send her away..

exactly, it's their type of people we see on news everyday torturing their helps with all manner of punishment because they did something wrong

1 Like

Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by IyanuDeb(f): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2023
Contekbbc:

Dindinrin
it's the average Nigerian mentality, I'm pretty sure if he sees his daughter like that, he won't asked what she did but who punished her like that and

1 Like

Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by Contekbbc: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2023
IyanuDeb:
it's the average Nigerian mentality, I'm pretty sure if he sees his daughter like that, he won't asked what she did but who punished her like that and

God bless you jare, sweetie!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's talk about the regional connotations of visa racketeering in Nigeria / See The Face Of The Man Who Killed A Pastor,his Assistant & Lady In Umuahia(pics / Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.