Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal (31621 Views)

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by happney65: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
She wanted to do a Mendy on him. Useless girl
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by almayda: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
In the event that the accused is found to be innocent,the punishment hitherto reserved should be transfered to the accuser,you will see that all these frivolous and callous accusations will stop abruptly.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by MrOkenwa(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
Wow
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by BJanta: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hell has no furry like a woman scorned.
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by sisisioge: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
She thought she was in Nigeria where the law isn't really the law. I hope she gets the full load of consequences of her action!

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by Maxxim: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Sebi this dude always side with any woman matter on twitter, na woman later chop em eye. I'm happy for em sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by Judolisco(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Kpekus nearly end dis one career

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by Codes151(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
U CARRY UR HAND IMPORT JEZZIBEL

she almost ruined u if not...
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by 9jaRealist: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by FireUpNow(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
Women sha make I nor talk as my moth r na woman too.
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by drsibz66(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
After being exonerated,then what will happen to his reputation that has been damaged? sad. This is one reason why I tend to be more careful when dealing with that gender, because funny enough we've found ourselves living in a society that favours them once they cry out angry. Not minding if they are the actual culprits or not......

Fear bannies.

His reputation is no longer tarnished. He committed no crime in been accused falsely. His DBS is intact and won't affect him. He will be even be more respected now in the UK. He can even sue the lady now for defamation and for the all cost of legal expenses and even compensation for the trauma.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by fkj950ax(m): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
Destined2win:
So what will be the Lady's punishment?

You can't just accuse someone of rape, and when it's proven that it was a lie, you go Scot free. Nahhh

Only if you read the post

The false accuser, Dr. Bolanle Aseyan, is currently facing both civil and criminal lawsuits in Nigeria for her actions.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by Greystone: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
Destined2win:

You can't just accuse someone of rape, and when it's proven that it was a lie, you go Scot free. Nahhh

He can sue her to court for defamation of character

1 Like

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by sharone21(f): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
The thing is, even if he actually did all these to her, RAPE is not too easy to prove or was there a hidden camera there or she videoing it?

Since he was helping abi helped her with visa processing, even if he was guilty ( because men sometimes can easily fall to all these sexually related accusations), she would have just forgiven him.

A professional especially one in Medical Sciences would fight tooth and nail to preserve his/ her license as it isn't easy to come by.
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by id4sho(m): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
False rape accusation should be taken seriously, it is wickedness of the highest order. It is very sad to turn around and accused someone you had a nice moment with of rape for some selfish and stupid reasons. Though Nigerian men's penis no dy hear word sha.

Na y local man dey fear your gender. She couldn't handle the breakup and you know naija men are hot cake abroad tongue

1 Like

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by Exceed15: 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
This judgement dey sweet me. May God continue to vindicate every man lied against with rape, domestic abuse etc .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by gannod(m): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Funmi and Bola are mostly names for females. I was struggling initially with who is the man between the two.
Congrats to the one vindicated

Those names are unisex. Same for Bunmi, Tayo, Tope, Yinka, Bukola, Toosin e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by 43Ronin: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
please let him counter sue based on defamation and legal fees paid. we need to stop letting these naija women go Scott free
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by membranus: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
ClearFlair:
Great news.

Obidients are doing massive giveaway on Twitter right now...for Obidients only abeg

Where I fit collect my own?

We are all obedient.
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by Image123(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
No one saves like Jesus. Following Jesus Christ will most likely have saved him from this life of promiscuity and shame.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by Chidex50(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
Destined2win:

That's always my point! The punishment either ways should be the same or even worst for accuser.
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by jubrilELsudan: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
Victoxy:

Did you read the judgement at all?. Y'all just like cheap attention. I wish you all the attention here

YOU ARE A CONFAM ODE

I DEY SURE SEY YOU BE HIM RAPIST GANG MEMBER

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by Fiyin007: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
That's why a rape kit is in existence and why women are told to report straight to authorities immediately after being raped.

sharone21:
The thing is, even if he actually did all these to her, RAPE is not too easy to prove or was there a hidden camera there or she videoing it?

Since he was helping abi helped her with visa processing, even if he was guilty ( because men sometimes can easily fall to all these sexually related accusations), she would have just forgiven him.

A professional especially one in Medical Sciences would fight tooth and nail to preserve his/ her license as it isn't easy to come by.
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by obotematics: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Mbok, fear woman oh !
If Na Naija Bros you for no escape oh
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by OdogwuEkeke(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
I knew that girl that year for LASU, thank God I no near am. The day I for see am the makeup too much na so I just abort mission. Maybe me sef go don dey this situation. After this situation that year, I unfollowed her Nna ehn some ladies sha
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by PROPHETmichael: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Destined2win:

The fact that you are exonerated doesn't necessarily imply that it didn't happen, and the fact that you are found guilty doesn't necessarily mean it actually occurred. It simply indicates that you had a competent lawyer representing you.

Hence, the reason that lady and many others usually go scot free.
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by cuteboy2: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Why the sad face?

Seems you are not happy that the man was exonerated.

Candidlady:
sad
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
Maxxim:
Sebi this dude always side with any woman matter on twitter, na woman later chop em eye. I'm happy for em sha

No mind am... He has always been an advocate of fighting for the women, even when they are obviously wrong ... Make we see whether him don learn him lesson now
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
fkj950ax:

Only if you read the post

The false accuser, Dr. Bolanle Aseyan, is currently facing both civil and criminal lawsuits in Nigeria for her actions.

But the said lady is supposedly in the UK, why is she facing the charges in Nigeria? I stand to be corrected, but I don't think we have any law against false rape accusations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo / Nigerian Man Nabbed In India With 155.5 Grams Of Cocaine (photos) / Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.