Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

White Man Speaks Yoruba Language During Fight - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / White Man Speaks Yoruba Language During Fight (239 Views)

Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) / "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba / Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

White Man Speaks Yoruba Language During Fight by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
A white man who's name or identifications was unknown, was seen in an altercation, which is said to be caused by a dent inflicted on his car by another road user. The argument begun when both parties alighted from their cars and started arguing on who to bare the blames and cost of repair. The matter eventually diverted into another shocking moment when the White man was heard to have spoken in a Dialect said to be "YORUBA LANGUAGE" which led to amusement of other road commutters, who had stop to interfere and settle the matter as both parties get physical.
He was heard to have been angrily cursing the fellow driver using Huge Foul languages spoken in yoruba language dialect.
The particular area where this happened was not disclosed as at time of filing this report.

Watch Video:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cu3zwkiILSn/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Re: White Man Speaks Yoruba Language During Fight by TemplarLandry: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
grin
Re: White Man Speaks Yoruba Language During Fight by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
@FYNESTBOI @MISSYB3
@Seun @Mynd44 @Dominique
Pls help put in the right section. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Response To Princewill "11 Reason You Should Not Travel" / How I Turned My Dream Into Reality: Making My First 1 Million Naira After Japa / Write TEF, Travel Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.