Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions (57626 Views)

Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by blingxx(m): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
OVB123:
Abomination.

Pple wey don dey knack since childhood
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by Pauladex(m): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Asquare84:
I doubt if the cousin are from idoma speaking part of benue, if they are idoma's alekwu (gods ) will strike them automatically, immediately they sleep with themsely.
The gods or village people, shee they are disturbing the gods nii?
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by Father4all: 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
Asquare84:
I doubt if the cousin are from idoma speaking part of benue, if they are idoma's alekwu (gods ) will strike them automatically, immediately they sleep with themsely.
Thunder fire that Alekwu God. Where is the foolish god when the Arabs, Chinese, Hausas, and the middle eastern people are doing it. (Marrying themselves)

1 Like

Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by Agent17th: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
Asquare84:

Aleku doesn't work in all the places in Idoma land. There are particular areas that Aleku is effective. Vandeikya is from the Tiv speaking side. And yes, the Tiv too have Thier own
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by crystalpapers(m): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
Let's see if the gods will react grin grin grin grin.
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by aklid(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
I wish em a happy married life, weirdos will be complaining upandan while we have other cost of living issues
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by Exceed15: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
After one kid she will look like his mother.
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by Inyaky(f): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
The moment I saw benue, I knew it will be tives. This won't be allowed in idoma land.
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by chessguru(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
yarimo:
The guy want to marry his aunty
The guy is older in age . dont let size deceive you

1 Like

Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by mbos: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
to produce weaklings and deformed children
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by Mayeldah(m): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
Whatever makes them happy!

In the olden days people married close family members
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by NewDea4: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
Fulani do this everyday and it's never news

1 Like

Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nothing wrong about it, this is cousins not sister and brother.

Let's stop pretending or trying to be too good. Woman is woman except from same parent you call it insest!

I can marry my family member and I can allow my children to marry my siblings kids.

How did old generations reproduce
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by whippersnapper(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
As long as its benue even if you tell me the are mother and son. I will believe it.
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by Josephkabila12: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
bestpunterever:
This is madness.. but don't underestimate the power of a tight pvssy
nothing tight here abeg. This is abnormality
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by oxiide22(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
vickydevoka:

Hausas marry cousins buh I have never Heard of banue. My Muslim colleague told me he is happy he got married to his sister's daughter. Chai
you're a liar
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
The woman can't do without her cousin's dick. I won't be surprised if she bleeped the guy when he was a kid.
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo
There is no such thing as good girl until it is confirmed.
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by bestpunterever: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
Josephkabila12:
nothing tight here abeg. This is abnormality
It's madness
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by vickydevoka(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
oxiide22:
you're a liar
Wic one is I'm a liar 😭
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by billyG(m): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
She must have been force feeding that lil' boy d red apple since he was a teenager.
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by ashawopikin(m): 12:55am On Jul 21, 2023
This is not ordinary
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by Lama70(m): 1:39am On Jul 21, 2023
talented321:
This mama don manipulate that boy finish' kpese eehn

Be like.
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by Lama70(m): 1:42am On Jul 21, 2023
Godfullsam:
The bride looks way older than the groom.

I am sure the bride is the one insisting on the marriage. They guy look like her only last hope.

Be like.
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by RedAlert08(m): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2023
Asquare84:

odiegwu. And the so-called Alekwu never strike you?
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by oxiide22(m): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2023
vickydevoka:

Wic one is I'm a liar 😭
you said Muslims married their sisters daughter, this is a fat lie from
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by NomborPhilip10: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2023
The would be couple are not cousins and have no blood relations.
The father of the would be groom Mr Kpamngu is only trying to traumatized his son (the groom) Bem over an issue he had with the groom's mother many years ago that he, the father refused settling with his wife.
Bem, the groom being the only son of the mother sided his mother against the father which has since saw the father being at war with his son. The father have sons from his second wife whom he married as the result of the groom's mother being unable to give him a son after many years of marriage, Bem although his mother being the first wife, he is not the first, second nor third son of his father Mr Kpamngu

I and the groom are from the same village of Ute, Vandeikya LG of Benue State and the information provided above are firsthand information.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by vickydevoka(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2023
oxiide22:
Ok. Marry your sister . Muslim an incest na 5 n 6. In Bauchi state daughter sleeps with their daughter I mean de have they disvirgins them
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by vickydevoka(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2023
oxiide22:
Ok. Marry your sister . Muslim an incest na 5 n 6. In Bauchi state daughter sleeps with their daughter I mean de have they disvirgin them
Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by ahnie: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2023
What a senseless father.
NomborPhilip10:
The would be couple are not cousins and have no blood relations.
The father of the would be groom Mr Kpamngu is only trying to traumatized his son (the groom) Bem over an issue he had with the groom's mother many years ago that he, the father refused settling with his wife.
Bem, the groom being the only son of the mother sided his mother against the father which has since saw the father being at war with his son. The father have sons from his second wife whom he married as the result of the groom's mother being unable to give him a son after many years of marriage, Bem although his mother being the first wife, he is not the first, second nor third son of his father Mr Kpamngu

I and the groom are from the same village of Ute, Vandeikya LG of Benue State and the information provided above are firsthand information.
The stains are still Gon stick on him too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions by gb28: 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
TheGiftedOne:

At least he does not spend his life on NL. Reason you can never attain that status. Go get a job, before then, a life. You can't skip the process.

self employed catfish activist. idiot wey you be......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) / Lalasticlala Welcomes Cute Baby (photo) / Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.