Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) (31001 Views)

OMG: Kylie Spotted 'peeing' On Herself While Enjoying Her Vacation With Tyga / Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Caught On Camera Kissing / Photo: Tiwa Savage & Banky W Caught By Paparazzi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by esaoke: 6:49am On Oct 09, 2011
that he wears a banky W kind of cap doesn't mean he is the one.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:54am On Oct 09, 2011
@poster WELCOME to NIGERIA
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Irk(m): 7:04am On Oct 09, 2011
I weep for all of u who okayed this sordid act being executed by someone who is a role model to so many youths!, Imagine if Lucky Dube has been peeing on the street of South Africa will it be the developed country it is today?. Some of we youth are to ignorant and we lack parental guidance therefore lacking morals. How can you say he is being natural?, I wonder if u even know the meaning of that word "NATURAL"!,
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by cryingbaby: 7:29am On Oct 09, 2011
So far So good i dont see any nigerian music as Good as He is and even if he shit for road he is better than 2face wey dont believe in condom, BANKY STILL THE BEST
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 09, 2011
cryingbaby:
So far So good i dont see any nigerian music as Good as He is and even if he poo for road he is better than 2face wey dont believe in condom, BANKY STILL THE BEST

Rihanna is considered one of the best pop artists as of now. Make she pee for road too because her songs better pass Ke$ha? Mumu reasoning.

pro01:
Wetin these ones dey form up and down. Very typical. So because say person be 'fine boy' or 'celebrity', make he no answer call of nature again? So make he piss for body na im better pass abi. Na so una go dey do selense ajebo like say una poo no dey smell.

Abeg who dey form? I travelled from Lag to Onitsha and never dared to jump for bush and piss like a barbarian. Even with the 3 hour traffic hold up in Edo from an overturned rig, I never went out. I didn't take food or drink. Only small sips to keep myself hydrated. Because I don't want to pee for bush or side road along agadi men and women I dey form? Na wa for you.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by freecocoa(f): 7:50am On Oct 09, 2011
Irk:

I weep for all of u who okayed this sordid act being executed by someone who is a role model to so many youths!, Imagine if Lucky Dube has been peeing on the street of South Africa will it be the developed country it is today?. Some of we youth are to ignorant and we lack parental guidance therefore lacking morals. How can you say he is being natural?, I wonder if u even know the meaning of that word "NATURAL"!,
ogbeni please save the lecture for your students in class, who told you lucky dube never took a leak somewhere not a loo before? The place in that pix looks like a hidden place besides no one is sure that's Banky anyway.am not saying its okay to go peeing on the streets but we are all human, emergencies do occur and I'm sure he can be excused this once,if you catch him doing it often then you can use big words to describe the act,for now leave the dictionary alone.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Areosapien(f): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2011
Irk:

I weep for all of u who okayed this sordid act being executed by someone who is a role model to so many youths!,  Imagine if Lucky Dube has been peeing on the street of South Africa will it be the developed country it is today?. Some of we youth are to ignorant and we lack parental guidance therefore lacking morals. How can you say he is being natural?, I wonder if u even know the meaning of that word "NATURAL"!,

Mr. Man, are you a dumbass spastic, or are you just too dense and slow to comprehend? Are you fuuuckin blind or are you just too dim to pull your head straight out of your gaping anusss? Or did you not take a proper look at the picture to find out the location was a fuuuckin BUSH? How many usable public toilets has your useless incompetent government provided, O' Self-Righteous one? How many usable convenience facilities have the demented walking waste-bags put in place? Since you'd like to be so narrow-minded and shallow. 'You weep for us'.
Clown.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by kabukabu(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2011
I think the OP really, really wanted him to face the camera while he was doing that grin grin, what a dirty little mind you have,girl. grin
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by yek: 8:15am On Oct 09, 2011
wow . . . sooooo bankyy dey piss
hmmm na wa ooo.

grin
i guess he is just from ebute meta meta meta . . . grin grin grin
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 09, 2011
That's Abuja! probably after that etisalat show at The Dome 2yrs back
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by francisj(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2011
this guy no resemble BM ,besides why the pix no show em face abi the photograher dey fear !!!!!
Lol
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by mreds: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2011
Dis poster na Judas ooo,
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Sike(m): 8:50am On Oct 09, 2011
Na wao! Shey make d man no cumm piss again ni? Abi na wetin? una no dey do d same ni? I tire oh!

1 Like

Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Ranoscky(m): 8:53am On Oct 09, 2011
Irk:

Weep for your sorry as$ 1st, Oluku!

I guess while you were weeping for ur sorry as$, u refused to comment about @Cold's post (maybe b'cos, it was done by a white man), now you'r here ranting gibberish b'cos it was done by a black man. Havent YOU pee on a roadside gutter before?

freecocoa:

ogbeni please save the lecture for your students in class, who told you lucky dube never took a leak somewhere not a loo before? The place in that pix looks like a hidden place besides no one is sure that's Banky anyway.am not saying its okay to go peeing on the streets but we are all human, emergencies do occur and I'm sure he can be excused this once,if you catch him doing it often then you can use big words to describe the act,for now leave the dictionary alone.
You dey mind dat nyas man?!

freecocoa:

Abeg jor all these girls too form,why won't the young man pee,is he not human again?he was probably very pressed and couldn't hold it to get to a rest room,maybe you people want him to wee on his trousers then that will become news too.
And na dem dey do the worst. Afta, dem go com NL dey form butty oshi.

Sike:

Na wao! Shey make d man no piss again ni? Abi na wetin? una no dey do d same ni? I tire oh!
Ataya O, my broda. No mind dem jare. Self righteous, oshi.

NIGERIANS really need to win award for criticism!
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by beeman80: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2011
@poster whats the big deal?I know what u did last summer. cool
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2011
Ranoscky:
Weep for your sorry as$ 1st, Oluku!

I guess while you were weeping for your sorry as$, u refused to comment about @Cold's post (maybe b'cos, it was done by a white man), now you'r here ranting gibberish b'cos it was done by a black man. Havent YOU pee on a roadside gutter before?
You dey mind dat nyas man?!
And na dem dey do the worst. Afta, dem go com NL dey form butty oshi.
Ataya O, my broda. No mind dem jare. Self righteous, oshi.

NIGERIANS really need to win award for criticism!

Listen to yourself. Not peeing on the road makes someone self-righteous? Abeg, I no wan laff die.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Ranoscky(m): 9:28am On Oct 09, 2011
Ya! Im listening to ma self and I know what I said and mean.

Moreover, pls go back and click on the link that @Cold sent. Compare it to what BW did and make a comment about it lets see which one is more better!
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by afrika(f): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2011
u guys are funny.

have u ever heard or seen puff daddy pissin along d ghetto streets of america? mad men like tupac never did that too?

its not easy being a celebrity but if u become one, u jus have to live up to expectation.

those dt dont see it as anything, i recommend u pray hard to travel outside d shores of this country to get urself exposed a llil bit.

truly, d guy Bleep up
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by pkv(m): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2011
Watz d big deal?!come up north and c how hausa man 4 inside market go cary buta,pull him trouser down,bend down arrange him khaki scrotum wey contain lawn tennis ball blokos come use him camel manhood dey water public street, e no send u, wetin com b ur own sef!
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Ranoscky(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2011
afrika:

u guys are funny.

have u ever heard or seen puff daddy pissin along d ghetto streets of america? mad men like tupac never did that too?

its not easy being a celebrity but if u become one, u jus have to live up to expectation.

those dt dont see it as anything, i recommend u pray hard to travel outside d shores of this country to get urself exposed a llil bit.

truly, d guy bleep up
What about Wayne Rooney?
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by freecocoa(f): 9:47am On Oct 09, 2011
afrika:

u guys are funny.

truly, d guy bleep up
For your jonsing mind you expose o,because you enter cotonou go buy okrika wey you dey sell for oshodi that's why you come here to talk of traveling outside,you just dey start.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2011
You think if the dolts responsible had maintained and beautified that place, that he'll want to disrespect it by taking a piss there? If he likes let him take a dump there as well: no wahala.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Babamide(m): 9:51am On Oct 09, 2011
Banky W or not, please free the guy. He is just a true omo naija.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by chinymi: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2011
I don't understand why people make a mountain out of a mole hill. If he was seriously in need of it and there was no accessible and clean toilet around, it's understandable. It's not as if people will mark out that spot and turn it into a pissing shrine
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by born2boink(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2011
Una want make him pee for body, that would go make the world greatest news of the month
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by ektbear: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2011
PROUD-IGBO:

You think if the dolts responsible had maintained and beautified that place, that he'll want to disrespect it by taking a piss there? If he likes let him take a dump there as well: no wahala.

What does beautify have to do with anything?

How does one beautify bush?

Man some of ya'll like to fake and pretend as if you aren't human beings.

You don't fart either. Never picked your nose. Your sh1t smells like roses. You won't pee in the bush for fear of disrespecting it.

Man, enjoy life, live it more freely.

Nobody is harmed if you piss in the bush in the middle of nowhere.

Stop being afraid of what people who don't even matter think. If they judge you, who cares?

The bush sef isn't complaining about being pissed on. So why listen to anyone else complaining?
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by double08(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2011
what the heck.He is a guy just like you angry
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by mellow(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2011
My people say " Na here man enter road side pee better say na here man for pee for body.
Celebrity or calibration, it doesn't matter.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by pippimp(m): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2011
Nigerians can be so gullible. . . . . that could be anyone in the picture, . . . .fracking people
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Ejekinsim(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2011
I believe he is a Nigerian, 9ja boy abeg free ma man make he dey do he thing jooooooooo! grin
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by CuteTj(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2011
Though i do it too but what is bad is bad. You guys should stop encouraging acts like this. Though people would say he's only urinating by the road side and nothing more but how will this country move forward when we are quick to defend bad acts and behaviour.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by MurderX: 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2011
[size=14pt] Non sense, isnt he human? its very unhealthy to hold in your urine, especially for a woman, it makes bacteria develop in their uterus and their Kitty starts smelling like rotten fish. Once you have the urge to let it out, better do and stop being childish and fooling yourself for the sake of useless pride. There is no crime in weeing, just find an appropriate corner, close to the bush, like he in doing and release ya sef, we are all human and we understand, tats no crime.
More over I dont believe thats Banky, they sould have shown his face, no be only im get that kine cap, na omata cap wey full onitsha. Although the short one be like M.I [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bisola Looks So Beautiful In Native Attire / Angela Okorie: ‘Give Me True Love, Not Fake One’ (Photos) / Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.