Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) (31003 Views)

OMG: Kylie Spotted 'peeing' On Herself While Enjoying Her Vacation With Tyga / Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Caught On Camera Kissing / Photo: Tiwa Savage & Banky W Caught By Paparazzi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by justin04(m): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2011
I know I am guilty of this too in the past, but we really need to keep our environment clean. Banky(if this is him), knows better. He moved here from US, he dare not do this in US, he will be arrested and made to pay fines. Nigeria is a filthy country, efforts need to be made to keep it clean. We talk about climate change, flooding in our cities and all, these are the causes, from urinating in public places to disposing sachet of poor water(pure water) on the streets. I know the govt is not doing much in providing public facilities. But people like Banky, should be the leader in educating the public and not adding to it. We really need to grow up if we see the vision 2020 as realistic. My 2 cents.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by pwiz(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2011
And so? Let him be, besides, the guy in with him there look likes Wizkid from backview, just sayig though.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Pain(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2011
People Piss On The Highways of The US and Europe too, Even Stars Do So Too .So Whats The Big Deal
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by manmustwac(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2011
Pain:

People Piss On The Highways of The US and Europe too, Even Stars Do So Too .So Whats The Big Deal
i tire next it will be banky caught kissing babe in public or caught throwing rubbish on the floor
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2011
For crying out loud, dude's just pissing on some bush in the middle of nowhere. Kini big deal now?
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Pain(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2011
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2011
^ OMG! grin You be bad guy o. Prince William is circumcised shocked
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by lepasharon(f): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2011
quite a surprise i dintt know white boys are circumsed
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by mrofficial(m): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2011
Banky W urine better pass that street.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by llbhuds: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2011
mr.official:

Banky W urine better pass that street.

na crude oil he dey urinate?
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Ralphjoe(m): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2011
Abeg make una free the guy nw, this can happen to anybody, all this girls forming as if dem no dey even fart. 9ja babes, but na dem go later dey flung around the guy, banky is my guy.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by r231(m): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2011
llbhuds:

Lol grin grin
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by oladayo042: 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2011
llbhuds:

I wonder ooooo
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by hlexzy: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2011
Irk:

I weep for all of u who okayed this sordid act being executed by someone who is a role model to so many youths!,  Imagine if Lucky Dube has been peeing on the street of South Africa will it be the developed country it is today?. Some of we youth are to ignorant and we lack parental guidance therefore lacking morals. How can you say he is being natural?, I wonder if u even know the meaning of that word "NATURAL"!,
Oga! fii Lucky Dube le e joor.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by dokkyelele(f): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2011
and then,
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by pkv(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2011
naijababe:

For crying out loud, dude's just pissing on some bush in the middle of nowhere. Kini big deal now?
i tire 4 d poster o!i ting say na gonocacus hook banky sef.me if e hook me i go do am even inside aso rock sef
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Xionez(m): 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2011
2 questions here.
- Is that really Banky or is it just some dude wif similar haircut?
- If we assume the guy is Banky, do you want him to blow up his kidneys?

??

Okay, lets look at it this way. If assuming you were in his shoes, but still a female, and someone catches you taking a piss, and goes on to NL with a pic to tell the world you are taking a sheit (just assuming, please). How would you feel?.
Please its easier for women to hold back the urge to pee than men. And please, forget that rubbish talk that women are more decent when it comes to these things, women also take a piss anytime there is an opportuned moment. I guess you dont travel much. Travelling for holidays during Easters and Christmas doesnt quite cut it.
The guy has gigs to attend to and this requires lots of body activity, which aslo requies water and leads to formation of waste products mostly excess liquid, broken down tissues etc and he needs more liquids than you do so more urea will be formed as by-products.
Hope you catch my drift wink
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2011
Weak mutherfucker Banky!
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by airmark(m): 12:02am On Oct 10, 2011
^^^ must you be an hater for you to live? grin grin grin
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2011
Don't know why some ladies carry on like they are superhumans by criticising Banky for answering the call of nature the most decent way he could, under the circumstance he found himself. Was travelling on the same bus as one lady who all along had conducted herself like miss universe. Apparently very pressed, she practically jumped off the bus as soon as the driver had pulled over for passengers to ease themselves - just a meter or two from the bus, and guess what! she janked down her jean trousers, squatted and exposed her massive as.s to the full glare of anyone who cared. I sank my head in shame.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by desthan(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2011
Hisses. . .

**brings out d.i.c.k, whistling while peeing on thread. . . shakes it off and moves on**
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by harpo(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2011
@poster is that not M.I, the short black boi doin his thing too?
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Igosun: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2011
So what he shd not pee?
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Kx: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2011
But if that is Banky, is peeing on the street environmental friendly? grin
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Scarpon(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2011
Jay z and lil wayne never piss 4 bush b4? o boy na normal tin joo make we stop 2 dey fake awa self
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by koolguy88(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2011
walahi, this is no news, nothing dey happen 4here oooooo
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2011
If this was a one-time deal, then no wahala. But it's not. Nigerians pee anywhere they like, anytime they like, any how they like. It is bad. I hardly use the word bad, but the act of everyone pissing for road is bad and disgusting mind you. Men sit next to you with their unwashed hands. Women return to the bus, wiping their legs with their wrapper. Sha if na Omosexy wey them snap, una go defend her too?
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Xionez(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2011
^^^^^^
grin grin grin
E be lyk sey some people dey tow mobile toilet anytime they wan travel incase of incaseties

It just comes down to which method of transport one uses.
Airplanes have there own toilets (i can imagine what would happen if they dont. . .hehehe, Aerobatic Pissing)
Luxury Buses have theirs
BUT 'Hummer' buses don't.
Does your's have one?!.

You know what, the next time you travel, try drinking a gallon (4liters) of water as the bus departs for a 6hr journey and let see how far you can go,
when you succeed, then you have mouth. But if you dont. . . .
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2011
The Young Shall Grow luxury buses I've been on had no toilets. The times I was on was to go from Lagos to Onitsha and back. The first time I went, there was a 3 hour hold up on Lagos-Benin expressway somewhere in Edo because there were overturned rigs blocking both sides of traffic. I'm telling you, from the time I left Lagos at 3:30am till I reached Onitsha at about 6-7pm, I never used any toilet, I never went in any bush. Every two or three hours, the bus driver would stop. Everyone would run out from the bus and into the bushes. I would get out of the bus to stretch my legs and get air, then go back to my seat.

I wouldn't try it where I live. My cousins, whenever they finished their drinks, they'd toss it on the road. I'd hold my trash and carry it with me until I found a bin or until I went back to the place I was staying. Of course, they'd laugh at me. Because I'm in Nigeria and things are different doesn't mean I should go pissing about or trashing the place like I wasn't raised any better. Like someone said, Banky W was raised in the US; he should definitely know better.

Anyone drinking a gallon of water before a bus departs for a 6-hour journey is an example of an olodo. Before leaving for a journey, we tell kids in the house "Use the restroom. I don't want to make any stops", so why would any grown man or woman drink to their content on a long journey and then shout at the busman to pull for side of road?

I can't even remember how many times, while I was at stoplights or stuck in traffic, men would jump out of their cars and urinate, or passersby would stop walking, urinate, and continue like nothing happened. Only in Nigeria is seeing a stranger's joystick a normality. Like I said, if una want, continue to go backwards. That country can only improve when people improve themselves, starting with civility. If there's nothing wrong with grown men and women peeing on the road, then improvement is not in sight.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2011
^

Model citizen abi? For ya mind. Na one day be one day wey God go catch you. Na you go use name of Allah dey beg driver (with teary eyes) make he stop so that you go jump inside bush go shit hot shit. You never see anything. Bottomline is that you can't be too careful when it comes to nature. If your stomach or bladder decides to catch you unawares, all your Queen Eliza ajebo propriety would vamoose immediately. . .leaving you in a natural, primitive, state of bare humanness. I've witnessed that some years ago. . .the fine babe open her yellow yansh shit for roadside after two hours of begging driver to stop. That was on a road-trip from Lagos to Calabar.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by tnktosin(m): 7:19am On Oct 16, 2011
So? 
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2011
The funny thing is that most of his female fans would have loved to see the size of his ****!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies / Between Regina Daniels And A Troll Using Fake Ned Nwoko's Instagram Account / Seyi Shay Flaunts Impressive Abs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.