Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? (1203 Views)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by Ekelejoseph(m): 9:08am On Jul 20, 2023
I'm a final year student dating this 19-year-old college girl who is about rounding up her secondary school. I don't know if our relationship can work out cause I sometimes feel like she's still young and we are not compatible because of our age difference. Your advise pls..

Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by ipobarecriminals: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2023
Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by Bennysam: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2023
Marry her

4 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by blacksam01: 9:18am On Jul 20, 2023
no! it cnt...

reason is that sh will ater join the peers of seeking richer guyz and dump u..

it wont be any of your fault, that is just how Nigerian ladies behave..all of them...so if i were u..dont call it relationship, call it friendship and await her dumping.it must happen weda u are nice or not

2 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by Ekelejoseph(m): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2023
Why?
blacksam01:
no! it cnt...
Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2023
Age gap is too close

3 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by arejibadz(m): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2023
na small pkin bro
Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by Wodu89: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2023
It's the perfect blend. Use the next four years to build yourself while she completed her education. You'll marry her undamaged and a virgin in like 4-5 years time when you're stable and she a graduate. Carry on
Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by Stenewiser: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2023
blacksam01:
no! it cnt...

it wont be any of your fault, that is just how Nigerian ladies behave..all of them...so if i were u..dont call it relationship, call it friendship and await her dumping.it must happen weda u are nice or not
I don't see where the op said he's poor or broke.
Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by Ekelejoseph(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2023
Really? Explain pls
IconicR:
Age gap is too close

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by marlow1962(m): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
My guy leave woman first, plenty time they for that one.
U never carry yourself finish, you wn join another body to am.
When you don't stand to your test, na you go select woman taya
This one where you wn they package with na small pikin, na deceive una wn dy deceive una self in the name of dating (not love).
Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by marlow1962(m): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
Wodu89:
It's the perfect blend. Use the next four years to build yourself while she completed her education. You'll marry her undamaged and a virgin in like 4-5 years time when you're stable and she a graduate. Carry on
Naso, sugar they your mouth cheesy
Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by Wodu89: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
marlow1962:

Naso, sugar they your mouth cheesy

Good ladies are best picked around this age
Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by etrange: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
blacksam01:
no! it cnt...

It hasn't happened yet, you've already narrated it, you've already taken sides, you've already decided it's not the man's fault and you've already gone ahead to call out Nigerian girls. All for a story that only exist in your head. This whole sexism thing makes you guys sound like teenage boys so eager to be accepted into the men's club that you'd say just anything to fit in. You somehow believe that trash-talking the opposite gender makes you more manly, and that's laughable to say the least. In a society where men are accepted and even praised as being "a key to multiple padlocks", you still want to sell the narrative that women are the main cause of relationship breakups?OK.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by MikeofKd(m): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
The age isn’t the problem here, it’s what she going to do after secondary school ? if she’s going to Uni , my guy just waka jeje and leave the relationship ,but if she’s not well you can go ahead.
Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by fikayormi(m): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
No it can't.

It a disaster waiting to happen whether you like it or not
Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by Anny69: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
Age gap is too close
How's that a problem?
Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by Anny69: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ekelejoseph:
I'm a final year student dating this 19-year-old college girl who is about rounding up her secondary school. I don't know if our relationship can work out cause I sometimes feel like she's still young and we are not compatible because of our age difference. Your advise pls..
Age shouldn't be a problem.
Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by blacksam01: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
etrange:

It hasn't happened yet, you've already narrated it, you've already taken sides, you've already decided it's not the man's fault and you've already gone ahead to call out Nigerian girls. All for a story that only exist in your head. This whole sexism thing makes you guys sound like teenage boys so eager to be accepted into the men's club that you'd say just anything to fit in. You somehow believe that trash-talking the opposite gender makes you more manly, and that's laughable to say the least. In a society where men are accepted and even praised as being "a key to multiple padlocks", you still want to sell the narrative that women are the main cause of relationship breakups?OK.

babe....u just havent grown yet, wen u grow ,u will understand me better...ladies are the same thing in Nigeria....they may say a thousand times they are not...they read the same books, mingle with themselves growing up, share the same ideology and act up the same way..they may not hv exactly the same way of processes, but the end is same...

i didn't jump to my age nor did i live it inside a sitting room, i lived through more than 30years, as in lived through it with all eyes opened...

i repeat, he will be dumped ,he cant escape it, he can only try his best to delay it..but it will happen., yes sh may later realized and comr back, butbu see dumping...? it must happen!

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by Nonexisting1: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
Bennysam:
Marry her
Marry her at 24 when he is yet to differentiate between daughters of Eve and snakes. A vaginarian can marry at 19 because some of them have become public toilet at that age but not a gentleman of 24. Nigga needs to first of all learn how to become a man before attempting to tame the street dogs we have now in this country. My opinion though but he can go and try. He will find out that the younger the street dogs, the harder it is to tame them.

Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by GingerbreadMen(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2023
Wodu89:
You sef know say na lie
Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by Ekelejoseph(m): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2023
While you are waiting for 4 years another man go dey knack her 😂😂
GingerbreadMen:

You sef know say na lie
Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by Purvan(m): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2023
Nice one pedo
Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by obinna58(m): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
etrange:

Not every woman are the same gang grin
There’s 99.9% possibility she’ll dump his sorry ass
Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by Bouncing2(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
That’s perfect!!!! 🤩
But unfortunately not in this part of the world..

One big ’Emeka containers’ (the importer and exporter will still snatch her away from you!.

Your best bet is to control,shift her pant and focus on ya grind bruh
Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by GingerbreadMen(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2023
Ekelejoseph:
While you are waiting for 4 years another man go dey knack her 😂😂
I dey tell you
Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by Sirchiboy: 10:53am On Jul 22, 2023
Ekelejoseph:
My dad marry someone he senior with over 14 years
Re: I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? by beyep: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2023
Lol una still dey start life

(1) (Reply)

Wahala: Two Of My Colleagues Igbo Girlfriends Are Really Attracted To Me. / Emotional Issue! / Can U Allow It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.