Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Should I Ask Her To Leave? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Ask Her To Leave? (1362 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Ask Her To Leave? by Absuchat(m): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2023
So we've been in a relationship for a year now but along the line, I needed some time out to get some stuff off my head..... Work became so stressful that I reduced the way I call and chat with her.
Meanwhile, she usually call and will most times complain of my attitudinal changes et Al which I always try to explain.
However, two months ago I was done with work and because I plan on settling down later this year, I became serious with her once again and things got back to normalcy.. just last week, she came over to spend her holidays in my place.
First I started noticing the strange calls she answers and anytime I ask she always have an excuse or two to give and I will let the matter slide even though I used to be convinced that she is not telling me the truth.
However, yesterday... I was using her phone to see some movies and coincidentally, her data was on so a Facebook message came in... The notification was "I enjoyed it too" so I was tempted to know what the discussion was all about... So I opened her Facebook... Lo and behold, my supposed girlfriend/wife-to-be was telling the guy how she loves and enjoys his big gbola and can't wait to give him another BJ ( exactly same thing she tells me)... And the guy was like " you are not always romantic, you always leave me to do the whole work"... Mehn I couldn't hold it again, I woke her up and demanded explanation to all that... But to my greatest surprise, she hurriedly deleted the chat, not knowing that I have screenshot and forwarded it to my WhatsApp... Then she started denying... And when she saw that I had her in a bad spot, she started blaming me that I caused it, during those periods that I wasn't always there for her, that this guy has always been there etc Al. Apologies, No ...

I was forced to tell her it's over between us and she agreed ( but has been crying since last night). It's almost 10am today, I've been expecting her to start parking her stuff to leave, but this bitch is even more relaxed than never before, as I'm typing this, she is glued to the TV. I'm tempted to tell her to leave my house, but I don't want to be seen as a bad person as she came from afar. Please how do I handle this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by talented321: 9:27am On Jul 20, 2023
She go and suck dick and still blame u' and u are asking us 'how u want to handle her'
Tell that woman to leave ur house with immediate effect. If i were u i would have pack her things and throw them outside, she even have the guts to be watching my precious tv. Oga behave like a man and do the needful

9 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by taylor89(m): 9:28am On Jul 20, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by youngreva(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2023
E choke. choken’t it
Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by Olowoshako(m): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2023
Never be an understanding man, chase d bitch out, she will not change.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by SteveDesmond: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2023
Can you marry someone that you can't trust?

5 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by Absuchat(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2023
talented321:
She go and suck dick and still blame u' and u are asking us 'how u want to handle her'
Tell that woman to leave ur house with immediate effect. If i were u i would have pack her things and throw them outside, she even have the guts to be watching my precious tv. Oga behave like a man and do the needful
Honestly.. I'm gradually boiling up now. Any moment from now may get messy
Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by Absuchat(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2023
Olowoshako:
Never be an understanding man, chase d bitch out, she will not change.
Obviously... To think we were making marital arrangements hours before the message came in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by marlow1962(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2023
Why will you ask her to leave?
Wait till you're 6ft below first.

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by talented321: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2023
I know the feeling' but don't do something u will regret later. This are the reasons i don't date only one girl atleast 2 to 5 always has backup. Tell her hurting words with anger and threat she will leave
Absuchat:

Honestly.. I'm gradually boiling up now. Any moment from now may get messy
Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by Incognito21: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2023
Men honestly love, if this case is reversed that girl wound probably bite and push you out of her house like a mad woman, no let her mumu cost you your plans if she can change marry her, trust me no good girl out there o, just wolfs. No good girl out there!!!

5 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by Dexy4yah(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2023
Since you are ready to settle down....just get rid of her ASAP....bitches like that can never change....and they will always have an excuse to justify there nonsense act.

If all men can go thru there girlfriends' Facebook and WhatsApp dm....Omo some guys go faint.

Trust naija girl at your own peril.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2023
lipsrsealed
Bro,leave that banny make she go once and for all.........She no love you and that's the fact..... just imagine, banny wey suppose understand say na your work pin una relationship down all those while, instead she go dey suck another guyman gbola.........Omoh,make that banny get out abeg undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by Countyguy: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2023
All these fake stories self
Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by Baronthecelebri: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2023
Mumu dey there, common pursue that girl from your house

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by duduade: 10:26am On Jul 20, 2023
Film directors.... Story don cook....
Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by Olarewaju89: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2023
Simp.

Flog the idiot as this man did....

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by ghettochild(m): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
U be mumu.
U still asking us to tell u what to do.
Ok tell her to pack her things n go to the other big gbola guy.
Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
you were been played and she is happy that u are leting her play you.. kindly find @jon_d_doe on twitter and learn more about relationships and what its all about.. you were not available for a while but she is out their giving BJ and Bleep to another guy,, what if u travel out or on work journey. she will pass it around the places..

dont fight her now.. so that it wont lead to chaos and quarrel that may be violent.. tell her that u re called or your parent asked u to come. that u are going to be away for a few days.. she will find a way to leave and when she leaves, change the locks of your house and block her on all social media and phone .. she is for the streets and to the streets she belongs

3 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by oluwaseyi0: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
e
Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by PureFace1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
She is clearly using you and manipulating you

That girl must be praising herself for a job well done.

Find a way for her to leave your house peacefully and say bye bye to that bitch forever.

Weak men that tolerate shits like this are the type women usually give bastard children, i doubt the veracity of this story sef
Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by shege45: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Absuchat:
So we've been in a relationship for a year now but along the line, I needed some time out to get some stuff off my head..... Work became so stressful that I reduced the way I call and chat with her.
Meanwhile, she usually call and will most times complain of my attitudinal changes et Al which I always try to explain.
However, two months ago I was done with work and because I plan on settling down later this year, I became serious with her once again and things got back to normalcy.. just last week, she came over to spend her holidays in my place.
First I started noticing the strange calls she answers and anytime I ask she always have an excuse or two to give and I will let the matter slide even though I used to be convinced that she is not telling me the truth.
However, yesterday... I was using her phone to see some movies and coincidentally, her data was on so a Facebook message came in... The notification was "I enjoyed it too" so I was tempted to know what the discussion was all about... So I opened her Facebook... Lo and behold, my supposed girlfriend/wife-to-be was telling the guy how she loves and enjoys his big gbola and can't wait to give him another BJ ( exactly same thing she tells me)... And the guy was like " you are not always romantic, you always leave me to do the whole work"... Mehn I couldn't hold it again, I woke her up and demanded explanation to all that... But to my greatest surprise, she hurriedly deleted the chat, not knowing that I have screenshot and forwarded it to my WhatsApp... Then she started denying... And when she saw that I had her in a bad spot, she started blaming me that I caused it, during those periods that I wasn't always there for her, that this guy has always been there etc Al. Apologies, No ...

I was forced to tell her it's over between us and she agreed ( but has been crying since last night). It's almost 10am today, I've been expecting her to start parking her stuff to leave, but this bitch is even more relaxed than never before, as I'm typing this, she is glued to the TV. I'm tempted to tell her to leave my house, but I don't want to be seen as a bad person as she came from afar. Please how do I handle this?
oga give am tp make she Dey go. They always find who to blame
Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by shege45: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Since you are ready to settle down....just get rid of her ASAP....bitches like that can never change....and they will always have an excuse to justify there nonsense act.

If all men can go thru there girlfriends' Facebook and WhatsApp dm....Omo some guys go faint.

Trust naija girl at your own peril.

exactly

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by shege45: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
Absuchat:

if you forgive am na we’re we go get problem
Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by Lvgirl: 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Absuchat:

Do u need anyone to tell you what to do ?
Na wa 4 Simpson

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her To Leave? by marsup: 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
If it's over then she has to leave.
Better not sleep in the house until she leaves. Pls avoid any fight with her, so you don't get stabbed, or you stab her.
Stay away from evil.

PS: Get tested.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Which Hand Should Give You A Handjob? / To The Ladies / Birthday Nght

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.