Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) (41751 Views)

Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) / 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) / Lagos Goes After Enforcement Agent’s Officers Seen Attacking Residents (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by zinaunreal(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
I swear yourba and aboki too like suffer. Be like say aboki Don dey get more sensible because them sef Don taya
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by zinaunreal(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
Easybet1:
Actually, I am happy with this increment because it reduce the generator noise to the minimum. Some useless set of people in my compound that don't allow me to sleep at night can no longer put on the generator again.

I hate it when people put on gen to run overnight

Guy you broke o. You no get gen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by zinaunreal(m): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kaiser20:
Unless the Supreme Court decides otherwise if Emilokan Tinubu remains president, by 2024 naira will exchange for 1000 naira per Dollar
The fuel price will be 900 nairas per Litter
More than 10 million Nigerians will Japa to neighboring African countries

$1 to 1million naira
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by damoobaba: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nsogbu001:

If u have a car which I doubt, I know u must have parked it.😂😂

Mumu, only igbos have cars in Nigeria. Yorubas dont have. That's why your people always have problems with their hosts EVERYWHERE YOU GO. In hausaland, yorubaland, Ghana, India, Middle belt, Seychelles, Malaysia, South Africa, nobody likes igbos
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Titogbanski: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
Another plus for President BAT...good one
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by DestinyNigga: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
We don't want 'investors' like you abeg sir. Your likes who resent and hate the Yoruba and Yorubaland are trouble and it's better you take your 'investment' to where you love the land and its people. I wish you all the best.

Please stay where you love and don't bother at all about Lagos and Yorubaland. We are doing great and will not rest on our oars. We started having problems with visitors when those who hate us started migrating to our land. May God bless Nigeria including your own Igboland too

Let's say that I hate Yorubas. Do those Igbos that went out to exercise their franchise in Lagos also Yoruba haters? Because they were threatened,beaten, molested just because they want to vote. Try and be objective bro. Can you guys try such with Hausas?
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
Why call people useless for providing basic needs for themselves. I still run my Gen as usual. I try to off it by 12am daily. Do you think anyone love putting on Gen?.calling your neighbours useless is totally wrong.
Easybet1:
Actually, I am happy with this increment because it reduce the generator noise to the minimum. Some useless set of people in my compound that don't allow me to sleep at night can no longer put on the generator again.

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by zinaunreal(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
We don't want 'investors' like you abeg sir. Your likes who resent and hate the Yoruba and Yorubaland are trouble and it's better you take your 'investment' to where you love the land and its people. I wish you all the best.

Please stay where you love and don't bother at all about Lagos and Yorubaland. We are doing great and will not rest on our oars. We started having problems with visitors when those who hate us started migrating to our land. May God bless Nigeria including your own Igboland too

Dirty yourbas.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
Just imagine person neighbour thought. And this period power is not even stable. Make e no go hustle.
drugBaronTINUBU:

Poverty kill u
For u to hustle make u for buy ur own
U begin hate people doing well
Ozour
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by PRECIOUS14482(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
nakaman:

Can we chat on WhatsApp about this light camera

Zero 9 zero 2 two 3 three eight one 87

Whatsapp number
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
I hate this mentality. They need light and the only source is generator. I on my Gen for light sake and not even for heat and tv. Allow your neighbours breath and stop hating. How can someone show off with Gen noise 💁
Easybet1:
I am very comfortable to run generator overnight even at 1k per liter. But my previous experience won't allow me to put on generator why I am sleeping.

Sometime it is a show off because even during the rain, they still put it on to disturb people.

Also putting on generator overnight is not a sign that you are doing well if you can't buy it again at this price

It is just as a result of cheap fuel
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by tyup(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
clinician2x:

How did u manage to survive your suicide?
grin grin nawa
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Nsogbu001(m): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
Na so one ijiotu go carry head carry problem wen no concern am
damoobaba:

Mumu, only igbos have cars in Nigeria. Yorubas dont have. That's why your people always have problems with their hosts EVERYWHERE YOU GO. In hausaland, yorubaland, Ghana, India, Middle belt, Seychelles, Malaysia, South Africa, nobody likes igbos
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by clinician2x: 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
Mozino007:
Thunder fire you there I was only kidding then🤪

That was just 2022 and suicide de ur mind when fuel is 200#. Now way fuel is x3 nko wetin go de your mind. Hold yourself oo, na who die lose.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Dzzzz: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
NovusHomo:

Radio bawo? Him get radio ni? grin
..He done sell the radio buy groceries..
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Mozino007(m): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
clinician2x:

That was just 2022 and suicide de ur mind when fuel is 200#. Now way fuel is x3 nko wetin go de your mind. Hold yourself oo, na who die loose.
E don do Abeg!…I don’t have energy for this…
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Tinubuderanged: 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
Easybet1:

go buy your own.
Personally I can't sleep without AC or Fan despite living in Jos.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by ambale(m): 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
nabiz:
who dash monkey banana. Person wey never chop

Person wey get permanent residence under bridge na him una dey fight

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Metrofox(m): 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
If you claim so, you're on your own. My statement is clear. I do not know of people who can't go to their workplace. So I can't be talking about what I have no idea about.

You don't need to know about it for it to exist or not. We use data as a major indicator of different economic activities and if we see a sharp drop out spike in any direction it takes common sense to know that something is going really well or terribly bad. And in this case since the "owners" of Lagos didn't magically build a metro rail system overnight something is terribly wrong
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by emmaodet: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Creamcrest:
Me I have already converted my car and generator to gas.

No time for nonsense.

How much did you convert your car bro? And where?what about availability of gas stations?
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by EsomahJD: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Meanwhike, this is the best time to invest in Lagos and the neighbouring SW states. Invest in Lagos today.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

Why should people invest in other SW states So you can start your profiling in decades to come??. Why not start yoruba ingenuity in a city like Ibadan.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by saysoo: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Then expect crime to increase.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by felifeli: 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
TheGift:

It's one thing to start a business , it's another thing to maintain it, it's a completely different thing to grow an industry and then control it.

How many things will you do? How many things can you do?

That's why countries and businesses focus on their comparative advantage and import the rest.

That's why racism, tribalism and other forms of bigotry are mostly founded on ignorance and foolishness. In the end we all need each other, one way or another.

How dis una reply take concern spare parts . I can set up a website to sell spare parts from any part of the country can’t I? Think before you type
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by JaskanFactor: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
traffic has reduced in the streets, agony has increased in the home

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Ikaeniyan0: 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Metrofox:

You don't need to know about it for it to exist or not. We use data as a major indicator of different economic activities and if we see a sharp drop out spike in any direction it takes common sense to know that something is going really well or terribly bad. And in this case since the "owners" of Lagos didn't magically build a metro rail system overnight something is terribly wrong
k
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Eriokanmi: 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The ones who have something meaningful to do are still coming out, pata pata dem go use public transportation.
I hear you
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Traplord09: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rayban25:

he has a right to take nigerians as fools. if you doubt me..

look at the fools that support his failed administration even while hungry

Tinuubff is trying to get back all the dollar been 💰 spend by him at election,
BUHARI did it. APC. Tinuubff right now, 🤔

Yet. Southwest are busy blaming southeast for there problem..

This are some people who voted BUHARI and now Tinuubff.

Everone are feeling the pain because of southwest...
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Yankee101: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
Economic activities are down
The nation is dying
That’s less jobs, taxes, roads, hospitals and infrastructure
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by okoroemeka(m): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
blowjohn:
Honestly, as a tinubu fan( not necessarily supporter) am forced to say am not happy that he cannot deal with nnpc, the marketers and others causing this fuel issue.
The way things are right now I hope the courts grant obi or atiku victory and hope they can change things too.
I think your prayer is a bit too late, tribalism aside,everybody knows that PO is the sort of man Nigeria needs at the helm of affairs,I know that he will not announce such critical change on his inaugural speech as president with no aides,advisers ,no plan or ministers,Nigeria n government has many options on how to mitigate the expected crushing effect of subsidy removal,CNG is a cheaper alternative and LPG but lack of proactive planning is now causing chaos,PO can never remove fuel subsidy without a solid plan in place
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by blowjohn(m): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
okoroemeka:
I think your prayer is a bit too late, tribalism aside,everybody knows that PO is the sort of man Nigeria needs at the helm of affairs,I know that he will not announce such critical change on his inaugural speech as president with no aides,advisers ,no plan or ministers,Nigeria n government has many options on how to mitigate the expected crushing effect of subsidy removal,CNG is a cheaper alternative and LPG but lack of proactive planning is now causing chaos,PO can never remove fuel subsidy without a solid plan in place

Well, as per mitigating the subsidy pains, I think tje issue is not even about palliatives.

Ok why the need to share 800 million dollars when u can use it to repair our refineries?
We don't need palliatives. We need working refineries.

Regarding cng, I don't think we r ready o.
I dint know much about cng but I know its gas.
And gas is dangerous.
Let us sell our gas .
Other countries are going electric.

Gas is dangerous o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.