Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) (41855 Views)

Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) / 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) / Lagos Goes After Enforcement Agent’s Officers Seen Attacking Residents (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
casualobserver:

It’s good. It is a sign that people are not making unnecessary journeys. Let’s get this straight, if your journey was important you will be on the road. The traffic was a sign that fuel was too cheap and people were making unnecessary journeys as a result.

grin grin i just pity you peole. you go shalaye tire with your failed reverse psychology.

to defend failure no easy at all cheesy

so those that wanted to go to their place of work but couldnt is because its not important to them abi? ashiere

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by finallybusy: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
People are back on the road in my end. It seems only a lockdown can hold down my city.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by drugBaronTINUBU: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nsogbu001:
Fuel Price Hike: “Let the traffic breathe,” residents say, as they allege traffic has greatly reduced in Lagos State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh8RXbXn08A
I left CMS yesterday around 7pm
Got to my house 8:15pm on the dot
Normally if i leave around 7 na 10 to 11pm I dey reach house b4

No single traffic from CMS to Oshodi. The road was just free
On a normal day
From 3rd mainland bridge down to Anthony it's always choked.
Many people just park their cars and use public transport

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by iampeterben(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kaiser20:

He calls it renewed hope agenda, suffocating Nigerian until they get a sense
Nigerians needs to wake up
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by nicedayontop: 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
This is the right time for govt to roll out busses using cng for mass transit just as been done in most countries where petrol is expensive. This is how things should be at least to save the environment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by nakaman: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Not all Igbo hate the Yoruba and Yorubaland. I am sure of this fact 101%! My only issue with those minority of Igbo is that they don't speak up because they are scared. It is their silence that gave room to those ignorant of their positive vibes to dominate the narrative. I know many of my Igbo friends, especially the childhood friends, who will rather converse with me in Yoruba language than in English language. In fact, my Igbo friends overseas do it even more so that foreigners around them don't hear our conversations.

These minority of Igbo with excellent relationships and experience with their Yoruba need to speak up more and showcase how they have been blessed by their love for Yorubaland so the hate-filled Igbo can realise how they are hurting themselves and the Igbo tribe's reputation and relationship with the Yoruba.

Those Igbo who love the Yoruba and Yorubaland will always live in peace in Yorubaland, pray for peace and prosperity of their hosts and Yorubaland will in turn bless them.

This is the best time to invest in Lagos and the neighbouring SW states. Invest in Lagos today.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

You called igbos minority twice,

And your gradually losing your lands to the minority

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by drugBaronTINUBU: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
Easybet1:
Actually, I am happy with this increment because it reduce the generator noise to the minimum. Some useless set of people in my compound that don't allow me to sleep at night can no longer put on the generator again.

I hate it when people put on gen to run overnight
Poverty kill u
For u to hustle make u for buy ur own
U begin hate people doing well
Ozour

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by casualobserver: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rayban25:

grin grin i just pity you peole. you go shalaye tire with your failed reverse psychology.

to defend failure no easy at all cheesy

so those that wanted to go to their place of work but couldnt is because its not important to them abi? ashiere

It’s not reverse psychology it is a fact. Go to Europe where petrol is N1500 they do t drive the kind of gas guzzling cars we drive. We speed anyhow in this country only to brake after a few meters, wasting petrol because petrol is cheap. People buy deisel cars and small engines economy cars in Europe but a poor country like Nigeria even a struggling man is driving a v8….because petrol was too cheap!!!

We have no. Sense of fuel economy and how to drive properly because petrol was too cheap.

You can drive to Ibadan and back on half a tank of petrol or drive to Ibadan and back on a full tank. It all depends on how conscious you are on fuel economy. The f you put your foot down the journey will take you a full tank, if you are cruising you will only use half a tank. Nigerians don’t know these. Things because petrol was too cheap!!

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by visaclick: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
Creamcrest:
Me I have already converted my car and generator to gas.

No time for nonsense.
drop me the no of your guy who converted it.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by AnonymousMike(m): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
is it that most of the people wey Dey drive motor 4 lagos no get where dem Dey go........because dem go just carry motor Dey use am take Dey disturb people 4 dis lagos.......if to say place wey dem Dey go Dey important, they wouldn’t mind the hike in fuel price at all......

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
casualobserver:

It’s not reverse psychology it is a fact. Go to Europe where petrol is N1500 they do t drive the kind of gas guzzling cars we drive. We speed anyhow in this country only to brake after a few meters because petrol is cheap. People buy deisel cars and small engines economy cars in Europe but a poor country like Nigeria even a struggling man is driving a v8….because petrol was too cheap!!!

you go explain tire. shameless lots

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by nakaman: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
PRECIOUS14482:
Catch them unaware

Can we chat on WhatsApp about this light camera
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by FreeStuffsNG: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
nakaman:

You called igbos minority twice,

And your gradually losing your lands to the minority
smh. Never mind. You lack the ability to comprehend my post and I get it wink

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Eriokanmi: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Mozino007:
Omo ale yoruba ni ee!
Call me any name for all I care. A myopic tribalist and a bigot that you are. And if they're asking you which country are you from, you'd be so proud to say you're Nigerian abi? Shioor! I wonder what correlation had that senseless comment of yours to the topic.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Felaincarnated: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
Who dash m.i.s.c.r.e.a.n.t car.
Nsogbu001:

If u have a car which I doubt, I know u must have parked it.😂😂
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Not all Igbo hate the Yoruba and Yorubaland. I am sure of this fact 101%! My only issue with those minority of Igbo is that they don't speak up because they are scared. It is their silence that gave room to those ignorant of their positive vibes to dominate the narrative. I know many of my Igbo friends, especially the childhood friends, who will rather converse with me in Yoruba language than in English language. In fact, my Igbo friends overseas do it even more so that foreigners around them don't hear our conversations.

These minority of Igbo with excellent relationships and experience with their Yoruba need to speak up more and showcase how they have been blessed by their love for Yorubaland so the hate-filled Igbo can realise how they are hurting themselves and the Igbo tribe's reputation and relationship with the Yoruba.

Those Igbo who love the Yoruba and Yorubaland will always live in peace in Yorubaland, respect the Yoruba culture of respect for elders and leaders, pray for peace and prosperity of their hosts and Yorubaland will in turn bless them. They are the ones who are already Yoruba even by adoption. They will not go into politics of lies, hate and bigotry against the dominant political interests of the Yoruba not because they don't have a right to do so but because they cherish the Yoruba and want to make peace. They are not cowards but exposed, emotionally intelligent and wise people.

This is the best time to invest in Lagos and the neighbouring SW states. Invest in Lagos today.

And when are the Yorubas in the East going to reciprocate same?
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by izubext007: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
does he have any place to self, this is the kind of person that will wake and begin to play draft will his same jobless friends while their wife sale Agbo at motor park.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
Creamcrest:
Me I have already converted my car and generator to gas.

No time for nonsense.

Smart guy. Gas is the way forward.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by FreeStuffsNG: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

And when are the Yorubas in the East going to reciprocate same?
They must do so if they want Igboland to bless them. It is ignorant people who think they can hate their host and expect their land to bless them.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Rahkman: 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Those Igbo who love the Yoruba and Yorubaland will always live in peace in Yorubaland, respect the Yoruba culture of respect for elders and leaders, pray for peace and prosperity of their hosts and Yorubaland will in turn bless them. They are the ones who are already Yoruba even by adoption. They will not go into politics of lies, hate and bigotry against the dominant political interests of the Yoruba not because they don't have a right to do so but because they cherish the Yoruba and want to make peace. They are not cowards but exposed, emotionally intelligent and wise people.

always writing long epistle of rubbish, what makes u special that igbos should speak for you? You think igbos think about you ppl? We don't even give a Bleep about ur existence we own ur markets we own ur lands,you can go ahead and sit around women and gossip about us,because u guys are delusional and more obsessed about ppl wey no send una

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by casualobserver: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rayban25:

you go explain tire. shameless lots

See me arguing with someone who doesn’t even have a car.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by ClearFlair: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nsogbu001:

If u have a car which I doubt, I know u must have parked it.😂😂

That Mozino007 needs to see a doctor

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by kinkydude: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
Not only traffic will now breath, homo sapiens too. Hàaaaaa!!! But what do we do about high cost of food items now😕

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Mozino007(m): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nsogbu001:
Fuel Price Hike: “Let the traffic breathe,” residents say, as they allege traffic has greatly reduced in Lagos State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh8RXbXn08A
No country has ever made progress without the people going through some pains. Our country under Tinubu’s watch shall certainly excel🥷🏿🥷🏿🥷🏿
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Ikaeniyan0: 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
Eriokanmi:
What does that suggest to lagosians? It means a lot more people have been thrown into poverty as people can't go to their workplaces anymore due to fuel price hike. So sad!
I disagree with you. People who have nothing to do outdoor have been staying indoor.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
Easybet1:
Actually, I am happy with this increment because it reduce the generator noise to the minimum. Some useless set of people in my compound that don't allow me to sleep at night can no longer put on the generator again.

I hate it when people put on gen to run overnight
If I were you I’d pray that God bless me too so I can also run gen over night.
Not everyone is use to sleeping inside heat and mosquitoes

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ronu oooo!
Oya come chop your own breakfast oooo
Last last, everybody must chop am!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by blowjohn(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Honestly, as a tinubu fan( not necessarily supporter) am forced to say am not happy that he cannot deal with nnpc, the marketers and others causing this fuel issue.
The way things are right now I hope the courts grant obi or atiku victory and hope they can change things too.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Akalia(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
nabiz:
who dash monkey banana. Person wey never chop
grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
They must do so if they want Igboland to bless them. It is ignorant people who think they can hate their host and expect their land to bless them.

Mumu.
Igbos haven't been whining about any visitor hyping Igboland or Igbo people but losers like you are here talking trash about being blest.
Igbos know you are blessed based on the work of your hands.

How come the Yorubas aren't getting blessed in the same land ? Did you see how your ballot box snatchers separated Igbo from Yoruba voters?
Such that even Yorubas that looked fresh were classified as Igbos and disenfranchised.

Go and work on your own blessings and stop talking rubbish.
Is the entitlement for your friends that speak Yoruba to you to defend your idiocy

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Deemas(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Wetin man go do na Deemas 🤣🤣🤣

I am pretty sure that guy doesn't even have an expired car tire.

Una just dey give am uppercut from all angle grin
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
See the way Ronu people dey Waka for my area now. Dem no even get strength to take do Agbero work like before. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Recall: Shehu Sani Hails Okun People / INEC Removes Plateau Returning Officer For Crazy Behaviour / Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.