Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House (66585 Views)

Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) / Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) / Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by SVC6000: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
The generator was not far from the window y? You built Mansion and you don't have enough provision for your generator.

Nah you kill your family
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by DrAda(f): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
blowjohn:

What about the baby?
The doctor stated that the baby is already in a stable situation.

.....get the point?

Not sure I get where you are coming from but babies have hemoglobin F. It is more difficult for carbon monoxide to displace oxygen from hemoglobin F unlike in hemoglobin A. This may explain why the baby survived this sordid incident.
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by thaoriginator: 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
Damn 🙆🏿‍♂️
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by DrWorries: 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
Pluggg N playyyy !!!
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by Bimpe29: 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
Oh my goodness! That's eternally shocking and pathetic.
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by CJStarz: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
Whereas the reverse should have been the case. I seriously suspect food poisoning.
I also suspect the so-called early morning caller friend. Did he come to check if IT worked? This is Naija, anything is possible.

Lama70:
Mysterious circumstance.
Whatever killed the other people could conveniently have killed the new baby too. But no!

The fragile baby was able to survive carbon monoxide while the older ones died. Over to scientists for possible explanation.
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by Lama70(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
CJStarz:
Whereas the reverse should have been the case. I seriously suspect food poisoning.
I also suspect the so-called early morning caller friend. Did he come to check if IT worked? This is Naija, anything is possible.

That could be another angle too.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by donbenie(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Dexpro:
Any infor as regards what happened to them?

RIP
Read..🥱
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by Ameboperoo(m): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
mightyhaze:
let me epp your ministry for free..

Instead of proudly? U can use adjectives like regretfully.. for sad news such as this one..it makes u appear more sensible,human and compassionate

Of course good news abound that u can be proud to bring to public notice
My exact thought. What is to be proud about here?
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by hdrifter11: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
4day old baby don inherit mansion.

EEWEee
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by Johnsown1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
How can a 4 months old baby survived the carbon monoxide while adults that are capable of handling the smoke better died suddenly. am sure it's going to be a new generating set. So I suspect village scientist or brothers in arm
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by hdrifter11: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
SVC6000:
The generator was not far from the window y? You built Mansion and you don't have enough provision for your generator.

Nah you kill your family

Good question
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by Bigseven(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
Anambra aagain
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by Vulcan24(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
I don't think darkness can kill anyone !
What do u use light for till morning when u can easily open your windows and let breeze blow in. These addiction to I wan use light is crazy! Una wan use light sleep una wan use light watch tv in ur dream ! Forgetting that Carbon monoxide nor dey give warning signs

All d ppl eey dey use gen for my area na curse I dey curse them !
How una go on gen till day break still baffles me! As if sleep n life depends on it
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by donbenie(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
CJStarz:

You see a generator, pumping carbon monoxide into an enclosed and poorly airated building..

But the African in you,still want to drag food poisoning and nonexistent village people into the equation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by sameks08(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
What a world after a long time suffering when the time of celebration come boom death. May my time never end at the time of celebration
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by blowjohn(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
DrAda:

Not sure I get where you are coming from but babies have hemoglobin F. It is more difficult for carbon monoxide to displace oxygen from hemoglobin F unlike in hemoglobin A. This may explain why the baby survived this sordid incident.

Ur right, but am thinking about the chances of the baby being in stable condition on arrival at the hospital. Like the baby wasn't in any distress that necessitated any stabilisation....according to the physician

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by donbenie(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
Johnsown1:
How can a 4 months old baby survived the carbon monoxide while adults that are capable of handling the smoke better died suddenly. am sure it's going to be a new generating set. So I suspect village scientist or brothers in arm
Did they tell you that they died from smoke inhalation?

They died from Carbon Monoxide poisoning and it's effect, have more to do with how much of it gets absorbed into the bloodstream,than how old you are..
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by Chrs1996(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
The baby was able to survive because he or she still possess fetal haemoglobin, which has a very high affinity for oxygen.

Such a tragedy.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by Neddyogu(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
Lama70:

I am not a scientist but I am forced to believe because of the terminologies you have used.

Please don't rest on your oars regarding this your opinion. It could become a major medical awareness or breakthrough that will catapult you into greater heights.
Make use of other available research sites as well.

Good luck, bro!

Mucha graçias
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by Figger(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
Same here,when I was in naija, I so much hate the sound of generators much less using it. See how this guy just ended his life and his family out of ignorance, he could have placed it far from the house. RIP
Vulcan24:
I don't think darkness can kill anyone !
What do u use light for till morning when u can easily open your windows and let breeze blow in. These addiction to I wan use light is crazy! Una wan use light sleep una wan use light watch tv in ur dream ! Forgetting that Carbon monoxide nor dey give warning signs

All d ppl eey dey use gen for my area na curse I dey curse them !
How una go on gen till day break still baffles me! As if sleep n life depends on it
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by Maxxim: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
Fvck
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by Weknowbetter: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
Lama70:
Mysterious circumstance.
Whatever killed the other people could conveniently have killed the new baby too. But no!

The fragile baby was able to survive carbon monoxide while the older ones died. Over to scientists for possible explanation.
Smaller lungs less poison enter
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by Calitoscassius(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Pkgplanet:
This is not a mere occurrence, it's not a coincidence. There's a human evil manipulation involved. What I don't know is if it was done physically or spiritually
You are really really really stupeed! Did you not read that they left their generator on next to their bedroom and fell asleep? undecided
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by Weknowbetter: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
Bluffly:

It is not about stable power but stupidity. With stable power he will still be stupid with one act or the other. Why put a genarator in an enclosed and human habitated room
What you have written is stupid. Stable power in a vast country with so many natural resources should not be an issue! Is Nigeria still in the dark ages? Obviously they are. It wasn't in an enclosed area learn what a veranda is before you comment
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by Lama70(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
teacherbim:

Don't believe everything you read on the media, a very closed explained what happened to them , it wasn't generator fumes that killed them

Are you insinuating it could possibly be a case of homicide or murder?
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by DrAda(f): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
blowjohn:

Ur right, but am thinking about the chances of the baby being in stable condition on arrival at the hospital. Like the baby wasn't in any distress that necessitated any stabilisation....according to the physician

I am attributing that to the SPO2 being stable enough to prevent cerebral hypoxemia
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by haveMONEY: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
Dexy4yah:
They have gone to a place better than this shithole country.

Rip to them

Won't you like to join them
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by NaijaCover(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
mightyhaze:
let me epp your ministry for free..

Instead of proudly? U can use adjectives like regretfully.. for sad news such as this one..it makes u appear more sensible,human and compassionate

Of course good news abound that u can be proud to bring to public notice

Na Where, Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food, Take Chop ooooo
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by negbike(f): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
OBVIOUSLY carbon monoxide poisoning. [color=#006600][/color]
Pkgplanet:
This is not a mere occurrence, it's not a coincidence. There's a human evil manipulation involved. What I don't know is if it was done physically or spiritually
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by Charly68: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
What a tragedy
Re: Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House by Rollingstones86: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
This reminds me of luke chapter 12 vs 16bto20

Let's fear God always, and let's summit to the will of God the time is near

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) / Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics) / Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.