Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week (838 Views)

FG Threatens To Open Border For Cement Importation / FG Okays Re-Opening Of Seme Border For Vehicle Importation / We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by Whiteangel1234: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
Simon Ekpa the self Proclaim Prime minister of Biafra have formed a new Coalition with Cameroon separatist Movement , the Ambazonia Defense Force ( ADF) under the leadership of Dr Cho Ayuba

They have Threatened to Shut down Nigeria - Cameroon border for 2 weeks starting 31st July - 14th August and disruption of all economic and marine activities in the Gulf of Guinea

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1681989119524700160?t=40u01ogaIDLnQHgUs2ikog&s=19

Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by TemplarLandry: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
Funny.

Cho cho cho cho cho cho everyday
Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by Landlord97: 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
Anything to restore us the way God created us is a huge welcome development.

6 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by OyemiA: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Interesting
Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by adebayo987: 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
Na Asari boys go shut this ones up, no need to insult our dear soldiers by tasking them with this nuisance.
Whiteangel1234:
Simon Ekpa the self Proclaim Prime minister of Biafra have formed a new Coalition with Cameroon separatist Movement , the Ambazonia Defense Force ( ADF) under the leadership of Dr Cho Ayuba

They have Threatened to Shut down Nigeria - Cameroon border for 2 weeks starting 31st July - 14th August and disruption of all economic and marine activities in the Gulf of Guinea

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1681989119524700160?t=40u01ogaIDLnQHgUs2ikog&s=19

Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by helinues: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
May be Biafra border sha.

The acclaimed the most intelligent tribe but being controlled by one kolo guy in far away Finland
Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by Bitterhelineus: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
helinues:

The acclaimed the most intelligent tribe but being controlled by one kolo guy in far away Finland

Nama

Have you applied for a job?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by helinues: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Bitterhelineus:

Nama

Have you applied for a job?

Are you a bitter person?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by Urheadmaster(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
Simon Ekpa days are numbered watch out tongue
helinues:

Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
Whistling and strolling.......

Helinues stop threatening people..we don't threaten oduduwas. You Don dey find trouble

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by helinues: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:

We actually hope and pray so
Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by Madmohamed1: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

buhari is a mad man and he will never jail me MNK and it come to pass buhari never jail kanu.
Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by sreamsense: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
Two loosers! Birds of the same feather flock together. I won't be surprised if Nigeria army and cameronian army send them to meet ikonso . Ekpa keeps wasting Igbo youths on emptiness
Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
Which land or sea border(s) does the South East share with Cameroon?
Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by dealslip(f): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
This is a bad omen. This was the importing of terrorism I spoke about last week. I didn't like what I saw in that vision.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by paramakina202: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Landlord97:
Anything to restore us the way God created us is a huge welcome development.

Those two clowns can't even restore their mother's kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
Comedian
Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by BOYS2MEN: 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
You are the main bittered NAMA....@helinues
helinues:

Are you a bitter person?

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by BOYS2MEN: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
Don't be surprised if u first ekpa hit 6ft
Urheadmaster:

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by Urheadmaster(m): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
I wish you the same tongue
BOYS2MEN:
Don't be surprised if u first ekpa hit 6ft
Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by BOYS2MEN: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
😁 OKPO!!! I only wished you what you wished another....titt4tatt
Urheadmaster:
I wish you the same tongue

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by Whiteangel1234: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by Ezeama400: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
Southern Cameroon fell from fiire to frying pan ...

How can you leave Igbos and voted to join people that you don't share same language with, all in the name that you are afraid of Igbo domination.. Now you want to come back and form an alliance with the same people you are afraid of after realising your terrible mistake ...

Nnamdi Kanu distanced himself from their leader despite the effort to form an alliance, now they are back again deceiving this stupid man called Ekpa.. They want Igbos to start having issues with France or what ?

The same calamity awaits those who won't leave with Igbos if Nigeria breaks ... Nigerian man will still see you as an Igbo no matter how you struggle to separate yourself from Igbos

In politics You ally with people You share the same religion/culture with..

Southern Cameroon should leave Igbos and fight their battle...

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by Corn247: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Let the refugee tribe breet angry
Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by Austineva(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
helinues:

We actually hope and pray so
u go pray tire
Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by Austineva(m): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
dealslip:
This is a bad omen. This was the importing of terrorism I spoke about last week. I didn't like what I saw in that vision.
I know u won't like it cos u saw the fact that Nigeria is gone and Biafra is emerging. Don't worry u will love itπŸ˜‚. The zoo is gone

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Allied With Cameroon Separatist To Shut Nigeria Border For 2 Week by dealslip(f): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
Austineva:
I know u won't like it cos u saw the fact that Nigeria is gone and Biafra is emerging. Don't worry u will love itπŸ˜‚. The zoo is gone
I wish that was what I saw.

(1) (Reply)

Pressure Mounts On ECOWAS Against Use Of Force In Niger / Yoruba, Use Your Natural Nationality / Yoruba Muslims Defending Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.