Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike (44213 Views)

Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC / Pdp’s Plan To Crash Fuel Price To N90 Is Laughable – Keyamo / Atiku Has Plans To Crash Fuel Price, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by Intergrated: 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
Dsimmer:
So? Is he the marketers?

Better direct your bullshit to the right people.

I support Tinubu because he promised federalism, economic development and development in other areas, considering what he did in Lagos aside the fact that he's first class brain in business administration which he proved in Lagos' economic growth while he was Lagos governor. Also, he didn't steal any federal money.

If the refineries had been working all these while since the days of OBJ, did you think Tinubu would have it difficult? Was Tinubu in any federal administration? So why the cry? Dey use brain abeg. Tinubu has just got there. Not even up to 100 days sef. Go hold the marketers running mad with their bullshit. I hope Tinubu match these marketers and put them in their places soonest. He needs to overhaul the NNPC too. The numerous oil block owners siphoning our resources should be held too. They're the ones who should give fuel discount.
you are still defending rubbish. Tinubu of those years is he still the same? You bunch would be surprised that he gets memory loss this days due to age.
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by Dsimmer: 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
Intergrated:
you are still defending rubbish. Tinubu of those years is he still the same? You bunch would be surprised that he gets memory loss this days due to age.

Na your papa dey defend rubbish! The Madueke who looted our treasury without developing refineries, you didn't hold her and her fellow cronies but wailing over Tinubu who just got into office? You dey craze?
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by xukwaa: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Another obidient post
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by Dsimmer: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
cheesy

You are still in campaign mode. That time has passed.

The elections and all that empty talk about renewed hope - have come and gone. Its time for action.

Spare us the Lagos history lessons. Nobody needs them. Nigerians want results - and they want them yesterday.

Its time to deliver.

^^^
grin

You are already filing your excuses in advance. It won't work.

You have started dragging in previous administrations to justify and explain BAT's 'predicament'. It still won't work. Your principal wanted this job. It wasn't forced on him. He must deliver on those promises of renewed hope or else...

^^^
Aha. cheesy

You are a troubled man.

In one breath you say Nigerians should hold marketers responsible for their 'insanity' grin. In another breath you "hope" (that word again!) your principal deals with them. In yet another breath you wish he takes on the NNPC and oil block owners. cheesy

You have to make up your mind on exactly who is responsible for fixing this broken ship. Is it your ordinary fellow Nigerians or your principal?

No one is in campaign mode. I simply stated facts! If you've got a brain, you wouldn't be wailing over Tinubu for lack of refineries in his less than 50 days in office while you neglect those who didn't make the refineries work. Heck, Madueke and her cronies looted our treasury without doing nada or constructing any refineries yet you dey open your teeth to say gibberish about Tinubu who just got there? You dey craze?
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by IamAsiri: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
RepoMan007:
Was he talking about after election or on election day?

What are you talking about? How could he have crashed fuel price on election day? Did he have the power to do so?
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by Intergrated: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Dsimmer:

Na your papa dey defend rubbish! The Madueke who looted our treasury without developing refineries, you didn't hold her and her fellow cronies but wailing over Tinubu who just got into office? You dey craze?
Zombie alert

1 Like

Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by Slynation(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
Nigerians still trust Tinubu to keep his promise, if not, protests would have broken out by now like it was during the CBN cash crunch debacle. Even the NLC and TUC are at peace with Tinubu as all await the Dangote refinery to start production.
Which Nigerians?? The SW and North are ashamed of themselves to come out and protests, they are dying in pains silently regretting the nonsense they vote...!! I don't know about the S.S but S.E will never join in any nonsense protests...!!
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
taylor89:
I am going to say this again

The solution of Nigeria is to divide

Divide Nigeria into three

SE should have their Biafra

SS should have their Niger Delta republic

Hausa & Yoruba should stay together as Nigeria

Problem solved

Bcuz if your hope is on a man that puts white powder in one of his nose then you’re on a mirage mission

Tinubu is a monumental failure

Currently Tinubu is the most useless president ever existed in world history

Me no dey follow North. Sey wetin happen
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by Intergrated: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Dsimmer:

No one is in campaign mode. I simply stated facts! If you've got a brain, you wouldn't be wailing over Tinubu for lack of refineries in his less than 50 days in office while you neglect those who didn't make the refineries work. You dey craze? Heck, Madueke and her cronies looted our treasury without doing nada or constructing any refineries yet you dey open your teeth to say gibberish about Tinubu who just got there? You dey craze?
oboy you be zombie squad leader. I hail oo.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by nairalanda1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
You have been selling this narrative for several months.

Sorry , you still think I am an APC supporter.

Until you are ready to correct yourself on that, I am not answering any of your questions.,

Your first sentence is even mocking me. And I don't like people who mock me. I am not ready to discuss or communicate with them at all.

Move on now. Thanks for your time.
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by Dsimmer: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
Intergrated:

Zombie alert

Na you na. See pesin Brain wey dey blame Tinubu over lack of refineries. You dey craze! Better go face Madueke and her cronies, as well as others in federal administration who did nada but looted. You dey craze?
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by Exceed15: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
These lies and deception shall favour them and their families. Useless people
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by Shattuck(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
infohenry:
He is a liar, who can say anything to grab power. They said he came prepared but 2months after removing the subsidy no concrete plan to cushion the effect on the economy, no ministers, no economic team, and confusion everywhere.
So much for hitting the ground running.
when you even consider the fact that he was declared winner in February, that's five months now, a serious leader should have had an idea of how to lead, who to appoint, policies to make, even before swearing in
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by Exceed15: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
iyke2frankeze:

So the blame would be shifted to Dangote soon.

Don't mind the empty brain. Dem no dey learn. Useless people.
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by Shattuck(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Tinubu will continue to use Agbado miscreants ewedu filled brain to do totori.

They are now defending the fuel subsidy despite the fact that they are suffering. Ask them why, they would tell you it's to suffer now and enjoy later.

Enjoy what exactly later? They can't say, an imaginary enjoyment.

Look,its not tribalism.
It takes an abysmal level of mental degradation to support Tinubu.

This set of people should be psychologically evaluated.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i swear their reward is in heaven, nah for there Dem go for enjoy later, while the politicians are already cashing out on their foolish heads.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by Fujiyama: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
nairalanda1:
Sorry , you still think I am an APC supporter.

Until you are ready to correct yourself on that, I am not answering any of your questions.,

Your first sentence is even mocking me. And I don't like people who mock me. I am not ready to discuss or communicate with them at all.

Move on now. Thanks for your time.

^^^
grin

You have picked a single issue - a highly controversial one - and you refer to it constantly, even where there's no need to. There's no way you can expect to go unchallenged.

But I'll give you one thing: you generally spar on the meaningful stuff (i.e. policy) - even if I believe your stance is wrong or misguided.

You can choose not to respond. Its your privilege.
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by nairalanda1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
grin

You have picked a single issue - a highly controversial one - and you refer to it constantly, even where there's no need to. There's no way you can expect to go unchallenged.

But I'll give you one thing: you generally spar on the meaningful stuff (i.e. policy) - even if I believe your stance is wrong or misguided.

You can choose not to respond. Its your privilege.

Good evening. Nice to speak to you.
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by Fujiyama: 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

Good evening. Nice to speak to you.

^^^
And a very good evening to you too, sir.
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by infohenry(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
Shattuck:
when you even consider the fact that he was declared winner in February, that's five months now, a serious leader should have had an idea of how to lead, who to appoint, policies to make, even before swearing in
Fact, he is completely clueless, it is unfortunate Nigeria will go through this pact again if the court fails to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by Fujiyama: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
Dsimmer:

No one is in campaign mode. I simply stated facts! If you've got a brain, you wouldn't be wailing over Tinubu for lack of refineries in his less than 50 days in office while you neglect those who didn't make the refineries work. You dey craze? Heck, Madueke and her cronies looted our treasury without doing nada or constructing any refineries yet you dey open your teeth to say gibberish about Tinubu who just got there? You dey craze?

^^^
Yawn.

You are either KGD10 under a new username or you are one of his proteges.

This "you dey craze" rubbish has long lost whatever trigger value it may have once had. Go back to troll school and get a proper troll education. Its a tough world out there for poorly trained trolls. wink
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by just2endowed: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
OyemiA:
All I know us that God Almighty will remember this country one day

Anyone in my circle that mentioned that only God can solve this problem or issue, I just know that person is hopeless without logical reason to find a man made alternative solution. Forgive me I am not referring to you.
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by funshint(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
He said fuel price will reach ₦200 or ₦500 or more. It happened! He also said we should relax, that it will later come down. The increase has happened like he said. Let's also trust him that it will come down like he promised.
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by Iamzik: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
Nigerians still trust Tinubu to keep his promise, if not, protests would have broken out by now like it was during the CBN cash crunch debacle. Even the NLC and TUC are at peace with Tinubu as all await the Dangote refinery to start production.

The funny thing is that Dangote refinery will not start production until 2025 and that will not even reduce oil price in any way as confirmed by NNPC GMD.

But APC supporters will Keep living in delusion since they don't want to face reality

As long as dollar exchange keep increasing, fuel price will also keep increasing. Same with price of food and commodities.

This is just the beginning. Suffer go reset people brain to factory setting.
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by Lastmankc(m): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
OyemiA:
All I know us that God Almighty will remember this country one day
No Carry God enter here because I fit drop you.
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by Dsimmer: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
Yawn.

You are either KGD10 under a new username or you are one of his proteges.

This "you dey craze" rubbish has long lost whatever trigger value it may have once had. Go back to troll school and get a proper troll education. Its a tough world out there for poorly trained trolls. wink

What's the one munching about exactly?

A balderdash!

You dey craze I repeat! Go meet the people who ruled you and stole your money such as Madueke and her cronies who couldn't build refineries. Heck, Obi was part of the looters! Tinubu didn't rule you or your family! He just got there!
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by Killermamba: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
una go wait in vain
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by lightwind(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
Memphitz357:
Where tha fuq is that dumb Muthafucka, Helinues when you need him?πŸ™„

For where! You can't find them in such threads
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by OdefaGirl(f): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
Savedday2:
Just the way our girls can never stop ashawo, our politicians can never stop lying

Just the way some men are serious as*wos.... For real.

I shuddered at a married colleague's WhatsApp chats today, just 5mins of holding his phone for a transaction. Eweeeyy 🀣
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by Successdude(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
Tingotoe:
I don't really blame the man for doing what he did, but I do however blame the gullible people who were stupid enough to believe anything a politician tells them. That goes for Atiku, Obi and all the others

Pls that idea of generalization to prove a point without evidence doesn't hold true in all instances. It's laughable to include obi in that statement.

It's clear to the blind and deaf that that is an anomaly
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by Melagros(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
jmoore:
Tinubu scammed the agbadorites.

Anyone with a functional brain knows that when subsidy is removed from a commodity, the price will increase.

Someone told you that he will remove subsidy and said he will crash the price of petrol. You believed him because tribalism beclouded your reasoning. Emilokan magician. Oya, it is his turn to perform the magic.
But very unfortunate, they never know say en defraud them
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by Tingotoe: 12:07am On Jul 21, 2023
Successdude:

Pls that idea of generalization to prove a point without evidence doesn't hold true in all instances. It's laughable to include obi in that statement.

It's clear to the blind and deaf that that is an anomaly
And how is Obi any different? Isn't he just another crooked politician just like the rest of them?
Re: Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike by chrixtoimoh: 5:47am On Jul 21, 2023
Promise made under influence...... On colos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly / Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him / β€œWho Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.