Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children (2974 Views)

NDLEA: How Fake $20m Was Found In An Abuja-bound Bus From Lagos / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
[quote author=BlackAdam65 post=124952998][/quote]

Yes it's always to cover fly something else. In the George Floyd case the police officer on the mannequin neck wasn't an officer and he was Jewish. George coincidentally has a twin brother that looks like him, it's a fake. The whole incident was crisis actors. Blacks and Jews work hand in hand in deception and evil.
Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
BlackAdam65

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4gbx29zz6A

I had a chance to view the video without any sound. It appears a black security officer approached some boaters to ask them to move their boat so a ferry could dock. One of them who was a white male appears to come out of nowhere striking the security officer then a brawl ensues with his whole crew of men and women all beating down the security officer who had fallen upon the dock floor. Then a black man wearing a purple shirt comes over and intervenes pushing the brawlers off of the downed security officer allowing him to get to his feet. But a few more blacks show yet the brawl was pretty much over and the crowd of whites dispersed. What I noticed was a Mr. William Green who was not there being interviewed with his daughter and she is wearing a purple dress Did you know that purple is the new color code for Freemasonic fake News right now? The Jewish media is also in on this purple color code which is for Transgenderism Feminism Pedophilia agenda. Blacks and Jews are in on it together and this brawl was staged to show Black Unity whilst the Elite Blacks are really just some cowardly traitors.

Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2023
Ramirez, however, was ultimately released after telling officers he had no plans to harm himself or anyone else. Tampa police released new files, including body camera video, Wednesday that provide a fuller account of Ramirez's day on July 23, when he shot himself on Interstate 75 following an argument with his wife.5 days ago

BlackAdam65

The police are Freemasons and they will do anything to cover fly something that happened with one of their own especially higher ranking officers.

Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by BlackAdam65: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
EnvyandHate:
Ramirez, however, was ultimately released after telling officers he had no plans to harm himself or anyone else. Tampa police released new files, including body camera video, Wednesday that provide a fuller account of Ramirez's day on July 23, when he shot himself on Interstate 75 following an argument with his wife.5 days ago

BlackAdam65

The police are Freemasons and they will do anything to cover fly something that happened with one of their own especially higher ranking officers.

but are most of these officers aware that they are part of the freemason
Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
BlackAdam65:
but are most of these officers aware that they are part of the freemason

Most police officers are apart of Freemasonry everywhere with few exceptions but especially rank and file or upper ranks are all Freemasons. This includes EMS, Fire and media. So anytime an incident occurs its very easy to cover up or pull a hoax because most of the people are already sworn to secrecy. Their public oaths are always false because they under blood oaths with the Freemasonry not to reveal their secrets. Politicians are also Freemasons so the Mayor and city council are all in on the conspiracy. I have been apart of large groups and there is always an inner circle operating on completely different protocol and keeping secrets.

Did you know that the U.S dollar prior to 1933 did not have the Egyptian Pyramid with the one all seeing eye on the back of the bill? Yes 33 is for Freemasonry Illuminati which is headquartered in North Africa the heart, seat and bedrock of pagan devil worship for thousands of years. The oldest Freemasonry Illuminati lodge is in Ethiopia the Cushites grandsons of Ham who was the father of Egypt. The debate over whether Egypt is black or white is deliberately done to cover up the rule behind the throne.

Think of the strategy of Legions which etymologically means countless, numerous and many. When you have a few Noble families that are of one bloodline particularly Black skin, who rule over an alamagated group of many nations and phenotypes, they then devise a system, White Supremacy, as a cover for them. A wall or shield to protect them from direct attack by giving the appearance of power unto the Legionnaires, and thus rule from behind the throne. Blackbeard Mirage, Bobbi Hemmitt, others and myself know that the so called Whiteman does not rule the world but it's made to appear so. France does not rule those West African nations it's made to look like they do. When the Hebrews and Moors stopped ruling over Europe they conceded to White take over. They could have easily regrouped and took back over, or is that what really happened? Did the Hebrews and Moors really lose power or did they just concede to a system of Legions? These Europeans of color were extremely wicked and extremely deceitful. Even though some of them were righteous they were in the minority and
an overwhelming majority of nobles families of color were enslavers, sodomites, prostitutes, witches, warlocks and just evil in general. This rivalry between good and evil is what spawned the evil ones to give power unto the white legions in order to prevent it from falling into the righteous hands. The fear was karma, justice and retaliation for the wickedness that they had done. The Stewart family were slave traders and they owned the African Trading Company which held slaves in the colonies. When they began to fall off these Stewarts fled to other countries around the world.

My Dottie who is a De France and bears the royal name of the house of Merovingian, I asked him why did we loss power in Europe? And my uncle said that we married too many White women. For a while I accepted this explanation because I was under the assumption that Hebrews were originally black. Yet based upon the Egyptian description of Hebrews and Semitic people being brown, the Fayum Portraits and the portraits of the European Nobility showing that an overwhelming number of them were light skin, I reconfigured my thinking. What if the Hebrews were brown and the Moors being black then the mixing occurred not with whites but with blacks which changed the appearance of the Hebrews. Most of the whites were migrants from Central Asia and Russia who had no urban civilization. There would have been no incentive in the beginning to form marriages with people that were mostly servants to the Hebrew Edomite ruled Roman Empire that was mostly brown skin. The Franks, Germans, Dutch, Italians, Silicians,
Spheraic Jews, Greeks, Scotts, English and Irish were mostly swarthy which is brown skin. The introduction of the Moors would have brought a powerful and wealthy group of blacks into Europe. And this is where the mixing occurred and it was detrimental to the Hebrews that mixed heavily with the Gentile nations of blacks for it took them away from their God. And this coupled with the fact that the Roman Empire of Hebrew Edomites already worshiped the gods of Egypt and the Spheraic Jews were Edomites who worshipped the Babylonian Talmud.
Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
The phony brawl with their purple coded agenda kept front and center.

Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by BlackAdam65: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Most police officers are apart of Freemasonry everywhere with few exceptions but especially rank and file or upper ranks are all Freemasons. This includes EMS, Fire and media. So anytime an incident occurs its very easy to cover up or pull a hoax because most of the people are already sworn to secrecy. Their public oaths are always false because they under blood oaths with the Freemasonry not to reveal their secrets. Politicians are also Freemasons so the Mayor and city council are all in on the conspiracy. I have been apart of large groups and there is always an inner circle operating on completely different protocol and keeping secrets.

Did you know that the U.S dollar prior to 1933 did not have the Egyptian Pyramid with the one all seeing eye on the back of the bill? Yes 33 is for Freemasonry Illuminati which is headquartered in North Africa the heart, seat and bedrock of pagan devil worship for thousands of years. The oldest Freemasonry Illuminati lodge is in Ethiopia the Cushites grandsons of Ham who was the father of Egypt. The debate over whether Egypt is black or white is deliberately done to cover up the rule behind the throne.

Think of the strategy of Legions which etymologically means countless, numerous and many. When you have a few Noble families that are of one bloodline particularly Black skin, who rule over an alamagated group of many nations and phenotypes, they then devise a system, White Supremacy, as a cover for them. A wall or shield to protect them from direct attack by giving the appearance of power unto the Legionnaires, and thus rule from behind the throne. Blackbeard Mirage, Bobbi Hemmitt, others and myself know that the so called Whiteman does not rule the world but it's made to appear so. France does not rule those West African nations it's made to look like they do. When the Hebrews and Moors stopped ruling over Europe they conceded to White take over. They could have easily regrouped and took back over, or is that what really happened? Did the Hebrews and Moors really lose power or did they just concede to a system of Legions? These Europeans of color were extremely wicked and extremely deceitful. Even though some of them were righteous they were in the minority and
an overwhelming majority of nobles families of color were enslavers, sodomites, prostitutes, witches, warlocks and just evil in general. This rivalry between good and evil is what spawned the evil ones to give power unto the white legions in order to prevent it from falling into the righteous hands. The fear was karma, justice and retaliation for the wickedness that they had done. The Stewart family were slave traders and they owned the African Trading Company which held slaves in the colonies. When they began to fall off these Stewarts fled to other countries around the world.

My Dottie who is a De France and bears the royal name of the house of Merovingian, I asked him why did we loss power in Europe? And my uncle said that we married too many White women. For a while I accepted this explanation because I was under the assumption that Hebrews were originally black. Yet based upon the Egyptian description of Hebrews and Semitic people being brown, the Fayum Portraits and the portraits of the European Nobility showing that an overwhelming number of them were light skin, I reconfigured my thinking. What if the Hebrews were brown and the Moors being black then the mixing occurred not with whites but with blacks which changed the appearance of the Hebrews. Most of the whites were migrants from Central Asia and Russia who had no urban civilization. There would have been no incentive in the beginning to form marriages with people that were mostly servants to the Hebrew Edomite ruled Roman Empire that was mostly brown skin. The Franks, Germans, Dutch, Italians, Silicians,
Spheraic Jews, Greeks, Scotts, English and Irish were mostly swarthy which is brown skin. The introduction of the Moors would have brought a powerful and wealthy group of blacks into Europe. And this is where the mixing occurred and it was detrimental to the Hebrews that mixed heavily with the Gentile nations of blacks for it took them away from their God. And this coupled with the fact that the Roman Empire of Hebrew Edomites already worshiped the gods of Egypt and the Spheraic Jews were Edomites who worshipped the Babylonian Talmud.

but Op why is this history hidden from the public especially Africans is African poverty because of these edomites ruling the world today?
Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
BlackAdam65:
but Opera why is this history hidden from the public especially Africans is African poverty because of these edomites ruling the world today?

The secret relationship between the the Blacks and the Jews is that the Dragon who is the Imperial Ruler put the Beast of No Nation which is the vassal Jew upon the throne of the Western World giving him his power and authority. This is Revealation 13. In the 1500s the Russians destroyed Khazartan Empire and the Jews the 13th tribe who allied with the Byzantine Empire Hebrew Edomites fled into Western Europe, into Germany and France they went. This is why they are called Beast of No Nation and the Jews trying to circumvent every nation they resided have been kicked out of nearly a 100 nations. They seem a good replacement for the declining Hebrews and Moors that ruled Europe. So through the Scottish Rites Freemasonry of Scotland the Jews, Rothschild and Rockefeller families were put over banking and over the British Royal Crown. Did you know that King George the 3rd was German and he was a brown skin Hebrew Edomite ? Yes he was and he went mad literally and they handed over power to the White side of the family which was not really white but swarthy which means light complexion. There is documentary done on the British Royal family back in the 60s sort like live in television, it showed the royals up close but it aired one time and was cancelled. I saw the episode and those people were almost as brown as me. grin There was no recorded massacre of the George Line the ruled so I am assuming this was a non violent concession of power.

You have so many people revealing hidden history today and it's nearly impossible for the Whites to suppress this history without help from the Black Elites. Hidden history are the Freemasonry Illuminati secrets.
Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
BlackAdam65

Black people had more people enslaved than any group in the world. Black people were running the Confederacy from top to bottom because Jefferson Davis was a mixed race who was the president of the Confederacy and General Robert E. Lee was an outright man of color. Majority of the slave owners in South Carolina were Black free slave owners. And where was the capital of the Confederacy? Charleston South Carolina. Black free slave owners were more numerous in Louisiana as well and Georgia a slave state was named after the Brown skin German royalty that ruled the British Empire.. The Stewart Royal family of King James who was a brown skin Hebrew Edomite set up the first colonies, the African Trading Company that supplied slaves to the colonies. There were just two groups of slave owners in America the Blacks and the Jews, these made up the Confederacy and today they made up the same political party which are the Democrats. The Civil War was fought to keep slavery for the Confederacy as the North fought to end it. So those Black Confederates were actually slave owners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SN7AE7mDok

Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 12:03am On Aug 09, 2023
BlackAdam65

The evidence is overwhelming. Blacks are the biggest enslavers in world history numerous nations of Blacks have raided to capture slaves. There is only one group of Whites who held slaves that is the so called Jews Khazars. Among the Asians it's the Qing dynasty that had slaves, the Mongols and the Japanese. Only Hebrews to have slaves were Arabs and Edomites as Israelites we never had slaves. Quite a few native Americans tribes kept slaves that they traded. Then the Aztec Empire they had slaves. Slavery is pretty wide spread but no one tops Blacks as I said numerous tribes in Africa and Moors raided for slaves.

1 Like

Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2023

Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
Fake News and Fake Police
Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by BlackAdam65: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
EnvyandHate:
BlackAdam65

The evidence is overwhelming. Blacks are the biggest enslavers in world history numerous nations of Blacks have raided to capture slaves. There is only one group of Whites who held slaves that is the so called Jews Khazars. Among the Asians it's the Qing dynasty that had slaves, the Mongols and the Japanese. Only Hebrews to have slaves were Arabs and Edomites as Israelites we never had slaves. Quite a few native Americans tribes kept slaves that they traded. Then the Aztec Empire they had slaves. Slavery is pretty wide spread but no one tops Blacks as I said numerous tribes in Africa and Moors raided for slaves.

but most the slavery carried out by blacks are not documented except for the North African slave trade carried out by the Moors
Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
BlackAdam65:
but most the slavery carried out by blacks are not documented except for the North African slave trade carried out by the Moors

Hidden history it can only be covered up for so long. Trust I have very large list of Black nations that raided for slaves, traded slaves and sacrificed slaves. I will list them for you so you can see for yourself. Give me a minute.
Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by BlackAdam65: 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Hidden history it can only be covered up for so long. Trust I have very large list of Black nations that raided for slaves, traded slaves and sacrificed slaves. I will list them for you so you can see for yourself. Give me a minute.

ok thank you but why is it that most black people don't believe that blacks enslaved other people I saw a thread on reddit about the North African slavery and most black people were claiming that it didn't happen
Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
BlackAdam65:
ok thank you but why is it that most black people don't believe that blacks enslaved other people I saw a thread on reddit about the North African slavery and most black people were claiming that it didn't happen

There are alot of Black Freemasons subbing groups on social media sites their mission is to cause confusion. Anything that we the truth tellers have been blessed to discern and share with others you must understand that the Freemasons already know the truth. There is no hidden truth without the hidden hand who hide the truth in the first place. I was born into a Merovingian family, a royal bloodline,the secret was kept from me my whole life. I received tibbits and bits here and there in the form of coded messages yet I never was given a full disclosure. I am 52 and it was only a few years ago I put it all together. I was excited and confused so I called my father's brothers who are my uncles, my father was the king, yet they wouldn't confirm much just listen to me. I could sense they were holding out on me and couldn't and wouldn't answer me for their Freemasonic oaths. Trust me they take those oaths very serious and take alot of secrets to their graves. In the kingdom of the blind the one eye man is king. To know gives the Freemasons a huge advantage over the rest of society so they will gaslight you if you try to inform others or make them aware of hidden history.
Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlBcUIx40bk

BlackAdam65

The Slave Trading Stewarts

And these are Hebrew Edomites not Israelites

What was the significance of the Royal African Company?
Founded in 1672, the Royal African Company was granted a similar monopoly in the slave trade. Between 1680 and 1686, the Company transported an average of 5,000 slaves a year. Between 1680 and 1688, it sponsored 249 voyages to Africa. Still, rival English merchants were not amused.

Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2023

Ancient Black History

Friday, 14 April 2017
English, Irish & Scottish King James II
JAMES VII OF SCOTLAND & II OF ENGLAND
James II and VII (14 October 1633O.S. – 16 September 1701) was King of England and Ireland as James II and King of Scotland as James VII, from 6 February 1685 until he was deposed in the Glorious Revolution of 1688. He was the last Roman Catholic monarch of England, Scotland, and Ireland.

English, Irish & Scottish King James II
The second surviving son of Charles I, he ascended the throne upon the death of his brother, Charles II. Members of Britain's Protestant political elite increasingly suspected him of being pro-French and pro-Catholic and of having designs on becoming an absolute monarch.

When he produced a Catholic heir, leading nobles called on his Protestant son-in-law and nephew William of Orange to land an invasion army from the Dutch Republic, which he did in the Glorious Revolution of 1688. James fled England (and thus was held to have abdicated).

He was replaced by his eldest, Protestant daughter Mary and her husband William of Orange. James made one serious attempt to recover his crowns from William and Mary when he landed in Ireland in 1689.

After the defeat of the Jacobite forces by the Williamites at the Battle of the Boyne in July 1690, James returned to France. He lived out the rest of his life as a pretender at a court sponsored by his cousin and ally, King Louis XIV.

James is best known for his struggles with the English Parliament and his attempts to create religious liberty for English Roman Catholics and Protestant nonconformists, against the wishes of the Anglican establishment. This tension made James's four-year reign a struggle for supremacy between the English Parliament and the Crown, resulting in his deposition, the passage of the Bill of Rights, and the accession of his daughter and her husband as king and queen.

James, the second surviving son of King Charles I and his wife, Henrietta Maria of France, was born at St. James's Palace in London on 14 October 1633. Later that same year, he was baptised by William Laud, the Anglican Archbishop of Canterbury.

Henrietta Maria
He was educated by private tutors, along with his brother, the future King Charles II, and the two sons of the Duke of Buckingham, George and Francis Villiers. At the age of three, James was appointed Lord High Admiral; the position was initially honorary, but would become a substantive office after the Restoration, when James was an adult. He was designated Duke of York at birth, invested with the Order of the Garter in 1642, and formally created Duke of York in January 1644.

As the King's disputes with the English Parliament grew into the English Civil War, James stayed in Oxford, a Royalist stronghold. When the city surrendered after the siege of Oxford in 1646, Parliamentary leaders ordered the Duke of York to be confined in St. James's Palace. In 1648, he escaped from the Palace, aided by Joseph Bampfield, and from there he went to The Hague in disguise. When Charles I was executed by the rebels in 1649, monarchists proclaimed James's older brother as Charles II of England. Charles II was recognised as king by the Parliament of Scotland and the Parliament of Ireland and was crowned King of Scotland at Scone in 1651. Although he was proclaimed King in Jersey, Charles was unable to secure the crown of England and consequently fled to France and exile.

Archibald Campbell
Like his brother, James sought refuge in France, serving in the French army under Turenne against the Fronde, and later against their Spanish allies. In the French army James had his first true experience of battle where, according to one observer, he "ventures himself and chargeth gallantly where anything is to be done".

After Richard Cromwell's resignation as Lord Protector in 1659 and the subsequent collapse of the Commonwealth in 1660, Charles II was restored to the English throne. Although James was the heir presumptive, it seemed unlikely that he would inherit the Crown, as Charles was still a young man capable of fathering children.

On 31 December 1660, following his brother's restoration, James was created Duke of Albany in Scotland, to go along with his English title, Duke of York. Upon his return to England, James prompted an immediate controversy by announcing his engagement to Anne Hyde, the daughter of Charles's chief minister, Edward Hyde.

In 1659, while trying to seduce her, James promised he would marry Anne.

Anne became pregnant in 1660, but following the Restoration and James's return to power, no one at the royal court expected a prince to marry a commoner, no matter what he had pledged beforehand.

Henrietta Anne Stuart, daughter of Henrietta Maria & Charles I
Although nearly everyone, including Anne's father, urged the two not to marry, the couple married secretly, then went through an official marriage ceremony on 3 September 1660 in London.

Their first child, Charles, was born less than two months later, but died in infancy, as did five further sons and daughters. Only two daughters survived: Mary (born 30 April 1662) and Anne (born 6 February 1665). Samuel Pepys wrote that James was fond of his children and his role as a father, and played with them "like an ordinary private father of a child", a contrast to the distant parenting common with royalty at the time.

James's wife was devoted to him and influenced many of his decisions. Even so, he kept mistresses, including Arabella Churchill and Catherine Sedley, and was reputed to be "the most unguarded ogler of his time." Anne Hyde died in 1671. After the Restoration, James was confirmed as Lord High Admiral, an office that carried with it the subsidiary appointments of Governor of Portsmouth and Lord Warden of the Cinque Ports.

James commanded the Royal Navy during the Second (1665–1667) and Third Anglo-Dutch Wars (1672–1674). Following the raid on the Medway in 1667, James oversaw the survey and re-fortification of the southern coast. The office of Lord High Admiral, combined with his revenue from the post office and wine tariffs (granted him by Charles upon his restoration) gave James enough money to keep a sizeable court household.

New Netherlands by John Ogilby
In 1664, Charles granted American territory between the Delaware and Connecticut rivers to James. Following its capture by the English the former Dutch territory of New Netherland and its principal port, New Amsterdam, were named the Province and City of New York in James's honour. After the founding, the duke gave part of the colony to proprietors George Carteret and John Berkeley.

Fort Orange, 240 kilometres (150 mi) north on the Hudson River, was renamed Albany after James's Scottish title. In 1683, he became the governor of the Hudson's Bay Company, but did not take an active role in its governance.

America
James also headed the Royal African Company, a slave trading company.

In September 1666, his brother Charles put him in charge of firefighting operations in the Great Fire of London, in the absence of action by Lord Mayor Thomas Bloodworth. This was not a political office, but his actions and leadership were noteworthy. "The Duke of York hath won the hearts of the people with his continual and indefatigable pains day and night in helping to quench the Fire", wrote a witness in a letter on 8 September.

James's time in France had exposed him to the beliefs and ceremonies of Catholicism; he and his wife, Anne, became drawn to that faith. James took Eucharist in the Roman Catholic Church in 1668 or 1669, although his conversion was kept secret for some time and he continued to attend Anglican services until 1676. In spite of his conversion, James continued to associate primarily with Anglicans, including John Churchill and George Legge, as well as French Protestants, such as Louis de Duras, the Earl of Feversham.

Growing fears of Catholic influence at court led the English Parliament to introduce a new Test Act in 1673. Under this Act, all civil and military officials were required to take an oath (in which they were required to disavow the doctrine of transubstantiation and denounce certain practices of the Catholic Church as superstitious and idolatrous) and to receive the Eucharist under the auspices of the Church of England. James refused to perform either action, instead choosing to relinquish the post of Lord High Admiral. His conversion to Catholicism was thereby made public.

Charles died in 1685 from apoplexy after converting to Catholicism on his deathbed. Having no legitimate children, Charles was succeeded by his brother James, who reigned in England and Ireland as James II, and in Scotland as James VII.

Anne Hyde
There was little initial opposition to his accession, and there were widespread reports of public rejoicing at the orderly succession. James wanted to proceed quickly to the coronation and was crowned with his wife at Westminster Abbey on 23 April 1685.

The new Parliament that assembled in May 1685, which gained the name of "Loyal Parliament", was initially favourable to James, and the new King sent word that even most of the former exclusionists would be forgiven if they acquiesced to his rule.

Most of Charles's officers continued in office, the exceptions being the promotion of James's brothers-in-law, the Earls of Clarendon and Rochester, and the demotion of Halifax.

Parliament granted James a generous life income, including all of the proceeds of tonnage and poundage and the customs duties. James worked harder as king than his brother had, but was less willing to compromise when his advisers disagreed.

Soon after becoming king, James faced a rebellion in southern England led by his nephew, the Duke of Monmouth, and another rebellion in Scotland led by Archibald Campbell, the Earl of Argyll. Argyll and Monmouth both began their expeditions from Holland, where James's nephew and son-in-law, William of Orange, had neglected to detain them or put a stop to their recruitment efforts.

Argyll sailed to Scotland and, on arriving there, raised recruits mainly from his own clan, the Campbells. The rebellion was quickly crushed, and Argyll was captured at Inchinnan on 18 June 1685. Having arrived with fewer than 300 men and unable to convince many more to flock to his standard, he never posed a credible threat to James.

James Francis Edward Stuart
Argyll was taken as a prisoner to Edinburgh. A new trial was not commenced because Argyll had previously been tried and sentenced to death. The King confirmed the earlier death sentence and ordered that it be carried out within three days of receiving the confirmation.

Monmouth's rebellion was coordinated with Argyll's, but the former was more dangerous to James. Monmouth had proclaimed himself King at Lyme Regis on 11 June. He attempted to raise recruits but was unable to gather enough rebels to defeat even James's small standing army.

Monmouth's rebellion attacked the King's forces at night, in an attempt at surprise, but was defeated at the Battle of Sedgemoor. The King's forces, led by Feversham and Churchill, quickly dispersed the ill-prepared rebels. Monmouth was captured and later executed at the Tower of London on 15 July. The King's judges—most notably, George Jeffreys—condemned many of the rebels to transportation and indentured servitude in the West Indies in a series of trials that came to be known as the Bloody Assizes. Some 250 of the rebels were executed. While both rebellions were defeated easily, they hardened James's resolve against his enemies and increased his suspicion of the Dutch.

To protect himself from further rebellions, James sought safety by enlarging his standing army. This alarmed his subjects, not only because of the trouble soldiers caused in the towns, but because it was against the English tradition to keep a professional army in peacetime.

Fake James Francis Edward Stuart
Even more alarming to Parliament was James's use of his dispensing power to allow Roman Catholics to command several regiments without having to take the oath mandated by the Test Act.

When even the previously supportive Parliament objected to these measures, James ordered Parliament prorogued in November 1685, never to meet again in his reign.

At the beginning of 1686, two papers were found in Charles II's strongbox and his closet, in his own hand, stating the arguments for Catholicism over Protestantism.

James published these papers with a declaration signed by his sign manual and challenged the Archbishop of Canterbury and the whole Anglican episcopal bench to refute Charles's arguments: "Let me have a solid answer, and in a gentlemanlike style; and it may have the effect which you so much desire of bringing me over to your church." The Archbishop refused on the grounds of respect for the late king. In April 1688, James re-issued the Declaration of Indulgence, subsequently ordering Anglican clergy to read it in their churches. When seven Bishops, including the Archbishop of Canterbury, submitted a petition requesting the reconsideration of the King's religious policies, they were arrested and tried for seditious libel. Public alarm increased when Queen Mary gave birth to a Roman Catholic son and heir, James Francis Edward, on 10 June that year.

When James's only possible successors were his two Protestant daughters, Anglicans could see his pro-Catholic policies as a temporary phenomenon, but when the prince's birth opened the possibility of a permanent Catholic dynasty, such men had to reconsider their position.

Charles I
Threatened by a Catholic dynasty, several influential Protestants claimed the child was "supposititious" and had been smuggled into the Queen's bedchamber in a warming pan.

They had already entered into negotiations with William, Prince of Orange when it became known the Queen was pregnant, and the birth of James's son reinforced their convictions.

On 30 June 1688, a group of seven Protestant nobles invited the Prince of Orange to come to England with an army. By September, it had become clear that William sought to invade.

Believing that his own army would be adequate, James refused the assistance of Louis XIV, fearing that the English would oppose French intervention.

When William arrived on 5 November 1688, many Protestant officers, including Churchill, defected and joined William, as did James's own daughter, Princess Anne. James lost his nerve and declined to attack the invading army, despite his army's numerical superiority. On 11 December, James tried to flee to France, allegedly first throwing the Great Seal of the Realm into the River Thames.

He was captured in Kent; later, he was released and placed under Dutch protective guard.

Having no desire to make James a martyr, the Prince of Orange let him escape on 23 December. James was received by his cousin and ally, Louis XIV, who offered him a palace and a pension.

With the assistance of French troops, James landed in Ireland in March 1689. The Irish Parliament did not follow the example of the English Parliament; it declared that James remained King and passed a massive bill of attainder against those who had rebelled against him. At James's urging, the Irish Parliament passed an Act for Liberty of Conscience that granted religious freedom to all Roman Catholics and Protestants in Ireland. James worked to build an army in Ireland but was ultimately defeated at the Battle of the Boyne on 1 July 1690[O.S.] when William arrived, personally leading an army to defeat James and reassert English control.

James fled to France once more, departing from Kinsale, never to return to any of his former kingdoms.

William III of Orange
Because he deserted his Irish supporters, James became known in Ireland as Séamus an Chaca or "James the Shit". Despite this popular perception, Breandán Ó Buachalla argued that "Irish political poetry for most of the eighteenth century is essentially Jacobite poetry", and both Ó Buachalla and Éamonn Ó Ciardha argued that James and his successors played a central role as messianic figures throughout the eighteenth century for all classes in Ireland.

In France, James was allowed to live in the royal château of Saint-Germain-en-Laye. James's wife and some of his supporters fled with him, including the Earl of Melfort; most, but not all, were Roman Catholic. In 1692, James's last-child, Louisa Maria Teresa, was born. Some supporters in England attempted to assassinate William III to restore James to the throne in 1696, but the plot failed and the backlash made James's cause less popular.

Louis XIV's offer to have James elected King of Poland in the same year was rejected, for James feared that acceptance of the Polish crown might (in the minds of the English people) render him incapable of being King of England. After Louis concluded peace with William in 1697, he ceased to offer much in the way of assistance to James. During his last years, James lived as an austere penitent. He wrote a memorandum for his son advising him on how to govern England, specifying that Catholics should possess one Secretary of State, one Commissioner of the Treasury, the Secretary at War, with the majority of the officers in the army.

He died of a brain hemorrhage on 16 September 1701 at Saint-Germain-en-Laye. James's heart was placed in a silver-gilt locket and given to the convent at Chaillot, and his brain was placed in a lead casket and given to the Scots College in Paris. His entrails were placed in two gilt urns and sent to the parish church of Saint-Germain-en-Laye and the English Jesuit college at Saint-Omer, while the flesh from his right arm was given to the English Augustinian nuns of Paris.

The Hebrew Nobility that ruled Europe were very light skin as they were originally brown not black. Hebrew Edomites ruled Scotland, Ireland and England. The Benjamin Franks ruled France who were Israelites but as we know the Edomites and Israelites are cousins.

Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
BlackAdam65

The word swarthy doesn't mean black it's a light brown. This is the color of all the Hebrews, Arabs, Edomites and Israelites. Some of them received their wooly hair by mixing more with Hamites and Moors. Throughout Europe and the Roman Empire including the Byzantines the people were swarthy looking Hebrews. Only the Arabs and Edomites held slaves or forced servants.
Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
The Black people of the Southern United States were Moors and they loved keeping slaves. They had Black and White slaves. The Confederate War was mainly a Black war to continue the institution of slavery..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ooUK0URWPc
Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by HarshBitterTrut: 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
BlackAdam65

What's the secret relationship between Blacks and Jews?

Jews masks themselves as regular white people who help evil Blacks by committing racist hoaxes in order to keep a divide the two can exploit. It's called Freemasonry.

1 Like

Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by BlackAdam65: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
HarshBitterTrut:
BlackAdam65

What's the secret relationship between Blacks and Jews?

Jews masks themselves as regular white people who help evil Blacks by committing racist hoaxes in order to keep a divide the two can exploit. It's called Freemasonry.
op how can i differentiate Jews from white people
Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
BlackAdam65:
op how can i differentiate Jews from white people

The nose usually tells but generally Jews are just white people whose ancestors are from the cold North. grin

We are all children of Noah.

Those Edomites among us are who you need to watch out for.

https://www.nairaland.com/7712467/there-no-black-jesus

https://www.nairaland.com/7763629/lost-manhood-cowardly-scotts-hidden
Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
Let's not play around with it BlackAdam65 we must expose it. The only reason for the American Civil War was to end slavery versus keep it going. So every Confederate Flag holding black person is hoping to reintroduce slavery as legal. Period.

Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
Now what's the secret relationship between the Blacks and the Jews? The blacks enslaved most of the world through slave raiding and the so called Jews were the middle men who bought slaves from them. The Jews in turn take up the seat of leadership over the other Whites fostering White Supremacy while keeping a separate identity as a Jew. But they are not Jews but the Khazar Askenaskis who allied with the Byzantine Empire of Hebrew Edomites. The Black Illuminati Freemasonry also help the phony Jews maintain their identity as the true Jews through Pan African pseudo logic brainwashing.

Blacks taken into slavery by other Blacks then sold to White Jewish Merchants. A historical picture is worth a thousand words.

Moors captured Whites enslaved them and again Turkish Jews were the middle men..

Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 9:30am On Aug 17, 2023
Male Fraud
Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
fake Alabama brawl to give cowardly traitors a hero image

Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 1:41am On Aug 18, 2023
1717 the official date of the satanic Scottish Rites Freemasonry.
Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”

I tell you no coward will make into heaven. No yes man or yes woman will inherit the kingdom. This is a metaphysical principle because the way the Jesus created is the only way to get to heaven. You must carry your cross to get there.

Worksmart
Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by HarshBitterTrut: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
If I can expose my own people even my own wicked family members whom I know are involved in the Illuminati then at least you can carry your cross.
Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2023

Re: How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children by EnvyandHate: 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
The Illuminati is Satans order that he tempted Jesus to join

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank / They Opened His Skull And Removed Everything - Blackaxe And Vikings In Abeokuta / Man Receives Beating Of His Life After Kicking Soldier Gallon At Filling .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.