Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him (45904 Views)

Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother / Rico Swavey On Life Support After Ghastly Accident - Management / Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by RapistOnBail: 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2023
Brainy007:

Go thief 500k for bank make we see wetin go happen to you.
Them go beat me
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by gabbasin: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
Funny how someone will place a 100 year old man on life salary, is this a joke or what, how many years is left for him to join his ancestors? Just for publicity sake
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by IamAsiri: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
Wealthyone:
Yoruba Nollywood and claiming age. I doubt this man is up too 100 years....I watched him in the 90s and he did not look 70 then....maybe late 40s or early 50s back then.

Is he older than eda onile ola, Buhari and others?

Are you joking?
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by abidem4real: 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Demurray: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
Wealthyone:
Yoruba Nollywood and claiming age. I doubt this man is up too 100 years....I watched him in the 90s and he did not look 70 then....maybe late 40s or early 50s back then.

Is he older than eda onile ola, Buhari and others?
You are right bro, heard Ola Omonitan aka Eda Onile Ola has been bedridden with stroke . .
Old age sickness

Lord may we no spent our old days in sickness amen

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Demurray: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2023
gabbasin:
Funny how someone will place a 100 year old man on life salary, is this a joke or what, how many years is left for him to join his ancestors? Just for publicity sake
Death is inevitable but no one know the day and time it will happen.
The papa you predicted has a few years on his side may somehow end up in the the Guinness book of records, as the oldest black man.
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by GoodIsGod: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

You are so foolish. Out of all the hungry and homeless people out there it is a man almost close to home that you will be happy seeing what you tithes and offering is used for. The way devil dey prepare space for all Nigeria pastors and church goers is very amazing.

Many shall come in his name but he doesn't know them. This part of the bible was specifically directed to Nigeria right from time.

The parents that raised you are mentally derailed like the son they raised.
I never knew someone could be so old that he or she doesn't worth being helped anymore. Just imagine!

Because the man is close to going home like you claim, he doesn't deserve to be helped?

Someone that will outlive you.
Because it is most likely you die before him by the look of things. The curses of those you 419ed are already pushing to the edge of destruction.

You mentally derailed iddiottt.

You must be the guy on the news that escaped from ARO mental home Abeokuta last week. You will be caught and be locked up again soon.

Sick mofo!
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Worldtaker: 1:50am On Jul 22, 2023
Imagine dat. That's some serious shit
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by akilo1: 2:53am On Jul 22, 2023
Abeg I need the Nan account to oush some money
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by akilo1: 2:54am On Jul 22, 2023
Abeg I need the man account to push some money
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by SaLongs1(m): 5:27am On Jul 22, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I would also like to reciprocate this gesture since myself and the primate are in the same line of work by sharing 500 million naira to Nairaland members.

Just shout I receive my own share 21 times by exactly 12 midnight and your account would be credited.

This I have seen.
grin I did not receive ooo!!
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Yestogood: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
Roger3D:
Christianity has always been the bullshit mind control device of the white man. Black African adherents don't even follow the teachings of the book. Thank God I dumped that trash where it belongs

Clap for yourself.
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by stevups(m): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
Good one
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by FalseProphet1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2023
SaLongs1:
grin I did not receive ooo!!
Maybe you didn't say it 21 times. Do it again this night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by SaLongs1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Maybe you didn't say it 21 times. Do it again this night.
I am getting to it right away grin grin

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Pkgplanet: 9:02am On Jul 24, 2023
The fearsome villain in Nollywood when I was growing up in the 90s.
Agbako himself grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Name Is Kunle Remi And Not Adesua Etomi's Ex Boyfriend - Actor Breaks Silence / Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife / Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.