Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him (45877 Views)

Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother / Rico Swavey On Life Support After Ghastly Accident - Management / Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Dabruzzy22: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
This one wey don reach where he dey go nai you dey pay life salary? Wetin happen to young people
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by GoodIsGod: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
No well-done from me

I know where that money is coming from

Where ever it's coming from Sla. It is none of your fucking business.
Talking about morals should not be from your evil self.
So, shut the fccck up!!

If I give my tithes and offerings and this is part of what the pastor uses it for. It would please me. It is called charity and taking care of the aged, the widows, ophans and the homeless is what the Bible preaches about.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Sharpsharp00123: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Those that love to attack men of God come and see oh.

Good one man of God.
how many years remain for the man

This guy just want to have bragging right nothing more

There are millions of young people who are unknown out there who need help
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by imagrg(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
E for put a young man for 100k salary for life now..

The man get monkey sense sha. grin
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by DEMARCO1: 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
RapistOnBail:

This life no balance..

You place person of 100 years on monthly salary. Person wey remain small to Kaput.

Na why him place am on Life Salary na..the remaining years no much again..

If he truly wants to be Charitable..there are ailing actors that are still young with different health issues..he should extend the same courtesy to them

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Inyaky(f): 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2023
He has received his reward already. why does he have to tell the whole world about it if he's a Christian.
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by dododawa1: 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
Wealthyone:
Yoruba Nollywood and claiming age. I doubt this man is up too 100 years....I watched him in the 90s and he did not look 70 then....maybe late 40s or early 50s back then.

Is he older than eda onile ola, Buhari and others?
your brain needed R.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by dododawa1: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
BabaIbo:
Una too dey lie abeg.

100th birthday ke?

Person wey I watched at his upcoming and prime stages, and he was not even up to 50 then, so how come it is already 50 years now?
your brain needed R

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by dejoe2023: 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
That's what God loves not fake prophecy
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by NOwazobia: 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Those that love to attack men of God come and see oh.

Good one man of God.
Na anybody be man of God for your type eye.

The moment them released money, they immediately become man of God.

Na wa 4 u ooo... undecided

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Daxray07(m): 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
Life salary for someone above 100yrs? We too get format for this country cheesy

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by yetmao: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
This man is a chain smoker but he live long
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by MiztaDynameek: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
Scam god of men. You no see active young jobless people put on life salary, you decided to put an old man that is almost gone on life salary and then you have mumu followers that will be praising you. Meanwhile many of the church members can hardly eat three square meal comfortably.
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by MiztaDynameek: 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
GoodIsGod:

Where ever it's coming from Sla. It is none of your fucking business.
Talking about morals should not be from your evil self.
So, shut the fccck up!!

If I give my tithes and offerings and this is part of what the pastor uses it for. It would please me. It is called charity and taking care of the aged, the widows, ophans and the homeless is what the Bible preaches about.

You are so foolish. Out of all the hungry and homeless people out there it is a man almost close to home that you will be happy seeing what you tithes and offering is used for. The way devil dey prepare space for all Nigeria pastors and church goers is very amazing.

Many shall come in his name but he doesn't know them. This part of the bible was specifically directed to Nigeria right from time.
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Damian911: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Crooked thief who calls himself Primate, what da fork does or primate mean? That shit means nothing!
Primate is or are species of humanoid or humanlike monkeys
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Kinehap: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
He has no need for the money. When he was much younger why not this gesture. It would have been more beneficial to him, not at this age when living is meaningless.

It would have been better placing one of his children on the life salary.

My blessings and favour should locate me now that am young not at my old age in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Mccullum: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
Wealthyone:
Yoruba Nollywood and claiming age. I doubt this man is up too 100 years....I watched him in the 90s and he did not look 70 then....maybe late 40s or early 50s back then.

Is he older than eda onile ola, Buhari and others?

You would have request for his birthday certificate, as if old can be used for collection of money from FG of Nigeria..
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by domido(m): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
Haaa!!! You place life salary on a man who is 100yrs. Haba nah
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by jrusky(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
No well-done from me

I know where that money is coming from

You again
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by APCNig: 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2023
RapistOnBail:

This life no balance..

You place person of 100 years on monthly salary. Person wey remain small to Kaput.

You will rot in Hell Fire. So a hundred years old man should not feed. Na Ogun go kee you. You no go reach half of that hundred before Ogun kee you
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by okonja(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
Life salary at what age?, this is a good gesture with a sprinkle of clout!!!
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by RapistOnBail: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
APCNig:

You will rot in Hell Fire. So a hundred years old man should not feed. Na Ogun go kee you. You no go reach half of that hundred before Ogun kee you

cry cry cry
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Engkingsley(m): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
Pesin we don dey near grave undecided undecided
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by sharpwriter(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
seunpas:
"Jigan bi ekun niso, ma jaiye oba niso"
Indomie generation cannot understand the above lyrics. grin
Lol.... You know I was wondering at how Agbako and fadeyi oloro worked together... Fadeyi died recently so I calculated their age difference and it's 34 years. Agbako is 34 years older, meaning he can birth and rebirth him a couple of times. It must have been fun for them to work together.
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by sharpwriter(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
KingAzubuike:
You dey place 100 year old man on life salary.. na the word "life salary" wey he use funny pass. grin
Make the baba come use 50 years extra now grin grin
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by sharpwriter(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
omophunky:
Real veteran,

you dare not come across this man on your way home from the farm...

Just know your time is up, you surely meet your creator that day without delay.
Lol.... Hey! Don't overrate his wickedness, many of his victims could live, but it's certain they would lose their bushmeats and other possessions cheesy

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Lekan239(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
RapistOnBail:

This life no balance..

lol. The pastor don calculate am so the man time don dey reach
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Sleekfingers: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
Dabruzzy22:
This one wey don reach where he dey go nai you dey pay life salary? Wetin happen to young people

They should go and find work...m
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Calitoscassius(m): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
Damian911:
Primate is or are species of humanoid or humanlike monkeys
grin cheesy cheesy So why would this man call himself A primate?
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Calitoscassius(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
The for life salary could be100 naira a year grin grin or 50 naira every 4 month any of these two na still salary for life .. crooked pastor Audio salary
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Bluntemperor: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
[quote author=chloride6 post=124563680]Life salary… at the end of life grin grin grin[/quote'

Out of the abundance of the heart ,the Mouth speaketh,says the Scriptures!
Out of a good man proceed good thoughts!
So,this is all you can say for a generous Man of God 'at end of life' Is it not better than nothing!
Who knows if these ' little donation ' to the man,will increase his life- span of a good diet that must have been lacking!
Welldone Man of God and God bless you abundantly!
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Brainy007: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
RapistOnBail:

This life no balance..

Go thief 500k for bank make we see wetin go happen to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dami And Chris Attoh Crowned West Africa's Sexiest Celebrity Couple / Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya / Isilomo Bares Cleavage In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.