Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired (30071 Views)

Trying To Help My Family Member And It Backfired / I Feel Pity For My Uncle / Has Your Mum Priced Something In Your Presence & You Start To Pity The Seller? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by Illegal1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2023
Kl
Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by Tonytonex(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2023
dangermouse:

Ah tell u.

I later retaliated with my own slap and beatings which made the wife come out all in support of the husband grin

Since then have learnt to mind my bizness
that's why in a public compound, I mind my business.
Only good morning. That's all

8 Likes

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by SailorUgo(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
Right now I have 3 of my friends in my house. I’ve lost my privacy, my foodstuffs don’t last, can’t let my girl visit cus it’d mean telling my guys to excuse me. In fact im currently not at home cuz I need to rest my head from all the talk and…

Sometimes I wonder if I were in their shoes, would they take me in??

30 Likes

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by Illegal1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
omoh.........i go sign shorty for 1 of my neibour
day break,the guy tuama,na me later pay money wen i no eat

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by Jude49(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
I buy corn make come call person make e come join me. The person pick the biggest one, leave the small one for me. The thing pain me now be small...

10 Likes

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by geesilver(m): 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
I use my money to buy goods for a female friend I barely known out of pity to help her stand on her own. After selling them all, she refused to pay me back and later deny knowing me each time I call her on phone, then the next thing she did was to block me totally. I regret helping her.....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by CJStarz: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
Helping a friend get a job in my place of work only for her to work against me and take over my position ,as it were. I resigned. God at work still.

13 Likes

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by Mummyfour(f): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
I assisted a single mother with some money to bounce back to business, she scammed me, and put me in serious trouble with a supplier after I acted as her guarantor.

9 Likes

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by Nonsenseman: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
Seeing a lady through in the polytechnic with the hope of marrying her but everything went the wrong way when one of my neighbors called her that am bringing another woman to the house

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by Daxray07(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
Lol. I remember coming back from work one day to meet my brother and his girlfriend fighting during Xmas period. Trying to form good Samaritan na so I try to separate them only for one unexpected punch to land on my face splitting my lip in half, Omo if u see blood?? Throughout the festive season I no fit chop anything as I like food reach and my face be like who collect crowd beating cry. Since then if anybody dey fight I no dey even put mouth talkless of separating. Make una kill una self e no concern me. Mtcheew

13 Likes

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by AmazingELixir: 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
Imredeemed:
My neighbor and his wife were fighting that night so my husband dragged him into our house when it turned violent. The next day he and his wife insulted us, claiming that we were gossiping them and all that. Since then we vowed to stay in our lane!

Share your own experience with us

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Did you gossip them or not....I'm suspecting you Op you must have lead your husband into that gossip session....women generally are gossipist
Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by henrimoto(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2023
dangermouse:

My dear the thing taya everybody then. Later found out from the house help that madam usually demand money from oga before oga go cut kpekus grin

This usually infuriates the manhence the fights.

I never doubted cos their fight always starts after midnight grin

Crazy sh..t
😆😆😆😆😆
Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by abobote: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
helinues:
If you want to have happiness for days, drink beer.

If you want to have happiness for months, get married.

If you want to have happiness for the rest of your life, mind your business .
Marriage doesn't bring happiness up to a month .
Maybe children does
Most times girlfriend brings happiness than wife

6 Likes

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by Cti28(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
geesilver:
I use my money to buy goods for a female friend I barely know out of pity to help her stand on her own. After selling them all, she refused to pay me back and later deny knowing me each time I call her on phone, then the next thing she did was to block me totally. I regret helping her.....
She is callous and heartless. Now she has blocked the channel of help from you to another person.

7 Likes

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by 1Sharon(f): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
Mummyfour:
I assisted a single mother with some money to bounce back to business, she scammed me, and put me in serious trouble with a supplier after I acted as her guarantor.

I don't believe in helping able bodied people. Help the ones that truly need it.

4 Likes

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by BabaIbo: 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
Settling fights between my cousin and his wife, omoh they said so many things about me o.

That I was the one causing misunderstandings between them, thank God for their neighbors who vindicated me and gave me the news.

Tho, they have apologized but till today dem still dey live like Tom and Jerry.

Since then I don't involve myself in any couple's issue, if them wan break eachother head, good for them.

4 Likes

Re: Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired by Smithwilliams826: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
Imredeemed:
My neighbor and his wife were fighting that night so my husband dragged him into our house when it turned violent. The next day he and his wife insulted us, claiming that we were gossiping them and all that. Since then we vowed to stay in our lane!

Share your own experience with us
Same thing happened to one of my neighbor. I was just watching film that night.
Make them no go punch my face.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage / Wife To Separate From Husband For Relocating Too Much / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.