Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Between Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbanjo, Who'd Have Make A Good President? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbanjo, Who'd Have Make A Good President? (835 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo / Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbanjo, Who'd Have Make A Good President? by Creativity22: 7:40am On Jul 21, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Excellent topic OP. Obi's performance has been tabled above by another poster. One of his now supporters even called him mediocre (the supporter that now has LP flag on his DP above). All these reports have been seen by alot of us prior to the election. Hence, we are not swayed by his meek acting and propaganda.

I remembered he owed doctors salary for months when he was govenror and he did not care. He also sacked non-Anambrans from Anambra state civil service. He also ensured non Anambrans where discouraged from participating in local elections.

We also remember how he added pictures of Awolowo and Tinubu to Ngiges posters so that Anambrans can reject Ngige. He tagged him a Yoruba candidate. While he added Ziks and Ojukwu pictures to that of APGA candidates. His tribalism and bigotry are well documented.

He is also a man without resolve. From APGA to PDP and to Labour after promising that he was never going to leave APGA.

For the reasons above, I will go with Osinbanjo.
Can provide evidence to all these accusations ?
Re: Between Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbanjo, Who'd Have Make A Good President? by Fiscus105(m): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2023
adebayo987:
in this analysis, I'm going to keep sentiments aside. I'll be very factual and truthful.

Yemi would have tried but Obi would have done better.

Reason being that, Yemi can be controlled by the North but that's not how we see Obi.

We see Yemi as someone who would bow to NASS should any of his policies inconvenience them. While we see Obi as someone who NASS will attempt to impeach because almost all his policies would be against the rich and very much in favour of the poor and the political elites don't want that to happen.

Tinubu is trying to pocket NASS and his fellow political elites by attempting to increase their alawee by 114% and dashing them 70bn for furniture, etc. and more to come but we see Obi as someone who would channel those expenses to productive budgets and that's where NASS would want to kill him.

I see a better Nigeria with Obi than with Yemi.

U quoted, u talked and u ranted, yet without significant headway .. ...ur Obi talked about blablabla, his once a governor of a popular and rich state, yet absolute nothing to show for his 8 years on the throne.

You can proof me wrong by mention 1st-3 significant projects he did during his reign.

Meanwhile, I pity u cos u think rhetoric and sweet talks on statistics can solve human hydraheaded problems, I also surprised that u think, being a president of multi ethnoreligion nation is equal to being a gov of a state, state which is same tribe and religion.
Re: Between Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbanjo, Who'd Have Make A Good President? by Raskimonojendor: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2023
APCNig:
Two idiots.

One is a brilliant professor, the other is a 3rd Class Philosophy graduate.
grin grin grin
Re: Between Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbanjo, Who'd Have Make A Good President? by OmoOlomo1: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2023
Can't comment on actions of men. Men are unpredictable. Until they get there before we see their bad sides. Many people believed in Buhari but got overly disappointed so as this PBAT but some of them are already recounting. I have learnt one hard lesson that no Nigerian government has been better than the previous ones.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Of Yoruba Descent In Sierra Leone And The Gambia Celebrate Egun Festival / If Nigeria Were To Declare War On Niger / A Dishonest Peter Obi Wanted To Rule Over Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.