Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Is Japa Worth It? - Career (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Japa Worth It? (38047 Views)

Is ICAN Exam Still Worth It In This 2021 / Should I Take CFA Exams And Is It Worth It? / Government Work Is Not Worth It After All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Japa Worth It? by Desusi: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
Gerrard59:

If OP moves to any of those countries, he will earn more than he currently does. That is my point. It is not a lie. This is a verifiable fact anywhere. The tech industry cares less about the certificate, and more about the skill and relevant certification one possesses.
My argument is not about the salary they will offer while taken tech job,but for a J J C from Nigeria who is yet to get permanent stay,who may be asylum seeker, or side hustle, where on earth would he has access to the computer tech job you're talking about.ln effect, what l am saying is that, this golden opportunity is because he is a Nigerian. Haven't you heard lots of degree holders and professionals doing menial jobs in abroad for years, before he would be allowed to practise his job.In most cases,you would register first with ministry of works. You do not go from one place to another looking for job as if you're in Ikeja or apapa or Lagos island.
Re: Is Japa Worth It? by Gerrard59(m): 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
Desusi:

My argument is not about the salary they will offer while taken tech job,but for a J J C from Nigeria who is yet to get permanent stay,who may be asylum seeker, or side hustle, where on earth would he has access to the computer tech job you're talking about.ln effect, what l am saying is that, this golden opportunity is because he is a Nigerian. Haven't you heard lots of degree holders and professionals doing menial jobs in abroad for years, before he would be allowed to practise his job.In most cases,you would register first with ministry of works. You do not go from one place to another looking for job as if you're in Ikeja or apapa or Lagos island.

Again, if OP migrates on a work visa to any of those countries you listed, he would earn more than he currently does. It is beginning to sound like a broken record, but I maintain my stance. OP moving on a work visa does not equate to being an asylum seeker. Many have done the same thing, so why should he be different?

1 Like

Re: Is Japa Worth It? by IbeOkehie: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
alphabbey1:

You are just lying. If you acquire your property in the right way with your lawyer by your side, nobody's dragging it with you.... Stop feeding yourself with lies.....

And unless your plan is to live in that country you are saving in its currency, you have no business saving in that currency... buying land in a developed area should be your best bet.... if you make a move to buy dollar at 870 it is now, This goverment can just bring a policy to drag the rate down to 600+, Exchange rate is not immune to coming down...

Think of how much people that bought dollar at 860 last year October lost when the rate went down to 730....

The Land Use Act is the LAW, many have lost control of lands pursuant to it. There's no right to property in Nigeria, all land in Nigeria belongs to Government.

As for dollar losing value against dollar.....in 1990 the exchange rate was 4 per $1. Check it today.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Is Japa Worth It? by alphabbey1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
bdon12:

Its worth it.i personally have spent over 4 mil trying to japa wit my family bt canada don deny us visa twice therefore u giv up
if they are denying you based on hometies, you should have apply alone and use family as hometies. If based on assets and financial reason and the money is there for real, you should have pay 1 year tuition and do GIC... I belive those are the 2 main reason for disapproval... the career progression own is very much avoidable
Re: Is Japa Worth It? by hazinibones: 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
Klass99:

Thank you so much Klass! I sincerely appreciate. In all honesty, I have fears that these jobs don't last forever and is not guaranteed. Secondly, is Naira going to be stable in the nearest future?

1 Like

Re: Is Japa Worth It? by hazinibones: 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2023
Gerrard59:

If those are your reasons for japa, then it is pointless. You are better off in Nigeria. Just save at least 50% of your salary in dollar terms, study the areas you intend to start a business, don't succumb to lifestyle inflation aka buying a car, moving to an expensive neighbourhood - just live the way you are with some slight improvements etc.

Just prepare for the worst, so always be on guard regarding your finances.

Thanks! Not a lavish spender. Rather a very lowkey person.

My fear is that the job won't last forever. One of our guys got laid off just today.
Re: Is Japa Worth It? by hazinibones: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
DanielsParker:
Just thinking how I would pull out 8-10 million to leave Nigeria. I also ask myself the same thing.

Man, it's a thoughy! After pulling out such funds, then live an average hustle life. SMH!

3 Likes

Re: Is Japa Worth It? by hazinibones: 11:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Whats your age?
Do you want to japa legally or illegally?

I am 28. Legally.
Re: Is Japa Worth It? by AllenSpencer: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2023
hazinibones:

I am 28. Legally.

Good plan. If you do that, the sky is your limit.

Plan very well!

Don’t sell assets to relocate. Dispose liabilities and use cash at hand.

1 Like

Re: Is Japa Worth It? by IbeOkehie: 12:59am On Jul 27, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Good plan. If you do that, the sky is your limit.

Plan very well!

Don’t sell assets to relocate. Dispose liabilities and use cash at hand.

If one is migrating LEGALLY, that's actually the strongest reason to sell assets in Nigeria and convert to hard currency. Assets in Nigeria tend to lose value. This is plain to see, it's continually happening in real time. I think maybe everyone needs to think of ACTUAL ASSETS like stocks & shares, land and buildings and do the comparison. Compare the price appreciation of assets in Nigeria and US/UK/Canada over the past 10, 15 or 20 years, anyone who owns both can easily tell you which gained more value.

Worst of all, no one has legal title to any land in Nigeria. Property rights are tenuous and easily contested. I know, I know....go read the Constitution and the Land Use Act. Ignorance is very convenient and comfortable, I know.

Good Luck to everyone.
Re: Is Japa Worth It? by AllenSpencer: 1:54am On Jul 27, 2023
IbeOkehie:

If one is migrating LEGALLY, that's actually the strongest reason to sell assets in Nigeria and convert to hard currency. Assets in Nigeria tend to lose value. This is plain to see, it's continually happening in real time. I think maybe everyone needs to think of ACTUAL ASSETS like stocks & shares, land and buildings and do the comparison. Compare the price appreciation of assets in Nigeria and US/UK/Canada over the past 10, 15 or 20 years, anyone who owns both can easily tell you which gained more value.

Worst of all, no one has legal title to any land in Nigeria. Property rights are tenuous and easily contested. I know, I know....go read the Constitution and the Land Use Act. Ignorance is very convenient and comfortable, I know.

Good Luck to everyone.

Holding assets in Nigeria is a plan B. And compared to whatever price he might have bought it, Its sure definitely appreciating. The Op can return anytime and check into those assets, he is not planning to never return to Nigeria.

Its always good to retain assets when embarking on such route, You eliminates that do or die mentality.

I followed a story on Tiktok, I dont know if you came across it. The husband and wife sold everything in Nigeria and relocated. Things are very difficult for them in UK at the moment and returning to Nigeria is totally out of the picture. You know the stigma that comes with a landlord. later becoming a tenant. Similar things affect most people and why they cannot return to Nigeria even though things are rough abroad.

The Op is doing well, why does he need to sell his assets because he wants to relocate? I will always emphasize it for anyone who cares to listen "NEVER SELL YOUR ASSETS FOR RELOCATION PURPOSE"
Re: Is Japa Worth It? by tosinhtml: 2:16am On Jul 27, 2023
Gerrard59:

The MT man you are replying to worked in the oil industry in Nigeria and later relocated to the US, Texas specifically. This is someone who complained that he and his Nigerian colleagues were looked down upon when they were in Nigeria. He stated everything here on Nairaland. His eyes opened when he moved to the US. Thus, he is an American citizen. He would lie that having a second passport is not important, but will not consider that travelling even for the wealthy these days is not easy as visas get denied. That's where the passport comes from.

It is this hypocritical wickedness that I detest. The same man has this innate envy towards Ednut1, which I cannot comprehend. He lied through his fingers that Canadians and Mexicans cannot work in the US even though every bloke knows what a TN visa is for. The same man believes Ednut1 dey wash corpses in Canada. Worst of it, the same MT man campaigned and supported Tinubu during the last elections.

In my books, anyone who supported Tinubu is a wicked and terrible person considering the events before and after the elections.

Wow thanks for the exposure, may God deliver us from chameleons on this platform.

Every body knows how a strong passport can affect careers. Infact UK has started banning Caribbean countries from Visa free entries because some Namibians are abusing the free visa. They are closing every possible loophole.
Re: Is Japa Worth It? by Gerrard59(m): 4:20am On Jul 27, 2023
tosinhtml:

Wow thanks for the exposure, may God deliver us from chameleons on this platform.

Every body knows how a strong passport can affect careers. Infact UK has started banning Caribbean countries from Visa free entries because some Namibians are abusing the free visa. They are closing every possible loophole.

It does. Anyone who says otherwise is lying through his/her fingers/teeth. It even helps in taking remote jobs while in Nigeria. An American company will quickly employ a Nigerian-American living in Nigeria before someone with just the Nigerian citizenship. If you noticed, only those with second passports deny its importance even while residing in their native countries. It is akin to Dangote saying money is not everything.

As for the Caribbean countries, they are losing their lure. As it is, in the next decade, I see only the likes of Barbados, Panama and Bahamas maintaining their visa free access to wealthier nations simply because they don't sell their citizenship like gala. Too bad for Namibia, as she enjoyed six months visa free access to the UK. Visa-free access, once lost, is very hard to regain. Argentina is an example.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Japa Worth It? by bdon12: 4:55am On Jul 27, 2023
alphabbey1:
if they are denying you based on hometies, you should have apply alone and use family as hometies. If based on assets and financial reason and the money is there for real, you should have pay 1 year tuition and do GIC... I belive those are the 2 main reason for disapproval... the career progression own is very much avoidable
I didnt apply,only my wife n kid did.i clearly sent in my employment letter n payslips showing am d one paying .I did a 21m proof of fund for a course that cost $10k per yr.I even did properties evaluation.Wit all this,they said hav not proven to hav enough funds n also hav not convinced dem of return to naija after studies...i mean wit my marriage cert n all there o ,wit me gainfully employed for over 8yrs n earning well.wen i say 21m pof i mean account balance wit money saved monthly over period of 8months
Re: Is Japa Worth It? by Earthquakes: 5:10am On Jul 27, 2023
michlins:
you know that you can just be on your own in a mall and someone will open fire and you will become statistics

Lol you will not be killed by herdsmen and nobody will even know you are dead.
If killing in Benue alone happen in USA there will be public holiday
Re: Is Japa Worth It? by Love800(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2023
Tankz.

That means its only the nigeria people there that patronize her, right?

And she is just a caterer dat cooks for homes and do delivery for them, right?

lordchiz:

Na that one be say u don hammer quickly....
My babe elder sis is also a citizen there.....Na wetin she use atleast dey send a thousand dollar every months for her siblings here to jollificate.....
Sometimes she get contract from neighbours to cook Nigerian dishes or even normal dishes like fried rice, jollof, coconut rice and so on....
Food biz Na hot cake most especially in the US
Re: Is Japa Worth It? by Klass99(f): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Is Japa Worth It? by Klass99(f): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Is Japa Worth It? by lordchiz(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
Love800:
Tankz.

That means its only the nigeria people there that patronize her, right?

And she is just a caterer dat cooks for homes and do delivery for them, right?

Not just Nigerian....
Fried rice and every other rice is a general food...
She can do some other confectioneries too....
And yes ....she receives and orders and deliver them too......
But I know of some other persons who opened restaurants......and they were making a hell of money!
From what I learnt.....food biz is lucrative there no matter the kind of one you decide to stick with(African or General type of food)...
Do you plan to do that over there?
Re: Is Japa Worth It? by grandstar(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
hazinibones:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have this decision bothering me. I know it is a personal problem, but I believe everyone need some guidance at every point in life.

Straight to it, I have been considering Japa for over two years now and I think the opportunity might be here but I am having a cold feet.

I recently started working for a foreign company as a software engineer and the pay is decent when converted to Naira. Enough to live an averagely comfortable life. But my challenge now is that, I have been talking to some friends that are outside the country and they keep telling me how life is not easy there and cost of living is super expensive out there.

I currently earn $3000, which I plan to either save and travel or startup a business here in Nigeria. Please, Nairalanders with experience, is it worth japa to live an almost average life for almost the rest of your life or investing here in Nigeria and growing wealth?

The healthcare and quality education benefit is there as an advantage for japa though.

Thanks in advance for your responses!

I beg you, stay here.

What you have is what many in the West would dream of -earn a first world income in a third world country. They are called digital nomads.

Travel to Bangkok, Bali and the Philippines for instance and you find thousands of them. They earn first world wages and live in developing countries.

That $3,000 can rent you a 2 bedroom for a year in Ikeja but in a similar area in West London, that's probably a months rent.

The only advise I'll give you is to travel to America or the UK for holidays and study things firsthand.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Japa Worth It? by Love800(m): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
Tankz

Yes dat is my plan.

But na suya i sabi do.

Will suya sell over there?
lordchiz:

Not just Nigerian....
Fried rice and every other rice is a general food...
She can do some other confectioneries too....
And yes ....she receives and orders and deliver them too......
But I know of some other persons who opened restaurants......and they were making a hell of money!
From what I learnt.....food biz is lucrative there no matter the kind of one you decide to stick with(African or General type of food)...
Do you plan to do that over there?
Re: Is Japa Worth It? by lordchiz(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
Love800:
Tankz

Yes dat is my plan.

But na suya i sabi do.

Will suya sell over there?
Over sef
Re: Is Japa Worth It? by Love800(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
Tankz so much

I really appreciate u

Have a splendid day ahead. Tanks
lordchiz:

Over sef

2 Likes

Re: Is Japa Worth It? by Kelechi009: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
theamazonguru:

I laugh in Spanish.
If the guy doesn't know what he is doing,he won't be able to account for those millions.

I know someone who works with Shell as a full staff for years.
Oga dey collect big money, that money enter his head, na so the guy dey show off, live extravagant, travel out on vacation every year, yet he doesn't have a piece of land even after over 15 years of working with Shell.

Yes people will envy him because he drives nice cars, lives in a lovely estate, but oga no get anything to secure his future.

People act differently when they get access to funds they never thought was possible, they keep saying the source is always there and it will keep coming.

I once got a contract job that paid 150k monthly, with 2k daily out station allowance paid, there was this my colleague Paul. This guy makes sure he spends that 2k everyday because he believes it is his due and another one will be paid the next day.
After 10 months of earning 150k/month, 2k daily,this guy could not account for what he did with his income.
He was arguing with me that we haven't collected UpTo 10 months salary.

Meanwhile from that same income, I bought my first land, started building it.
This was 12 years ago.

I have another guy who earn 600k monthly, dude will still come and borrow money before the next salary comes. This has been his habit.

So do you think this guy despite earning $3k can not also fall in the same category with these guys ?

Dey play.

I'm not sure a $3k salary can afford all those extravagant things. If he can save that money for a year, he will be made for lifeeeee.
Re: Is Japa Worth It? by Lotechi(m): 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
Love800:
Can one start a business in abroad?

I thought it was only employment jobs that exist there.
That was wrong thinking. Immigrants are known to start businesses here in the U.S.
Re: Is Japa Worth It? by Love800(m): 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ok.

Do u think food business will worth it there?
Lotechi:
That was wrong thinking. Immigrants are known to start businesses here in the U.S.
Re: Is Japa Worth It? by alphabbey1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
IbeOkehie:

The Land Use Act is the LAW, many have lost control of lands pursuant to it. There's no right to property in Nigeria, all land in Nigeria belongs to Government.

As for dollar losing value against dollar.....in 1990 the exchange rate was 4 per $1. Check it today.

Bye.
Minimum wage in Nigeria in 1990 is 250 Naira
Economics is not your strong point... that's why you don't know 1,000 naira in 1990 is not same as 1,000 naira in 2023. And what 1,000 dollar can buy in 1990 in America, Check it today if same 1,000 dollar have such power now.... The house 50,000 Dollar can buy in 1990 in Nigeria, you think same 50,000 Dollar can buy it now ?
Saving in dollar should be for temporary reason, not a long time project... properties should be your long term project... Or did anyone tell you if naira depreciate, properties depreciate along with it ? Even used cars appreciate if naira depreciate...

If you buy land in 1990, you have any idea how much the land will worth now ?
We bought our land below 10,000 naira in the 90s, pretty sure it will be far lower than that, land in same area is priced 25m naira now

Maybe you should go and check minimum wage in US in 1990 and see if its same minimum wage in 2023

And to your land argument, you ever heard of Certificate Of Occupancy ?
And even without CofO, All land belong to the government doesn't give government right to claim any land. You need to have tangible reason such as a land situated on government road project.... Houses marked for demolition are on government road project and this same rule applies everywhere in the world. If you have CofO, you get paid for it...

And in UK, stop paying council Tax and other necessary fees and see if that your property will not be repossessed back
Re: Is Japa Worth It? by Dijita: 2:37am On Jul 28, 2023
Treadway:
you see that bolded line/lie, it is quite amazing how most of you japa geng on nairaland tend to use that line/lie, suggesting that y'all seem to be surrounded by people with low self esteem, or just so dim-witted that they can't manage their lives as adults. If all you guys have friends like that, na horrible bunch you dey roll with o. I brought in three cars at once sometime in 2021, and couldn't sell even one on time, so in no time I was pressed for funds, but even tho my account don red, I no get the mind to ask anyone for money, cos I am an adult with self-respect and dignity. I sold off a pair of brand new tires I had earlier bought and some other items in my store that I could let go off, as in I hauled them in my car and drove to the respective market areas where I could sell them and raised about 70k that day that kept me going till I sold one of the cars and got my millions back. Na una dey always seem to get friends wey na beggars and financial illiterates...or as you claim were doing fine but turned beggers cos they stayed in Nigeria and now una wey travel na im dey feed them.. ludicrous!

Like 15 of una don comment with this same line/lie of having hungry friends that were doing okay before but now begging you for crumbs. Def na kindergarteners be ya friends, def not adults with any common sense or wisdom bo ti wu ko kere mo! Jeez!

Your response shows that you are a kid that is yet to know life. Asking for help is not lack of dignity. If you are doing great as you claimed to be and not known to be stingy you would have had one or two people among your friends that have fall on hard times reaching out to you for help.
I was poor and many of my friends were poor. We came from very humble background. Some of them are directors and executives today and many are still struggling to makes ends meet. It does not means they don't have self respect, it is life. Lucky you for the challenge you have in life is a cashflow problem, it does not make you better than us. As you age you will understand that asking for help from one friend does not makes one to be a beggar. Yoruba said it is who you sleep in the same bed with that you will disturb when you roll on the bed.
here is an example of my "lie"
Re: Is Japa Worth It? by Treadway: 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Dijita:

Your response shows that you are a kid that is yet to know life. Asking for help is not lack of dignity. If you are doing great as you claimed to be and not known to be stingy you would have had one or two people among your friends that have fall on hard times reaching out to you for help.
I was poor and many of my friends were poor. We came from very humble background. Some of them are directors and executives today and many are still struggling to makes ends meet. It does not means they don't have self respect, it is life. Lucky you for the challenge you have in life is a cashflow problem, it does not make you better than us. As you age you will understand that asking for help from one friend does not makes one to be a beggar. Yoruba said it is who you sleep in the same bed with that you will disturb when you roll on the bed.
here is an example of my "lie"
your rebuttal was way too simplistic and inchoate (I had worse adjectives earlier, but decided to show decorum and modified it appropriately). It actually makes me much better, cos unlike you and your friends I take responsibility for my life, decisions, actions and inactions. Moreso, the core premise of your futile rant and others like you sharing that lie and my response earlier is that you ALL implied your friends are begging you for money today simply because they didn't japa like you yesterday, and not based on the fact that life can turn at anytime for anyone anywhere!! See the obvious difference?? Well newsflash, it isn't cos of that, upon scrutiny it is majorly cos of deficit in common sense. Barring a major illness or morbidity that you have no control over that can wipe out anyone's finances, fix culpability where it is.

Your comment below
I left Nigeria at 29. I was working for one of the top federal parastatals and making good money. I worked many odd jobs for the first six years of my arrival before getting professional job. Even then, I never regret my decision leaving the country. Many of my former colleagues are calling me for help today.

Pele o helper general of the federal republic...and yea I do help others WHEN I FEEL LED TO even though I myself hate to bother anyone in my own moments, but thankfully I don't use their struggle in an argument online as to why an individual that opened a thread about staying or leaving a remote job on nairaland should hop on plane so he 'doesn't end up like your friends begging their abroad friends for money'..lol..

How so graciously selfless of you.👍👏

Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Is Japa Worth It? by Dijita: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Treadway:
your rebuttal was way too simplistic and inchoate (I had worse adjectives earlier, but decided to show decorum and modified it appropriately). It actually makes me much better, cos unlike you and your friends I take responsibility for my life, decisions, actions and inactions. Moreso, the core premise of your futile rant and others like you sharing that lie and my response earlier is that you ALL implied your friends are begging you for money today simply because they didn't japa like you yesterday, and not based on the fact that life can turn at anytime for anyone anywhere!! See the obvious difference?? Well newsflash, it isn't cos of that, upon scrutiny it is majorly cos of deficit in common sense. Barring a major illness or morbidity that you have no control over that can wipe out anyone's finances, fix culpability where it is.

Your comment below
I left Nigeria at 29. I was working for one of the top federal parastatals and making good money. I worked many odd jobs for the first six years of my arrival before getting professional job. Even then, I never regret my decision leaving the country. Many of my former colleagues are calling me for help today.

Pele o helper general of the federal republic...and yea I do help others WHEN I FEEL LED TO even though I myself hate to bother anyone in my own moments, but thankfully I don't use their struggle in an argument online as to why an individual that opened a thread about staying or leaving a remote job on nairaland should hop on plane so he 'doesn't end up like your friends begging their abroad friends for money'..lol..

How so graciously selfless of you.👍👏

Ciao!

You are better than me and my friend . Good for you. Thank you very much. If you are looking for who to fight move on. I am not here to fight. I don't blame you for your interpretation of my post. It is the way you see life. Yes there are many people I know who had the opportunity to Japa, failed to use the opportunity and regretted it. That is a common knowledge in Nigeria. I was giving the young man that made the post an advise base on my life experience. if you interpreted that as mocking people that is your cup of tea.

2 Likes

Re: Is Japa Worth It? by Treadway: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Dijita:

You are better than me and my friend . Good for you. Thank you very much. If you are looking for who to fight move on. I am not here to fight. I don't blame you for your interpretation of my post. It is the way you see life. Yes there are many people I know who had the opportunity to Japa, failed to use the opportunity and regretted it. That is a common knowledge in Nigeria. I was giving the young man that made the post an advise base on my life experience. if you interpreted that as mocking people that is your cup of tea.
I took time to read some of your past posts to get a sense of who you are, and one thing is clear, you are a good person. There aren't many good people in the world today, so I will never be one to not acknowledge or appreciate one. I apologize wholeheartedly for how the post I made earlier came across to you. I misunderstood you and lumped you with some haughty people who cross to the other side and assume a saviour complex when in most cases the reality is different. Like I said in my previous post, I know and recognise that life can turn for anyone, anytime, anywhere, end of story. Sincere apologies to you.

Cheers.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

"I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" / Personalized SAP Training Course In Lagos And Port Harcourt / Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.