Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records (25195 Views)

Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette / US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Boyooosa(m): 8:56am On Jul 21, 2023
Ah
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:56am On Jul 21, 2023
Better rest you don try e no work better rest... Atiku and obi... Make una rest naw... E no go work...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by yomalex(m): 8:56am On Jul 21, 2023
Hmm
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by AntiTerrorist: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
At this stage, I implore president Tinubu to shame all his haters by allowing his University release his records once and for all so he can focus on governance
If Tinubu does that, he will shame himself. The guy in Aso Rock is not the Tinubu that attended Chicago State University. He is an impostor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by AntiTerrorist: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2023
Lotanna2:

Atiku failed to bring CSU to testify during the case,he failed
He doesn't to bring CSU, he only need the certified true copy of Tinubu's documents from CSU and that's what Tinubu is fighting to block.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Highways: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2023
Ole
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by gigabyte13: 9:02am On Jul 21, 2023
I love the way these polithiefcians are poking each other anus....
Atiku of all people dey poke Batman anus
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Atiku wey shit full him yansh...
I dey enjoy these roforofo fight Sha
Make una KWATINUE
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by harsysky(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2023
JayyXXX:
Is that your only submission?

You are really funny and despicable.

A reasonable fellow will ask himself; "What is my principal hiding?" "What is he trying to cover?"

No, you did not.... Your own is to support thieves as long as you use it as a bragging rights on Nairaland. 😄

Not as a bragging right. He is being paid 8k per month

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by limeta(f): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2023
Thats cool 185.000 us dollars waste
Tinubu but why
Usa and London lawyers are making a killing on this election matters.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Deemas(m): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2023
JayyXXX:
Is that your only submission?

You are really funny and despicable.

A reasonable fellow will ask himself; "What is my principal hiding?" "What is he trying to cover?"

No, you did not.... Your own is to support thieves as long as you use it as a bragging rights on Nairaland. 😄

A vivid example of zombie my brother. They don't ask question(s), they only follow blindly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by ShenTeh(m): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2023
That's all the proof that's needed.

If anyone wants to spend their own time and resources to go and cross-check my Unilorin records, why should I bother spending my own resources to stop them?

In fact, earlier this year a company paid to verify my Unilag records, na me dey run up and down dey beg Unilag to fast-track it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2023
Atiku has much time to waste, das sertin.

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by 9jaRealist: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
At this stage, I implore president Tinubu to shame all his haters by allowing his University release his records once and for all so he can focus on governance

grin grin grin
>
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by postmann: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2023
seunmsg:
Atiku the sore loser and perennial presidential aspirant who is not destined to be president. The petition he filed in Nigeria against Bola Tinubu where he raised this same issue has not been decided and he’s in another US court chasing shadows around.

Atiku is a born loser as far as the presidency of Nigeria is concerned. Sadly, his empty ego and crass belief in fake marabouts won’t let him see the foolishness of his obsessive pursuit of an ambition he’s not destined to fulfill. He will lose again as always.

It is not about Atiku and his penchant for losing. It is about your god and what he's trying to hide. And also about the integrity of your mental balance.

I mean it doesn't get more desperately hopeless when people like you stand up for evil.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by MTNnews: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2023
How many of the rubbish Atiku as been taking to court since 1999 as yielded anything fruitful ?

AntiTerrorist:
It was widely reported but nobody saw it except Tinubu's surpporters. How does this sounds to you?

Do you think Atiku would bring it up again if the judges have seen those documents before?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Jostoman: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2023
madridguy:
Atiku should allow the President of the people breethhhhh grin Allow Jagaban to settle down and discharge his duty in peace.
if you want to breath dont forge election and Chicago result.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by HRMK: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2023
every nigerian politician is a criminal!its so funny to see atiku whose cert as at bn vice precident in 1999 was just a diploma but just becoming masters cert owner over the years challenging the cert of tinubu!his so called degrees were awarded to him within months!!
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Jostoman: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2023
Why is he afraid? Or his Chicago result is fake?
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by chrisxxx(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2023
seunmsg:
Atiku the sore loser and perennial presidential aspirant who is not destined to be president. The petition he filed in Nigeria against Bola Tinubu where he raised this same issue has not been decided and he’s in another US court chasing shadows around.

Atiku is a born loser as far as the presidency of Nigeria is concerned. Sadly, his empty ego and crass belief in fake marabouts won’t let him see the foolishness of his obsessive pursuit of an ambition he’s not destined to fulfill. He will lose again as always.
It is unfortunate that you were bereft of common sense but unfairly literate. Your benefactor claimed to have schooled in US of all places why the bridge of someone who genuinely wants to see his records?
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Ikpunnegi01: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2023
if you know that your hands are clean ,healthy and not shaking why would you think of stopping Atiku. Why not allow Atiku to waste his money but the druggie is afraid because he is a liar and a manipulator.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2023
A clean conscience fear no guilt. Thiéfnubu the cocaine addict should be kicked out of ASO rock ASAP

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2023
After they will be accusing mmesoma of forgery

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by callmevirus(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2023
What are you fighting for? If you really attended the university no need to hide

Tinubu is only person that I have seen with no
Kinsmen
No childhood friends
No siblings
No secondary school friends
No school attended in Nigeria
No origin
No father, no mother
Does it really mean that he fell from heaven.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Adesina18111(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2023
I don't know the reason why JUDICIARY is existing in Nigeria...they are the one causing havoc and misleading us...once you have money, power and position....no more justice.

And the useless lawbreakers who paraded themselves as lawmakers undecided

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2023
gigabyte13:
I love the way these polithiefcians are poking each other anus....
Atiku of all people dey poke Batman anus
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Atiku wey shit full him yansh...
I dey enjoy these roforofo fight Sha
Make una KWATINUE

Shit full im yansh, but you're in the vanguard of Atikulators in 2019! E be like say day don break for your side.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by famology(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
It was widely reported but nobody saw it except Tinubu's surpporters. How does this sounds to you?

Do you think Atiku would bring it up again if the judges have seen those documents before?

They should bring the documents for you to see because you're one of the Judges at the tribunal abi? Mumu

The documents are meant for the perusal of the Judges who have the powers to decide on the issues before the court not for idiaatts like you who have deliberately decided not to be useful in life.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Enice(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2023
JayyXXX:
Lol, what is the fool called Tinubu hiding?

Why is he filling a motion to quash subpoena before the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, Chicago, USA, against a fresh petition by Atiku?

Why are you supporting a fool who is using every means to cover his ugly lifestyle?

😄
Tinubu is hiding nothing. There's this saying that you shouldn't make it easy for your enemy to catch you! You should make him suffer and spend his time and energy while at it and in the end, it will turn out to be for nothing. Even when they are going on a wrong path, make them think they have something going.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by westfield: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2023
Are you interested in making more income through investment then you are at the right place. I would like to introduce you to an investment platform where you can invest your money and get daily returns. This is an opportunity to financially break free from Nigeria . Opportunity comes but once.
If you are interested, kindly click on the link below to join our WhatsApp group or copy the link and paste on your browser

http://chat. whatsapp.com /HzQhpDpIAua2HqPWSHI7dJ
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by JayyXXX(m): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2023
Enice:
Tinubu is hiding nothing. There's this saying that you shouldn't make it easy for your enemy to catch you! You should make him suffer and spend his time and energy while at it and in the end, it will turn out to be for nothing. Even when they are going on a wrong path, make them think they have something going.

Is that all?
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Enice(m): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2023
ShenTeh:
That's all the proof that's needed.

If anyone wants to spend their own time and resources to go and cross-check my Unilorin records, why should I bother spending my own resources to stop them?

Intact, earlier this year a company paid to verify my Unilag records, na me dey run up and down dey beg Unilag to fast-track it.
But if you hear say na somebody wen want to bring you down dey try to check your record, you go beg make dem give am? If you see your picture for babalawo house you go clap for am? Abeg shift

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by famology(m): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2023
Atiku and obi are bloody losers. They should go and rest joor. Nobody can unseat Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Naijanascam: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2023
Why the blocking nah?

Just allow them if you are clean over that....

It's like many things happened in Chicago

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 / EFCC Rejects Uche Secondus Offer To Refund 23 Luxury Cars,Insists On N310m / Edo Election: Benin-Ore Expressway Blocked (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.