Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records (25194 Views)

Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette / US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Rahkman: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2023
seunmsg:

A sensible person should know by now that Tinubu has nothing to hide. The same school wrote to the presidential election tribunal confirming that Bola Tinubu actually attended the university and graduated with honors. They even released the certified true copy of his academic records signed by their legal officer to the tribunal including a new certificate that was reissued. So, what exactly are you sore losers still looking for?
why was the information showing that he was a female? Or was timubu a cross gender back in Chicago?
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by JayyXXX(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2023
madridguy:
Buhari never disturbed Jonathan and same Jonathan never disturb Buhari.

Using multiple accounts to LIKE your comments. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Enice(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2023
JayyXXX:

Is that all?
it is a Machiavellian principle. grin
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by maintenant: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2023
seunmsg:
Atiku the sore loser and perennial presidential aspirant who is not destined to be president. The petition he filed in Nigeria against Bola Tinubu where he raised this same issue has not been decided and he’s in another US court chasing shadows around.

Atiku is a born loser as far as the presidency of Nigeria is concerned. Sadly, his empty ego and crass belief in fake marabouts won’t let him see the foolishness of his obsessive pursuit of an ambition he’s not destined to fulfill. He will lose again as always.
I pity you...

The guilty are always afraid..
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by jimmynauty: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2023
If I claimed I finished from unilag, why should I be jittery...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by JayyXXX(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2023
Enice:
it is a Machiavellian principle. grin

Is that all?
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by ShenTeh(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2023
Enice:
But if you hear say na somebody wen want to bring you down dey try to check your record, you go beg make dem give am? If you see your picture for babalawo house you go clap for am? Abeg shift

They are as daft as they come. What exactly is your point?

YOU voluntarily gave information about your past, an information that is materially supportive of making your chances brighter in a highly coveted position, and you don't want us to verify.

You are an apology to stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Enice(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2023
JayyXXX:

Is that all?
is that all?
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Made2Last: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2023
When someone comes to call your father a fool....you will resort to emotional blackmailing and begin to cry upandan and talk about respect and regard for the elderly...

Here you are. calling another person's father a fool with glee and happiness.

Hypocrites!

JayyXXX:
Lol, what is the fool called Tinubu hiding?

Why is he filling a motion to quash subpoena before the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, Chicago, USA, against a fresh petition by Atiku?

Why are you supporting a fool who is using every means to cover his ugly lifestyle?

😄
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by hardbody: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2023
seunmsg:

A sensible person should know by now that Tinubu has nothing to hide. The same school wrote to the presidential election tribunal confirming that Bola Tinubu actually attended the university and graduated with honors. They even released the certified true copy of his academic records signed by their legal officer to the tribunal including a new certificate that was reissued. So, what exactly are you sore losers still looking for?

The proper question should be, why try to contest the subpoena? If you wanna confirm the veracity of any of my qualifications, I will share my school details and go to sleep. We are being lied to

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Kaiser20: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2023
Tinubu too get Bad luck, Nigeria wahala-- court cases-- Petitions-- #$ issues-- Fuel subsidy...... etc.
Tinubu supporters in all the Mosques today should pray and hold night vigils for Emilokan

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Enice(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2023
ShenTeh:

They are as daft as they come. What exactly is your point?

YOU voluntarily gave information about your past, an information that is materially supportive of making your chances brighter in a highly coveted position, and you don't want us to verify.

You are an apology to stupidity.
just caught one Mumu here!
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by hardbody: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2023
Enice:
But if you hear say na somebody wen want to bring you down dey try to check your record, you go beg make dem give am? If you see your picture for babalawo house you go clap for am? Abeg shift

Omo see analogy. Some brains are underdeveloped, I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by jimmynauty: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2023
madridguy:
Atiku should allow the President of the people breethhhhh grin Allow Jagaban to settle down and discharge his duty in peace.

No peace for illegality and drug dealer...Islam does not support crime.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by JayyXXX(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2023
Made2Last:
When someone comes to call your father a fool....you will resort to emotional blackmailing and begin to cry upandan and talk about respect and regard for the elderly...

Here you are. calling another person's father a fool with glee and happiness.

Hypocrites!

Tinubu is a certified fool... He is not denying that. 😂😂😂

Are you his son? Lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by ShenTeh(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2023
madridguy:
Tinubu has nothing to hide but Baba need some rest from yeye petition here and there.

The best way to rest is to allow other people who are spending their time and other resources to verify his claims to continue to worry themselves.

No need to not rest on this simple matter. Tell baba bala blu to rest.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by maintenant: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2023
seunmsg:

You are not making sense...

When did the school avail the tribunal with the confirmation that Tinubu was indeed a bonafide alunnus of the university?

Can you explain the contradictions in the Adekunle angle and the gender inconsistencies in the purported certificate?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by MrUchenna1(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2023
When you please others in hopes of being accepted, you lose you self-worth in the process.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2023
madridguy:
Atiku should allow the President of the people breethhhhh grin Allow Jagaban to settle down and discharge his duty in peace.

No before blu bla blah everybody in Nigeria to death
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Samogloby: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

1. Can we see a link or picture to confirm that the same school wrote to the presidential election tribunal confirming that Bola Tinubu actually attended the university and graduated with honors?

2. Can you show us the certified true copy of his academic records signed by their legal officer to the tribunal including a new certificate that was reissued?

3. The Bola A. Tinubu that graduated from Chicago State University, is he/she the same person that is fraudulently occupying Aso Rock?

4. Do you think everyone has a type of gullible brain of druggie supporters?
The guy must be high on something,the same certificate bearing ADEKUNLE is what that guy is defending. If Tinubu have nothing to hide,he should allow the investigation to go ahead instead of blocking it by his lawyer!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Sijo01(f): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2023
What is the Chicago druglord afraid of? You claimed to schooled there and the people you're presiding over want to see your academic records, you're kicking against the school releasing it. What are you hiding cheesy cheesy cheesy even if your results all through are all Eeeeeeeeees and Ffffffffffffffff, we'll accept it cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by shinealight(m): 9:46am On Jul 21, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-moves-to-block-atikus-fresh-petition-on-chicago-records/

Does Atiku himself, the Customs Officer, have any Certificate other than the hand-written paper given by his Primary School headmaster? grin
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by ClearFlair: 9:49am On Jul 21, 2023
seunmsg:
Atiku the sore loser and perennial presidential aspirant who is not destined to be president. The petition he filed in Nigeria against Bola Tinubu where he raised this same issue has not been decided and he’s in another US court chasing shadows around.

Atiku is a born loser as far as the presidency of Nigeria is concerned. Sadly, his empty ego and crass belief in fake marabouts won’t let him see the foolishness of his obsessive pursuit of an ambition he’s not destined to fulfill. He will lose again as always.

You don finish. I like a clown display
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by KanwuliaExtra: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2023
E go block taya!
The guilty are afraid! cheesy

FBI matter. . . Blocked
School records . . . . Blocked
BVAS erased. . .
IREV portal. . . Blurred images
INEC server. . . GLITCH! grin

What a degenerate sub-human! cry

First 40 years of life UNKNOWN. . . cheesy
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by slowice(m): 10:06am On Jul 21, 2023
madridguy:

The wicked run when no one is pursuing him.... If he is truthful about his academic records, why spend money to stop people from having a look?

I got a BSc from uniport.... Anyone is free to check it out.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by slowice(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2023
madridguy:
Tinubu has nothing to hide but Baba need some rest from yeye petition here and there.

Is he the admin of exams and record in Chicago state university? How are they disturbing him?
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by slowice(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2023
seunmsg:

The he should have no qualms allowing people to check his claims. Why is he spending money to defend truth?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Lotanna2: 10:10am On Jul 21, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
He doesn't to bring CSU, he only need the certified true copy of Tinubu's documents from CSU and that's what Tinubu is fighting to block.

The time has lapsed for that
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Johnrake69: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2023
seunmsg:

You guys are supporting nonsense. I will never be bothered about anyone writing to UNN about my academic records. If they like they can spend the next 100years writing and searching. I will never flinch. But Tinubu obviously have something to hide and here we’re with so called educated people defending nonsense. And some people still believe Nigeria will suddenly become progressive? Very laughable.

With the current trajectory Nigeria and it’s economy will soon be competing with Zimbabwe.

If you haven’t noticed…over 16% Increase in money supply within a month with no corresponding increase in production. Nigerian economy is shrinking by the day. Our highest source of earning FX which is diaspora’s foreign remittances is no more performing as they have lost total confidence in the nation. We’re on our own. And here you’re defending nonsense.

We should all be ashamed in this country. Sanwolu, and the one in Ogun state are busy trying to cover their ass on the Waec certificate they submitted. The one in Enugu is fighting Nysc DG over forged certificates. You think any sensible person will want to invest into anything in this country? You guys should continue your praise singing to people that don’t give a shit about this country. Until all Nigerians become a refugee to foreign countries maybe that’s when we will have sense.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by slowice(m): 10:12am On Jul 21, 2023
madridguy:
Buhari never disturbed Jonathan and same Jonathan never disturb Buhari.

A thief should be allowed to enjoy what he stole abi my I didn't read it correctly?
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by slowice(m): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Better rest you don try e no work better rest... Atiku and obi... Make una rest naw... E no go work...

😂😂😂😂 Jagajaga must vacate
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Web2020: 10:15am On Jul 21, 2023
You can imagine what is going on in this country. You said you have gotten your degree from a foreign university. You are spending millions to block people not to know about it. This is scary. As I am here, let anybody go to the University of Plymouth in the UK to verify my M.Sc. I will be glad to give them my details.

Even more worrisome is that supposedly learned people from Yoruba are supporting this fraud. How on earth can this kind of fraudulent man be the president of over 200m Nigerians?

What kind of Nigeria is Tinubu going to build when he does not even believe in doing the right thing? I am worried for this country. Let's keep sentiment aside.

If you say it is Yoruba's turn, why not bring out Osibanjo? What kind of thing is this? Fraud in your certificate, drug baron, everything is not straight with this man. Very sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) / Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 / EFCC Rejects Uche Secondus Offer To Refund 23 Luxury Cars,Insists On N310m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.