Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records (25192 Views)

Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette / US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by seunmsg(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2023
Rahkman:
why was the information showing that he was a female? Or was timubu a cross gender back in Chicago?

Which information? The school clearly said a Bola Tinubu is a male.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by livebyday(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2023
madridguy:
Tinubu has nothing to hide but Baba need some rest from yeye petition here and there.

Do you understand what you wrote? What petition?

Who was summoning hin to court? Atiku went to American court to force the school to release all his records, how is that disturbing Tinubu?

Instead it is Tinubu trying to stop it that is disturbing himself

If he had nothing to hide who go through all that trouble spending all that money
You can go to my school in Zaria or Jos to find my records of training I won't bother because nothing you will find there will indict me

But if I am worried what you will find is when I go through all the torubrlw the president has just shown
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by livebyday(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2023
seunmsg:

A sensible person should know by now that Tinubu has nothing to hide. The same school wrote to the presidential election tribunal confirming that Bola Tinubu actually attended the university and graduated with honors. They even released the certified true copy of his academic records signed by their legal officer to the tribunal including a new certificate that was reissued. So, what exactly are you sore losers still looking for?

Then why try to stop the documents being released.

You are contradictimg yourself.

If you told me right now you wanted to go to kiton in Jo's and Zaria to get both records of my time there I won't even bother except off course I have something to hide
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Web2020: 10:24am On Jul 21, 2023
seunmsg:

Which information? The school clearly said a Bola Tinubu is a male.
Why is he spending money to hire a foreign lawyer to block people from knowing about it? Knowing about it would give him more credibility.

Must you defend everything about Tinubu even though it is clear enough? Sadly, you are all working towards destroying Nigeria. Too bad
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by torqque7(m): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2023
Omoh see as them de press City boy neck up and down..I wouldn’t want to be in his shoes at this moment..fight all over,opposition everywhere because you are NOT LEGIT.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by aviazuva: 10:26am On Jul 21, 2023
why is baba trying to block it? Shebi the school will just give Atiku photocopy not the original
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Blackman7: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2023
Sad

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by BluntCrazeMan: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-moves-to-block-atikus-fresh-petition-on-chicago-records/
Atiku always putting the wrong foot forward at the wrong time..
Tuffiaakwwaa.!!
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by shiwex: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2023
madridguy:
Atiku should allow the President of the people breethhhhh grin Allow Jagaban to settle down and discharge his duty in peace.
Are you scared we go see fowl yansh?
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Cjayboy: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2023
Many skeletons in Tinubu's cupboard.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Desusi: 10:36am On Jul 21, 2023
seunmsg:

A sensible person should know by now that Tinubu has nothing to hide. The same school wrote to the presidential election tribunal confirming that Bola Tinubu actually attended the university and graduated with honors. They even released the certified true copy of his academic records signed by their legal officer to the tribunal including a new certificate that was reissued. So, what exactly are you sore losers still looking for?
They are looking for a way to hold a moving train! Is it possible?
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Web2020: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2023
Anybody still supporting this fraud called Tinubu are evil, dangerous and an enemy of humanity. The blood of innocent Nigerians dying of hunger and starvation will be on their head.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Sammy5413(m): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2023
His duty in peace while we tell you rest in peace
madridguy:
Atiku should allow the President of the people breethhhhh grin Allow Jagaban to settle down and discharge his duty in peace.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by tonytony208(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2023
madridguy:

Have you asked that thing you call a brain if tinubu will contest the move if he has nothing to hide?

Of course, you are morally rotten yourself. So, you can only defend immorality.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by tonytony208(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2023
seunmsg:
Atiku the sore loser and perennial presidential aspirant who is not destined to be president. The petition he filed in Nigeria against Bola Tinubu where he raised this same issue has not been decided and he’s in another US court chasing shadows around.

Atiku is a born loser as far as the presidency of Nigeria is concerned. Sadly, his empty ego and crass belief in fake marabouts won’t let him see the foolishness of his obsessive pursuit of an ambition he’s not destined to fulfill. He will lose again as always.

Will tinubu contest that move if he has nothing to hide? Ask your thuggery brain that important question.

Stop behaving as if your brain went on a holiday

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by iamjavadem(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2023
Sore loser things. Hope he is ready for more?
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by mabea: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2023
madridguy:
Is there peace for the wicked? He that broke the edge, serpent will bite.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by oneeast: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2023
Why?
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by lordkush: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2023
seunmsg:
Atiku the sore loser and perennial presidential aspirant who is not destined to be president. The petition he filed in Nigeria against Bola Tinubu where he raised this same issue has not been decided and he’s in another US court chasing shadows around.

Atiku is a born loser as far as the presidency of Nigeria is concerned. Sadly, his empty ego and crass belief in fake marabouts won’t let him see the foolishness of his obsessive pursuit of an ambition he’s not destined to fulfill. He will lose again as always.
look your life and your generation. Look atiku and his children. You that won’t dare cough in front of atiku gateman. Agbado keyboard warrior
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by remi2good: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2023
seunmsg:

is the acclaimed certificate that was issued to a female and your principal is a male? Truly you lots are really despicable.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by EzekielAkins: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2023
princeade86:
No need to block him. I see no reason why u will want to spend Milli or billi just to defend what is true. If they get to the university and the university have all ur past records as their past student, nothing to fear. They will just show them or release it to them for the prove. Unless there is skeleton in the cupboard.

F- Fuel to
T- Transport is
C- Crazy.

Will still dey bulaba, balablu blublu, I pray we should not enter town hall. I don't know why many sane people will go on solidarity protest on suffering and comparing our fuel to other countries, but they don't look into how those other countries they treat their citizens, what they have on ground for them. Did our government have a single plan than? Did our politicians ready to cut their jumbo salaries and allowance? Are they also ready to sacrifice for the masses? No. Only masses are in trouble.

My Oga ... See ehn, I have come to a conclusion that anyone supporting Buhari is indeed mad!! Nothing else
They are under spell walahi
Nothing u fit tell 🤦🏽
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Greattha: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2023
The evil man runneth when no one pursueth.

If you subpoena anyone's school now, a clean person won't pay any lawyer to block you.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by iampeterben(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2023
It's well oh! Nigerian which way!
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by ginggerxy: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2023
madridguy:
Tinubu has nothing to hide but Baba need some rest from yeye petition here and there.

He never attended any of the court proceedings at PEPT so what do you mean by baba need to rest from yeye petition?
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by kayusely70(m): 11:48am On Jul 21, 2023
seunmsg:

Amen and Amen!!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Leo588(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
seunmsg:

The certificate that reads that his gender is FEMALE? Abi your President na trans?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Enice(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
hardbody:

Omo see analogy. Some brains are underdeveloped, I swear.
yeah! A case that has been trashed over and over again! Someone wants to dwell on it for ever and ever, then you'll be smiling because you have nothing to hide! Rubbish. Una Mumu never do. Brainless gays!
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by princeade86(m): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
EzekielAkins:

My Oga ... See ehn, I have come to a conclusion that anyone supporting Buhari is indeed mad!! Nothing else
They are under spell walahi
Nothing u fit tell 🤦🏽
because I don't see reason why u will hire SANs to defend what is pure and real.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by nedekid: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
seunmsg:

Is Atiku being a sore looser the point?
If you write a petition to uni ibadan asking for my academic details, transcripts, results etc, I will go all out to ensure it is released to you to shut you up once and for all. Why is tinubu blocking it?
Dont you guys think by the presidents behavior there is something wrong somewhere?
Why must we have people with skeletons managing our affairs for goodness sake?
Will you let eg someone with a shady past handle your personal business or make him MD of a company you spent years building?
Anyway Nigerians deserve what ever they get.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Larryndelaw: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
Atiku Lawyer is a charge and Bail Lawyer. The judge has to order a subpoena before it can be honored. Just like a warrant of arrest.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by nedekid: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
Leo588:

The certificate that reads that his gender is FEMALE? Abi your President na trans?
Shebi they say in america, you send a Girl to school and she comes home as a boy. Lol
Maybe he was a girl before.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC / Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo / EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.