Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. (37887 Views)

Meet Ogbonna Okemiri, Nigerian Defender Who Plays With One Eye / Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City / PSG Signs Ander Herrera On Free Transfer Until 2024 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by enomakos(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by 12inchess: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
So she couldn't make the U.S women's team and Nigeria was her second option. If I was theNigerian manager, I will never pick her. angry angry angry angry angry angry

Nonsense angry angry angry
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by Stinty: 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
Some of u ll just come on online and started spilling trash, did u even watch the match ? Her sis played full march, ozuor like you ll not no peace if u continue this ur bigotry attitude, because if nah ur sis u won't say these
Osariemen12:
No wonder she didn't make it to the national team for the on going world cup tournament. Even the sister is a bench warmer; only there for numbers. They're not talented in football.

How has our national team deteriorated to the point of having the likes of Payne in it? I'm sure she's signed for the PSG third division.

Congratulations to her. I hope this doesn't become another bad business for PSG.

1 Like

Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by membranus: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
Osariemen12:
No wonder she didn't make it to the national team for the on going world cup tournament. Even the sister is a bench warmer; only there for numbers. They're not talented in football.

How has our national team deteriorated to the point of having the likes of Payne in it? I'm sure she's signed for the PSG third division.

Congratulations to her. I hope this doesn't become another bad business for PSG.

Evil mind receives evil tidings.

Beware!
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by formular2002(m): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
Flango:
smiley
Nice one. We're moving... BTW, I didn't give the falcons much of a chance against Canada, the reigning Olympic champion, early this morning. I was proud of their draw. Even more happy for Chiamaka Nnadozie's penalty save.

Up next is the Maltidas of Australia. A tough one though, but we'll try. If the falcons can come out of that group, it's already a successful world cup cool

I agree with you. Even the commentators kept calling it a group of death. Funny enough, if we were more clinical, we could have just won the game this morning. But kudos to the girls

1 Like

Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by KennethEnyi(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
07kjb:
Ugly chap...typical of the Yoruba

Aswr yoruba people erase always fucking ugleeeeeešŸ¤®
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by KennethEnyi(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
07kjb:
Ugly chap...typical of the Yoruba

Aswr yoruba people are always fucking ugleeeeeešŸ¤®
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by mercysamuelson(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
Burruchaga71 Odi okay...
Igbo always Amaka!! Tribal sentiment

American-born Nigerian sisters Toni Oyedupe Payne and Nicole Oyeyemisi Payne. Dem be from South West.
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by Sleekfingers: 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
Englishisamust:
OMO THIS GIRL UGLYOOO.... BUT NOT BAD TO BE A HOUSEWIFE

Na you create her?
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by Sleekfingers: 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
KennethEnyi:

Aswr yoruba people are always fucking ugleeeeeešŸ¤®

No wonder, Desmond Elliott called you idiots children

1 Like

Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by 9jaRealist: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
Adakintroy:
She is no Nigerian. Which one be Nicole Payne.

We be Amara, AFisat, rukevwe, bimbo self.

Nicole ke, that one na white lady.
Cmanforall:

PSG signs American defender

So you didnā€™t see the Nicole OYEYEMISI Payne part of her name?
After all is said and done, NIGERIAN blood flows through her veins.

Toni and Nicoleā€™s parentsā€¦šŸ‡³šŸ‡¬
>

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by 9jaRealist: 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
Osariemen12:

Bench warmer for where abegi?!
Toni is a STARTER both at Sevilla (La Liga) and Super Falcons.

Toni is the designated corner and set-piece taker for the SFsā€¦
Meanwhile, Nicole just finished school at USC but will be a baller.
>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by 9jaRealist: 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
Boyooosa:
They will be calling people that have not stepped their feet on the soil Nigerians

Awon alatache!

Everything about that young girl is American

Tell ur leaders to do the right thing and stop claiming other countries' glory

First, they have both ā€œstepped their feetā€ in Nigeriaā€¦
But how is it any different from an American born abroad still being American?
>

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by Osariemen12: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
Stinty:
Some of u ll just come on online and started spilling trash, did u even watch the match ? Her sis played full march, ozuor like you ll not no peace if u continue this ur bigotry attitude, because if nah ur sis u won't say these

uwĆ³riae! I don't abuse people in my mother tongue, but for this, e get why.
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by Osariemen12: 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
9jaRealist:

Bench warmer were abegi?!
Toni is a STARTER both at Sevilla (La Liga) and Super Falcons.

Toni is the designated corner and set-piece taker for the SFsā€¦
Meanwhile, Nicole just finished school at USC but will be a baller.
>

uwĆ³riae! U dey whine me?
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by ChristianMuslim: 4:26am On Jul 22, 2023
Yoruba kaaro ojire to the fucking world... Omoluabi ni wa.. we dont sit at home...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babyface Babatunde Wins N2m At GOTV Boxing Night In Just 10 Minutes (Photos) / African Teams With The Highest AFCON Medals In History / UCL Round Of 16 Draw (December 11, 2017 @ 12noon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.