Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. (37892 Views)

Meet Ogbonna Okemiri, Nigerian Defender Who Plays With One Eye / Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City / PSG Signs Ander Herrera On Free Transfer Until 2024 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by mbahdi(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2023
Okay
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by tiswell(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2023
Congrats bro!

Igbos conquering everywhere!

Igbo amaka o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by Osariemen12: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2023
No wonder she didn't make it to the national team for the on going world cup tournament. Even the sister is a bench warmer; only there for numbers. They're not talented in football.

How has our national team deteriorated to the point of having the likes of Payne in it? I'm sure she's signed for the PSG third division.

Congratulations to her. I hope this doesn't become another bad business for PSG.
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by illicit(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2023
Nice one

When I saw Toni Payne, I thought it was Nice's ex
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by Firstsohn1(m): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2023
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by WhisperedNoise: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2023
Englishisamust:
OMO THIS GIRL UGLYOOO.... BUT NOT BAD TO BE A HOUSEWIFE
You spewing such trash, are you handsome?
Juvenile brains everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by vickydevoka(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2023
Englishisamust:
I swear , if you approach her she go bounce you. This one no be cap na reality
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by Boyooosa(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2023
They will be calling people that have not stepped their feet on the soil Nigerians

Awon alatache!

Everything about that young girl is American

Tell ur leaders to do the right thing and stop claiming other country's glory

1 Like

Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by Boyooosa(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2023
They will be calling people that have not stepped their feet on the soil Nigerians

Awon alatache!

Everything about that young girl is American

Tell ur leaders to do the right thing and stop claiming other countries' glory

1 Like

Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by OfeAchi: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2023
She is ugleee
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by 07kjb: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2023
Ugly chap...typical of the Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by yahoodetector: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2023
I hope they tested her for doping like Amusan grin grin
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by acepack: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2023
Whoa! Amazing..!!

Food Packaging Containers
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by marlow1962(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2023
Englishisamust:
Person were they make her own money na em you wn put as housewife

1 Like

Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by OfeAchi: 11:17am On Jul 21, 2023
Savechild23:
95% female footballers are bi or le gosians
I'm almost certain Assisat is LGTVBQ
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by Cantonese: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2023
Englishisamust:

Ugly face yet wealthy already by God.

Ugly or fine face, how you go take near am? Ugly faces are the hearts of humans. What’s important is what in your heart and your head.

Do you understand?

1 Like

Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by NewDea4: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2023
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by otipoju(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2023
Savechild23:
95% female footballers are bi or le gosians

That's why I am seriously discouraging my daughters from any sports. Their mama no know why. I tell am sey I no want make them break leg. Na them full every corner for this Ati-lanta

2 Likes

Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by Microwhy: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2023
yewit37486:
Two sisters both in the game. Nice one.
Don't comment without reading..
Nicole was dropped from the squad.

1 Like

Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by overseasnbeyond: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2023
Show me your family pictures before I agree with you.
Englishisamust:

1 Like

Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by yewit37486: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2023
Microwhy:

Don't comment without reading..
Nicole was dropped from the squad.

You should take your own advice perhaps.
Both in the game of FOOTBALL.
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by Blackey(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
Congrats to her and good luck to the Super Falcons at the World Cup.

1 Like

Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by felixtare(m): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
Englishisamust:

I beg make we see your picture,I wan check something.
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by Cmanforall: 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by Englishisamust: 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
felixtare:

I beg make we see your picture,I wan check something.

I look like runaway monkey!!! grin
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by naptu2: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
Cmanforall:

PSG signs American defender

PSG signs Nigerian defender.

1 Like

Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by Gracious121: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
Good afternoon Sirs and Ma's. Please I'm very sick, typhoid and malaria and I don't have any money to buy drugs and treat😞 please can someone assist me with 1000 naira to buy drugs and treat, I really need help please😭😭😭😭😭😭
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by richie240: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
Are u sure that is d real tin 'payning' u or......
cool

Benki003:
I thought it was the male players I was highly disappointed
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by bejick(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
Gracious121:
Good afternoon Sirs and Ma's. Please I'm very sick, typhoid and malaria and I don't have any money to buy drugs and treat😞 please can someone assist me with 1000 naira to buy drugs and treat, I really need help please😭😭😭😭😭😭

N1000
Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
Osariemen12:
No wonder she didn't make it to the national team for the on going world cup tournament. Even the sister is a bench warmer; only there for numbers. They're not talented in football.

How has our national team deteriorated to the point of having the likes of Payne in it? I'm sure she's signed for the PSG third division.

Congratulations to her. I hope this doesn't become another bad business for PSG.

Instead of celebrating a girl who at the age of 18 still has a chance of playing for US but chose to rep a country like Nigeria u're here talking down on her as usual

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Teams With The Highest AFCON Medals In History / UCL Round Of 16 Draw (December 11, 2017 @ 12noon) / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.