Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday (32035 Views)

Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment / Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday / David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by iammo23: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2023
JayyXXX:
Your mom told me to advise you... I have her number. She's a good friend of mine.

There's nothing wrong advising a kid misbehaving online. 🀣🀣🀣

Ok

Now you have , kindly move one to make a comment and show Nairaland you are intelligent and not just an idiotic troll seeking my attention

Oya

Floor is yours

I dare you to make sense in the comments

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Jostoman: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

Ati wetin?! 80+ old man
the 80+ old man is very fit than your lagos landlord.
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by iammo23: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2023
Jostoman:
the 80+ old man is very fit than your lagos landlord.

Are you their doctor or fitness trainer or how do you know this
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by JayyXXX(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

Ok

Now you have kindly move one to make a comment and show Nairaland you are intelligent and not just an idiotic troll seeking my attention

Oya

Floor is yours

I dare you to make sense in the comments
Lol, see you calling yourself an idiotic troll...

You called me gay..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Your mom will not take that accusations cool with you. She knows me very well. πŸ˜‹

1 Like

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by iammo23: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2023
JayyXXX:
Lol, see you calling yourself an idiotic troll...

You called me gay..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Your mom will not take that accusations cool with you. She knows me very well. πŸ˜‹

Like I said you have little next to nothing upset

Abeg go and find your shallow people to banter

I want to discuss politics with intellectuals not foolish trolls

Thanks In advance as you stop qouting me

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by JayyXXX(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

Like I said you have little next to nothing upset

Abeg go and find your shallow people to banter

I want to discuss politics with intellectuals not foolish trolls

Thanks In advance as you stop qouting me

I am like your father here, I won't allow you misbehave when your mom is my friend πŸ˜‹

Safiu Muhammad Oyedele, I am here to correct you. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by JayyXXX(m): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

Ok oo... Atleast you have a work now

E no go better for your life if you ever stop
Don't talk to your mom's friend like that... Didn't your culture teach you to respect elders.

I will see your mom this weekend. 😊

3 Likes

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by SOSinNigeria: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2023
God bless them all. Supporters of Peter Obi still have enough to give out to the less privileged meanwhile, Tinubu supporters are already crying bitterly of starvation. Many of them are even dying slowly without being aware cheesy cheesy cheesy

Karma is real indeed grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by JayyXXX(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

Playmaker no die because of ban wey you chop

But on a serious note as I never taste anything I use my dry mouth curse you

E no go better for you

Amin inshallah

Amen in Jesus name

ASE Eledumare
Come off it Safiu Muhammad Oyedele... I won't end up like your dad. You know that. 😊

By the way, why are you angry that your mom is my friend? We work as officers together. She's a nice lady πŸ˜‹

Go and eat something, your dry curse are useless on the internet if you don't eat. πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by JayyXXX(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

Ok

E go shock your family
Lol, they're already shocked that I am making them extremely proud and the generation that would come after me.

Safiu Muhammad Oyedele, the deportee from Sharjah, UAE.... Don't cry my son. Find something to eat.

I will see mommy this weekend in Ibadan. πŸ˜‹

1 Like

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by iammo23: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2023
JayyXXX:
Lol, they're already shocked that I am making them extremely proud and the generation that would come after me.

Safiu Muhammad Oyedele, the deportee from Sharjah, UAE.... Don't cry my son. Find something to eat.

I will see mommy this weekend in Ibadan. πŸ˜‹

Ok Geebite as they say

Sisterfire chop lunch, you Sha want breakfast,
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by JayyXXX(m): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

Ok Geebite as they say

Sis.terfire chop lunch, you Sha want breakfast,
Definitely, I will eat breakfast with your lovely mom when I come this weekend.

Please stay at home and wait for your uncle this weekend. πŸ˜‹
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Finestgurlie(f): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

Kinsley Odafe's mum in Anambra should have the answer
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2 and 1

trolling
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by GEEBITE: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
Why are you dragging me into your argument with another person. Please excuse me.
iammo23:

Ok Geebite as they say

Sisterfire chop lunch, you Sha want breakfast,
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
Bush babies from agbado camp will continue crying here now

1 Share

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
Na guguru and epa Obi de take do birthday! I tell you dude is pedestrian!
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:
grin

I know they would go to a Northern and Muslim dominated state just to prove a point

Kuku kill Peter obi..
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Dittodat: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
Attention-seeking IPOB LOSER MOFOs. grin

TRASH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Musisco01(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

Obi will never rule Nigeria... Know this and know peace

Who are you again? Small god?
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Babysho(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
Peter Obi is the true renewed hope. Whatever the outcome of the judiciary, I would not be surprised if Peter Obi's name lives on the lips of Nigerians for a century.

Regardless of the jungle status of Nigeria, deep deep down, most Nigerians are GOOD!

2 Likes

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by LaughterLA: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:
grin

I know they would go to a Northern and Muslim dominated state just to prove a point

it was done everywhere guy
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by muykem: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
Igbo have a strong zeal and commitment to any cause. The advantage of this trait is that they can achieve unimaginable. The disadvantage is that they will not reason with opposing views and be greatly disappointed if their expectations failed.
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by 8stargeneral: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
Peter obi will rule Nigeria one day whether they like it or not

God has destined it
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by clinician2x: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:
grin

Your father don ever celebrate him birthday for his life?

1 Like

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by RPG2020(m): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

Obi will never rule Nigeria... Know this and know peace

And you will never have peace βœŒοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ know this and have peaces
Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by TheBillyonaire: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
If Peter Obi was President, he probably would have brought out the milk of human kindness and Fuel Stations would have been giving fuel for free. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by DatNiggaDaz: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:
grin

At least be happy for those who were forgotten & remembered. You had 8 yrs of your darling disaster to prove a point to these Northerners but you failed while you were on Nairaland throwing tantrums & collecting online stipends. Apc's Buhari disaster have come & gone & the era of renewed hopelessness is here & you are still bitter, wailing & crying.

Who do you dis thing..e no go ever better for dat person. Insha allah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure / $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released / Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.