Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Relocating From Delta To Jos. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating From Delta To Jos. (293 Views)

Relocating From Uyo To Abuja (Is There Anything I Should Know?) / Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. / Road Permits: Traveller Complains Of Having To Get Over 80 From Delta To Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating From Delta To Jos. by Emarc16(m): 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
Relocating from Delta to Plateau. Inputs needed.
Re: Relocating From Delta To Jos. by Emarc16(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
I need your contributions fellas.
Re: Relocating From Delta To Jos. by coputa(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
Emarc16:
Good day y'all. Pls I need your inputs and advices as I intend relocating from Delta to Jos City. I need to know cost of house rentage et all.
From Delta state to plateau state,to farm or what, leaving an oil producing state to an as agrarian state.

Where do you reside in Delta state.
Re: Relocating From Delta To Jos. by Emarc16(m): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2023
coputa:
From Delta state to plateau state,to farm or what, leaving an oil producing state to an as agrarian state.

Where do you reside in Delta state.
Smiles... Your response made me smile. I am in warri currently. I work with a federal agency and salary a bit below 100k. I feel life there will be much easy considering the high cost of living here.
Re: Relocating From Delta To Jos. by Cortexhills99: 8:59am On Jul 22, 2023
Welcome to Jos
Is a nice place cause am currently here, are you a family person? Accomodations are quite fair here and food is cheap compared to other states in the North Central. Transportation is cheap but cheaper around the Muslim domainted area. Come and enjoy the cold City 😚...... Ask any question Bro

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Gambia ��..advice Needed.. / NCAA, AIB Launch Probe As Overland Plane Bursts Into Flame Inside Lagos Airport / Hiztorybox ll Facts About The Great Wall Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.