Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address (4917 Views)

Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) / Atiku At Tribunal For His Final Written Address / Tinubu To Tribunal: Obi/LP's Petition, Final Written Address Is Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Philgafauto: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
Even though i knew this was the end of the road legally for Peter Obi since i saw Wole Olanipekun's written address, i expected more from Peter Obi's lawyers. While i may be a junior colleague of theirs, i am not happy with the quality of the written address. The address lacks coherence, logical flow and is filled with grammatical errors.

I sure will not add that kind of low quality written address to my library. I wont say more than that.

We await the just dismissal of the petition. I urge any interested person to compare and contrast the quality of Wole Olanipekun's written address to the filed by Peter Obi's lawyer. Let the difference in logic, flow, clarity and coherence be the decider.

I wish Peter Obi well. He has tried but, legally, this is an anticlimax to the expected legal fireworks from his lawyers. I am disappointed.

Have a nice weekend everybody.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by TemplarLandry: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
grin
Obi and his legal team are mediocres.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Philgafauto: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin
Obi and his legal team are mediocres.

I am disappointed, really.

If they were paid for their services, then Peter Obi deserves a refund.

If i were a judge, i will have formed a mental opinion and be prejudiced based on the quality of the written addresses alone.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Ddeliverer007(m): 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2023
Liar. It was top notch.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by WhiteNRed: 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
You people have started again with praising rubbish.
While you acuse other people of chestbeating, the real truth is, you are the main chestbeater and empty noise maker.
But the most surprising thing is your apparent general lack of shame and not knowing when to halt.

Anyways, empty barrels will always make the most noise.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by gabbytabby: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
Flogging a dead horse. 100% of nothing is nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by raskymonojendor: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
WhiteNRed:
You people have started again with praising rubbish.
While you acuse other people of chestbeating, the real truth is, you are the main chestbeater and empty noise maker.
But the most surprising thing is your apparent general lack of shame and not knowing when to halt.

Anyways, empty barrels will always make the most noise.
Well OP is an hardcore Obidients or atleast used to be grin

He is saying the bitter truth.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Afamed: 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
Obi and his Ochanja/ Upper Iweka lawyers will definitely be slammed with heavy fines for presenting a frivolous case and wasting the time of the court

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by haffaze777(m): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
Obi the clown

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by maintenant: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
All a grown up man does is to create countless senseless threads dancing to the cacophonic music playing in his head...

Dude, get yourself a job...

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by slowice(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
Stop foooling around man... You re deceiving yourself

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by DesChyko: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
Well, you didn't want Peter Obi to go to court either so your opinion doesn't really count in the court matter.

The only time you will have a problem with that address is if you love wasting time. It's a final address at the Tribunal, not a week-long dance party.๐Ÿ˜

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Dymaco(m): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
Philgafauto:

I am disappointed, really.

If they were paid for their services, then Peter Obi deserves a refund.

If i were a judge, i will have formed a mental opinion and be prejudiced based on the quality of the written addresses alone.
Go through the angle Peter Obi attorneys are coming from then you will understand what a final address is.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Minime10(f): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
รbu รณnye
Bleep off๐Ÿ–•

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by FreeStuffsNG: 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
Philgafauto:
Even though i knew this was the end of the road legally for Peter Obi since i saw Wole Olanipekun's written address, i expected more from Peter Obi's lawyers. While i may be a junior colleague of theirs, i am not happy with the quality of the brief. The address lacks coherence, logical flow and is filled with grammatical errors.

I sure will not add that kind of low quality written address to my library. I wont say more than that.

We await the just dismissal of the petition. I urge any interested person to compare and contrast the quality of Wole Olanipekun's written address to the filed by Peter Obi's lawyer. Let the difference in logic, flow, clarity and coherence be the decider.

I wish Peter Obi well. He has tried but, legally, this is an anticlimax to the expected legal fireworks from his lawyers. I am disappointed.

Have a nice weekend evreybody.
Birds of same feathers flock together o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Hellonearth: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
Philgafauto:
Even though i knew this was the end of the road legally for Peter Obi since i saw Wole Olanipekun's written address, i expected more from Peter Obi's lawyers. While i may be a junior colleague of theirs, i am not happy with the quality of the brief. The address lacks coherence, logical flow and is filled with grammatical errors.

So u have all these knowledge u are here struggling first comment post with kids. Why are u not in High court as a Judge.
Bag of salt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by SOSinNigeria: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
Philgafauto:

See as your mouth dey smell of ewedu grin

How can you be happy after seeing the damning address by Peter Obi legal team? They completely destroyed Tinubu and even if the judges take bribe, they will find it extremely difficult to save Tinubu.

I have seen the address and they proved the case beyond logical conclusion.

Tinubu is out already and it will be good riddance to very bad rubbish grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by APCNig: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
No sensible person will be disappointed. We never expected anything meaningful from Peter Obituaryโ€™s Freemasonry team, the Yoruba witches have sucked the blood of the Freemasonry team Peter Obituary is parading with his own Freemasonry identity of Black clothes

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by franchasofficia: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
May this I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address favor me and my family oh grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by RecentHistory: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
franchasofficia:
May this I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address favor me and my family oh grin

You are notoriously unintelligent

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
Na money dem wan chop na, lawyers will force you into case, na workshop grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by franchasofficia: 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
RecentHistory:

You are notoriously unintelligent
May You are notoriously unintelligent favor me and my family, otilo oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by raskymonojendor: 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
APCNig:
No sensible person will be disappointed. We never expected anything meaningful from Peter Obituaryโ€™s Freemasonry team, the Yoruba witches have sucked the blood of the Freemasonry team Peter Obituary is parading with his own Freemasonry identity of Black clothes
If you know, you know. cool

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Made2Last: 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
OKAY
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by BabaRamota1980: 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
Philgafauto:

Who has the address now?
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by keymatt(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
Philgafauto:

This Urchiin again grin Why are you agbados so obsessed with Peter Obi?
Anyway, hope you have your agbado ID card for buying cheap fuel โ›ฝ? ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by sreamsense: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
Why comparing quality product from south west to inferior products from south east? They said "Go and Verify", obi doesn't loose any case in history, but they forgot that, obi won because those lawyers had never crossed their Anambra territory to collide with best brains lawyers from south west where best universities reside at state, private and federal levels.

Obi, who no dey loose case has now jammed with Tinubu, his boss; who no dey loose election he participated in. Obidients should not waste their time expecting victory for obi, they will loose at tribunal; they should go and be searching for vocabularies to use to abuse judges, APC, Tinubu and even Buhari. Wole Olanipekun and Lateef Fagbemi had demonstrated enough brilliance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Philgafauto: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2023
sreamsense:
Why comparing quality product from south west to inferior products from south east? They said "Go and Verify", obi doesn't loose any case in history, but they forgot that, obi won because those lawyers had never crossed their Anambra territory to collide with best brains lawyers from south west where best universities reside at state, private and federal levels.

Obi, who no dey loose case has now jammed with Tinubu, his boss; who no dey loose election he participated in. Obidients should not waste their time expecting victory for obi, they will loose at tribunal; they should go and be searching for vocabularies to use to abuse judges, APC, Tinubu and even Buhari. Woke Olanipekun and Lateef Fagbemi had demonstrated enough brilliance

My brother, i am disappointed in the quality of the written address. Even small lawyers in the southwest cant write that kind of watery written address. I read a part of it this afternoon and i slept off. I will complete it this night sha but this is the end of the road for Obi legally.

It was an emotionally torturing journey for Nigerians because the Obidients and Igbos raised the tempo of the elections because, they thought -- and they are right, that it is the turn of Igbos. But Tinubu is just too much of a Tiger for our institutions to handle. The man is too wealthy and he practically bought the election and used his money to hire the best lawyers in the land. Peter Obi should try again in 2027.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Philgafauto: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:
Na money dem wan chop na, lawyers will force you into case, na workshop grin

They should return his money to him because they did a bad job. The written address is so riddled with spelling errors that i had to sleep off this afternoon. I will complete my digest of the written address later this night or anytime i am less busy.

But i am unhappy with what i saw.
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Philgafauto: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2023
Dymaco:

Go through the angle Peter Obi attorneys are coming from then you will understand what a final address is.

You cant lecture me about what a written address is because i draft written addresses and Appellate Briefs for a living.
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Philgafauto: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Well OP is an hardcore Obidients or atleast used to be grin

He is saying the bitter truth.

My brother, dont mind them. None of them is more "Obidient" than i was when my soul yearned for justice.

My soul still yearns for Justice because i believe Obi was cheated but the reality is that our Judicial system is weak and corrupt. Also, Bola Tinubu hired the best lawyers in the land and they have delivered for him legally. Any unbiased legal mind can attest to that having read the written addresses and perused the evidence adduced. The bitter truth is that Peter Obi has not proved that he won the election at the tribunal and the cases in court are won by the preponderance and quality adduced. Unfortunately for Peter Obi, he had the burden of proof since he is the petitioner and he has not discharged that burden.

Igbo "Obidients" will continue to insult but the law is an ass and it does not pander to emotions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctor Caught Raping Patients Before Performing Illegal Abortion / LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. / Profile Of Newly Appointed DG Voice Of Nigeria (VON) โ€œmr. Osita Okechukwuโ€

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.