Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address (4909 Views)

Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) / Atiku At Tribunal For His Final Written Address / Tinubu To Tribunal: Obi/LP's Petition, Final Written Address Is Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Lovelive: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
You know better than them and you claimed to be Obidient; why did you not offer your expertise to the legal team you think you are downgrading here?

Brother Lamidi Apapa you may be LP's member but you are not Obidient.

Modified: Obi's presidential inauguration is loading...

Philgafauto:
Even though i knew this was the end of the road legally for Peter Obi since i saw Wole Olanipekun's written address, i expected more from Peter Obi's lawyers. While i may be a junior colleague of theirs, i am not happy with the quality of the brief. The address lacks coherence, logical flow and is filled with grammatical errors.

I sure will not add that kind of low quality written address to my library. I wont say more than that.

We await the just dismissal of the petition. I urge any interested person to compare and contrast the quality of Wole Olanipekun's written address to the filed by Peter Obi's lawyer. Let the difference in logic, flow, clarity and coherence be the decider.

I wish Peter Obi well. He has tried but, legally, this is an anticlimax to the expected legal fireworks from his lawyers. I am disappointed.

Have a nice weekend evreybody.

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Newton2024: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
Philgafauto:

I am a Yoruba Christian. It seems you dont know how valiantly i have fought for Christian rights on this platform. I fought until some of my fellow Yorubas started calling me IPOB.

Check my profile.
I have checked your profile before making the comment. I have checked it again since you asked me to do so. Your profile does not show that you are a Christian or a member of Obidient family. You are exactly opposite.

Stop pretending to be who you are not. A 🐺 in 🐑 clothing.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Philgafauto: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
Geometrix:
By your last submission that only legislation not litigation can remedy the defects in our electoral system. Is it not intuitive enough to know from the onset that Peter Obi indicated that he is challenging the process not the outcome of the election
We are aware that in this country every good process we have on paper like INEC promising real time transmission of results to ensure transparency is always comprised ... (Mind you they have everything to make this work)But the question is how long shall we continue like this!
There is no way of achieving the right legislation if the electoral system can be manipulated at will by politicians.
And in this election did inec complied with the electoral laws? Is it by calling up witnesses from polling both that petitioners can prove that inec didn't comply with the electoral laws?
Well it is left for the courts to decide.

But you can only prove non-compliance through calling witnesses from all the polling units disputed which is practically impossible due to time constraint. That is why the evidence Act, Electoral Act and even the Constitution have to be amended to discard of the presumption of regularity of Official acts. INEC has to be completely severed from the litigation process of election petitions and be made mere spectators. The present statutory scheme makes them willing participants in electoral heist by criminal Nigerian politicians. This matter is beyond Obi and even Buhari was a victim of our electoral system--that is why he hates the Judiciary and lawyers (maybe that is partly the reason for his shabby treatment of Osinbajo) generally. In fact, the travails of Buhari at the Courts made him hate educated Nigerians and Christians generally (because they are the most educated in this country. Now is Obi's turn to face the horror of our electoral jurisprudence.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Lovelive: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
And see how you wrote " everybody" ; here you are mocking others.

Agbodorian claiming ® Obidient.

Philgafauto:
Even though i knew this was the end of the road legally for Peter Obi since i saw Wole Olanipekun's written address, i expected more from Peter Obi's lawyers. While i may be a junior colleague of theirs, i am not happy with the quality of the brief. The address lacks coherence, logical flow and is filled with grammatical errors.

I sure will not add that kind of low quality written address to my library. I wont say more than that.

We await the just dismissal of the petition. I urge any interested person to compare and contrast the quality of Wole Olanipekun's written address to the filed by Peter Obi's lawyer. Let the difference in logic, flow, clarity and coherence be the decider.

I wish Peter Obi well. He has tried but, legally, this is an anticlimax to the expected legal fireworks from his lawyers. I am disappointed.

Have a nice weekend evreybody.

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Philgafauto: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
Newton2024:
I have checked your profile before making the comment. I have checked it again since you asked me to do so. Your profile does not show that you are a Christian or a member of Obidient family. You are exactly opposite.

Stop pretending to be who you are not. A 🐺 in 🐑 clothing.

To each his own. I hope you are enjoying the discourse on my thread so far?

Na the koko be dat. We all have to educate ourselves.
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Philgafauto: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
Lovelive:
And see how you wrote " everybody" ; here you are mocking others.

Agbodorian claiming ® Obidient.

You sef know say na error.

I no get time to dey correct am as it is not a court filing signed by me. Na discuss we dey discuss for here ooo. If i were to file a court document, i will sure be thorough enough to check for spelling mistakes. Obi's lawyers did not care to do that.
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Philgafauto: 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
Lovelive:
You know better than them and you claimed to be Obidient; why did you offer your expertise to the legal team you think you are downgrading here?

Brother Lamidi Apapa you may be LP's member but you are not Obidient.

Modified: Obi's presidential inauguration is loading...

As at late last year, i was willing to join them pro bono ooo.

But when the list of lawyers came out, the composition of the legal team made it look like an Igbo venture.

Now see what they have come up with? Even much more younger lawyers in the Southwest will not file that kind of brief.

And Ikpeazu SAN's name was listed among those who settled the written address ooo. I am not sure of what to make of that. I am sure it is Dr. Livvy Uzokwu's office that drafted that brief. He is always looking so mean while he has not proved his mettle. No be to dey frown face be the koko, does your work speak for itself and can you work in a team? It is obvious that Tinubu's team of lawyers (Ably led by Wole Olanipekun SAN) worked collaboratively to settle that wonderful address. We have wonderful lawyers in that team like Prof Kanyinsola Ajayi SAN, Supo Shashore (SAN), Kemi Pinheiro and a plethora of other fine Lagos lawyers. I know the quality of the work usually done by these guys cos i have participated in plenty litigation against them in the commercial practice area in lagos. They are indebted to Tinubu in one way or the other so they will do their best for Tinubu. Dem don kill Obi for this case walahi. Make August reach for the Court to hand down its decision abeg.
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Lovelive: 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sir with due respect you know that you didn't go through the final address of Obi's legal team but if you do , please show us the copy here and right now or forget it.

Philgafauto:

As at late last year, i was willing to join them pro bono ooo.

But when the list of lawyers came out, the composition of the legal team made it look like an Igbo venture.

Now see what they have come up with? Even much more younger lawyers in the Southwest will not file that kind of brief.

And Ikpeazu SAN's name was listed among those who settled the written address ooo. I am not sure of what to make of that. I am sure it is Dr. Livvy Uzokwu's office that drafted that brief. He is always looking so mean while he has not proved his mettle. No be to dey frown face be the koko, does your work speak for itself and can you work in a team? It is obvious that Tinubu's team of lawyers (Ably led by Wole Olanipekun SAN) worked collaboratively to settle that wonderful address. We have wonderful lawyers in that team like Prof Kanyinsola Ajayi SAN, Supo Shashore (SAN), Kemi Pinheiro and a plethora of other fine Lagos lawyers. I know the quality of the work usually done by these guys cos i have participated in plenty litigation against them in the commercial practice area in lagos. They are indebted to Tinubu in one way or the other so they will do their best for Tinubu. Dem don kill Obi for this case walahi. Make August reach for the Court to hand down its decision abeg.
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by wise0ne: 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
Philgafauto:

Have a nice weekend everybody.

Dude, you are very miopic and deceptive.
PO's Legal team are simply the best, and if you could spend about 4 hours of you time to go through the written address, you would probably be weeping for Tinubu and INEC, as there is no escape route

Stop being deceptive, take your time to read
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Philgafauto: 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
Putinofrussia:

I don't want to believe.We all know you are anti Tinubu but I am not going to believe you except you post even a part of the address if you are truly truthful.

Why should i post it? What will that prove? I have read excerpts of the written address and it is below the expected standards for the much vaunted legal luminaries representing Peter Obi.

These are the present "creme-de-la-creme" of the Eastern legal firmament ooo. They did not cover themselves in glory with that written address.

That is my main argument.
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by AdesegunSanni89: 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
Peter Obi himself is a low quality human being so what else do you expect?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by ClearFlair: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
Philgafauto:

It is because you have extremely poor comprehension skills
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by bola4dprec(m): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
Philgafauto:

presiding judge
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Philgafauto: 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
Lovelive:
Sir with due respect you know that you didn't go through the final address of Obi's legal team but if you do , please show us the copy here and right now or forget it.

I have a link to it but it is not luminous and engaging enough for me to read it up in one sitting. I have other things to do like read up for my pending cases. I will read it later. But i know they have not been able to rebut the superior arguments on recondite issues of law laid out in Olanipekun's address.

I will go back to it on my free time, maybe tomorrow afternoon.
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Lovelive: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
Exactly my point I mean I just proved me right.

Modified: I didn't say you didn't read it but I am sure you didn't go through it (with clear / pure mind.

One love brother for a New Nigeria.

Good night and do have sweet dream.

Philgafauto:

I have a link to it but it is not luminous and engaging enough for me to read it up in one sitting. I have other things to do like read up for my pending cases. I will read it later. But i know they have not been able to rebut the superior arguments on recondite issues of law laid out in Olanipekun's address.

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by newdawn2017(f): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin
Obi and his legal team are mediocres.
on God. Actual charlatans
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by NwaliE01: 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Well OP is an hardcore Obidients or atleast used to be grin

He is saying the bitter truth.
He's not obedient. He is just pretending to be to make himself look logical but, if you read between the lines, he betrayed himself.
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by XY23: 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
Lol. Agbadorians. Even if the judgement is eventually dispensed, they'll keep ruminating about PO. "I can't wait.... , I can't wait... then simply wait and stop disturbing yourself. Like SAN is an honorary title, regardless of the silks' infallibility.
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Dymaco(m): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2023
Max24:

Was it the angle that also caused the grammatical errors from SANs? Low quality write up in all facets you are talking about angle. Angle ko, straight line ni.
Keep on looking for grammatical error. Na grammatical error dey do judge for court? Keep giving yourself hope
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Dymaco(m): 7:42am On Jul 22, 2023
Philgafauto:

Ooh u never read the address finish and waaa your mouth was open
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Pkgplanet: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
Philgafauto:

I am disappointed, really.

If they were paid for their services, then Peter Obi deserves a refund.

If i were a judge, i will have formed a mental opinion and be prejudiced based on the quality of the written addresses alone.
You didn't introduce yourself,some of us who don't patronize politics section isn't familiar your moniker. I know you're probably a lawyer though.
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Quality Of Peter Obi's Reply Written Address by Deogratiasfx: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
Is it the same Final written address I read or there is another one? Must you talk?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Joshua Selman's Pre-election Speech Sweeps The Internet / Ribadu To Emerge As Ac Presidential Candidate / Die Hard Fan - i Can't Be Alive And See Buhari Fail Again (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.