Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero (13233 Views)

Heritage Bank's Oniko Emerges Leadership Excellence 2022 Banker of the Year / Poll: Globacom Emerges Worst Network Provider Of The Decade In Nigeria / Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by Kemadealadire(f): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
superCleanworks:
I hope nobody from GTBANK will ever get that award.

this is the most useless bank of 2023. As we speak, GTBANK does not have a functioning app and there it doesn't even have an app (for Nigerians) on PlayStore.

I have been stranded on transactions. I wonder why a banking app should be so stressful like a SCAM APP.
The GT app is working, if you continue with your the login details etc. used on the previous app.
Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by princejohnard(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
Awards are scam....

AquaBekee:
Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Heroes Award

The CEO Access Holdings Plc, owners of Access bank PLC, Herbert Wigwe and his counterpart in Heritage Bank Ltd, Ifie Sekibo are testing their popularity in an ongoing online electioneering exercise on who emerges winner of the Most Prolific Banker of the Decade.

While Sekibo is slightly leading with 22 percent of total votes cast with 615 votes, Wigwe is trailing at 21 percent, with 602 votes.

Other nominees include, Tony Elumelu, Mustapha Chike Obi, Jim Ovia and Alain Nkontchou.

As at the moment of this report, Elumelu had garnered 584 votes, standing ahead of Nkontchou and Chike Obi who had 390 and 368 votes respectively.

Jim Ovia of Zenith Bank PLC is trailing from the back with 10 percent, garnering just 278 votes.

Heroes of Democracy award is packaged by Face of Democracy Nigeria, FDN projects, Organisers of Face of Democracy Nigeria, which has as the Project Director, Olufunsho Ajagbonna aka Fajag.

Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by Basicend: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
superCleanworks:
I hope nobody from GTBANK will ever get that award.

this is the most useless bank of 2023. As we speak, GTBANK does not have a functioning app and there it doesn't even have an app (for Nigerians) on PlayStore.

I have been stranded on transactions. I wonder why a banking app should be so stressful like a SCAM APP.

GT Babk don over chop. Them no send anybody again.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by westernboy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2023
heed101:
If Ifie should win then the award lacks merit. Heritage under Ifie Sekibo swallowed performing Enterprise bank and brought down the bank and rest they say is history.

You NO lie

I REALLY HAD AN HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH THAT BANK ...
Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by Kingzjayzee: 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
The big boys in the financial sector.
Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by olisaEze(m): 12:56am On Jul 22, 2023
Herbert don win finish! Comparing how far Access has come to the snail pace of Heritage is like comparing sleep & death. It’s like the award this year was zoned to Rivers State. Congrats in advance, Herbert. cool

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by superCleanworks(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2023
Kemadealadire:

The GT app is working, if you continue with your the login details etc. used on the previous app.

is this one an advise or your fingers were just itching to type something?
just like coming to tell me that the sun is round.. seriously?
Re: Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero by kofomii: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
Please remove Sekibo from the list. Heritage bank is a failure under Sekibo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Small Businesses Are Taking The Hit On Twitter Ban / 4 Tips To Use When A Customer Is Wrong / Wema Bank Plc Launches Phygital, Its New In-branch Self Service Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.