Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) (52648 Views)

Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) / Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
Know this two things in life.
If you are able to control your anger, and able to mind your business. you have already solved 95% of your life problems. Lots of people have put themselves in eternal problems because of not able to control these two things. They'll be living in regrets in prison. Always learn to control your anger and temper, no matter what, you have nothing to lose, if your wife abuses you, don't retaliate back, there are relatives or friends you can report to, her abuses won't stick into your body, it changes nothing. Control your sanity
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by isabi2lof: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ashawoman82:
it's now obvious that u are just catching cruise, you are using this method to get attention of nairaland men... Are u don't lonely?.. Y not use better strategies to get these men eh, you must be negative... OK, how about u drop your contact so we can hookup, I promise to Bleep u well ok.

Then tell nairaland men to leave her alone and shouldn't pay attention to her comment , is that hard for them to do lipsrsealed

At the end of the all the whole stuff , you still want to hook up with her , well , men can sleep with anything just to release sperm , even a woman's corpse is not safe in the hands of men ..
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by spencekat(m): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
Adewale1603:
divorcee don't do boyfriend and girlfriend, once they've found their match, they get remarried straight away. They already in the middle of their life journey, not just starting their lives.
Talk for yourself o.On the other side,he may have children but not married.
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by Tolani045(m): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
The whole comments section is so funny 😆
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by Ashawoman82: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
isabi2lof:

Then tell nairaland men to leave her alone and shouldn't pay attention to her comment , is that hard for them to do lipsrsealed

At the end of the all the whole stuff , you still want to hook up with her , well , men can sleep with anything just to release sperm , even a woman's corpse is not safe in the hands of men ..
u are a fool if u don't understand sarcasm... It's either u dint have sense, or u are just underage
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by spencekat(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
Benblaq:
Stay away from any partner who lays hand on you, countless times this has been said. Most of these Calabar women (permit me to say the local ones) are somewhat attracted to domestically-violent guys. If he's not a rough keke guy, he's an ikong ekpo🚬 bros or a street local champion. It's sad. Punching a woman to death is sick, man. This is what we see almost everyday in Calabar South, just that this one was unfortunate to die. RIP and may God have mercy on your soul.
Eyen
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by adecz: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
Fear Calabar men, short, ugly
and evil tempered❗️❗️😐😐😐
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by isabi2lof: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ashawoman82:
u are a fool if u don't understand sarcasm... It's either u dint have sense, or u are just underage

You're also a fool , for you not to understand that mine was a sarcasm as well ..

Overgrown baby in adult body weldone undecided
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by justdream(m): 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
See him face. Hardened criminal.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by Mayhem1: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
adecz:

Fear Calabar men, short, ugly
and evil tempered❗️❗️😐😐😐
Tall Yoruba guys be doing the most according to statistics

1 Like

Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad

Another animalistic behavior from these broke and foolish men Nigerian men can’t go a day without committing crimes sad.

Second news hitting front page about a man beating a woman to death sad.

Honestly, It’s doing me like I should just poison all Nigerian men like rat undecided. I hate men!!

Court should please sentence this animal to death ASAP.
So Your're this pretty. Abi na your best picture bedat after editing, Still waiting to see what siofra and candidlady look like. As for you... kiss
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by Cassandraloius: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
Anger na bastard!

1 Like

Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
He will not see that burnt rice eat again

1 Like

Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
grin
ELKHALIFAISIS:
He will not see that burnt rice eat again
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
correctguy101:

When things like these start, no one can predict where or how it'll end.

She burnt his food, he shouted at her, she shouted back and gbas gbos, deadbody don dey for ground... How would the baba know it'll all end like this?

They probably always fight like that.

That's why one has to try and continue to readjust their mind to accommodate heaven and earth to have a chance to escape traps like this.....

If I will ever kill anyone, it'll be a conscious and adeptly executed act. Not all this kind of juvenile mistakes...

SMH

Shout on top burnt food? That was the first mistake. He should have been grateful the house wasn't burnt.
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by Kingzjayzee: 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
At your age (54), u still dey do girlfriend thing. Them don exchange this one destiny o.
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by Bidemi1997(f): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
His murderous face is harder than Olumo rock. Bloody murderer.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by bejick(m): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad

Another animalistic behavior from these broke and foolish men Nigerian men can’t go a day without committing crimes sad.

Honestly, It’s doing me like I should just poison all Nigerian men like rat undecided. I hate men!!

Homo supe sited, when you clock 50years now you will start going to Shilo to disturb God
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
WE NEVER CRY FOR FUEL PRICE HIKE FINISH & NOW THIS ? angry
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
WE NEVER CRY FOR FUEL PRICE HIKE FINISH & NOW THIS ? angry
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by Khastro(m): 12:16am On Jul 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!!
Some men feel like poisoning all women too.
Those of you who feel like poisoning the other gender should be given a world of their own tongue.
Your anonymity feeds a megalomania in you.
People who hate to this extent are often immensely flawed.
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:17am On Jul 22, 2023
His face is a message.

No joy one bit, Godspeed to the dead and I pray there's justice soon and when I mean justice I don't mean prison term, an eye for an eye to balance the equation.

The world will not go blind if we apply an eye for eye, the thing is most people will have second thought before committing the crime.

Eyes go see clearly...
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by Deepspirituals: 1:17am On Jul 22, 2023
Dsimmer:

You want to kill all men? undecided No be man born you? angry
She Already Mentioned it severally now that she was never born by a man and woman , but only by just one Woman who was never with a man

Why Are you still disturbing yourself now , Can't you see that many do ignore her comments ..Are U new on here .

Once U see her comment ,Simply ignore ,U save yourself of precious time .

1 Like

Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:18am On Jul 22, 2023
Cross river- aggressive men
Ondo - stubbornness
Edo - prostitution and voodoo
Ogun - skull mining
Anambra - drug peddling and day dreamer billionaires

Ebonyi - betrayal
Oyo - Thuggery and Abusive
Kogi - docile and wickedness
Benue - docile people
Lagos - over enjoyment and fake people
Kaduna - religion bigots
Borno - terrorism

Bayelsa - drinking of ogogoro to stupor and laziness

Delta - laziness, drug abuse and thuggery
Akwa ibom - eating and aggressiveness
Ekiti -
Rivers - cultism and over enjoyment
Imo - prostitution
Enugu - prostitution
Abia - aggressiveness
Zamfara - terrorism
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by Antell95(m): 1:26am On Jul 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad

grin grin sad sad undecided
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by gettingdol: 4:18am On Jul 22, 2023
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by ubimagos: 4:22am On Jul 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad

Cucumber season will soon be gone and you will start with your usual candle stick, cos you can hardly afford your regular meal talk more of di1do. Another Chidinma O..., spotted!
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by Tommydare(m): 6:01am On Jul 22, 2023
Oya poison them all. But if you can't, just keep quiet.
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad

Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by Btruth: 6:19am On Jul 22, 2023
Manigie:
Anger.....

Men, there are better ways to deal with a lady than this beating
true.... Take a walk whenever you are upset and you know you cannot be silent. Taking a walk will give you more respect while you neglecting the other person will pain them more. 🤷

1 Like

Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:27am On Jul 22, 2023
talented321:
And anita has been burning my rice and gas everyday' it is well.

Lolzzz cheesy the girl no Sabi cook but the man Na mumu, something that can be prepared again now he will go to jail
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by talented321: 6:30am On Jul 22, 2023
I just dey wonder how some people take they live their life' because of common rice u take someone's life
Blackdisciple:

Lolzzz cheesy the girl no Sabi cook but the man Na mumu, something that can be prepared again now he will go to jail
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by HRMK: 6:38am On Jul 22, 2023
IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE IN LAW!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) / Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) / Mary Mijebo: Lesbian Tiktoker Enjoyment Don 75 Shot Dead By Yahoo Boys In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.