Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) (52655 Views)

Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) / Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by Ashawoman82: 6:47am On Jul 22, 2023
isabi2lof:

You're also a fool , for you not to understand that mine was a sarcasm as well ..

Overgrown baby in adult body weldone undecided
ode, how's is yours sarcasm, do u even understand English... Most of I girls here need serious flogging... U see any guy here abs u feel u can insult them just like that, I'm very sure u cant even stand to look at my face in real. Life... One day, we will take one of u for as scape goat... You will do this to a guy that would trace u and show u some lessons, since u are too stupid to. Have respect... Just continue, you will meet your waterloo soon.
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by LivingSage: 6:53am On Jul 22, 2023
Lies.
You love us the most and we love you back
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad

Another animalistic behavior from these broke and foolish men Nigerian men can’t go a day without committing crimes sad.

Second news hitting front page about a man beating a woman to death sad.

Honestly, It’s doing me like I should just poison all Nigerian men like rat undecided. I hate men!!

Court should please sentence this animal to death ASAP.
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by labelle123(f): 7:01am On Jul 22, 2023
54? Girlfriend or side chick ?

On a serious note, people need to manage their temperament
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by timiade446(m): 7:22am On Jul 22, 2023
Go poison your boyfriend like rat grin
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad

Another animalistic behavior from these broke and foolish men Nigerian men can’t go a day without committing crimes sad.

Honestly, It’s doing me like I should just poison all Nigerian men like rat undecided. I hate men!!

Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by VICKYLIVE(m): 8:03am On Jul 22, 2023
I think this man loved money than even his girlfriend.
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by fineberry(m): 8:23am On Jul 22, 2023
I didn't bother to read the whole brahaha, why even beat a woman at the first place. There a many ways to deal with a former without laying hand on her.

Shey You can beat Mr rice, you must do the time oo....in a place where there will be no more rice, or house to burn lolzz.....yeye man
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by Lammarez(m): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2023
Get out jor! See this one, i suggest you should go and poison your Nigerian father first (is he's alive) then maybe you can spend the rest of your life in prison because u "hate men". Or why not commit suicide? If u knw say u dey vex... Then can post ur obituary here on Nairaland as Front page.
Shiior!
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by isabi2lof: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2023
Ashawoman82:
ode, how's is yours sarcasm, do u even understand English... Most of I girls here need serious flogging... U see any guy here abs u feel u can insult them just like that, I'm very sure u cant even stand to look at my face in real. Life... One day, we will take one of u for as scape goat... You will do this to a guy that would trace u and show u some lessons, since u are too stupid to. Have respect... Just continue, you will meet your waterloo soon.

Abegii gerrrout 🥱 and stop yarning dust ..

Empty brain with empty threats , go threaten your girlfriend or wife at home ..
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by Onelove508: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2023
Dsimmer:

You want to kill all men? undecided No be man born you? angry

Try to resist the urge of quoting that person. It's because of people like you that she/he delibrately post gibberish
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by Onelove508: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Not all men are like that, there are still many good men, transferred aggression is not healthy. Its a senseless crime.

Try to always resist the urge to reply that person. It's because of people like u that she/he keep posting gibberish non-stop.

She/he knows what she/he is doing.

E just d carry una catch cruise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by Bukola94: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2023
Manigie:
Anger.....

Men, there are better ways to deal with a lady than this beating
Better ways like?
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by Bukola94: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad

death asap, u so mean our lady, some women beat up their men, is it because it is not always given attention & publicized like that of your kind?
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2023
okay grin
Onelove508:

Try to always resist the urge to reply that person. It's because of people like u that she/he keep posting gibberish non-stop.

She/he knows what she/he is doing.

E just d carry una catch cruise

1 Like

Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by goldmatrix(m): 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2023
APC has cooked nothing for us not even burnt rice. Have we killed any of them? The illegal tinubu is almost killing the whole Nigerian, have we killed him? Just burnt rice you killed another human.. 😡
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by billyG(m): 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
Na this message kind nonsense dey pain jennyclay like pepper in a puccy.....I blame d girl wey turn her self to a free housewife to a 60yrs old frustrated man.
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by Ashawoman82: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
isabi2lof:

Abegii gerrrout 🥱 and stop yarning dust ..

Empty brain with empty threats , go threaten your girlfriend or wife at home ..

it's an empty threat because this is a faceless forum, u aren't saying it to my face... I'm sure u won't see it as empty threat when I'm in front of u
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by isabi2lof: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ashawoman82:
it's an empty threat because this is a faceless forum, u aren't saying it to my face... I'm sure u won't see it as empty threat when I'm in front of u

Mtcheeeeeew, nobody is a monopoly of madness. Olopa ma ko everybody 😏
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by sageb: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
…as police parades ex-convict, 2 PHCN staff, 17 others for sundry crime.

VANGUARD

Sad
Re: Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:14am On Jul 26, 2023
There are a lot of frustrated people everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) / Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) / Drama In Ilorin As Suspected Robber Falls From Bank’s Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.