Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu (15135 Views)

Your Policies Will Destroy Nigeria If Not Revised – Ahmad Gumi Warns Tinubu / Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN / Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by tamdun: 11:33am On Jul 22, 2023
Bluearrow:

Then both politicians & the masses should go through it together! Not milking the poor to sustain their luxurious lifestyle & u say people shouldn't complain? Let them cut down cost of governance & see if the common man will have reasons to suffer to achieve a better Nigeria, but no, they are still allocating billions for Furniture allowance & SUVs while the common man can't even afford food. Such greedy leaders
True,that 70 billion budgeted for national assembly is total bullshit

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
CAN should sit down like a chilled can of soda in the refrigerator.

They don't represent we Christians. They're just a bunch of charlatans who masquerade as followers of Christ.

Visit Mama Ngozi's joint this evening and claim two bottles of cold and chilled Heineken or one calabash of the whitish frothy one.
Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2023
Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by Dittodat: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2023
RepoMan007:
they robbed you of ignorance armed with the word of God I guess.

Shallowness, gullibility and stupidity are obviously and blatantly prevalent in your DNA. Keep it up. grin
Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by tamdun: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2023
RepoMan007:
this your analogy is daft at best.

If you call the helpless masses rough diamond, what about the thieving leaders?
Hardship is not synonymous with followersship.
U are the daft one here,who voted for those thieves?
The masses voted ikpeazu twice despite his bad performance,same for otom of benue,same masses returned Abiodun of ogún State Despite performing Below their expectations

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2023
Feintline:
The summary of events in our nation today is this

Chukwumerije again? His father was an ardent supporter of our Oppressors the military. Perfidious fellows. Only a fool would take their word as truth.
Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by HRMK: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2023
we all know #can too has bn part of opposition for sometime!this could be affecting contributions from their church members!!

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by Feintline: 11:38am On Jul 22, 2023
Okealaaye:

Chukwumerije again? His father was an ardent supporter of our Oppressors the military. Perfidious fellows. Only a fool would take their word as truth.
Little kid who does not jnow history, who is your father?
Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by dododawa1: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2023
UNITED kingdom of NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by TheBillyonaire: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2023
CAN should stop churches from receiving Tithes and Offerings at the moment in consideration of the economic upheavals. Subsidies are killing our ability to work harder and must end.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2023
Did any of the people commenting above me read the CAN statement from beginning to the end?

I don't think so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by Ozommadu: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:

They don't represent we Christians. They're just a bunch of charlatans who masquerade as followers of Christ.

Why did you leave the message to attack the messenger??

Isn't tinubus policy affecting Nigerians??

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by skolab4(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2023
Just now, the criticism has started already, CAN is right anyway, no matter the goodies this policy might bring later in the future, the hardship it inflicted on the people right now would have make the Government loose its credibility before the end of the first year

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by RepoMan007: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2023
NewLife87:

You asked a question and answered the question. It was clear from the onset that BAT has no plans in sight for Nigeria, yet many let their sentiments take the centre stage in making your choices. Now we are suffering it together.
what will obi have done differently. The few issues he ever took a stand about, his plans correlated with Tinubu's so what are you guys crying over?
Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by RepoMan007: 11:53am On Jul 22, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
CAN should stop churches from receiving Tithes and Offerings at the moment in consideration of the economic upheavals. Subsidies are killing our ability to work harder and must end.
tithes and offerings can't be stopped because they have their purposes which shouldn't be stopped for any reason.
Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by RepoMan007: 11:56am On Jul 22, 2023
FOJEM:

Back to sender!!!
Na your mama and papa and siblings and your useless self thunder go strike.
Omo-ale jatijati!!!
Omo iran-kiran lasan!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I no refer to you o. I only reference the image you uploaded to get a message across to some posters.

As for my mama and papa, acid can even melt their bodies when thunder is done with them. I no send who no send me. Simple.
Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by lordkush: 11:56am On Jul 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:

who re the we ? Emilokan scums should take ta back sit
Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by Steinmann: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2023
#DAY 55 (STOLEN MANDATE)
PRAYER :The suffering of Nigerians is growing everyday.
Good lord we do not want a NEBUCHADNEZZAR, send us the leader we voted for.
Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by Alliswell248: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
jeff1607:
If there's any pastor who can talk to Tinubu to help lessen the woes in Nigeria is Pastor Adeboye but instead he's dining with him.

Papa Adeboye is a father to all.
He is not a politician.
Don't drag him into your loser party.
Elu p to the mud.
8 years of wailing, continue.
Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by victory36(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
nairalanda1:
Well, in response to CAN, here is why subsidy had to go, and why keeping it would have brought even more harsh issues on Nigeria

(DISCLAIMER:

I AM NOT A APC SUPPORTER
I DON'T SUPPORT PDP OR LP
I DON'T BACK TINUBU, NOR HAVE I VOTED FOR HIM
I HAVE SUPPORTED SUBSIDY REMOVAL SINCE 2012
I DID NOT WANT APC TO WIN IN 2012, AND AM ANGRY WITH TINUBU FOR NOT SUPPORTING SUBSIDY REMOVAL IN 2012, BECAUSE IF HE HAD WE MIGHT HAVE HAD ALL THE PROBLEMS WE HAD SORTED OUT LONG TIME AGO.).

With that out of the way, here we go.

Source:
subsidy removal is good for the country in the long run , but the way it was carried out was not the best. The president should have repaired the refineries first and ensure that the country can refine its own crude oil internally (since we produce crude oil). By then the government can sell crude in local currency, it will be much cheaper than importing refined petroleum. This is the same mistake bihari made when he closed borders without making sure we can produce our own food sufficiently first. That are just after cheap political gains.
Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by jeff1607(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2023
Alliswell248:

He is not a politician.
Elu p to the mud.

As if you aren't suffering the same hardship as everyone in the country, this isn't about which party one supports abi you don't have a car or kids in the university?

Adeboye who couldn't see coronavirus, even prophets of old would reprimand a king if he wasn't good to his people, but this one dines with him, prophets of old were the voice of the people or does God or his word change?

He ain't no father , no father would see his congregation suffer, let's see if the number of people going to camp in August doesn't reduce is Bishop Oyedepo not serving the same God?
Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by enemyofprogress: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2023
I wonder how Remi Tinubu is feeling right now. Her husband don fok up. This one na shege, shege barau banza will start next year

Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by enemyofprogress: 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2023
jeff1607:

As if you aren't suffering the same hardship as everyone in the country, this isn't about which party one supports abi you don't have a car or kids in the university?

Adeboye who couldn't see coronavirus, even prophets of old would reprimand a king if he wasn't good to his people, but this one dines with him, prophets of old were the voice of the people or does God or his word change?

He ain't no father , no father would see his congregation suffer, let's see if the number of people going to camp in August doesn't reduce is Bishop Oyedepo not serving the same God?
no mind those people jare

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by juman(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2023
Thanks to CAN for their concern.
The common man is suffering.

But there is no alternative right now.
Subsidy had to go.
We all know why.

Also petrol price is not at a particular price because the market forces determine the price.
Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
CAN that is not CANING. Truly it's not easy for Nigerians this period sha. But Jonathan and Buhari are responsible for the present hardship
Wow!, Just wow!
Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by enemyofprogress: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
Alliswell248:

He is not a politician.
Elu p to the mud.
so him no get mouth to condemn evil abi as him don belleful from tithes and offerings?
Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by juman(m): 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
Asiwaju bola jagaban.
The president that is really ready to move the country to great height.
Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by enemyofprogress: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2023
jeff1607:
If there's any pastor who can talk to Tinubu to help lessen the woes in Nigeria is Pastor Adeboye but instead he's dining with him.
that man na AGIP o, any government in power
Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by juman(m): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
Tinubu is updating Nigerian systems.
This is a country with outdated systems, hence jagaban is refurbishing and modernizing our systems to match with today's reality.

He has taken many laudable steps.
Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
RepoMan007:
I no refer to you o. I only reference the image you uploaded to get a message across to some posters.

As for my mama and papa, acid can even melt their bodies when thunder is done with them. I no send who no send me. Simple.
Okay. No vex ooo
Re: Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu by Boyooosa(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Read the statement again, u will find sense in it - u can compare your comment with their stand, it makes more sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries / Governor Forfeits N500m As States Get N243b Refund / Abubakar Faruk Sues Senator Goje & Daughter Fatima Over Child Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.