Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Face Me I Slap U Compound - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Face Me I Slap U Compound (2985 Views)

Nepa Bill Experience(face Me, I Face U Compound) / Face Me I Face You Sex Experience / Face Me, I Face U Compound. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Me I Slap U Compound by talented321: 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
Life'''
1. Immediately u on gen' u will see chargers, power banks, laptops and phones of diffirent kind' that time u are brother/uncle/aunty to everybody.
2. That manchi who change girls like boxer' he hardly get anybody time and don't have time for gossip.
3. That family who are ready to fight anybody at any slight opportunity' any day they don't fight their minds are not in rest.
4. The young girls who stay indoor through out the day only to go out in the night' they don't take advice and much ready to insult u.
5. That tenant who behave as if he is the owner of house' always trying to correct everybody.
6. That average rich guy who buy what the landlord cannot afford.
7. That aunty who is single and goes to work early every morning and return in the evening' nobody know where she is working and she always dress neat
8. The gossippers' they are always looking for who to gossip.
9. That tenant who always pay half house rent and always have excuse to give

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by talented321: 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
10 that average woman who always settle/hold fight.
11 many atime the toilet is not flushed
12 those who know their way hardly go hungry' whenever they see anybody cooking' they will just go and meet them bring up any topic, and after every every they collect their part.
12 that neighbour who refuse to pay nepa bill' but will connect it back when the nepa officials are gone.
13. There is always 1 electrician in the compound.
14 if u don't fight somebody must fight u.
15 those tenants who behave as if they own the bath room especially some women' they like to even sleep in the bathroom.
16 the prayer worrier' he/she is the only holy person in compound while others are witches and wizards' any time he/she invite u to her church and u refuse enemity don start' they can worry the whole compound with prayers and morning devotion.
17 That guy who always disturb the peace of the compound with his generator and loud speakers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by Shapeaso: 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy. Plus people wey be monitoring spirit(wall geckos).

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by talented321: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
18 That family who think they are better than others especially the ones with one or two graduates
19 there are always people who uses firewood
20 that uncle with his old car'
21 there are sometimes those single guys who always do combined cooking.
22 many atimes there is always problem coming up when they want to pump water and sometimes it causes big fight between tenants
23 that tenant who always dry his/her clothes and went away, expecting his neighbours to take them for him' and if they refuse/forget to take them, he blame the whole compound talking nonsense.
24 that mother who always keep her child carelessly
25 anytime u do something wrong as a child or maybe ur mother wants to beat u' that is when u will know that almost everybody in the compound are lawyers' trigger u mother the more to beat u, no privacy at all.
All the same work hard and live a comfortable life, because many people living in such compound find it hard to thrive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by Guest911: 12:56am On Jul 22, 2023
Lol you’ve really experienced Nigeria in different dimensions

1 Like

Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by tobito33(m): 1:39am On Jul 22, 2023
I swear this oP Na oG
Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by erinolu(m): 3:34am On Jul 22, 2023
Privacy no dey at all.
Everything you do is known to others.
Even the number of boxers you have, it is well known.
Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by talented321: 5:53am On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR do u have any experience
Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 22, 2023
talented321:
IconicR do u have any experience
Not at all.
Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by talented321: 6:11am On Jul 22, 2023
U want to lie again' meh ere ma
IconicR:
Not at all.
Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 22, 2023
talented321:
U want to lie again' meh ere ma
Why should I lie and what makes you think everyone should have had that experience?
Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by talented321: 6:15am On Jul 22, 2023
Have u never lie to me before?
IconicR:
Why should I lie and what makes you think everyone should have had that experience?
Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 22, 2023
talented321:
Have u never lie to me before?
You started it and I cruised with you, so why are playing the victim card
Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by Baronthecelebri: 7:54am On Jul 22, 2023
Talking from experience
Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by Blitzking: 7:59am On Jul 22, 2023
talented321:
Life'''
1. Immediately u on gen' u will see chargers, power banks, laptops and phones of diffirent kind' that time u are brother/uncle/aunty to everybody.
2. That manchi who change girls like boxer' he hardly get anybody time and don't have time for gossip.
3. That family who are ready to fight anybody at any slight opportunity' any day they don't fight their minds are not in rest.
4. The young girls who stay indoor through out the day only to go out in the night' they don't take advice and much ready to insult u.
5. That tenant who behave as if he is the owner of house' always trying to correct everybody.
6. That average rich guy who buy what the landlord cannot afford.
7. That aunty who is single and goes to work early every morning and return in the evening' nobody know where she is working and she always dress neat
8. The gossippers' they are always looking for who to gossip.
9. That tenant who always pay half house rent and always have excuse to give
That life can be fun if it's just temporary back in the early 2000 went to grannies place in fadeyi lagos they were the owners of the face me I face you then bread was 10 naira. I love the children playing mummy and daddy..almost had my 1st sex in that compound with a girl there can't remember her name joy or so their mum sells food whenever she and her husband had a fight and throws her bread into the next compound my cousins would help climb the fence to the next compound to retrieve the bread and keep some pieces which we would then use for lunch with custard.

3 Likes

Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by talented321: 8:02am On Jul 22, 2023
I swear'
Blitzking:

That life can be fun if it's just temporary back in the early 2000 went to grannies place in fadeyi lagos they were the owners of the face me I face you then bread was 10 naira. I love the children playing mummy and daddy..almost had my 1st sex in that compound with a girl there can't remember her name joy or so their mum sells food whenever she and her husband had a fight and throws her bread into the next compound my cousins would help climb the fence to the next compound to retrieve the bread and keep some pieces which we would then use for lunch with custard.
Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by Axis313(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2023
This Op really gets PhD and employable experience in face me I face you affairs.
The way you itemize everything,I can deduce that you are either chief tenant or landlord living with tenants.
Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by talented321: 9:07am On Jul 22, 2023
Nah' I always visit my friend who is living in one compound like that' and my compound is close to their house and i have seen the lifestyles in different different areas.
I still has alot to write concerning face me i slap u lifestye.
Axis313:
This Op really gets PhD and employable experience in face me I face you affairs.
The way you itemize everything,I can deduce that you are either chief tenant or landlord living with tenants.
Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by Axis313(m): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2023
talented321:
Nah' I always visit my friend who is leaving in one compound like that' and my compound is close to their house and i have seen the lifestyles in different different areas.
I still has alot to write concerning face me i slap u lifestye.
Alright.
Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by Nice2023(m): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2023
One place u should never dream of going close to.

Not even a free rent.
Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by TONYE001(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2023
I spent most of my teenage years living in this type of compound.

Your observations are true... In our case, we didn't have a water pumping machine, so we used to buy water.

Wasn't a funny experience though.

1 Like

Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by Sucre6: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2023
26. The one's who don't hesitate to always call police if una two get small problem grin
Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by Sonnobax15(m): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2023
grin
I didn't really knew how it felt like,not until I went to school.....My roomie and I were the only students in the whole compound,but the problem began when the landlady rented another room to a group of aboki.....The same bathroom we were using,they immediately turned it to their toilet...They began messing everywhere up.......I think I reported this to the landlady but she couldn't do anything about it....The following year,I moved out of the compound.
Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by talented321: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2023
''MORE BELOVED NAIRALANDERS''
25 That average child who refuse to greet anybody' and if u caution him he will be murmuring within himself
26 there is that tenant who like to borrow' he make ask for maggi but immediately u give him/her the maggi, they will tell to add small rice, salt and vice versa
27 those tenants who dey borrow foodstuffs/money always find it hard to pay back, they will always give an excuse, my salary this, i will pay u next week so and so, and if u ask them too much they turn it into enemity' insulting/blackmail u up and down to other neighbours and outside the compound..
28 whenever their is a fight and it lead to anybody dying, everybody will disappear from the compound till further notice because of fear of police
29 there is that elder who always want u to greet him and anyday u refuse to great him he will caution/insult u especially the children
30 there is that average child who refuse to work, but can swallow custard of garri' he always at loggerhead with his mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by talented321: 10:25am On Jul 22, 2023
I swear
Sucre6:
26. The one's who don't hesitate to always call police if una two get small problem grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by talented321: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2023
There are 75% chances u will have problem, even if u are trying ur possible best to avoid problems/them.
Sonnobax15:
grin
I didn't really knew how it felt like,not until I went to school.....My roomie and I were the only students in the whole compound,but the problem began when the landlady rented another room to an aboki.....The same bathroom we were using,they immediately turned it to their toilet...They began messing everywhere up.......I think I reported this to the landlady but she couldn't do anything about it....The following year,I moved out of the compound.
Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by izonborn098(m): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2023
Op ur experience is to is too much' kudos for the entertaining writeup
Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by juman(m): 11:10am On Jul 22, 2023
I slept with a friend of a friend in lagos, I was told to wake up very early in the morning before people wake up to go to bathroom and toilet because people line up to use them.
Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by izonborn098(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2023
Lol
juman:
I slept with a friend of a friend in lagos, I was told to wake up very early in the morning to go to bathroom and toilet because people line up to use them.
Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by juman(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2023
Sleeping with other people's wives is common.
If they sleep with your wife, you swallow it and sleep with other people's wives.

But one man was told all men in the compound had slept with his wife.
He was angry and wanted to fight with them, but he was advised to cool down because he had no proof. He was advised to sleep with their wives as revenge.
He tried it and failed. The woman he approached told her husband and the compound set him up and he was caught.
Re: Face Me I Slap U Compound by talented321: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2023
You face one ploblem or the other, very tempting
juman:
Sleeping with other people's wives is common.
If they sleep with your wife, you swallow it and sleep with other people's wives.

But one man was told all men in the compound had slept with his wife.
He was angry and wanted to fight with them, but he was advised to cool down because he had no proof. He was advised to sleep with their wives as revenge.
He tried it and failed. The woman he approached told her husband and the compound set him up and he was caught.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Must Brake Hearts In Revenge / Why Do Girls Love Bad Boys / How Does He Convince Her To Marry Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.