Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,038 members, 7,866,935 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

"I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde (5100 Views)

Will Yoruba Christians Choose Ethnicity Over Eternity? / Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure / I Rejected A Christian Running Mate Because Of Competence: Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by Bobloco: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

I am not blaming Peter Obi for Tinubu’s calamity, i am saying Peter Obi's own would have been worse.
This is for those claiming Peter Obi would have done better.

Why do you say so
Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by Bobloco: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2023
favor914:
Lazy Man, Bola Ahmed Tinubu should come & change the life of an extremely lazy Almijiri like yourself?

Keep waiting.

Are you better off?
Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by enemybulldozer(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2023
haslaw:

Brain dey pain IPOB no be small.

Arthur Nzeribe sold weapons to Nigeria during the Nigerian Civil War. Some of those weapons were used by the federal government soldiers to level his own village. Does that mean Arthur Nzeribe was a Nigerian soldier?
Lets say Arthur was busy doing his business then. but my question now is, is ogunlere also doing business with baba bulaba stolen mandate? grin grin grin
Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by haslaw(m): 10:30am On Jul 22, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Lets say Arthur was busy doing his business then. but my question now is, is ogunlere also doing business with baba bulaba stolen mandate? grin grin grin

Bitter IPOB everywhere

U no sabi your Ogunlere house?
Goan ask him na

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by bdon12: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2023
God punish u Ogunride or wateva is ur name.Lets alll enjoy together.
Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by Antivirus92(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
Although Tinubu is not measuring up but Peter Obi would have been a whole lot worse.
We did not have any good candidate in the last election but i still repeat it, of the lot available then, Tinubu was the only choice.
as usual, always shifting the goal post. From describing tinubu as the King maker, the builder of Lagos and a political guru to "we did not have any good candidate in the last election".

You blame every body but yourselves. The way you guys worship and asslick politicians in the south west calls for serious concern.

Simply put it, tinubu is overhyped, he knows nothing about governance and is the worst among the three contestants in the last election. He is in aso rock because of two things : tribalism/religion and rigging
Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by BOYS2MEN: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2023
This was how APC and PDP became the same people..... recycling bad souls ...
Urheadmaster:
Ogunrinde is now obedient not impersonator tongue
Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by Omoawoke: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
MXrep:

Repentant Tinubu supporter

Say something about this embarrassment pls

Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by Omoawoke: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Why are other SW states not doing well grin if you people are the ones responsible for the growth of Lagos grin grin grin
You want to brag about that cesspit ibadan ?

the Open defecation capital of Africa grin grin

Ogun the ritual capital of Nigeria cheesy grin grin where ritual killings and skull mining is a norm cheesy

Open defecators angry cheesy

Why is this happening in Nigeria

Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by Neckpresser101: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
Omoawoke:

Why is this happening in Nigeria
Why are you people defecating outside? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by CSTRR: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol. grin. Nigeria would have become paradise since on 29 May since he will just press a button in ASO Rock and automatically all of Nigeria's challenges will just disappear. grin

At this point we are begging him not to add to our national problems.
Just leave us as we dey atleast.

Solving problems is a luxury that tinubu cannot offer.

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by stacyadams: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
grin cheesy grin ndi agbado never seize to amaze me

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by plaindealer: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
SWATMan:

He just showed you proof that he was a BAT supporter and your dance steps changed, what a hipocrite you are. Many of you guys have psycho-dissonance. Shame in you for your obvious blind loyalty.

Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by enemybulldozer(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
haslaw:

Bitter IPOB everywhere

U no sabi your Ogunlere house?
Goan ask him na
Everybody is now IPOB including pa Ayo Adebanjo grin grin grin Gani adams and Ogunlere are junior IPOB grin grin grin I love the speed IPOB is using in sweeping SW grin grin grin

What a very powerful organization.
Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2023
CSTRR:

At this point we are begging him not to add to our national problems.
Just leave us as we dey atleast.

Solving problems is a luxury that tinubu cannot offer.

You are all just being petty. grin

A patient with broken bones goes through pains when an orthopedic doctor is doing his best to get it rearranged. Would the doctor be doing the patient any favors if because he or she is crying to be left alone and so decides not to apply pressure where pressure should be applied while treating or left alone so that the bones gets rotten?

Nigeria is broken we will go through this pains before gains.

You are all being too petty.
Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by adebayo987: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
Newton2024:
"I was stupid for choosing ethnicity over competence" Tinubu's surpporter Ogunride Oluyemi laments, prays for runoff election.
Welcome to the board, my regret came when he proposed increasing his salary by 114% while minimum wage was nothing to write home about. Also, civil servant's salaries are static and he's going about repairing unnecessary NASS furnitures with ₦70bn. He just doesn't know what to prioritise between the people (masses) and his political class.

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by onumadu: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Those that voted for Peter Obi weren't tribalistic right?

There is a very simple way to determine who won this election out of the three leading candidates.
Thankfully each of them is from one of the three main ethnic groups in Nigeria: Hausa/Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba.
Let us subtract votes from all the major ethnic regions (South East/South South, North West/North East and South West).
Whatever votes left should be counted, and whoever scores the highest votes would be declared winner.

If you try that method, you will see that Obi will beat others hands down.
Deal?
That you are tribalistic and obsessed with your tribe to the level of mental disability (inability to discern), does not mean that others are like you.

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by Okoroawusa: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
onumadu:

There is a very simple way to determine who won this election out of the three leading candidates.
Thankfully each of them is from one of the three main ethnic groups in Nigeria: Hausa/Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba.
Let us subtract votes from all the major ethnic regions (South East/South South, North West/North East and South West).
Whatever votes left should be counted, and whoever scores the highest votes would be declared winner.

If you try that method, you will see that Obi will beat others hands down.
Deal?
That you are tribalistic and obsessed with your tribe to the level of mental disability (inability to discern), does not mean that others are like you.
Negodu nkogheri inakogheri...who do you think you are talking to?
Add...substract... divide...is that how you win election in Nigeria?
90% of Peter Obi supporters were and still Igbos. Election in Nigeria is and will continue to be a tribalistic affair. Tinubu won because he got votes from his Yoruba tribe and he ate into Atiku's vote in the North. If you like argue it from now till tomorrow that's the fact.
Kobazikwa...ekwusigom
Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by CSTRR: 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

A patient with broken bones goes through pains when an orthopedic doctor is doing his best to get it rearranged. Would the doctor be doing the patient any favors if because he or she is crying to be left alone and so decides not to apply pressure where pressure should be applied while treating or left alone so that the bones gets rotten?

Really?

Was that the same broken bones that clowns like you said that buhari was working on for 8yrs?

Broken bones and yet tinubu has approved an increase in the salary of legislators.

You are a clown. And I am only being polite because I don't want to get banned.

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:04am On Jul 23, 2023
CSTRR:

Really?

Was that the same broken bones that clowns like you said that buhari was working on for 8yrs?

Broken bones and yet tinubu has approved an increase in the salary of legislators.

You are a clown. And I am only being polite because I don't want to get banned.

Am not being impolite for stating the obvious that you are not intelligent. If you are you would have given us your views instead of trying to re-enforce what Tinubu has with all humility agreed to review and make amends which is a quality of a good leader.

Tinubu did say that he inherited assets and liabilities from Buhari.

PLEASE JUST PROVE TO US THAT YOU ARE INTELLIGENT.

There will be increase in your salary too very soon to make you stop crying.
Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by cucumbar: 12:27am On Jul 23, 2023
Nice2023:
He said,I will enlarge the tax net and reduce the purchasing power of the people.

He went ahead abd said,I will slow down the economy

And they were clapping for him.

Mumu dey smell.
Till today. I still don't want to believe those words were not doctored. if that video was real and people went ahead and voted this man, then I'm speechless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by CSTRR: 6:14am On Jul 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Am not being impolite for stating the obvious that you are not intelligent. If you are you would have given us your views instead of trying to re-enforce what Tinubu has with all humility agreed to review and make amends which is a quality of a good leader.

Tinubu did say that he inherited assets and liabilities from Buhari.

PLEASE JUST PROVE TO US THAT YOU ARE INTELLIGENT.

There will be increase in your salary too very soon to make you stop crying.
You expect me to give you "views" on why tinubu is bad?

Ori e o pe.

Tinubu inherited assets and liabilities?

Oh really, who would have thought?

Congratulations for the obvious, genius.

Maybe, that should have made you vote for a better candidate instead of a senile transactional crook like Tinubu.

Fuckkking clown.

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by Nice2023(m): 6:33am On Jul 23, 2023
cucumbar:
Till today. I still don't want to believe those words were not doctored. if that video was real and people went ahead and voted this man, then I'm speechless.

I am not speechless.

The most dangerous people in our society are all those educated illiterates voters. Yes,u saw them clapping for a man who failed to perform as the governor of Lagos state.

His followers are always quick to attributes Fashola's and Ambode's achievements as his.

A man whose only ambition is to tax people without visible projects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:47am On Jul 23, 2023
CSTRR:

You expect me to give you "views" on why tinubu is bad?

Ori e o pe.

Tinubu inherited assets and liabilities?

Oh really, who would have thought?

Congratulations for the obvious, genius.

Maybe, that should have made you vote for a better candidate instead of a senile transactional crook like Tinubu.

Fuckkking clown.

Like I already said YOU ARE NOT INTELLIGENT just like the remaining 99% of your lots. No intelligent human being will ever support Obi except for tribal or religious reasons.

Look that Obi's petition at the tribunal. A total wasted of time and money. grin
Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by Didijiji: 6:49am On Jul 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

you be mumu

Same thing you guys said during Buhari that he is fixing Nigeria and it comes with pain

He ended up damaging Nigeria
You guys are pathetic

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by seeme2(f): 7:22am On Jul 23, 2023
Shetima 2031 after that, someone from the South South 2039.
Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:34am On Jul 23, 2023
Didijiji:
you be mumu

Same thing you guys said during Buhari that he is fixing Nigeria and it comes with pain

He ended up damaging Nigeria
You guys are pathetic

Buhari has done most of the "comes with" Tinubu is bringing GAINS.
Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by seeme2(f): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2023
Omo Igbo don dey answer Ogunrinde. Lol. You igbo people are the lowest of all human species. Small time now you go say everybody hates you. Why won't you be hated with this your lowlife.
Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by Newton2024: 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Buhari has done most of the "comes with" Tinubu is bringing GAINS.
You don't have sense. Someone is trying to correct you but you still choose to be blind in your ignorance.
Re: "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde by JagabanBorgu: 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
enemybulldozer:
JagabanBorgu have you seen this? Its like one of you has finally received sense grin grin grin And that is the baba bulaba you said I should be supporting if I love good things.

I hope it has dawn to you now that you're the blind one here not me or any Obidients.
Election will come again in 2027, we still wón't vote Obi, he voted based on trîbè, he obviously doñ't know what competence is.
Just like 90% of Obi's sûppôrters don't know what competence is.
Election will pit Tinubu against Obi again and we will massively vote Tinubu against Obi, no overnight competence will make Obi become president of Nîgerià, based on his 8 year rule in Anambra, using Obi and competence in same sentence should be words and opposite, anything aside that is abûsîng the word "competence".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-olu Style Of Road Construction In Lagos Is Legendary- Pics / EFCC Investigating Nigeria Air Deal, Says Keyamo / Hurray:Dubai Court Extradites Ibori To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.