Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland (1395 Views)

Why I Don't Attack Peter Obi, Igbos, Yorubas, Tinubu / Peter Obi: Igbos Elders Are Ignorants - Simon Ekpa / Nigeria Should Send Aids And Relief Items To Israel They've Really Suffered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:16am On Jul 22, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Your brother opening this thread to cry and show self pity is one of the evidence. grin
black creature,

any proof that he is igbo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by pquaver(m): 5:17am On Jul 22, 2023
Philgafauto:

Smile, you cannot defeat Yorubas in anything in Nigeria. We are an all rounder tribe.

With regard to your assertion that yorubas hate anybody, much less the igbos, i would say they are just responding in kind to the bile directed their way by Igbos, especially.

I am yoruba myself and i got worried with the raw display of tribalism from supposed educated and fellow yoruba friends and colleagues. But there is nothing i can do about it. We have bad eggs in every tribe.

My appeal to you is not to take anything you encounter on a faceless/anonymous internet forum as a depiction or representation of a tribe of almost 50 million. What if APC is paying bots to act like Yorubas online?

Abeg, let us face our individual issues in real life jaree. Nairaland is just a place to come offload our frustrations and be the worst of ourselves.

Igbo man claiming yoruba.. Your submission of bias says it all.. What if apc are paying bot to attack igbo.... But u r blind to the daily attack from our people to others abi? Who is then paying them to do that? Lp and obi abi?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:18am On Jul 22, 2023
RecentHistory:
The thing is that Igbos insulted Buhari, insulted Muslims, insulted Hausas and Fulanis, insulted the entire North for 8 years.
The North is not known for responding to insults online. They reply at the polls.

But Igbos did the same thing to Yorubas and are shocked at the response. Yorubas who they usually think are calm are now giving it to them woyowoto.
lol
Who is giving who wotos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by Jomonix: 6:20am On Jul 22, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Read your first sentence again. That's where the problem begins

Extremely arrogant, narcissistic and lacking in consideration for others.
Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by nisai: 6:36am On Jul 22, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
black creature,

What's black creature? Some of you are incredibly dumb.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by Godfullsam(m): 6:37am On Jul 22, 2023
Pauldollars:
Why is almost every post on Nairaland becoming tribally ethnicised against Igbos and Peter Obi?
I don't think any Nigerian that is Igbo will want to be part of this forum with the level of disdain shown towards them here.
I salute any Igbo man that is part of Nairaland.

You can not plant cocoyam and harvest cocoa.
It is what sow that you will reap.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by RuggedBiafran: 6:48am On Jul 22, 2023
Yoruba man opens thread. Fellow Yoruba people support thread claiming that they are dealing with IGBOs.

The level of self deciet in the Sadwasted region (SW) is truly disgusting. See people that can't even bath properly are challenging the IGBOs... pathetic. Spits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by MTNnews: 7:21am On Jul 22, 2023
Should I swear that it should never be beta for you if you are Igbo because I can see Tru your deceit n foolishness.

I wonder if the Hausa Fulani Kanuri Ikwerre will agree with this your foolish Igbotic comment considering what they faced in the hands of foolish Igbos like you.

You fools think Yoruba are Fulani that will watch you malign them without appropriate response ? Your foolish ipob father should buckle up for daily insult for solid 8 years of Bola Ahmed Tinubu presidency n ready your chronic wailing no one cares if you wail to death one by one because of Tinubu presidency.

EtinosaDLaw:
Its not just Igbos, I personally cannot stand the hate and bile from Yoruba folks on here and I'm sure alot of other ethnic groups feel the same. In the beginning it was funny, now it's just nauseating to look at and seun doesn't seem to care.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by gidgiddy: 7:51am On Jul 22, 2023
Pauldollars:
Why is almost every post on Nairaland becoming tribally ethnicised against Igbos and Peter Obi?
I don't think any Nigerian that is Igbo will want to be part of this forum with the level of disdain shown towards them here.

Dont worry about it bro, Igbos have known the tribal reality of Nigeria for a long time, thats why they once fought to get out of Nigeria

Theres nothing Ignos have not seen in Nigeria but they soldier on regardless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by gidgiddy: 7:52am On Jul 22, 2023
Jomonix:

Extremely arrogant, narcissistic and lacking in consideration for others.

But once they say they want to go their way as Biafra, you people will be ready to fight war
Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by gidgiddy: 7:54am On Jul 22, 2023
RecentHistory:
The thing is that Igbos insulted Buhari, insulted Muslims, insulted Hausas and Fulanis, insulted the entire North for 8 years.
The North is not known for responding to insults online. They reply at the polls.

But Igbos did the same thing to Yorubas and are shocked at the response. Yorubas who they usually think are calm are now giving it to them woyowoto.

All goes to show the world that "one Nigeria" is a complete waste of time
Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by BentizilL: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2023
You cannot hate other people and expect them to love you... It's not about Yoruba, even we non-yoruba are tired of your jealousy of them. I've been here for over 7 years and I've never seen such hatred for Yoruba in my life... shocked

If they return it, you guys will start claiming victim... The height of it is tagging everybody Yoruba and dragging them because they tell you the truth... cheesy Igbo started it, tell them to stop.. 💯

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by BentizilL: 8:02am On Jul 22, 2023
Philgafauto:

Smile, you cannot defeat Yorubas in anything in Nigeria. We are an all rounder tribe.

With regard to your assertion that yorubas hate anybody, much less the igbos, i would say they are just responding in kind to the bile directed their way by Igbos, especially.

I am yoruba myself and i got worried with the raw display of tribalism from supposed educated and fellow yoruba friends and colleagues. But there is nothing i can do about it. We have bad eggs in every tribe.

My appeal to you is not to take anything you encounter on a faceless/anonymous internet forum as a depiction or representation of a tribe of almost 50 million. What if APC is paying bots to act like Yorubas online?

Abeg, let us face our individual issues in real life jaree. Nairaland is just a place to come offload our frustrations and be the worst of ourselves.
Pls APC is not paying anybody, I don't like that line... angry You can't eat your cake and have it... 💯

We were here last year as early this year when Igbo drag the hell out of the Yoruba people and Tinubu, creating tens of thread everyday... Yoruba are not Fulani, unlike Fulani Yoruba have a huge intellect base that can reply online... 🤷

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:05am On Jul 22, 2023
Pauldollars:
How do you justify the hatred for Igbos outside Nigeria?

The indian government have come to identify the difference between Igbos and every other tribe in Nigeria, same with South Africa, Malaysia,
Vietnam, U.K, U.S, China alot more countries for crimes. Hence the hatred from this nation's towards Nigerians the get to discover is Igbo. FACT!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by gabbytabby: 8:07am On Jul 22, 2023
Always started by the igbo.

You get matched fire for fire.

You can’t out talk or write the Yoruba. We are your lecturers.

Pauldollars:

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by Sharpsharp00123: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2023
Pauldollars:
I believe u saw everything that happened throughout d 8 years of buhari regime? Igbos insulted Fulani n extended d insults to Yorubas n Yorubas didn’t really give it back to them but the height of it came when tinubu became d flagbearer of apc

If u want to b sincere with yourself, check the threads igbos create everyday about tinubu, it got so bad that ohaneze wrote letter to tinubu not to contest ( imagine that level of madness).

Many of us never wanted to vote tinubu but we realize igbos see this thing more than an election n they were even saying what they did to abiola is what they will do to Tinubu so it became more of tribal attack than election so we all stood up for our tribe n tinubu became a beneficiary

After election u can’t still see that igbos didn’t stop so we have to stand for our tribe

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by RecentHistory: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
gidgiddy:

All goes to show the world that "one Nigeria" is a complete waste of time

Goes to show that the home training your parents failed to give you, you will get it from outsiders.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by gidgiddy: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
RecentHistory:

Goes to show that the home training your parents failed to give you, you will get it from outsiders.

Too many unity beggars on Nairaland
Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by Obaaderemi2: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
black creature,
Rotten creature, did he deny his iboness?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by TERMlNATOR(m): 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Rotten creature, did he deny his iboness?
e pain am grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by RecentHistory: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2023
gidgiddy:

Too many unity beggars on Nairaland

I agree.
Especially those fools crying when they told them to leave Lagos.
I'm talking about the hopeless people who they tie their mothers on Mondays and they have nowhere to return to.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by TERMlNATOR(m): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
BentizilL:
You cannot hate other people and expect them to love you... It's not about Yoruba, even we non-yoruba are tired of your jealousy of them. I've been here for over 7 years and I've never seen such hatred for Yoruba in my life... shocked

If they return it, you guys will start claiming victim... The height of it is tagging everybody Yoruba and dragging them because they tell you the truth... cheesy Igbo started it, tell them to stop..
smelly yorubar man claiming non yoruba
Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by Obaaderemi2: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
e pain me reach prick grin grin grin
grin
Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by TERMlNATOR(m): 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
my grandmother is pregnant for me
whaaat?
Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by Omoawoke: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
smelly yorubar man claiming non yoruba

I am Igbo but seriously ashamed of my people.
We leave southeast and run to southwest for help and a means to survive. But my people will never appreciate their hosts but keep insulting them. We should appreciate and respect our hosts no matter what.
Imagine southeast is uninhabitable filled with pollution, we go to southwest and add more pressure to their waste management and yet we can’t appreciate them

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by TERMlNATOR(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
Omoawoke:

We leave southeast and run to southwest for help and a means to survive. But my people will never appreciate their hosts but keep insulting them. We should appreciate and respect our hosts no matter what.
Imagine southeast is uninhabitable filled with pollution, we go to southwest and add more pressure to their waste management and yet we can’t appreciate them
i am yoruba but my yoruba people doesnt have sense atall.
I like as ur igbo people ard trooping southwest to colonise us.
If not, hunger will kill me and my yoruba people.
Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by Omoawoke: 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
i am yoruba but my yoruba people doesnt have sense atall.
I like as ur igbo people ard trooping southwest to colonise us.
If not, hunger will kill me and my yoruba people.

July 27th is around the corner.

We shall celebrate the day Ajayi crowther came to Southeast to liberate us.

We were idle, naked and evil. But thanks to Ajayi crowther that introduced civilization to us

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by TERMlNATOR(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
Omoawoke:

July 27th is around the corner.

We shall celebrate the day Ajayi crowther came to Southeast to liberate us.

We were idle, naked and evil. But thanks to Ajayi crowther that introduced civilization to us
hmmm
You people celebrate in southeast?
Here in yorubaland, we cant even host event bcus of our fulani masters.

Olaniyi ademola that tried hosting event was butchered and fed to cows by our fulani masters.
My yoruba people don turn cow diet for southwest.
Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by Omoawoke: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
hmmm
You people celebrate in southeast?
Here in yorubaland, we cant even host event bcus of our fulani masters.

Olaniyi ademola that tried hosting event was butchered and fed to cows by our fulani masters.
My yoruba people don turn cow diet for southwest.

Ok noted

But what do you have to say about Ajayi crowther discovery of Onitsha
Re: Peter Obi & Igbos Have Really Suffered On Nairaland by PaellaPaella: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
Omoawoke:

Look at this Ewedu muncher from IGANGAN Village claiming Igbo, anyway majority of your people are from low self esteem, seek help now before it become too late grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As Tinubu Awaits His Global Disgrace, What Do You Want For Nigeria? / Tinubu Should Resign Inorder To Spare Nigerians From Embarrassment- NADECO / What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.