Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Patronizing Olosho. (opinion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Patronizing Olosho. (opinion) (1506 Views)

5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad / It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? / Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Patronizing Olosho. (opinion) by iInjureHerYansh: 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
With my girlfriend I hardly spend over 20k in a month. But with olosho I could spend over 100k in less than a month. I get one girl that anytime she comes 15k must fall out minus bolt fare 5k totalling 20k. I never talk vodka and weed.. Cos she like those very much.
She's a student but into coded runs so let's say na olosho she be. She sabi suck dick like werey.
Cos of that I make sure we see at least twice a month most times thrice. That's minimum 40k monthly.

Then I have another one I met on coded runs. Got a fat ass and does not even know how to ride a cock. She gets tired in less than 2 mins. I end up being the one doing the job. Just that she got good vibes and she fun to chill with. She very good at hand jobs. She takes at least 25k anytime she comes.. We meet once in a month. But recently after my analysis I just decided to end the rendezvous. She keeps writing asking when we gonna meet since last month. Told her I'm out of town.

Then I have my gf. She just finished uni waiting for service.. This month is gonna clock a year.
Unless I decide to spend extra she doesn't cost me more than 20k a month.
Making of hair costs from 5-8k max. She got a friend that does that for her.
Then all those small small babe send me data, and money for cream doesn't cost up to 10k a month.
But she does more than the above girls. She the only girl that ever rode me and I came in less than 3 minutes. Not so good with head but can bust any style and take dick like no other.

I hope with my few points you could see that having a gf is less expensive. However if you don't know your onions having a gf might actually be a nightmare. And a disaster.

So what I would say is Just find a girl you can tame. The type that you got her mumu buttons and watch how having a gf is the best option. These oloshos will drain you financially.
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Patronizing Olosho. (opinion) by Urheadmaster(m): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
There's no regrets patronising olosho tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Patronizing Olosho. (opinion) by iInjureHerYansh: 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
There's no regrets patronising olosho tongue
Hmmm.
That's your opinion tho
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Patronizing Olosho. (opinion) by talented321: 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
It all depend on the type of girl u get' patronizing olosho has no stress, u do it when u have cash or when u like it, unlike a stupid girlfriend who will frustrate u with billing and unnecessary dramas

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Patronizing Olosho. (opinion) by tnerro1(m): 12:35am On Jul 22, 2023
Ur girlfriend probably has someone she is collecting from, that’s why she is not bothered by the little things she is collecting from you. She has probably penciled you down as her future husband, so she will tolerate you while she collects what she needs from the side cock😉

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Patronizing Olosho. (opinion) by b3llo(m): 1:24am On Jul 22, 2023
Some girlfriends dey share STD like water

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Patronizing Olosho. (opinion) by aremubabs: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2023
Your girlfriend probably has other financial sources.

Maybe you are her main man. She is not billing you much because you are the one she wants to settle down with.

But she might have a couple of mumus whom she bills heavily. She might not be sleeping with them, though. They might be guys she is in a purported long distance relationship with. The guys would be under the impression that they already found a wife while she bills them heavily.

But when with you, she bills you reasonably so as not to send you away.
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Patronizing Olosho. (opinion) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 22, 2023
talented321:
It all depend on the type of girl u get' patronizing olosho has no stress, u do it when u have cash or when u like it, unlike a stupid girlfriend who will frustrate u with billing and unnecessary dramas
Do you patronize prostitutes? Na WA oooooo
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Patronizing Olosho. (opinion) by talented321: 7:59am On Jul 22, 2023
Ere pa' gbese, i don't have girlfriend and u are not here
IconicR:
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Patronizing Olosho. (opinion) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 22, 2023
talented321:
Ere pa' gbese, i don't have girlfriend and u are not here
So that's why you patronize prostitutes?
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Patronizing Olosho. (opinion) by talented321: 8:05am On Jul 22, 2023
madam i no dey bleep ashawo, i only talk what is necessary
IconicR:
So that's why you patronize prostitutes?

1 Like

Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Patronizing Olosho. (opinion) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 22, 2023
talented321:
madam i no dey bleep ashawo, i only talk what is necessary
Denying mode
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Patronizing Olosho. (opinion) by talented321: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2023
Deny as how? Why will i deny what am doing? To do what seriously
IconicR:
Denying mode
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Patronizing Olosho. (opinion) by Baronthecelebri: 8:38am On Jul 22, 2023
Na you wanna spend money, olosho 1k short time,
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Patronizing Olosho. (opinion) by Savedday2: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2023
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Patronizing Olosho. (opinion) by Tunde835(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo
Even some females that just graduated secondary school now are into runs too

1 Like

Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Patronizing Olosho. (opinion) by Uchesis: 9:49am On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
Its better to patronise olosho than to rape one underaged girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Patronizing Olosho. (opinion) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:14am On Jul 22, 2023
Savedday2:

Stop typing this rubbish all over the place you frustrated 1diot!

(1) (Reply)

The Chidimma That Killed Her Sugar Daddy , There Was A Report That Her Blood Mat / Love Hurts : A Lot / Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.