Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go (51279 Views)

Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor / Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by basseeafricana: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
Neddstark:
See how he was set up to destroy a blossoming career by evil women. No be every money you see for ground wey you go pick. But i thought the sentences are running concurrently. Is it actually 16years he will spend there?
I concur, Iyabo Oho and others are animals in human form. The guy was ambushed because he was a slowpoke. Those women are worst than evil itself.

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by luminouz(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
nedekid:

Na you sabi, as I always say, avoid argument, rants or fight with people, especially women.
That is my point here.
Guess your read my post and let your emotions misunderstand it.
How can I justify a child rapist? If you may know I have two teen daughters. I read the writeup and chose the part I wished to make a point.
The fact the guy was raping her years before is a crime and he is being punished, infact I would have preferred more sever jail term. But what brought it to the limelight was the alleged breakup in their relationship or as you put it "helping" him get back on his feet. Helping? Sugarmum? At least that was the mans said of the story just as she told hers, he told his too.
For fair hearing, there are 2 sides to a story.
Irrespective of what is written up there, how have can i justify a rapist? Is there anything wrong in me advising men to be careful when having issues with women? The example of my manager and my customer, is it not meant to be a lesson? For men to be more tolerant, knowing they could get into problems having avoidable conflict with women?
Anyway, as per fabricated stories, I have said it on this forum, I have no reason to fabricate or lie over anything I post. You will not pay me, even if you can. The most I do here is share my life experiences, some learn from it, I also learn from others telling theirs.

No mind that girl jor. Women are emotional and arguing with them will drive you nuts. Anyone can swear with their life to look good na. The day I caught a girl who just got fuckèd by a sugar daddy swearing that if she ever fuqed him, then her life will amount to nothing, was when I knew swearing na useless thing.

One thing I'm sure of is, her birth certificate should have been used in court. How do we know she is a child or underaged? There are reports that she is above 18. If she is below...then fine, he deserves a jail time. I just don't want an innocent man to suffer for the crocodile tears of a woman. We both know no other creature on two legs has the theatrics to cry like that..

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by nedekid: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2023
Adewale1603:
lies, lies. You think it's every men that is the same, if some are randy and promiscuous, doesn't mean it's all men that lack self control. Even men that are randy still has taste, they don't just bleep anything in skirt, if you're not their type of lady they want, they will pass you by like you don't exists. You think just any unattractive woman can just give their smelling toto to any man like that. Hope that woman is like Genevieve or omotola or rita dominic ?
Yeah, you have valid points.
But what is the lie? That my gist is not true, or that some men will not beep to grant favors to a lady? Or is it that the manager lady in question is unattractive, has a smelly totex (as you said), or what exactly.
My point for writing sha is men should be careful when handling women.
That does not negate crime commited against a minor. Infact he should have been given 600 years.
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by nedekid: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
spencekat:
So the guy was sleeping with her or what?If she likes let her sleep with all men from Abuja to Ebonyi,'na river wey see person leg dey drown him or her'
Bros, na watin shock us oh.
She was not sleeping with him as far as we know. . The initial altercation was between a sales girl and the customer, the sales girl now went to tell the manager. Seems the guy as been a wahala customer always having issue with them, his bills etc..
Before we knew, escalation! The guy said he will slap her. If I remember right, his guy was calming him.
Omo, that was when she released the bombastic statement in fury.
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Onelove508: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
Myer:

Let he/she without sin be the first to cast a stone.
As grievous as his crime is, is death really the best option?

If God were to count our own sins, should any of us be alive?
Pray for sinners. Everyone one has one weakness or another. Before God, all sinners will go to hell even as little as unforgiveness.

I believe He has learnt his lesson and is learning his lesson.
I believe the child will heal by God's Grace.
I believe this will teach a lot of men lesson to both have self-control and beware of females- young and old.

Stop quoting that person. She's just making people like u talk.

Did what she wrote make sense to u?

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by helicoptarr: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
azpekuliar:
Yes the best way to thrive in perilous times is by fleeing puna temptations grin

You can say that again!

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by nedekid: 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2023
Starboytwo:
you no fit use any stupid Toto send me go jail inside bar. Abi all of una Dey mad 😡.

How you wan send me go? Na money for drink we dey discuss for bar for OPEN PLACE, you go con falsely accuse me in front of everybody? Abi how the film wan play?

Make we no Dey tolerate rubbish? Send me go jail cuz I refuse to pay money? Abori iya ee feh buru.
You still no get the gist.
Bar or airport or anywhere, fear the power of the smallest female weh mean you. Just walka or de escalate, use your time for better thing.
While it might not be true or it could be coincidence, you remember that guyman prince popogiri or so weh being de fight one actress for Abuja, one hot headed actress? Even join one other newly married lady dancer we sabi shake yash?.
You sure say na by coincidence say months later ijoba come demolish his mansion ie the only priced procession weh de make the man raise shoulder.
Fine let's assume say na by coincidence.
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by aktolly54(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
See what lack of self control have caused him? I hope Faber and other men out there will learn self control and not to be sleeping with everything inside the skirt
Nothing wrong in sleeping around, just have your cash at hand and don't near minor . Baba ijesha don't suppose near princess since he stylishly dump her. He don't understand the rule and mind game of woman
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by aktolly54(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
Neddstark:
See how he was set up to destroy a blossoming career by evil women. No be every money you see for ground wey you go pick. But i thought the sentences are running concurrently. Is it actually 16years he will spend there?
he might be 0ardon by state gov after spending like 10yrs if his people push it from outside for him. I don't think Nigeria run prison like Yankee where you spend like 3/4 of your prison term. Let's keep watching but 16yrs too long when he didn't kill and it might not be baba ijesha disvirgin the said girl
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by AfonjaPriest: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
Sometimes there are things we just don't see. If only we could see them, we would know the real truth. That's the truth and that's all I wish to say.
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Myer(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
Onelove508:

Stop quoting that person. She's just making people like u talk.

Did what she wrote make sense to u?

Many share her view.
Hence the need to retort once in a while.
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Ladoja19: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
The number to reach Baba Ijesha
CG Nigeria correctional services
U can call them for more clarification
Better still
U can pay him a visit
Neddstark:
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2023
aktolly54:
Nothing wrong in sleeping around, just have your cash at hand and don't near minor . Baba ijesha don't suppose near princess since he stylishly dump her. He don't understand the rule and mind game of woman
Nothing wrong in HIV and STDs as well if you are promiscuous
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by yetty247(f): 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by maasoap(m): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
Neddstark:
Five is the highest among all the charges he was guilty of, so he's getting released in four years now

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by IamMobisola(f): 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
Neddstark:

Do not tempt a man. Not every man has strong principles not to have sex with teenagers. Even the men in your family and friends clique, many in a lonely situation void of consequences with a 14 year old will fall. Don't defend them by saying you know them. Once breasts are grown to a reasonable level, most men will fall.

Just imagine what you just typed. So it means you can also sleep with your underaged daughter? So this implies that majority of men if not all are capable of RAPE then. Why is it only men? Don’t women feel same sexual urges too but would prefer a full grown adult not an underaged boy.
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Onelove508: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
Myer:

Many share her view.
Hence the need to retort once in a while.

U are simply indulging her, making her popular and by extension her nonsense views.

It's petty quoting her bro. U make it look like her opinion/view is worthy of debate or argument. Someone is delibrately posting gibberish just to get attention and u are giving her/he the attention

The best way to handle such nuisance is to ignore them.

I bet u, if nobody replies her/him for 2weeks, she/he will calm down. This is the best way to stop her nonsense views from spreading.

Normally, a man should learn to ignore women let alone this nuisance
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Neddstark: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
IamMobisola:

Just imagine what you just typed. So it means you can also sleep with your underaged daughter? So this implies that majority of men if not all are capable of RAPE then. Why is it only men? Don’t women feel same sexual urges too but would prefer a full grown adult not an underaged boy.

I didn't say me. I can assure you that i have way better sexual control than the men around you. I was giving you a reality of life. You have a choice to take or ignore. Goodbye.
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Sultty(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2023
nedekid:

I hear he dated that actress but when he left her, she invoked the issue of the past ie that little girl to send him to jail.
My brother fear woman. Small lady can send grown man to jail.
About 8 years ago in my bar, the manager asked one loud, drinking guy for his payment, since he had been arguing with her staff. The guy shouted at her, that he will slap her. Guess what this calabar lady told him? She furiously walked towards him and told him "I go use my toto send you go jail" while she said it, she slapped her crouch area!
Hmmm, omo, the whole hall went silent. Even me weh de one corner, my jaw dropped. That customer making gra gra before, got up, applogised to her, make his payment instantly. The shock was too much!
Do you know what it means for woman to tell you she will use her toto to send you to jail? It means she will Bleep anybody, from dpo, station officer, ordinary police, bigman, judge, magistrate etc without giving a hoot, since she goes not have money, she will trade what she has to achieve her aim. Man in jail!
Kai, run ohhh!!!
fear women no be for mouth. U see that their 😺 they have used it in the past and will continue using it to destroy. Look at herodias and her daughter for example. If John knew what that lady could do he would have mind his biz

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Myer(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
Onelove508:

U are simply indulging her, making her popular and by extension her nonsense views.

It's petty quoting her bro. U make it look like her opinion/view is worthy of debate or argument. Someone is delibrately posting gibberish just to get attention and u are giving her/he the attention

The best way to handle such nuisance is to ignore them.

I bet u, if nobody replies her/him for 2weeks, she/he will calm down. This is the best way to stop her nonsense views from spreading.

Normally, a man should learn to ignore women let alone this nuisance

While I don't think it's fair to call anyone's view/perspective nonsense, i do agree that indulging her is making her popular.

But have you read her posts?
Take time to hear/see her perspective and you will understand that she does have a point. She is however letting her emotion get the best of her.

A lot of men are guilty of what she's saying. However it's not right/fair to take it out on all men.
Check one or 2 or her threads and you'll understand her angle.
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by nedekid: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by billyG(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
16yrs for touching small pikin pimples.....village people WHY cry cry cry
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Onelove508: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2023
Myer:

While I don't think it's fair to call anyone's view/perspective nonsense, i do agree that indulging her is making her popular.

But have you read her posts?
Take time to hear/see her perspective and you will understand that she does have a point. She is however letting her emotion get the best of her.

A lot of men are guilty of what she's saying. However it's not right/fair to take it out on all men.
Check one or 2 or her threads and you'll understand her angle.

C'om Bro!
Perhaps u are new here.

I now understand why u can't resist the urge quote her.

When something is not sensible, it's simply called nonsense.

Of course I see her post, that because ur like reply her, so keeps posting. The day u stop replying her, she will reduce or stop posting nonsense for us all to see. U get the logic now?

Whatever gender news that comes here, wether it's the man that was wrong or the woman, she will mischievous (for the sake of getting ur likes to give her attention) paint the man bad. Even if it's the woman that killed the man, she will still blame the dead man for provoking an innocent woman to commit murder AND THEN BLAME AND GENERALISE IT ON ALL THE MEN IN NIGERIA- is this not a nonsense reasoning. I'm not just giving example o, she has actually blamed a dead man for being killed by the wife......She does this delibrately just to make ur likes give her attention-simple!

For a normal mind like mine (and I think) yours if a man is wrong (based on the information shared to is here) we blame him. If it's the woman that is wrong we blame her, simple. But for her, the man, irrespective of logic reasoning and concrete evidence, must always be wrong. And she does this delibrately, not because she doesn't know the truth o, she just wants ur likes to either make innocent attempts to politely correct or teach her (which is what u are doing) or for the rugged ones who already understand her mode of operation (but can't resist calling her to oder) to insult and abuse her so they can exchange words.

U should have one or two persons around iur space who just like arguing even when the truth is before them, just for augment sake na? And they are unteachable, cause they know exactly what they are doing.

See tribalistic people here too, the yorubas will always run to namecheck the name of the Nigerian (ibo) accused of doing drugs in Europe. As if they are no yorubas doing fraud in same Europe.

They are good and bad people in all tribes. They are good and bad man and woman everywhere. But for that lady, ALL men are bad, not because she knows it's true o, but simply because she wants to drag ur likes into conversation with her..She once said (ALL) men, fathers shouldn't be allowed to be with their own biological daughter alone when no one is around because they all have the potential to rape their own relatives. She said this because one man somewhere slept with his daughter
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by aktolly54(m): 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
Nothing wrong in HIV and STDs as well if you are promiscuous
Something must kill a man
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by luminouz(m): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
nedekid:

See, few years ago, one oga olopa gave use gist that when he was posted to his previous location. He has to go pay homage to the oga at the top in that town. An ex military oga of the whole "town hall". (no be everything person fit talk). Oga welcomed him and said someone will contact him. True true few days later, someone called him and gave heavy pepe.
Anyway oga at the top surmoned him one day and told him to solve a problem for him. It was concerning a little yellow extremely pretty young girl.
The issue if I remember right was there was a quarrel and she was insulted or assaulted, ie slapped, can't remember the details.
Na so "strike team" lead by oga olopa hit town go bundle the boy.
Later go give report to oga at the top that he was handling it well.
Guess what? Oga police secretly said he called the boy, warned him to go out of town, that the forces against him was too much. Apparently, the girl was the girl friend to the boy, the girl friend had a suger daddy, who was an ex HOS in the 80s.
She had being spending money on the handsome young man, but for some reasons the fineboy no gel again, instead him go de carry another babe. Na so she go use her suger daddy wan finish the boy life.
Small girl oh.

Boss, leave that girl with her emotional yigiyaga jare. If I start to tell stories ehn, everywhere go full. You countered her and she started cursing and I'm just shaking my head.
I don't support rape but I definitely have seen many innocent men gone down with false rape accusations and the accuser going scot-free. A dude on Twitter committed suicide when accused by his bestie and when it was discovered a false allegation, NOTHING WAS ABSOLUTELY DONE TO MAKE HER PAY.
The DrOlufunmilayo on Twitter case nko? The dude was found not guilty after 3 years of investigations. 3 years that his career was put on hold by false rape accusations by his gf(who he bought plane tickets and invited to his UK home from Naija). Till now, nothing whatsoever has been done to make that girl pay for her crimes.

So biko, don't stop using your experience to counsel men oh...they need it. It's a crazy world out there where men are becoming endangered and women smile crocodiley and end up getting rewarded

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by nedekid: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
luminouz:

Boss, leave that girl with her emotional yigiyaga jare. If I start to tell stories ehn, everywhere go full. You countered her and she started cursing and I'm just shaking my head.
I don't support rape but I definitely have seen many innocent men gone down with false rape accusations and the accuser going scot-free. A dude on Twitter committed suicide when accused by his bestie and when it was discovered a false allegation, NOTHING WAS ABSOLUTELY DONE TO MAKE HER PAY.
The DrOlufunmilayo on Twitter case nko? The dude was found not guilty after 3 years of investigations. 3 years that his career was put on hold by false rape accusations by his gf(who he bought plane tickets and invited to his UK home from Naija). Till now, nothing whatsoever has been done to make that girl pay for her crimes.

So biko, don't stop using your experience to counsel men oh...they need it. It's a crazy world out there where men are becoming endangered and women smile crocodiley and end up getting rewarded
Nice one bro.
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Lucas4903: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
Neddstark:

He was set up. You Dey craze. When u have children or if you have. Use ur toddler to set ur friend up. And if they fail, continue to be their friends. Oloshi
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by nedekid: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
Starboytwo:
i tire ooo, I’m so vexed seeing that post.

Send me go jail. Who the fuxk you is?
I no go even pay, I go sit down there till those police come carry me go. Na the owner of the bar I pity.

You go use your hand slap your Toto. So?

Mtcheww. Iranu

Na me been get the bar.
Me sef from corner I siddon hear the yan from the lady, my jaw drop.
No pity me jare.
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Neddstark: 3:17am On Jul 23, 2023
Lucas4903:

He was set up. You Dey craze. When u have children or if you have. Use ur toddler to set ur friend up. And if they fail, continue to be their friends. Oloshi

This sentimental garbage never watched the video.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by movid(m): 6:55am On Jul 23, 2023
Houseontherock1:

He's serving concurrent prison terms...they are running at the same time. Apparently, he has 4 years more since the longest is 5 years. I hope he learns his lesson while there.
Good day sir, can you please throw much more light on this? I want to learn about this. Thanks
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by BabbanBura(m): 7:01am On Jul 23, 2023
isabi2lof:

Story 😂😂😂

Who are those impregnating the mad women in the society , when it comes to sex , most men don't give a hoot about the lady in question, as long as she has a pussy , the rest is history..

Men don't have class when it comes to sex , if not they won't go about raping a minor , some go as far as raping their own babies..

Handy, no nah, why u dey run mouth wahhhh, kilode, tone down this banters against us nah.
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by BabbanBura(m): 7:02am On Jul 23, 2023
isabi2lof:
Him eyes don clear , pipe and swipe don finally land you for where you no no undecided

Make una dey continue dey pipe and swipe , una eyes go soon clear 🤪

Wetin be pipe and swile again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) / Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa / Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.