Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,482 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go (51337 Views)

Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor / Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Neddstark: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2023
dominique:

Take her everywhere you go including the bathroom and where you work. Or better yet quit your job and be following her around so animals like you won't put their filthy hands in her

Yeah especially from the sexually depraved males bearing your last name.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by tunde1200(m): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Lies! Lies!!

It’s not even up to five months this man has been in jail undecided.

Just release the rapist so that we’ll know he’s out of jail than telling us these rubbish!!

This useless man should have been sentenced to death or life imprisonment but since we’re in Nigeria, he would be pampered.

The Nigerian court encourages rape in our society! Animals everywhere!!! Shior!!!

Ha ha, death sentences how.
Easy now do you know young boys are also a victim of rape by elderly women.
I am a leaving witness

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by zeestone99(m): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2023
The court tried him without the birth certificate of the girl. Is that legal? Someone should educate us for educational purpose.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Adewale1603(m): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2023
isabi2lof:

Story 😂😂😂

Who are those impregnating the mad women in the society , when it comes to sex , most men don't give a hoot about the lady in question, as long as she has a pussy , the rest is history..

Men don't have class when it comes to sex , if not they won't go about raping a minor , some go as far as raping their own babies..
all men that does all these, it has purpose for doing it, those having sex with mad women is for rituals purpose, no sensible person in his right state of mind will have sex with a mad person. And those having sex with minors, babies, sodomizing young boys, they also have their own case for doing it, it's either they have a psychological mental condition, example like necrophilia (people that enjoy having sex with dead bodies) and the likes and some are for rituals purposes. All those ones are not normal, they have a special condition.
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by PPIA: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2023
grin
IconicR:
See what lack of self control have caused him? I hope Faber and other men out there will learn self control and not to be sleeping with everything inside the skirt
Long live watery beans grin
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by YourGFsnatcher: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2023
Neddstark:
See how he was set up to destroy a blossoming career by evil women. No be every money you see for ground wey you go pick. But i thought the sentences are running concurrently. Is it actually 16years he will spend there?
I can see you were present at the set up table
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by YourGFsnatcher: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2023
ElidazielMN1:
It is well with him ( Baba ijesha ) and he should try to be a more better person when he his out

But Meanwhile

For those that will like to open their third eyes / spiritual eyes, i do offer a third eyes / spiritual eyes opening service, you can read more about that below

Link : https://www.nairaland.com/7546083/open-third-eyes-elidaziel-professional

Thank you
© I am Elidaziel
You offer third spiritual Eye buy your teye eye cannot see that it's the girl that needed to be well. U are here sympathising with a rapist. Third eye kee u there
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by sharone21(f): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2023
skales67:

And who do these men have sex with? Logs of wood? In your bid to validate your gender, you are still shooting yourself on the foot.

Saying men are obsessed with sex 24/7 is a hoax! You aren't a man and don't know what being a man is like.

Men have sexual needs once in a while and women do same. While some men are randy when it comes to sex and crave for it every day, so there are women who are nymphomaniacs who crave for sex everytime too.

Stop making it look one-sided.

See why the problem increases? % and ratio for both differs.....Yes, they have sex with different women as frequently as they want unlike women to men...... Even you know that your excort job doesn't come frequently like pimping ladies for men..... Why should women pay for what men are crazy about?

Till men allow this truth sink in them and seek for change or Professional help there will be many problems in the society including high divorce rates from women who are tired of being cheated upon or used as a sex gratification means msjorly by men......
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Karlifate: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2023
nedekid:

I hear he dated that actress but when he left her, she invoked the issue of the past ie that little girl to send him to jail.
My brother fear woman. Small lady can send grown man to jail.
About 8 years ago in my bar, the manager asked one loud, drinking guy for his payment, since he had been arguing with her staff. The guy shouted at her, that he will slap her. Guess what this calabar lady told him? She furiously walked towards him and told him "I go use my toto send you go jail" while she said it, she slapped her crouch area!
Hmmm, omo, the whole hall went silent. Even me weh de one corner, my jaw dropped. That customer making gra gra before, got up, applogised to her, make his payment instantly. The shock was too much!
Do you know what it means for woman to tell you she will use her toto to send you to jail? It means she will Bleep anybody, from dpo, station officer, ordinary police, bigman, judge, magistrate etc without giving a hoot, since she goes not have money, she will trade what she has to achieve her aim. Man in jail!
Kai, run ohhh!!!

Inside life. shocked

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by GloriousGbola: 10:25am On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
See what lack of self control have caused him? I hope Faber and other men out there will learn self control and not to be sleeping with everything inside the skirt

It is not lack of self control. It is the first time he was caught. Man is obviously a serial child abuser.
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 22, 2023
GloriousGbola:

It is not lack of self control. It is the first time he was caught. Man is obviously a serial child abuser.
Sad he wasted his life for some ojukokoro
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Kemadealadire(f): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2023
Flee fornication, flee adultery, you won't hear, I never knew they mark anniversary in prison.
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by GUNITGuy: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2023
skales67:

And who do these men have sex with? Logs of wood? In your bid to validate your gender, you are still shooting yourself on the foot.

Saying men are obsessed with sex 24/7 is a hoax! You aren't a man and don't know what being a man is like.

Men have sexual needs once in a while and women do same. While some men are randy when it comes to sex and crave for it every day, so there are women who are nymphomaniacs who crave for sex everytime too.

Stop making it look one-sided.
Don't mind them ..... They have this belief that all men are sex crave but go online see how women are the ones using sex for the wrong reasons....They don't know that there are more women in seminary than men
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by GloriousGbola: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
Sad he wasted his life for some ojukokoro

It was not ojukokoro. He is a child molester who finally got caught

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by tunjijones(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Do the time moda fuckker

I hate men that can't control themselves

Any man way don first get sister or female relatives for house suppose fit dey control himself and rape should be disgusting to such man

Because our female relatives run around the house with their nakeddness..so our mind should be used to it

Guy shut up. If them set u up with woman u think say u fit excape?

Useless drunkard, weed smoking scamming thief.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Lukuluku69(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2023
Cassandraloius:
15 years more! Omo... What a waste! Lack of self control, not even with an adult, with a child. cry

Four Count Charge.

To run concurrently.

Meaning those Prison Terms won't run separately. The Op na Otondo. Baba Ijesha will be out in 4 years Time.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Clashhh1: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Lies! Lies!!

Just release the rapist so that we’ll know he’s out of jail than telling us these rubbish!!

This useless man should have been sentenced to death or life imprisonment but since we’re in Nigeria, he would be pampered.

The Nigerian court encourages rape in our society! Animals everywhere!!! Shior!!!
lol
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Moniya4Real(m): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2023
Hmmmm!

Farid24224:

Men don't say sh*ts after being raped... Due to embarrassment and other stigma!!
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Lukuluku69(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Baba-Ijesha-marks-one-year-in-prison-15-more-to-go

Op this is not the way prison Terms run. Sometimes they run concurrently, sometimes independently and sometimes "Suspended" to be triggered by the Conduct of the Convict subsequently.

Baba ijesha should be out in 4 years.

Ask a Lawyer before you make stories like this.

Between Baba Ijesha messed up doing a minor when there are thousands of women who would literally throw themselves at him.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Dybala11(m): 11:10am On Jul 22, 2023
Neddstark:
See how he was set up to destroy a blossoming career by evil women. No be every money you see for ground wey you go pick. But i thought the sentences are running concurrently. Is it actually 16years he will spend there?
Even if he's a setup, it still doesn't change the facts on ground. He has been sentenced to years of incarceration cos of this.
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by IamMobisola(f): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2023
Neddstark:

Set up you say? So if he wasn’t a paedophile, how did he fall for such trap?
It means they can actually set you up with an underaged girl and you will fall for it. Rubbish
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by okoolori(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2023
nedekid:

I understand if it is 15 years, the actual calender will be around 5 years left. If the 16 years sentence is made up of several counts running concurrently, then it might be shorter than 5 years.
He
He has only 2 years and 4 month left.
He only needs to serve the highest of the jail which is 5 years. They are are all concurrent.
8 months for 1 year. So it is 8 X 5= 40 months. Meaning 40/12= 3years, 4months.

And along the line if he served the substantial part of the jail sentence he might be considered for amnesty if he has a good behaviour. He will go home, before the remaining years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by okoolori(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Op this is not the way prison Terms run. Sometimes they run concurrently, sometimes independently and sometimes "Suspended" to be triggered by the Conduct of the Convict subsequently.

Baba ijesha should be out in 4 years.

Ask a Lawyer before you make stories like this.

Between Baba Ijesha messed up doing a minor when there are thousands of women who would literally throw themselves at him.

He has only 2 years and 4 month left.
He only needs to serve the highest of the jail which is 5 years. They are are all concurrent.
8 months for 1 year. So it is 8 X 5= 40 months. Meaning 40/12= 3years, 4months.

And along the line if he served the substantial part of the jail sentence he might be considered for amnesty if he has a good behaviour. He will go home, before the remaining years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by President2001(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2023
Ignorant is great sickness he will serve 4 more years not 15 years

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by cliffypatt(m): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Lies! Lies!!

You can go to court and ask them to do just that.
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by nedekid: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2023
seanwilliam:
every day of my life, when I wake up , I’ll first read this . I have the screenshot already .
Lol
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Neddstark: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
IamMobisola:

Set up you say? So if he wasn’t a paedophile, how did he fall for such trap?
It means they can actually set you up with an underaged girl and you will fall for it. Rubbish

Do not tempt a man. Not every man has strong principles not to have sex with teenagers. Even the men in your family and friends clique, many in a lonely situation void of consequences with a 14 year old will fall. Don't defend them by saying you know them. Once breasts are grown to a reasonable level, most men will fall.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by ogaemma: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
See how Dem spoil this one career.
They should please pardon him, our politicians that did worst are breathing fresh air.
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Neddstark: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
Dybala11:

Even if he's a setup, it still doesn't change the facts on ground. He has been sentenced to years of incarceration cos of this.

Yeah he fúcked up. Last time i was doing lessons for a 12 year old girl and we were alone in the house, i intentionally went out to make a long unnecessary call till someone came in. Despite knowing the family well, i just did what i thought was right.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by sisisioge: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2023
He would learn to leave underage girls alone
....werey
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by luminouz(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
dominique:

The evil women made him sexually exploit a minor? They used his hands to touch the girl? So he should have been protected till your underage daughter becomes his next victim? When will you hypocritical men start taking responsibility for your bad behaviour?

Go and sit down jor. Read the article and see that the age of the girl wasn't even proven with a birth certificate and YET HE WAS JAILED!!!

Many people said the girl is above 18 years for fuq sakes!!! I don't blame you na...na the useless simps in society...like the judge cause am.
I hate molestation and rape but if you think the man is not being punished by a personal vendetta of that woman, then I am the Pope and you are Mother Theresa!!

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by nedekid: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
dominique:

It will never be well with with for fabricating such ridiculously stories just because you want to vindicate a child rapist, a CHILD RAPIST! People will fabricate lies against you to cover up for a criminal and moronic, shallow thinking lowlives like yourself will believe the lies!

Princess swore on her life that she never had any romantic relationship with the bastard pedophile, she requested he does the same. He couldn't do that till his miserable ass got tossed into jail. She challenged his lawyers to produce one evidence that she had any romantic relationship with the animal since that was the line of defense they wanted to use, they couldn't provide anything. Have you seen any photos or leaked chats proving this so-called relationship? How secret can such relationship between two SINGLE adults that nobody could provide a shred of evidence of?

The only crime princess was guilty of was trying to help him back on his feet when his life and career hit rock bottom and how did he pay her back? It's if there's no just God that that lowlife animal won't die miserably in prison and anybody that tries to justify or vindicate his acts will suffer worse fate.
Na you sabi, as I always say, avoid argument, rants or fight with people, especially women.
That is my point here.
Guess your read my post and let your emotions misunderstand it.
How can I justify a child rapist? If you may know I have two teen daughters. I read the writeup and chose the part I wished to make a point.
The fact the guy was raping her years before is a crime and he is being punished, infact I would have preferred more sever jail term. But what brought it to the limelight was the alleged breakup in their relationship or as you put it "helping" him get back on his feet. Helping? Sugarmum? At least that was the mans said of the story just as she told hers, he told his too.
For fair hearing, there are 2 sides to a story.
Irrespective of what is written up there, how have can i justify a rapist? Is there anything wrong in me advising men to be careful when having issues with women? The example of my manager and my customer, is it not meant to be a lesson? For men to be more tolerant, knowing they could get into problems having avoidable conflict with women?
Anyway, as per fabricated stories, I have said it on this forum, I have no reason to fabricate or lie over anything I post. You will not pay me, even if you can. The most I do here is share my life experiences, some learn from it, I also learn from others telling theirs.

Nb: "It will never be well with with for fabricating such ridiculously stories just because you want to vindicate a child rapist"

You wrote this? "It shall never be well" . I hope you know the gravity of such statement.
Anyway, I assure you it is well with me assuming you refered to me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me / Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% / Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.