Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,196 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go (51283 Views)

Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor / Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Daniella2252(f): 7:03am On Jul 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Lies! Lies!!

It’s not even up to five months this man has been in jail undecided.

Just release the rapist so that we’ll know he’s out of jail than telling us these rubbish!!

This useless man should have been sentenced to death or life imprisonment but since we’re in Nigeria, he would be pampered.

The Nigerian court encourages rape in our society! Animals everywhere!!! Shior!!!
You lack sense bitch

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Houseontherock1: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2023
movid:
Good day sir, can you please throw much more light on this? I want to learn about this. Thanks
If prison sentences are concurrent, it means the inmate will serve them at the same time. For example, if he gets one 6-month sentence and another 3-month sentence, the total sentence will be 6 months. This is because he will serve the 3-month sentence at the same time as the 6-month sentence. However, if prison term is consecutive, it's one after the other. Baba Ijesha's prison terms are concurrent sentences, I think a total of 16 years or so. The longest of them is a 5-year sentence while the others range from 5-4, I think. Since he's serving them concurrently, he will serve the longest of the sentences (5 years), because he's serving the others at the same time. I hope this helps sir.
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by phemmyfour: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2023
Neddstark:
See how he was set up to destroy a blossoming career by evil women. No be every money you see for ground wey you go pick. But i thought the sentences are running concurrently. Is it actually 16years he will spend there?
He set himself up.

What you do in secrets when no one is watching is what you are when everyone is watching
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Neddstark: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2023
phemmyfour:
He set himself up.

What you do in secrets when no one is watching is what you are when everyone is watching

Yeah he messed up
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by lascos912(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2023
nedekid:

I hear he dated that actress but when he left her, she invoked the issue of the past ie that little girl to send him to jail.
My brother fear woman. Small lady can send grown man to jail.
About 8 years ago in my bar, the manager asked one loud, drinking guy for his payment, since he had been arguing with her staff. The guy shouted at her, that he will slap her. Guess what this calabar lady told him? She furiously walked towards him and told him "I go use my toto send you go jail" while she said it, she slapped her crouch area!
Hmmm, omo, the whole hall went silent. Even me weh de one corner, my jaw dropped. That customer making gra gra before, got up, applogised to her, make his payment instantly. The shock was too much!
Do you know what it means for woman to tell you she will use her toto to send you to jail? It means she will Bleep anybody, from dpo, station officer, ordinary police, bigman, judge, magistrate etc without giving a hoot, since she goes not have money, she will trade what she has to achieve her aim. Man in jail!
Kai, run ohhh!!!
money get power pass toto,na because the man no get money
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by movid(m): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
Houseontherock1:

If prison sentences are concurrent, it means the inmate will serve them at the same time. For example, if he gets one 6-month sentence and another 3-month sentence, the total sentence will be 6 months. This is because he will serve the 3-month sentence at the same time as the 6-month sentence. However, if prison term is consecutive, it's one after the other. Baba Ijesha's prison terms are concurrent sentences, I think a total of 16 years or so. The longest of them is a 5-year sentence while the others range from 5-4, I think. Since he's serving them concurrently, he will serve the longest of the sentences (5 years), because he's serving the others at the same time. I hope this helps sir.
Okay thank very much sir. I appreciate
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Mordson: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
15 years? shocked

Heavy handed judgement. Child defilement and rape is a terrible crime, but I think a sentence of around 3 years should have been appropriate.
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
Princedapace:

Dont blame the women, blame the men who allow women use toto make them to take decisions anyhow, even to send their fellow men to jail.
No woman has control over me becus of toto. Toto that she is enjoying more than my self pounding her.
You make sense here alot
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by nedekid: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
lascos912:
money get power pass toto,na because the man no get money
Well, you may be right. Some times though, money fit no work.
Remember prince kpopogri and that actress him being de fight, tonto. Even come join that dancer weh sabi shake yash and who just marry then for Abuja.
How come few months later ijoba come demolish the man mansion. The major asset weh him de take raise sholder. E fit be coincidence, but you really think say coincidence?
See, one small extremely fine 18 year old girl that was selling oranges for the mama for front of my office complex, the chief security officer no know say codedly she sabi the oga at the top for the place. Na so him clash with the girl, refuse to allow her keep her stuff within the premises. The girl no talk.
Omo, next thing cso saw things started getting difficult for him. Even his mini apartment he stays within the complex from where he goes home for weekend was about to be recovered from him.
Problems the man did not know where it was comming from.
Either na church him go oh, or na persin tell am, nobody know, the guy go settle with the smallie, say if he offend am, say him de sorry. Sharp sharp, problem end. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLW1r_rdaPQ
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by stacyadams: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
nedekid:

I hear he dated that actress but when he left her, she invoked the issue of the past ie that little girl to send him to jail.
My brother fear woman. Small lady can send grown man to jail.
About 8 years ago in my bar, the manager asked one loud, drinking guy for his payment, since he had been arguing with her staff. The guy shouted at her, that he will slap her. Guess what this calabar lady told him? She furiously walked towards him and told him "I go use my toto send you go jail" while she said it, she slapped her crouch area!
Hmmm, omo, the whole hall went silent. Even me weh de one corner, my jaw dropped. That customer making gra gra before, got up, applogised to her, make his payment instantly. The shock was too much!
Do you know what it means for woman to tell you she will use her toto to send you to jail? It means she will Bleep anybody, from dpo, station officer, ordinary police, bigman, judge, magistrate etc without giving a hoot, since she goes not have money, she will trade what she has to achieve her aim. Man in jail!
Kai, run ohhh!!!

Lol. One I don c wey passenger for bus call one lady ashawo.....na so the lady make cal l her police friends....the passenger no follow us leave Abuja that day grin u see that tin called ttoto

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Do the time moda fuckker

I hate men that can't control themselves

Any man way don first get sister or female relatives for house suppose fit dey control himself and rape should be disgusting to such man

Because our female relatives run around the house with their nakeddness..so our mind should be used to it

U are on point bro,,,, Na only man I b among them sisters... If u get baby sisters, nothing go ever mk u do evil to giros out there.... God forbid....
Re: Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go by waxyung(m): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
This handler na weyrey 😹

talented321:
For the same kpekus i dey bleep everyday for free' akpo a o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa / Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) / Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.